𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

8

8K 243 41
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Me and Samara walked into our daddy house smelling that good food he be cooking up in the kitchen. He wanted to talk to us cause he said he had something important to tell us and he sounded serious over the phone, so here we were waiting to hear the important news.

"Oou daddy you got it smelling too good up in here" Samara said as we walked into the kitchen but stopped right in our tracks when we seen some lady and a baby in her lap.

I hope this no the fucking important news he wanted to tell us.

"Umm daddy who this lady up in yo house? and the cute little baby" I asked looking at the woman with a slight frown on my face.

"Oh shit, thought yall asses was coming later on" daddy said with a nervous chuckle coming from him.

But me and Samara didn't see shit funny about the situation at hand.

"Who are they?" Samara asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Umm girls this is my lady Crystal and our daughter Nobia" he said smiling at the two then looking back at us with hopeful eyes.

I know this nigga did not have a damn secret baby and woman this whole time.

"Um hi im Crystal as your father just mention, um we've been together for 3 years now" she smiled looking at daddy who was smiling back at her.

Ah hell his old ass inlove.

"Wait. Did you just say 3 years? like 3 whole years?" I asked frowning again giving my daddy all my attention cause now he really had some explaining to do.

"My bad yall, im sorry I didn't tell yall about her sooner, but I just had to make sure I was really about to go down that road again with another woman. I didn't wanna introduce just anybody to my girls. I wanted to make sure I was for sure about this one and I am. Nobia just makes shit ten times better now" he stated smiling at crystal and Nobia who was just babbling in Crystals arms.

"so we have a baby sister now?" I asked trying to calm down.

"Yeah, I know this whole thing is all types of fucked up, but look I need yall to be onboard with this" he said to us with pleading eyes.

I sighed and looked at her then at the baby.

I mean I guess it would be nice to have a little sister, all though it sucks that I won't be the baby anymore.

"I mean I guess daddy, if you're happy.. truly happy then I support you a thousand percent" I expressed smiling a him which made him smile.

"Yea me too daddy, you deserve some type of happiness old man" Samara said smirking.

"See that's why Sariyah my favorite" he said flicking Samara off, she just flicked him back off.

"yall do the most"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got to know Crystal and our baby sis, me and Mara decided to go get our nails and toes done.

I sat in the massage chair scrolling down my timeline on instagram as the lady did my feet.

Sa.maraaaa story

Ja_Von.2x story

Pause.

Wait a fucking minute.

"Bitch Jay got a fucking SON!!!!!??????" I gasped out in shock looking over at my sister who was also scrolling on her phone.

"Girl yea, but this shit happen when we had broke up that one time last year, so i tripped but then I didn't cause hell we wasn't even speaking or none at the time" she said shrugging still scrolling on her phone.

I was still looking at her with my mouth slightly open.

"Bitch you a step mammy now!!!!" I said still shocked.

"And is. I found out cause his babymama dm'd me coming at me sideways and yk i had to set her ass straight. Von did too when i told him, and after that she been cool so far but ion trust the shit" she frowned.

"The girl is pretty though look" Mara leaned over showing me the girl instagram.

^jayvon babymama

"Oh yesss she def a baddie" i said nodding my head in approval. "But she won't be a baddie if she keep fucking with ya " i said pointing at Samara who just chuckled.

"Girl no. We are not doing that. We are wayyyy better then that. Unless sis come at me on some other shit then okay, but for now im staying in my lane and go on bout my business" she shrugged.

My sister too damn kind some times.

"Igh girl whatever you say i guess" I frowned a little and went back to scrolling on my phone.

"Oou bitch my best nem going to that new hookah lounge that just opened up and invited us you down?" Mara asked.

Ion really fw Samara bestie cause she be on some weird shit and she been around town if ya know what i mean.

"Yea sure i ain't got shit else to do today" i shrugged as I admire my toes since the nail lady was down, white toes gone forever hit the spot.

"Ooou bet just texted her the okay. I miss my man" Mara sighed out as we paid for our nails and then left getting into her car.

"Mbn to have a man"

"Bitch stop for i tell Kamari on yo ass" Samara chuckled while pulling out the nail spot.

"Uh no bitch we not together. Plus he already got a lul boo thing so ima get my own" i smirked.

Truth be told i wanted a lil ho or something to have around, cause this lonely shit was not it. "Mhm whatever bitch".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh fuck it up bestttttttt!" Destiny, Samara's best friend shouted with her tongue out recording Mara twerking.

"Dat thing maybe little but it be moving!!!!" I hyped her up and she stuck her tongue out "periodddddd" she swiped under her neck.

