Voidheart: (Fem Kirby x Male...

By MetalSmasherNTT

This is to celebrate Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I feel it's a little late, for the celebration of this gam... More

Vote and Help (Closed):
Bio and Love Interest:
Your Friends (Hollow Knight)
Your Friends (Kirby)
Theme Songs:
Prologue: Arrival to The Forgotten Land
Chapter 1: The Ghost
Chapter 2: Trouble on the Horizon
Random Question #1:
Chapter 3: The Snatchwing:
Chapter 4: Another New Friend
Chapter 5: Shade Retrieval

Chapter 6: Charms and the New Arrival

2.8K 98 103
By MetalSmasherNTT

The next chapter boys.

Sorry it took so long, but here it is.

Also, I'd like to inform you that unfortunately the Kirby Burger won't exist here cause it has normal Kirby's face on it.

We also won't have the Carby Cake cause this Kirby can't do Mouthful Mode, so yeah.

Just thought I'd say that.

Anyway enjoy.
_______________________________________

Back in Waddle Dee Town we see a few construction Dees busy building a new home.

This was of course the new home for the newest resident Elderbug, who at this moment was currently sitting on the bench near the lake.

He had previously given Leon, Clawroline, Sillydillo and Gorimondo an earful for the Beast Pack chasing him and the previous residents of this town out.

The 4 of them felt great guilt and even sent out a search party of Awoofys to see if they could find any of the previous residents out in the wild.

If the old man managed to survive out there then others probably did as well.

Hopefully they won't run into any creatures like the one that almost made a meal out of him.

Elderbug truly hoped everyone he knew was still alive and could come back.

The Waddle Dees said if they did they'd be more than willing to build homes for all of them as well.

Elderbug did feel bad not being able to repay them all for such kindness, but that portly fellow who claimed himself to be their king stated the Waddle Dees were apparently fine being used for Free labor.

Still the old fellow wished he could do something for them.

"Hi Elderbug!" Came a cheery voice that snapped the old man out of his thoughts.

Looking up he saw Kirby, you and Elfilin walking towards the bench.

"Ah, my saviors, always a pleasure to see you." Elderbug said with a smile as you went up and took a seat beside him.

Kirby of course took a seat beside you, scooting as close as she could while Elfilin rested atop her head.

You took out the odd pendant you found after absorbing the shadow and examined it.

"What is that?" Elderbug asked suddenly making you look up at him.

"We don't know, just found it after this guy fought his own shadow." Elfilin replied.

"Wasn't much of a fight though." Kirby added. "Just stabbed it and absorbed it."

"Um...okay, would it be alright if I had a look at that?" Elderbug asked.

You looked up at the old man and tilted your head.

"I've lived quite a long life as you can see, so maybe I'll know or maybe I won't." Elderbug shrugged.

You looked down at the odd pendant and back up at Elderbug before giving him the pendant.

The Elder examined the pendant closely as you, Kirby and Elfilin waited, Kirby cutely kicking her feet like a child.

"Ah, you found a charm little one." Elderbug replied handing you back the pendant which you took.

"A charm?" Elfilin asked.

"Yes, charms are quite special, as equipping them onto oneself grants the equipped a few special enhancements." Elderbug explained to all 3 of you.

"Oh, so sorta like a power-up you can put on and take off?" Kirby asked and the Elder nodded in response.

"Exactly." He said with a chuckle and Kirby looked rather proud of herself for that. "That is the basics of what charms are and is all I know, I hope that was helpful."

You once again stared at the old man and nodded.

"Happy to know I could be of assistance my pale friend." Elderbug replied with a smile.

After that you all just sat in silence for a while and you kept staring at the charm.

Kirby took a glance at you as you remained focused on the charm.

Elfilin had moved off of Kirby's head and was now on her lap having fallen asleep.

The pink star warrior took a deep breath before slowly tilting her head towards you.

Eventually, Kirby's head was now fully on your shoulder.

