Nymphomaniac Narcissistic Dan...

By babyyxpsych0

Wanting sex is something we all want. But wanting it all the time is an addiction Y/N is a dancer and falls f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

Nymphomaniac Narcissistic Dancer πŸ’ƒπŸ»

1.5K 5 0
By babyyxpsych0

Nymphomaniac Definition:

Nym·pho·ma·ni·ac

/nimfəˈmānēˌak/

noun:
a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

adjective:
denoting or characteristic of a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

"his nymphomaniac lover"

~Cast~

Y/n Hadid (Y)
17

Description:you are a junior in high school and the co-captain of the dance team with a major sex addiction. U have a crush on Dixie but who u really want is Bryce who is taken by the dance leader.

Bryce Hall(B)
18

Description:Bryce is the popular jock everyone loves and adores but on the side he boxes. He dates Lauren and his Bestfriend is Josh

Dezi Saenz (Dezi)
17

Description:Your First childhood bestfriend (Since Preschool)who is on ur team and like always yall are super close almost sisters.

Tori Wade (Tori)
18

Description:Your second childhood bestfriend (Since Preschool)who u and Desi grew up dancing with. She loves to gas up 💨 and drink but her first love is dancing.

Charli D'Amelio (C)
17

Description:This is ur so called twin and yall have been friends for 7 years(Since 4th grade). She is new to yall dance team and yall are superrrr close. She hates being without u and plans on following u for the rest of her life. Y'all parents are super close as well.

Payton Moormeier(P)
18

Description:He's A popular guy u fuck occasionally even tho he has a girlfriend on the cheerleading team who u have classes with, So yall gotta keep it on the low. He is very dominant and into BDSM and hates to admit but he loves u more than anything. He does basketball, baseball,singing, community service to help out and boxing. He's a professional dom on the side and in secret.

Lauren Kettering (L)
18

Description:She is someone u have to get along with. She is the most popular in school and she dates bryce. Everything must go her way or whatever and she is definitely those stereotypical popular rich girls but with some...edge?

Madi Monroe (Madi)
18

Description:...
(She comes in later of the book)

Bella Hadid (Bella)
38

Description:Your mother has the same thing as u but lied to u. The difference is she knows how to control it now but things do set her off and the first person she goes to is Charli's dad Tom. She knows its bad and Heidi is her bestfriend and they are so close but if she can't make the feeling go away herself Tom helps her.

Heidi DÁmelio(H)
50

Description:She is a mother of two Dixie and charli and she considers u to be one as well. She couldn't be happier with her husband bestfriend and kids...

Tom DÁmelio(Tom)
47

Description:He loves his wife but Bella is something different for him. He is in love with ur mother so much it hurts. He is willing to put on the happy loving father and husband act as long as it means he can be with bella

Jacob Day(J)
20

Description:...
(He comes in later in the book but lets just say he is a bipolar asshole)

———————————————
~Dance Team~

Dezi Saenz 17
Scarlet Luna (Scar)19
Julia Hatch(Julia)18
Nate Wyatt(Nate)19
Arlize Griffin (Arlize)16
Frechu Gimenez(Frechu)18
Charli DÁmelio 17
Markell Washington (Mark)18
Devyn Winkler(Dev)19
Tori Wade18
Jeff Ting(Jeff)19
Cynthia Parker(Cynthia)16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1.9K 35
In which the girl he had a one night stand with turns into someone he craves to be with. "I love you !" "You better mean it." Social media X real lif...
52.9K 388 56
A teenage girl in high school in junior year and a boy who owns her school to sell drugs without anyone knowing to the students what happens when he...
65.9K 377 37
y/n is a teenager and gets sold to some tiktok boys. this is her story. Smut warning! First story so hope you like it! WARNING: abuse, self harm, att...
61.3K 654 22
What will happen when Bryce and Addison start falling for each other, but they both are in a relationship (Smut and cussing included)