60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 51-60

1.3K 18 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 51

Just do it.

Zhizhi first asked the educated youth to inquire about the whereabouts of the female educated youth who was driven crazy by Wei Limin, and the details of the incident.

Then she wrote a letter of petition to the higher-level Youth League Committee, asking for the replacement of the current director of the Educated Youth Office, and at the same time made several demands on the new director... By this time,

Tao Rongye was still not sober.

Zhi Zhi planned to visit the educated youths in the village first.

Before leaving the town hospital, she thanked Li Shu first, and then bid him farewell.

Li Shu asked her, "Are you going back to Seagull Island today?"

Zhi Zhi didn't want to hide it from Li Shu, after all, it was all up to him to save the siege today, and in Tao Rongye's matter, she might rely on him more...

so She told the truth, "Although it's a new era, there should still be boundaries between men and women. I'm not suitable for taking care of Tao Rongye, but I can't just walk away.

" At least wait until he wakes up... Besides, didn't you say that the investigation team of the Youth League Committee will arrive tomorrow? I also want to report the situation of the director and Tao Rongye to the investigation team. Now that Tao Rongye is in such a state, if Without Tuan Ji's support, I'm afraid I don't even have money for medical treatment."

"Besides, Wei Limin, Wei Limin's father and Zheng Ping have to be watched. If I leave like this, Tao Rongye will really be finished." Zhizhi said while counting the things she was about to do with her fingers. thing.

Li Shu was a little apprehensive, "You treat Tao Rongye so well?"

--Tao Rongye has always kept a low profile, Li Shu had never guarded against Tao Rongye before this. But then Zhizhi was about to run around for Tao Rongye's affairs, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Thinking about it carefully, Tao Rongye is tall and strong, good-looking and quite elegant...

"I can also help with Tao Rongye's affairs, as long as you ask." Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi glanced at Li Shu.

That's really a bad sign.

However, she really needs all kinds of support now.

"Thank you Comrade Li Shu, if necessary, I will make a... request to you." Zhi Zhi said.

"It's getting late, I have to visit the town with my friends and ask about Wei Limin." Zhi Zhi said.

Li Shu, "It just so happens that I'm fine now, I'll go with you."

--Li Shu just came to Nanling not long ago, and only had a few face-to-face meetings with Captain Wei, but he didn't get to know him in depth. But Wei Limin is still in the police station, and Zhizhi is going to the production team at this time, Li Shu can't guarantee how Captain Wei will treat Zhizhi.

Of course it's better to go with him.

Zhi Zhi hesitated for a while before agreeing, "Okay, thank you, Comrade Li Shu."

At that moment, Zhi Zhi took out ten yuan and handed it to Shen Shuhua, asking him to find a way to arrange everyone's lunch and dinner first, and then he and Hong He He, and the three or four educated youths who jumped in the first, second, and third production brigades, led by Da Zhou and Li Shu, left the hospital together.

Li Shu thought for a while, let Zhizhi take the educated youths to the Educated Youth Office to have lunch first, and he also took Da Zhou back to the barracks for dinner, and made an appointment to wait for Zhizhi and them at the gate of the Educated Youth Office, and the two groups separated .

This is because of the large number of people present. In this world, everyone is not rich, and the lunch supply of each unit is limited. It is best for everyone to go back to each unit to eat.

However, Li Shu asked Da Zhou to trot back to the barracks to eat first, and brought him a copy by the way. On the other hand, he followed Zhizhi and the others leisurely

...

He was still worried that someone would surprise her.

Li Shu followed Zhizhi slowly, thinking that if he had the opportunity to invite her to a state-run restaurant to have a good meal - it would be best if there were only him and her, and then go to a movie after dinner, it would be best if he rode Zhizhi is sitting on the back seat of a bicycle, wrapping her slender white hands around his waist...

Hehehe.

It's exciting to think about it!

Hey, it's a pity that there is no movie theater in Nanling Town.

If he really wanted to do this, he had to find an honest reason to lure her to the city.

Watching Zhi Zhi and the others enter the Educated Youth Office for lunch, Li Shu squatted at the door of the Educated Youth Office, and after a while Da Zhou came over with two pancakes in his mouth, and a pancake in his mouth.

Li Shu slowly tore up the pancake, stuffed a small piece into his mouth and ate it. I couldn't help but think of the scene when Zhizhi cooked for him on Seagull Island, and thought that in the future, Zhizhi could cook for him every day...just cook for him alone.

