disturbia!

By viva-vogue

"it's a thief in the night to come and grab you" vylette walker, sister of former ghostface killer charlie wa... More

๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐š
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง'
๐Ÿ.0
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ

552 11 1
By viva-vogue

It was shocking, the thought of Tara's attack made her nauseous, her stomach churning at the thought. The way she described it on the phone call was disturbing leaving a bitter taste in the girl's mouth. It was almost like a reminder of what she couldn't escape, the fact her older brother had been a serial killer. She was young when it happened, her parents tried to keep it hush hush but when she turned 14 she found out the truth.

With the news of what could be another Ghostface killer, everyone was a suspect, anyone of the six teens she currently hung out with could be the killer. There was Amber Freeman, Wes Hicks and Mindy Meeks-Martin currently as they waited for Liv Mckenzie and Mindy's twin, Chad. Vylette sent a slight smile in the direction of Mindy.

She didn't know when it started exactly. Maybe it was the day the group hung out at the Freeman household and Vylette realized how cute her laugh was or a couple weeks prior to her 18th birthday party when Mindy helped her go dress shopping and she found herself flustered everytime Mindy complimented her but she had it bad and Chad was the only other person to know.

The mumbling of her fellow blonde made her look up from her schoolwork.

"That was Sam" he spoke. A look of confusion spread on her face. Sam as in Tara's sister who left five years ago, now she wanted to come back? She had missed so much of the girl's life and it was hypocritical for her to come home just to upset Tara once again.

"She's coming?"Amber quickly spoke, seemingly taking the words out of Vylette's mouth.

"Yeah" He would reply which obviously upset Amber a bit. The tension was burning after the announcement of Sam's upcoming return.

"Watch everything get worse" the brunette snarked. Wes and Vylette gave each other looks of concern due to Amber's statement. The silence between the four teens had been aprutaly interrupted by Chad and Liv's arrival as they talked about a confusing topic. Vy sent a look of shock towards the taller boy as he spoke.

"Listen, all I'm saying is that with everything going on right now, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." the brunette explained, sending a wave towards his best friend as he sat down. Vylette waved back, glancing between him and Liv.

"He wants me to accept this Find My Fam request" Liv briefly explained to the group which made Vylette audibly "ah" in response. This was complete sarcasm and Chad took notice of it, side eying the blonde who smiled innocently in return.

"It's the smartest option with a would be killer on the loose. You know exactly where I am, and I would know exactly where you are!" Chad exclaimed his explanation to the girl, earning a gag from Vy.

"Awh, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend!"

"And you can stalk me like a jealous girlfriend."

They were so insufferable to watch, everytime she was around the two she wanted to bleach her eyes. They are fine on their own but when together, they are digusting. Amber mimicking the sound of throwing up made them all look at her as she spoke.

"Is this because you two aren't having sex yet?"

"Ew" Vylette mumbled and Mindy nodded in agreement. Chad sent a smirk towards Vylette and it seemed as she was the only one to notice it, playfully teasing his best friend about her crush.

"You actually bring up a very good point. Not that I wanna sound like the stereotypical jock trying to get in his girlfriend's pants-" He was cut off by Liv making an incoherent noise and kissing his cheek. Vylette hated what she had to witness because of the two friends.

Sounding just like his mother, Wes began speaking.

"There's a pyscho out there. Make yourself harder to find. Delete social media, tape over your phone camera, disable G.P.S-" Liv gave the boy a sarcastic thumbs up which Vy rolled her eyes at, just to mess with the pink haired girl.

"Ah yes- thank you very much Edward Snowden." Chad said with a sarcastic get up before speaking once again.

"Actually your mother just interogatted me about Tara's attempted murder which was very fun"

"She pulled me and Oliver out of class earlier." Vylette mumbled as she looked up at Chad. The group then looked up at Judy Hicks, questioning another student.

"Oh your little boy toy? Maybe he is the killer Vy, killing off all your little friends so your only focus would be him." Amber spoke putting air quotes over the word, killer.

"Oliver? He would never. He's too perfect to kill Amb." Vylette replied which made Mindy shift uncomfortably. Wes would quickly attempt to change back to the original subject.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody, I mean Ghostface is back."

"The press still isn't saying Ghostface" Mindy stated, looking over at the blonde male. Vylette winced at the thought of the mask which Mindy caught on quickly, patting the female on her back comfortingly. Wes replied, which caused Mindy to snap back.

"They'll let it out by the second or third killing."

Vylette rolled her eyes as Mindy spoke. She loved the girl dearly but sometimes she had no filter when it came to the Woodsboro Killings. It almost came off as insensitive.

"Jesus Mindy. There wasn't a "first killing", Tara's alive" Amber defensively spoke, tone actually scaring the smaller female, Vylette.