The pink Star Warriors closed her eyes and her lips curled up into a content smile and she let out a blissful sigh.

Feeling this and hearing this you turned away from the charm to look at her.

Kirby did not notice your stare lost in her bliss.

After a while you simply let her be and pinned the charm onto your shirt.

The moment you did the red eyes on the charm began emitting an ominous red glow.

You then simply closed your eyes and seemingly fell asleep yourself, your head tilting off to Kirby's side and thus your head was resting upon her's.

Meanwhile a good distance away on the roof of Waddle Dee café, was King Dedede and Bandana Dee, the spear-wielder in question holding a box of apple juice with a straw.

"Wait, so Kirby's got the hots for that guy?" Dedede asked surprised.

"Indeed my King, but sadly he doesn't seem interested?" Bandana Dee stated shaking her head before taking a sip from her box of apple juice.

"He better cause if he makes her cry..." The King said cracking his knuckles.

"Aw, your majesty, that's so cute." Bandana Dee giggled making Dedede turn red with a blush.

"Hey, she deserves to be happy." He responded crossing his arms. "But I really gotta question her taste in men, that guy gives me the heebie-jeebies."

"More than Marx?" Bandana Dee asked with a raised brow before taking another sip.

"Nah, he ain't nearly as creepy as that Crazy Clown." Dedede responded leaning back into his chair.

"Then let's hope that means he won't end up being evil as her too." Bandana Dee said. "Cause that would definitely break Kirby's heart."

Dedede nodded as he remembered seeing an explosion of pink flames from the forest awhile back.

According to Bandana Dee and Elfilis that was Kirby obliterating the monster that "killed" you.

Also, apparently before killing it Kirby was giving it the absolute beating of a lifetime, said she never saw Kirby that angry before.

In Bandana Dee's own words:

"It was like Kirby was a horror movie monster and that thing was her victim."

Dedede shuddered at the thought of being in the Beast's place.

He knew first hand just how powerful Kirby was, after all he's been beaten down by her multiple times.

But he could never imagine her being that angry, cause that was pure nightmare fuel.

They were all brought out of their thoughts when the Waiter Waddle Dee came up to their table with their orders.

"Finally." Dedede said as his stomach growled.

"We apologize for the long wait, but here you are." The Waiter said placing their orders on their table.

Bandana Dee had simply ordered a Burger while Dedede being the glutton that he was ordered an entire cake.

Just as they were about to dig in, they suddenly heard a "swoosh" sound above them.

Looking up they caught a glimpse of Meta Knight flying towards the outskirts of Waddle Dee Town.

"Looks like Meta Knight saw something coming to town." Dedede stated and Bandana Dee nodded.

Ever since you retrieved your shadow Meta Knight had once again taken up the role as the town sentry like he did against the Beast Pack.

He thought it was necessary since there could be more monsters like that out there and the town would need to be defended.

"I'll go along too, just in case he needs back up." Bandana Dee said getting up from her chair while drinking up the last bits of apple juice causing the box to crumple up and she tossed it into the nearby bin.

"Alright, don't worry, I'll make sure your food's safe." Dedede assured gesturing to her Burger.

"Nice try my King." She retorted taking her burger knowing Dedede being the glutton he was would try and eat her food and turning to the waiter. "I'll be taking this to go."

"Of course ma'am." The Waiter said and Bandana Dee began taking her leave.

"You're gonna go fight something while eating a burger?" Dedede asked.

"If I have to." Bandana Dee replied before walking before jumping off the roof burger in hand leaving Dedede to cross his arms with a pout.

Meanwhile:

A mysterious figure could be seen wandering through the forest and heading right for Waddle Dee Town.

Said figure was tall and slender and clad in mostly grey with a sword on his hip and most strikingly had a large white mask atop his head.

Quirrel:

The stranger suddenly came to halt when his ears picked up the sound of flapping wings in the distance.