"Oh bitch there go keyshawn nem" Destiny said a little loud and i mugged her a little cause why the fuck you so damn loud.

I seen a group of fine niggas walk in dapping up people and all.

They must be known or something.

"Girl that nigga will always be fine" i heard Des say.

"Ain't never lied, Riyah you see him" Mara pointed at the dude that was in the front. He was most def the finest one out of them all.

"Go hop on that sis" mara encouraged me and i just smiled shaking my head.

I mean the nigga is fine, but im i that bold to go up to his ass!? No ma'am.

"Ummm no im good Mara" i chuckled a little and took one of the hookah handles and pulled from it, my eyes trained on ole dude for a little bit.

Damn he is fine.

"Uh uhn best i been wanting Keyshawn ass for the longestttttt" Des said and she pulled from the hookah as well. "Nah fr yo ass be falling for that nigga, couldn't be me but go off sis" Mara spoke up and i silently laughed.

The group of niggas walked passed us until des spoke up. "Hey Keyshawn" Des said all flirty and shit, sis was trying too fucking hard.

The group of guys started laughing a little, "yooo Des whatchu want" one of the light skins spoke up smirking at her.

"Not yo ass" she rolled her eyes making the group of guys laugh.

"Fuck no Tae she trynna play you" the other lightskin said dramatically laughing and shit.

The one name Tae smacked his lips, "ion want yo ho ass either da fuck" he spat out mugging her and the guys started laughing even more.

"Aht aht not too much on my bestie now Taemone" Samara spoke up pointing her finger at The guy.

Wait.

TAEMONEEEEEEEEEEEE.

That's Samara's ex nigga from years ago, his ass done got fine.

I pulled from my hookah like i was sipping tea cause it was getting real hot up in hea.

"Ahh shit I didn't see you Rye how you been" he said smirking at her.

NOT THE MIDDLE NAMEEEE.

(A/n: Rye is Samara middle name.)

"Oh bitch he done said the middle name" Des pointed out.

Samara waved ha off and looked at Ole dude with a mug, "whatchu want Tae yk ion fool witcho ass at all" she spoke and he just chuckled. "Yea igh whateva you say Rye" he smirked still looking at her while Samara paid him no mind.

I peeped up and seen the fine as one that Mara wanted me to get at was starring dead at me.

"You good?" I asked him and he frowned.

"what?"

"I said is you good, cause you keep starring at me" i spoke up a little louder catching the group's attention.

"Yea im good lul mama" his deep raspy voice spoke up and a bitch was swooning cause wheewwwwww that bass in his voice had ya girl gone for a split second.

"Peeeeeepp" i heard Samara say.

I could see Des mugging me a little from the side of my eyes, see weird shit.

I already know this finna be a whole thing with her

"My names Sariyah not lul mama" i said straight facing him and he just gave me a little smirk back. "Shii my bad Sariyah" he smirked. "Oh shiiiii Keyshawn feeling shawty yall" one of the guys said and they all started hyping him and stuff.

"Yo chill out" Keyshawn said mugging them.

Mean nigga is my kinda nigga.

He tilt his head to the side which im guessing he was telling me go over there so they wouldn't be in our business.

Of course my ass got up cause why not this could be my chance to get me a lil yea or something like that.

"Yo can i get yo numba of something" he asked lowly and i looked up at him just scanning his face and all.

Just fine.

"Nah. But you can get my instagram, and then maybe get my number" i told him smirking and he laughed a little smiling.

Aww he got a cute smile.

"Igh coo i can do that" he nodded taking his phone out and handing it to me.

I seen the nigga had 500k followers, damn not another one lord.

I put my insta in and followed myself then handed it back to him.

"Bet dat up, ima hit ya up later igh Sariyah" he said smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back cause his smile was so contagious.

"Just call me Riyah or Ri please" i softly said still smiling.

"Nah ma, im calling you Sariyah like you said" he smirked and I playfully mugged him.

"Mhm whatever Keyshawn" i said smirking and he just mugged me. "Fed asf lul girl" he said playfully. "Come on" he pulled me back towards the group where Samara and Tae was talking and Des was talking to the two other dudes.

Peeeeeep.

Def asking Mara bout that later on.

The whole night was a vibe and Keyshawn was the biggest vibe that i was feeling. He wasn't the type of nigga that wanted to be seen.

He was out the way in his own lane and i was fw that cause that's how i am.

Don't fw me and I won't fw you.

Pops got a whole family lmao.
Sariyah and Keyshawn👀.
As always thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 19.8K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚...
426K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
541K 18.3K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
200K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