Uh, in fact, his cooking skills are also very good.

Otherwise, he can make it for her every day.

Thinking about it this way, Li Shu became even less interested in this pancake, and said with a look of disgust: "Lao Cai (the monitor of the cooking squad) eats this pancake for three meals a day, and he doesn't change his appearance!" Da Zhou

disagreed My platoon leader said, "It would be nice to have pancakes to eat! Just now I asked sister Hehe, Hehe and the others are reluctant to eat rice noodles on Seagull Island... Tsk tsk tsk eight people have less than one hundred catties of food! How pitiful... ...So they can only eat fish and wild vegetables for three meals a day!"

Li Shu was taken aback, and immediately had an idea.

--Then can he partner with Zhizhi? He gave Zhizhi flour so that she and her little friends could eat staple food; she could send him fish, which also improved the food in the barracks. Then he made an additional condition that she must send the fish to the barracks herself, so that he can... see her all the time in a fair and honest manner!

Li Shu gnawed on the pancakes with great interest, as if he had already eaten fresh and delicious fish.

Da Zhou also smacked his mouth, "Platoon leader, you are right... They eat fish every day, which is better than us eating pancakes every day. I, when can we eat fish? Don't ask for three meals a day , if we can eat one meal of fish for three days...we are already very happy. No! It is better to be able to eat one meal of fish a day..." "

I will try to solve this problem," Li Shu said.

As soon as he finished eating the two pancakes, Zhi Zhi and the others came out in a hurry.

"Comrade Li Shu, you, you finished eating so quickly?" Zhi Zhi asked in disbelief.

Li Shu nodded, "Let's go!"

A group of people went to the first production brigade first.

It's meal time right now, almost every household is eating, and there are not many people outside.

On the way, everyone had already discussed it. They wanted to ask about the style of Wei Limin and Captain Wei, as well as the details of the female educated youth who was driven crazy by Wei Limin. You can't just ask people, you have to ask those who are married to local people. Female educated youths.

The locals are more or less afraid of their captain, but married female educated youths are more likely to empathize with the female educated youth who was driven crazy.

With the leadership of the five female educated youths who jumped in the line in the first production brigade, Zhi Zhi quickly found a few female educated youths who were willing to introduce the situation, and heard a shocking news from their mouths.

--The victim's name is Gao Tiantian, 24 years old this year, a female educated youth who came to Nanling Island to jump in the queue the year before last.

Gao Tiantian is pretty, with a soft and gentle personality. She was the flower of the educated youth of that class. As soon as she arrived at Nanling Island, she became the object of pursuit of unmarried young men

, Wei Limin is the craziest one.

Unlike Zhizhi, who didn't want to fall in love and only wanted to start a career, the 22-year-old Gao Tiantian fell in love with a male educated youth named Long Qiang in the pursuit of young men.

Wei Limin was used to being lawless by his mother. I heard that Gao Tiantian likes Long Qiang, and even wants to marry Long Qiang? He just... beat Long Qiang with a hammer.

Long Qiang almost died.

Not only was his head cracked by Wei Limin, but his hands and feet were also broken by Wei Limin.

It is true that there is only one last breath left from death.

But Long Qiang's situation was not as good as that of Tao Rongye, no one cared about him except Gao Tiantian.

Gao Tiantian has a weak personality, and the only way she can think of is to cry and ask people to lend money to Long Qiang for treatment. At the beginning, all the educated youths donated money, but Long Qiang's medical expenses were a bottomless pit. Later, the educated youths couldn't bear it anymore, and felt that she was pitiful, so those who had money would give her a little, and those who had no money would avoid her... Gao Tiantian was desperate, so she mustered up the courage to go

to Captain Wei, but later she didn't know why For one thing, the Wei family gave Gao Tiantian a large sum of money. Gao Tiantian took the money to cure Long Qiang, but she became more and more in a trance day by day, and finally became crazy.

In fact, Long Qiang's injury didn't heal. He was disfigured and limped a leg.

The educated youths didn't know why Gao Tian went crazy until Long Qiang rushed into Wei Limin's house with a hatchet in the middle of the night to kill people.

Long Qiang became crippled, unable to kill Wei Limin at all, and was beaten half to death by the brothers of the Wei family. It was

also because of this scuffle that the female educated youth who lived near the captain's house vaguely heard the truth.