"Hm?" He asked raising a brow when suddenly Meta Knight flew into view from above the trees.

The heroic Knight flew up high his silhouette against the sun, before descending and did a classic dramatic superhero landing.

This in turn knocked up a lot of dust forcing the stranger to cover his eyes.

When it cleared the stranger let out a cough as Meta Knight rose to his feet.

"Well, that was quite the entrance." The Stranger said with chuckle. "Though in my experience, landing like that takes quite the toll on the knees."

"You do not have to worry, my knees are quite durable." Meta Knight assured as his wings reverted back to their cape form.

"Well good for you." The Stranger said with a pleasant smile.

Meta Knight sensed no hostile intentions from this strange and certainly there was no unsettling aura like you had.

He seemed quite friendly, but Meta Knight knew better than anyone to never underestimate someone who had a sword with them.

"So, would it be possible for me to get a name from you?" The Stranger asked politely. "My name is Quirrel."

"Well, at least he's more polite than the other pale one with a sword." Meta Knight thought before nodding and replying:

"I am known as Meta Knight."

"Well, it's nice to meet you." Quirrel replied.

"Oh good, it's a friendly guy." Came another voice making Quirrel and Meta Knight turn to face whoever was coming.

Approaching was none other than Bandana Dee herself holding her food.

"What do you have there?" Meta Knight asked.

"Borger." Bandana Dee replied before taking a bite out of her burger.

"I came to back you up just in case." Bandana Dee said after swallowing her bite.

"You were going to fight while holding a burger?" Meta Knight asked.

"If I had to." Bandana Dee responded taking another bite.

After a moment of awkwardness and Bandana swallowing her bite she asked:

"So you're name's Quirrel right?" She asked and the tall individual nodded. "You need a place to rest?"

"I have come a long way and a spot to rest would be nice." Quirrel responded.

"Well then follow us." Bandana Dee said as she turned and began walking back to town.

"Thank you so much." Quirrel said as he began following her.

Meta Knight simply shrugged and followed.

As stated before, he sensed no hostile intentions from Quirrel and he seemed like a friendly enough guy.

As the 3 walked towards Waddle Dee Town, a conversation was struck up.

"So, Quirrel, what's your deal?" Bandana Dee asked curiously taking another bite out of her burger and swallowing. "Got any destination in-mind?"

"Oh well, I'm currently trying to find a kingdom, Hallownest I believe it's called." Quirrel stated. "I heard from a few sources that it could be around here."

"Hallownest?" Meta Knight asked with a raised brow.

"Yes, supposedly it was once a magnificent kingdom that fell to ruin." Quirrel explained. "I'm an Explorer you see and so an abandoned kingdom like Hallownest is obviously something that would entice me."

"Well, we haven't seen anything like that around here at all, but we haven't explored everywhere yet so who knows." Bandana Dee shrugged.

"Indeed, I do hope you weren't lied to about the location of this kingdom." Meta Knight said solemnly. "It would be unfortunate if you traveled all the way here for nothing."

At that Quirrel chuckled and assured the Knight:

"Worry not my friend, I have a good feeling I'll find it."

Meanwhile:

Watch from 0:30 to 1:00:

Your black pupiless eyes shot open after that dream and you slowly raised your head.

"Oh, you're up I see." Came the voice of Elderbug who you looked up at. "I hope you had a fine nap."

You kept staring at the elder for a bit before looking back down at Kirby who still had a blissful smile as she slept on your shoulder.

You gazed at her adorable sleeping face for a while longer before slowly trying to get up.

However the moment you moved though you suddenly felt something tighten around your hand.

Looking down you saw that Kirby's hand was holding yours and held it tight.

Kirby let out a soft whine as she subconsciously began nuzzling into the crook of your neck.

"Well, she certainly doesn't want to let you go." Elderbug chuckled softly finding the sight before him adorable.

You took another moment to stare at Kirby's sleeping face and looked at Elfilin who was still asleep on her lap.

