Bel Air Season 2

By CiciBarbs

We back at it again if you haven't read season 1 go over and read it .... More

Characters
Part 2
Trailor
New friends New Enemies
Dont Kill my vibe
Gonna be drama
Knock out

Keep your Enemies close but your Friends closers

177 9 0
By CiciBarbs

I walk in the kitchen as I was texting my girlfriend I smiled she say she was gonna be at a studio and she want me to visit her .

"Who got you smiling?" Will said eating cereals.

"Oh it's Ciara ." I smiled hard.

"So that's you ." Will smirked.

"Um yeah ." I blushed.

"My boy and she got you blushing too she got to be special ." Will said folding his arms.

"Yeah she is ."I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"I told you that you was gonna find that special person I'm glad you happy ." Will said.

"Thanks Will ." I said smiling again.

Will was about to walk away but he turn around.

"Also dont have sex she will end up pregnant I'm outta here ." Will smile as he walk out the kitchen.

I stop smiling I don't think I'm ready for sex I mean I'm still a virgin shhh don't tell Will cause he will clown me plus I ain't trying to be no teen parent or catch a disease I just want to enjoy life with Ciara and that's it.

I walk in the studio as I saw Ciara dancing .

I smiled as I saw her doing moves she did another move.

She turn around and smiled as she went to turn the music off.

"You was amazing." I said clapping my hands.

"Thanks um I was you know doing what I love to do ." She said putting one her locs behind her ear.

"You really was good but you know I used to ballet ." I said.

"Oh so that's a challenge." She said folding her arms.

"It is ." I said taking off my jacket and shoes leaving on socks .

"Alright let's see what you can do ?" She said to me as she put the music back on.

I started off with a basic move and then I got in my groove after.

"Wow didn't know you were a ballet ." She said clapping her hands.

"Well nobody knows beside you ." I said to her putting my shoes back on.

"Well that's a good thing huh ." She said smiling.

"Yup it's a good thing now ." I said smiling back.

"Well your secret is safe with me ." She said putting her arms around my neck.

"It better be ." I said putting my hands around her waist as we kissed.

"Whew I'm so tired man ." I said wiping my face.

"Man you was great ." My new friend Kaine said as he drunk from his water bottle.

"So how you like bel air ." I asked him.

"It's straight I mean the girls are stuck up but hey it's bel air ." He said to me.

"You get used to it ." I said to him as I saw Niya and some girl walk in the gym.

"Hey baby ." She said giving me a kiss .

"Wassup baby ." I said kissing her back.

"Oh this my friend liyah ." She said smiling.

"Wassup liyah ." I said smiling.

"Hi ." She said smiling back.

"Oh this my friend Kaine ." I said to them.

"Wassup ladies ." He said waving .

"So you must be new ." I asked her.

"Yeah first year here ." Jaliyah said nodding her head.

"So is my friend Kaine he's new too ." I said .

"Well that's good and since both of y'all new maybe we all can get to know each other and better ." Niya said to us.

"That's sound great ." Kaine said looking at that girl Jaliyah .

"That's sound great too ." She said looking at me.

Niya looked at her with a confused look and then look at me I looked at her confused too she better good on with that shit I have a woman.

"Well we about to go I'll see you when I get HOME ." Niya said wrapping her arms around me kissing me as I kiss her back.

Jaliyah sigh and I swore I saw her roll her eyes anyways Niya remove her arms and they left.

"Man what was that." Kaine asked me.

"Shit I don't know but if she know Niya crazy and like to break females nose ." I said to him.

"Damn you got a crazy one ." He said laughing.

"You haven't seen crazy yet ." I laughed as I grab the ball.

"I can't wait to see that man ." Kaine said grabbing the ball as he ran to dunk it.

"Oh that's a challenge my nigga ." I said to him.

"And is ." He smirked.

Let me school this boy on his dunking because I will have to embarrass him.

"Will is very talent ." Jayliah said to me as we walk down the hall

"Oh I know ." I  said smiling.

"He's cute too." Jayliah said smiling.

"Yes he's cute and he's mines ."I  said making a face .

"I'm just saying girl I don't won't no smoke ." Jayliah said laughing.

"Mhm." I said looking at her as I walk away.

Imma have to watch this bitch because if she try to do anything to my man I will break her nose.

"Just know he's not gonna be yours long ." Jayliah said smiling as she walk to her next class.

I walk in class and sat down I saw C and his girlfriend talking smiling at each other.

"Y'all are so cute ." I said to them.

"Thanks ." They both said smiling.

"So what's up with ." Carlton asked me.

"Nothing but y'all know that girl Jayliah ." I asked them.

"Yes." Ciara said as Carlton said no.

"Something fishy about her ." I said to them.

"What you mean?" Carlton asked.

"Okay so earlier I introduced her to Will and she was just smiling staring him up and down like he was a piece of meat I didn't like then on top of that the bitch say he's cute ." I said to them.

"I heard she's known for going after her friends man and she's love taking boys who have girlfriends." Ciara said to me.

"And how you know that ." Carlton asked her.

"Word get around Niya if I was you I'll keep a close eye on her she might want Will." Ciara said to me.

"I'll beat her ass ." I said to them.

"Yeah my baby right Keep your enemies close but your friends closers cause they can be a snake behind your back too ." Carlton said.

They right now I have to keep my eye on Jaliyah I don't mind beating a bitch ass I did it to Lisa and I'll do it to Jaliyah ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.9K 47
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...
100K 5.1K 38
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...
10.8K 325 12
After a road trip throughout the country and across the state, dealing with Knights, mushrooms, sea creatures and gangs. Ben and his friends return b...