--It turned out that Gao Tiantian was cornered by the huge medical expenses and came to Wei Limin to ask for money. Wei Limin asked for Gao Tiantian and his one. Gao Tiantian disagreed, and cried and said that he would sue his family in the city. When Wei Limin got angry, he... put Gao Tiantian to that. Later Captain Wei found out and was furious. He tied Wei Limin up with a rope and hung him on the beam to beat him up.

After Long Qiang rushed into Wei's house in the middle of the night and attempted to commit an attack, he was beaten up by Wei's father and son...

Captain Wei asked his sons to escort Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian to a nearby deserted place in a small boat. The island, and then send some food there every month.

Gao Tiantian went crazy, Long Qiang was limping, and could only survive with a little relief from the Wei family.

I don't know if I am alive or dead now.

After hearing about Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang's encounter, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe were so angry that they trembled all over.

Zhizhi then asked the female educated youths if they knew which island Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian were staying on.

The female educated youths shook their heads and quietly told Zhi Zhi, "We are not heartless people. Many people have gone to sea to find them with various excuses, but they have never been found..." "Then how can we confirm that they are still alive?

" Alive?" Zhizhi asked again.

Women in the know told her, "Wei Limin told her when he was drunk, saying that his father would take him to a deserted island every month, deliver food to them, and beat Wei Limin in front of Long Qiang. Suddenly..."

Hong Hehe sneered, "hypocrisy! Giving food to others proves that he is cowardly, afraid that he will really kill Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang! Beating Wei Limin in front of Long Qiang proves that he will definitely threaten Long Qiang Strong! Doesn't he act like "My son is sorry for you, I have taught my son in front of you, when you are willing to let my son go, I will let you go to the island, if you don't forgive... I'm sorry, then you Let's continue to stay on the deserted island, okay..."

Everyone nodded in unison.

Zhizhi then asked the female educated youths, "Then Captain Wei and his family...how do you usually behave? How is your style?"

The female educated youths were about to answer-

if someone rushed over, they whispered, "Let's leave soon! Ma Fangjiao is here!"

So when the female educated youths heard that Zhizhi was here to collect evidence of Wei Limin's beating... ...they were willing to share what they knew, but with great caution. They immediately took Zhi Zhi to the place where they usually do needlework together, and arranged for a few people to keep watch nearby.

Now I heard that Ma Fangjiao is here?

In an instant, the female educated youths hurriedly said to Zhizhi: "Ma Fangjiao is the captain's wife and Wei Limin's mother. She is very unreasonable. You hurry up...don't let her know that we have provided you with information Go, go!"

Just like that, Zhi Zhi and the others hurriedly left the No. 1 Production Brigade under the cover of the female educated youths.

Chapter 52

After leaving the first production brigade, Zhizhi was furious.

It was the first time for the educated youth who followed her to hear such a tragic story, and everyone was very angry.

--They are all educated youths who left their hometowns and came here to engage in construction. It is easy to empathize with Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian's miserable experience of being called "every day should not be done" and "the land is not working".

"We not only need to seek justice for Tao Rongye... I must find Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian! As long as they are still alive... we must seek justice for them!" Zhi Zhi said angrily.

All the educated youths looked at Zhi Zhi, and then looked at each other in blank dismay.

They were far away in a different place, and the director of the Educated Youth Office was a pickpocket, that's why Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian ended up in such a miserable end. If Bie Zhizhi can seek justice for Tao Rongye, Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, then they will respect Bie Zhizhi! Even if the Youth League committee doesn't recognize Bie Zhizhi, the acting director of the Educated Youth Office, they must support it!

Otherwise, what if another guy who is the same as the original director is sent from above?

They went to visit the second production team and the third production team.

But because the second and third production teams were far away from the first team, they were not so well informed about Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian.

The educated youths did provide some opinions on Captain Wei.

After all, this is a rural area, and the clan concept is particularly serious. The reason why Captain Wei was able to become the captain of the richest production team in the local area is because of his great reputation in the clan.

His lineage is long and long, and there are many males in his family. He has six younger brothers, four sons, more than ten cousins ​​of the same clan, and there are as many as forty or fifty nephews! Those who are related to him have received more favors from him.

In addition, he behaved fairly and justly, not only the people in the first production brigade recognized him, but also the people in other brigades.

Ah, by the way, recently he seems to want to run for the captain of the United Commune.

The United Commune is the head of the twelve production brigades in Nanling. If he can compete for this position, he will be nominated as the mayor of the town in the next step.

Zhizhi has a bottom line in her heart.

She led the crowd to go back.