"Mmm" Mindy started, dragging out the sound. Bracing herself, Vylette sighed and looked over at Chad who just innocently smiled back. "I mean she could still die"

"What the fuck?" Amber spoke once again.

"I mean the killer could come back for her-" the other female started only to be cut off my her own brother.

"Fuck Mindy, Come on"

"Okay Mindy that's enough!" Vylette exclaimed, nudging her friend slightly.

"I'm telling you: arm up, okay? Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check." Wes once again spoke. Amber, clearly annoyed(at least slightly), snarked back at the boy in a mocking manner.

"Girlfriend repellent? Check." The group laughed, Vylette leaning her head on Mindy's shoulder. Liv looked over mumbling "Shit"

"Is that Vince?"

Vince was a few years older than the group though, he didn't look like it. The group all looked at him as he stood by his car. It really did look like he was stalking Liv.

"Wait that creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad would question which made Vylette slightly uneasy. He looked like the part of a pedophile, no wonder he was obsessed with Liv.

"Yeah... He worked with me, Vy and Tara" Liv explained which Vylette nodded in agreement with. Amber turned her head to look at Liv, face softening.

"He worked with Tara?"

Mindy would take out her phone, taking two or three pictures of Vince. Vylette giggled before smacking her admirer on the arm, rolling her eyes.

"Stop it!" Vylette exclaimed before turning to look at her pink haired friend.

"He's been stalking my Instagram for the last couple of months, posting the creepiest shit." She would confess which made the blonde at the other table slightly sympathetic.

"Well it's probably time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw" Chad spoke, flexing his muscles.

"Maybe not the best idea to incite violence in front of the Sheriff"

Vince began to get into his car which was pointed out by a happy Liv. She and Chad flirted with no shame for a bit until Amber pointed something out.

"Hm, Tara said she fought hard, you've got bruises"

Chad would scoff, taking what could've been a joke way too serious. "Yeah it's from football practice-". Amber let out a "Yeah sure" which made the blonde shake her head in distress.

"Tara's awake, she just texted" Wes announced, which Vylette lifted her head up to look directly at the boy.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital, you guys coming?" He would ask the group, getting numerous yeahs from the others. The teens all began to stand up, grabbing any items that were currently out of their bags.

"Oh I can't but I'll meet you guys later" Liv spoke. Vy raised an eyebrow and gave a look of confusion towards Liv, she never mentioned this before. Wes also gave her a look, but Chad thought nothing of it, mumbling alright and kissing the girl.

Walking behind Chad, Vylette felt the weight of her bag fall out of her hands. With a sigh she bent down to grab it but it was picked up by someone else, that someone being none other than Oliver Watts. Her ex, the boy she would sing along to 5SOS's most recent album with during the prior summer. He had a smile on his face as their eyes locked with the other's.

"Well if it isn't Vy-Vy! How you been?" He greeted, hugging her slightly. When she pulled away she smiled.

"Hi Ollie, I have been awfully good minus the fact that my best friend just got attacked." the blonde replied. Oliver's face softened at the mention of Tara's attack.

"I heard about that, is she okay?"

"Well she just recently woke up and we are about to visit her." Vylette explained, nodding her head as she spoke.

"Jeez I don't know how she did it, the way the described it on the news made it seem so brutal. Anyways..."

"Anyways?"

"Maybe you and I could do something Friday, if you aren't busy. I could be a date if you want it to but it doesn't have to!" The boy spoke, smiling brightly. Well what a way to not make yourself seem suspicious, trying to take her mind off the fact her best friend was almost murdered just so you could murder her yourself.

"Ollie, while this is an amazing offer. I can't do it. There's just so much going on right now and I don't think a date would help that. I'm sorry." She partially lied, looking at him pitifully. He sighed, taking in the fact that maybe, this wouldn't work out between them.

"Yeah no, I totally understand it's just I thought you would've-" He was cut off, ironically by the person who would be the reason why she didn't accept his date request. The exes turned to look at her

"Vy, if you don't hurry up you are getting left behind" Mindy dragged out her words, causing the blonde to speed walk towards her, waving goodbye at Oliver while he looked heartbroken.

Well we know what happens to the heartbroken in these movies don't we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.3K 33
Her innocence disappeared that night, a dreadful night she won't speak up on - she'd simply deny, and lie. Chad Meeks- Martin x Fem!OC Scream v - vi...
26.9K 1K 24
โ € โ”โ”โ” โ €โ €โ› ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” โœ ใ€” C. MEEKS-MARTIN ใ€•โœท โ•ฑ ๅฐ–ๅซ ใ…ค. . . ...
6K 320 22
๐ˆ ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  / the ghost face killings were a thing of the past. Every few years someone put on a H...