Ishq Ki Dastan

By KimTaehyungiee830

This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request close... More

Announcement
Naina & Kabir 💕
💕
Not a chapter
💕
💕
Mending the broken heart💝
💝
💝
💝
💝
💝
My baby wife ❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥
Imperfectly Perfect ❤️‍🩹
❤️‍🩹
❤️‍🩹
❤️‍🩹
❤️‍🩹

❤️‍🩹

3.4K 183 11
By KimTaehyungiee830

Today was finally the day of meeting. Ankita was very anxious about it. It was her first big project she was nervous yet confident she has worked hard for it.

Arjun was stressing out too it was a big project moreover it was Ankita's first project. No he didn't doubt her abilities it's just he wanted everything best.

Everyone was seated in the meeting hall. Ankita was explaining the project very professionally. Arjun was proud of her. She was dealing it with so much grace. That's his wife. The investors were quite shocked by her presentation. She was not going to give them a change to be disappointed on her.

Almost all the investors were impressed except Mr. Sinha. He was finding some points to bring her down. But she didn't gave him any. So now he decided to do something else.

"I must say Ms.Ankita. You definitely have a bright mind unlike your complexion" Mr. Sinha taunted her.

Ankita looked at him in disbelief not knowing what to say. Some of them laughed at his remark. Ankita felt embarrassed. Her cheeks tinted pink in shame. How can he say that.

"Unnecessary talks are not welcomed in the meeting hall Mr. Sinha" she spoke coldly not letting him waver her confidence.

"I was just complimenting your intelligent brain." He said casually a smirk grazed his lips.

"I was i could say the same sir" this time Ankita smirked and Mr. Sinha's jaw clenched. How dare she.

He felt Arjun glaring at him so he kept his calm.

"Any queries ladies and gentlemen" she asked all of them. The investors started asking her and very skillfully she replied all of them. Arjun was more than satisfied with her performance. She was doing so good as an intern. She was very professional.

"Well. If you used your legs just like you use your brain and mouth faster. It would have helped you alot Ms. Ankita. Beauty with brain will suit you alot" he again hissed in between. Ankita was raging now. What's the problem of this old man.

"I feel you are very concerned about me Mr. Sinha but let me tell you i believe in using brains. Because I don't think i can use my legs to earn money like your daughter does" Ankita replied him oh so smoothly. And mann Mr. Sinha was burning red.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCH" he yelled at her making her flinch.

"Know your place Mr. Sinha you are standing in my building. I will not tolerate this behaviour of yours" Arjun's deep voice penetrated the room. He knew what Arjun was capable doing.

"Have you taught manners to this black bitch like assistant of yours" he hissed at her.

"I think you have forgetting your basic manners" Ankita said.

"Is this how you treat your investors Mr.Rathore. This stupid girl is insulting me. And is there a shortage of girls that you choose her for your PA. I could never tolerate such an ugly face everyday" Mr. Sinha glared at him.

That's it. Arjun slammed his hand on the table making everyone flinch.

"I don't take disrespect well even if it is against my people." Arjun growled at him.

"S-she disrespected me" Mr. Sinha stuttered.

"Leave if you don't want your good for nothing company to demolish." he warned him.

"The meeting is dismissed. We don't make deal with low mentality bastards." Arjun snarled at them. She looked at him pleading.

"This is an important investment sir. Please calm down its fine" she whispered to him.

"No one is important to me than your self respect. I will make sure that everyone knows there limit today." he said looking at her intensionly.

"The meeting is dismissed. An email will be sent to everyone regarding the further meetings" he spoke his final decision.

Holding her hand he started moving towards his office. He slammed the door shut.

"Why do you want me to stay quite huh" he glared at her.

"We lost a big deal sir. It was too much for just a mere employee." she told him softly.

"You are my wife" he growled. Ankita looked at him shocked. She thought he has forgot about their marriage.

"Ooh am I" she smiled sadly at him

"They don't know that sir, It's not their fault. He said nothing wrong. He said the truth. I am fat I am ugly." she said.

"Don't, Don't fucking degrade yourself. You are perfect so fucking perfect. Look at yourself the way I look at you. You will find your answers." he snarled. looking like a raging bull.

"I- i think we should stop this Arjun" she spoke

"Stop what" he asked.

"We both know why you agreed to marry me, I am independent I can take care of myself, you have your whole life ahead of you. You have your love life, why are you wasting your time, I think we will be better without each other." she spoke looking down. Arjun looked at her processing her words.

"What What did you say huh, love life who" he questioned her dangerously.

"Amanda" she whispered.

"Listen here and listen good You are my only wife hnm, and you are stuck with me forever. No one is capable enough to take you away from me, so forget that thought wifey, cause I am never letting you go. And how can you decide what's good for both of us huh. Did you asked me. This marriage happened between us. Between you and me so how can you take the decision by yourself hmm" he grabbed her jaw making her look at him and spoke.

" S-sorry B-ut Amanda" she tried to speak.

"Amanda is fucking no one to me, but you are ankita" he growled near her lips and joined their forehead he was breathing heavily.

"Y-you will realise how wrong you are" she spoke her insecurities, he was going to leave her.