Ma Fangjiao stopped Bie Zhizhi and the others on the way.

She had whispered to her son Wei Limin at the police station, but the police heard them clearly, and the police knew how Wei Limin committed the crime.

Later, Ma Fangjiao and Zheng Ping got into a fight, and several policemen separated them after a lot of effort. They severely criticized Ma Fangjiao and let her leave.

She came back quickly, wanting her husband to find a way to save her youngest son, Wei Limin...

But it's so hard to die, her husband and the other three sons have gone out today!

Ma Fangjiao was anxious and helpless, and then remembered her son arguing in the police station that he wanted to marry Zhizhi?

So she went to inquire, asking the villagers if they knew the new female educated youth, Bie Zhizhi.

This is Ma Fangjiao's home court, and of course she also has a mass base. She asked "Who is Bie Zhizhi" all the way, and was told "Bie Zhizhi seems to have gone to the third team"... So Ma Fangjiao stopped on the only

way After Zhizhi, she kept looking up and down.

Hey, look at this airy white skin, this slender and graceful figure, the beautiful facial features and the soft and charming temperament that I still feel sorry for, she is really a charming little beauty!

Comparing Zheng Ping with Bie Zhizhi, she really doesn't even deserve to carry Bie Zhizhi's shoes!

No wonder her idiot son suddenly changed his gender and didn't want that bitch Zheng Ping anymore.

but--

Hmph, how can a female educated youth be worthy of her son? Her husband is about to run for the election of the captain of the United Commune. As long as he succeeds, he will be the future mayor! This is a state cadre, and he will have an iron rice bowl to eat public food in the future! Besides, if you become the mayor of the town, you may become the mayor of the township, and if you become the mayor of the township, you may be transferred to the county seat as the county magistrate...

From now on, she will be the magistrate's wife! Her son is the son of the county magistrate! Are those educated youths able to climb high?

Ma Fangjiao turned her nostrils to the sky, and said to Zhizhi: "You should give up your heart! It's impossible!" Zhizhi did

n't know Ma Fangjiao at first, but the educated youths around her whispered to her...

Then she was puzzled Hearing Ma Fangjiao say these two sentences to her, I thought she was talking about investigating Wei Limin! Seeing Ma Fang's coquettish and arrogant appearance, he was even more angry.

"What's impossible? Since Wei Limin can do such a thing, he has to admit it! Is this something he wants to admit or not?" Zhizhi said loudly.

Ma Fangjiao became anxious when she heard this, "Then what do you want?"

"The court can decide what to say! Then we have to pay compensation!" Zhizhi said word by word.

Ma Fangjiao was stunned.

--Bie Zhizhi said, what does the court say?

Is this trying to persuade her that Wei Limin injured Tao Rongye, so she should be sentenced in whatever way?

Nonsence!

How could her son go to court!

--Bie Zhizhi also said that she wanted compensation?

What compensation?

Did Limin verbally say that if he wants to marry Bie Zhizhi, he must marry? If he doesn't marry, why don't Zhi Zhi come to extort money?

Ma Fangjiao stared at Bie Zhizhi with a contemptuous smile.

With her hands on her hips, she yelled at Zhizhi, "Your mother's dream! You don't even look at what you are, but you actually have ideas about our family. Let me tell you, what is the compensation? Don't even think about it! This is simply impossible! Humph, we won't give you a dime!"

Ma Fangjiao was so arrogant that the educated youths were furious.

Even Li Shu clenched his fists - he has never seen such a brazen person before!

Hong Hehe's temper exploded, and he immediately said to Ma Fangjiao: "Damn! With your quality, you are still the wife of the captain! I reasonably doubt how your man became the captain..." Ma

Fangjiao Fire.

What she cares about the most, and what she is most proud of, is her man's title.

--The richest village in Nanling Town, the most extensive land area under its jurisdiction and the most populous production team leader!

Now Hong Hehe actually doubts her man's authority?

Ma Fang was so angry that she rushed forward and slapped Hong Hehe high, cursing: "You little bastard! My old lady will teach you how to behave today..." She waved her arms

vigorously --Accompanied

by a clear whip.

"Crack!!!"

Actually, at this time, the distance between Ma Fangjiao and Hong Hehe was too close.

Li Shu has already made a move.

However, he has been standing by Zhizhi's side to protect Zhizhi, and it is too late to save Hong Hehe at this moment.

So he suddenly pushed Da Zhou!