Using your freehand you reached for the sleeping Chinchilla rat-thing, grabbed him by his long fluffy tail and proceeded to immediately toss it off Kirby's lap into the nearby lake.

This of course made poor Elfilin wake up and panic.

After struggling and splashing around in the pond for a small bit he shot up out of the water and into the air shivering in shock.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" He yelled out.

Looking back at the bench he saw you were now competely up and on your feet and you were in the middle of gently laying Kirby's head on Elderbug's lap.

The Elder did not mind.

The pink star warrior then immediately curled up on the bench letting out soft snores.

"My she is a heavy sleeper." Elderbug chuckled.

Elderbug had no idea how right he was.

Whenever Kirby sleeps she is out and can stay sleeping for an extremely long time.

She slept through her entire home being lifted by the Dreamstalk as well as all of Popstar getting mechanized.

It takes punching her in the face to wake her up.

You turned and began walking away, but stopped once again to look back and stare at Kirby while Elfilin kept yelling at you asking why you knocked him into the pond.

All his angry yelling was ignored.

"Tell me lad, are you in a relationship with her?" Elderbug asked.

You looked at him, then back at Kirby.

After a small bit of Elfilin yelling you simply shook your head before turning and walking off.

"That is too bad, even this old man as nearsighted as he is can see this sweet lass loves you dearly." Elderbug stated and that made you stop in your tracks for a brief bit before walking again.

Elfilin sighed and simply sat on the ground still soaking wet from his rude awakening as you continued to walk off.

You made your way to the center of Waddle Dee Town and at that moment, Quirrel, Bandana Dee and Meta Knight came into town.

"You started a whole war because you couldn't relax?" Quirrel asked Meta Knight who looked away in embarrassment.

"Yeah, hard to believe since he mellowed out." Bandana Dee chuckled.

"I'm not going to try and justify my actions." Meta Knight stated with a blush. "I was a jerk...I get that."

"You were a warlord Meta Knight." Bandana Dee replied with a flat look.

"Quite." Quirrel agreed.

All 3 then noticed you standing in the center of town and when they did you started walking towards Quirrel.

You stared up at Quirrel once you reached him and tilted your head.

"Um...hello there." He greeted with a friendly smile while you kept staring.

There was an awkward silence which seemed to be a recurring thing with you before Bandana Dee spoke up.

"So...do you two know each other?" She asked. "Just asking cause you're both pretty new here and he seems interested in you."

"Even if we did know each other I wouldn't know." Quirrel admitted. "I don't really remember that much from my past."

"You have amnesia?" Meta Knight asked and Quirrel nodded in response.

"All I can recall is my name really." Quirrel said with a shrug before looking back down at you.

And the moment he locked eyes with you something flashed in his mind.

A figure, tall and hovering a few feet above ground with long flowing tentacles in place of legs.

And oddly enough, on the figure's face was a mask...the very same mask he had on his head.

And even more oddly, she was inside a strange chamber filled with green liquid.

Quirrel shook his head as the vision of whoever that was faded.

Once again he stared down at you as you haven't taken your eyes off him.

"Hm...strange." Was all Quirrel could think.
_______________________________________

And there you go.

Get ready cause in the next chapter you will finally descend down into Hallownest.

Also, in case you didn't know, Quirrel's arrival is what triggered your dream/vision.

Hope you liked this chapter and I appreciate your patience.

See ya'll later and have a good one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 488 23
When Kirby accidentally crash-lands onto an unknown planet, it is found that he is wanted by a monster because of his power. When Meta Knight, King D...
28.7K 310 25
FEB 15, 2023 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I don't know what middle school me was thinking in writing this, but it's all here. Requ...
464 11 6
Dream Land has been turned into a world of paper- which before it had turned into clay and even yarn, did not shock the inhabitants as much as it pro...
8.6K 81 27
i show people my shit ideas also theres alot of ships? im throwing everyone in this shit!