"DAMN IT" he punched the door behind. He never speak so much and she was testing his patience. Can't she understand he wants no one except her. He needed to prove his words but before that he needed to get away he didn't want to shout at her.

"Sorry" he whispered and went out without looking back at her.

She looked at his retarding figure sadly. He left her.

She was fed up now everyone walking away from her. She wanted to be confident about her looks. She has forever degraded herself because of it. She has tried earlier but now she will not give up until she gets what she wants. This time she will work much harder. She needed a break from her insecurities and fat self.

Nodding to her own thoughts she got up and went outside the office. Ankita went back home and started doing all the research.

Enrolling herself in nearby gym, she started searching for a good diet. Looking through some face brighting creams. She kept on searching everything.

From the next day she started following her new routine.

Ankita would wake up at 4 and hit the gym. She would come back at 7. Coming back home she would make breakfast and do all the work at home and got ready for the office. She started walking towards the office. It was a little far but she was managing somehow she needed to complete her daily target of walking. She would return back home walking
She started taking early leave so she could have enough time to walk. Preparing dinner. She headed to follow her skin care routine.

And this continued, it was a month now. She was trying to change herself. She would skip her meals or survive in salad. She cut off her whole appetite and worked her ass off. Not a day she went to bed without her skin care routine. Her shade got a little brighter.

She didn't get a very good response in first two weeks of her workout. It disheartened her but she was too determined to go back. Skipping meals was not good for her but she cared less about it.

Arjun and her didn't talk much. They only talked when it was too necessary. He was confused by her behaviour. She always looked in hurry. It felt like she was a working robot. Though she always waited for him for dinner. But she would not talk.
He tried to talk to her but she shooed him off saying she was busy. He doesn't know what's wrong with her.

Once she almost got caught. They both were eating. When he noticed her portion.

"Why are you eating so less." He questioned her. She looked at him nervously.

"I-uh I ate snacks while coming back. So-so i am not that hungry" she told him stuttering because of lying. He eyed her suspiciously.

"Take more" he said.

"I am not really hungry" she managed to not stutter this time.

"Hnm" he looked at her not really convenced. But he has seen her eating less nowadays. She always shrugged it off saying she has eaten already.

The next day. When she messaged him that she was leaving. He himself went with her to see where she eats this 'snack' that she eats less at home. Ankita nervously pointed at any random stall but to her delight the food was actually good there.

Arjun was keeping check on her diet. He has seen her eating less. And now he makes sure she eats enough. So she decided to come up with another plan. And that was eating before he comes. No they would eat dinner together. But at breakfast and lunch she would eat earlier than him. So he won't ask her to eat more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ankita was a bit slim now. But she still looked at herself as fat. Her skin was now much more brighter. Not very fair but still alot has improved. She was happy it was happening. She liked the way she was progressing but she was not aware of how skipping of meals was effecting her hypothyroidism.

She would feel dizzy nowadays but she ignored it.

Walking back to her cabin she sat down and started working. Her stomach growled for food but she ignored it. She needed to diet. Putting all her concentration back to the screen she started working again.

When the door opened and Arjun walked in. She stood up from her place.

"Do you need anything Mr. Rathore" she asked.

"I want to talk to my wifey" he said sweetly and Ankita eyed him suspiciously. Nowadays it has become his habit calling her wifey even in office. First she used to stop him but he is too stubborn so she let him be.

"Sorry to inform you sir. Your wifey is at home" she replied him rolling her eyes.

Arjun chuckled inwardly. It's fun to tease her. He knew she didn't want him to call her wifey in office. But he teased the crap out of her.

"You are glowing Mrs. Rathore" he spoke softly looking at her. indeed she was glowing. She has told him about her skin care routine. At first he disagreed he didn't want her to change for anyone. He liked her the way she was. But she told him that she was doing it for herself and a little skin care won't harm anyone. Arjun gave in to that.

Her cheeks tinted pink from his comment. She cleared her thought snapping out of it.

"What is it you want to talk" she asked him keeping a straight face.

"We are invited in a party. And i want you to be there. So please get ready at 7. I will send you the dress wear it for me" he looked at her intensionly.
She turned away her head feeling his heated gaze on her.

Ankita was quite confused nowadays because of this man. He looked at her as if she was his whole world. But then dismisses her as nothing happened. His little flirts were dangerous for her heart.

"Why would I do that" she said trying to act confident.

"Because your dear husband has asked you too. And he specially said please" he spoke mischievously. Ankita bite back a smile.
She nodded her head.

Smiling himself he walked out of her cabin. He has planned everything for her. He was going to surprise her today. Arjun hopes she will like it and now everything between them would be good.

Only if he knew he himself was going to be surprised.

Here's an update. Sorry I was quite busy because of Ram Navami. I didn't get time to write. The update is quite short too but i will make it up to you all in the next chapter. Please do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Take care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 28.5K 52
(NOT EDITED) This book is the collection of short love Stories. 1. Way to your heart (completed) 2. Fragrance Of Love ( unpublished) 3. Unexpected L...
6.9K 463 9
Short Stories!!!
3.2K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
566K 23.6K 70
A workaholic doctor never thought about marriage a day in her life until she woke up to find a man in her bedroom. Her mother wanted grandchildren an...