Da Zhou rushed towards Hong Hehe... He reacted quickly, and immediately pulled Hong Hehe behind him, took a horse step to stabilize the forward pounce, and stretched out his hand to catch Ma Fangjiao and slap him down wrist.

At this time, I don't know who suddenly threw a cracking whip!

The whip hit a boulder by the road, not only made an earth-shattering sound, but also caused the boulder to be shattered in an instant, kicking up countless gravel and dust... Li Shu turned around directly, pressed

Zhi Zhi into his arms, To prevent the delicate skin of her face from being hurt by sharp gravel.

The other educated youths and Ma Fangjiao screamed in horror-

"Ahhhhh!"

"What happened?"

"Did it explode?"

"God help!"

"Ahhhhh Ah!"

Zhizhi was also taken aback by this movement!

Then, for some reason, she was suddenly pushed into his arms by Li Shu?

--When he rushed to the Educated Youth Station early in the morning to rescue her, he was in such a hurry that he didn't even put on his shirt. He must have been working in the camp at that time. Later, when he rushed to the hospital to find her, he changed into this casual clothes, which were black trousers and a white shirt.

Forced into his arms now, she smelled the fresh scent of soap on him.

And it was dry and refreshing, and there was no smell of sweat on my body.

So...

He not only changed his clothes but also took a shower?

And-

he's really tall!

Her face was buried right between his strong pectoralis major muscles, and a deep groove full of elasticity could be clearly felt.

Zhi Zhi struggled with all her hands and feet.

But at this moment Li Shu focused all his attention on the whip shaker and forgot about the little beauty in his arms.

It's not that he forgot, and this protective posture made him feel more secure.

It was the first time for Li Shu to meet an opponent with such a strong aura. In addition, Zhi Zhi was not very strong, and she struggled desperately with all her strength. To Li Shu, it was nothing more than a mosquito humming...

Li Shu didn't move, but squinted at the other party.

Zhi Zhi struggled for a long time but did not see Li Shu let go, she was so annoyed that she bit Li Shu's pectoralis major!

Li Shu trembled all over, only then did he realize the resistance of the beautiful little wild cat in his arms.

He blushed.

Reason told him that there were so many people at the moment, he should let her go. After all, there are many people with mixed opinions, so that no one will talk about her in the future.

Thinking about it again -

I'm afraid of a fart, he was going to pursue her in the first place.

In addition, I still feel a little bit reluctant in my heart, and even secretly hope that she can bite harder. So he hesitated for a while, but the big hand that held the back of the little wild cat's head did not let go.

Zhizhi bared her teeth and claws in anger.

Although she didn't see who was whipping the whip, she could guess who it was.

Finally, a lazy and charming female voice sounded lazily-

"Ma Fangjiao, have you forgotten... Bie Zhizhi is mine!"

Chapter 53

But in the morning when Wei Limin committed the crime in the Educated Youth Office, Shouhou also stepped forward.

But Wei Limin was so fierce at that time that he didn't like the thin monkey at all, so he just kicked him -

the thin monkey avoided it nimbly and ran away.

He quickly ran to the pier, and drove the boat to Justice Island.

When he arrived at Justice Island, the head of the family hadn't woken up yet, and was sleeping soundly!

The thin monkey was so anxious that he rushed straight into the Hall of Justice, squatted under the window of the head of the house, weeping and howling, and told the head of Wei Limin's murder and Tao Rongye's life and death.

The boss suddenly heard that Zhizhi and the others had gone to town, and something happened?

She was furious, put on some clothes casually, took the whip and followed the thin monkey to leave the island.

When the uncles and grandpas on the island heard about it, they hurriedly rowed their boats (fear of righteousness) fearful (under the sky) and fearful (under the sky)...but Zhengyi Island is still quite far from Nanling Island

. Far.

This time, it took nearly three hours to get there, even though the thin monkey rowed the boat at a flying speed.

The head of the family has not set foot on Nanling Island for a long time.

The residents on the island were very happy to see her and greeted her quickly.

The head of the family asked people if they saw Bie Zhizhi.

Someone turned to that side, saying that Ma Fangjiao was also inquiring about Bie Zhizhi's whereabouts, and it seemed that she was going there.

The big master immediately chased after him.

As soon as she arrived, she saw Ma Fangjiao slapping her in the direction of Zhizhi?

The head of the family was on fire.

--Zhizhi is such a squeamish little girl, she can't even hold a ten-jin fish!

Besides, Zhizhi is the girl assigned to her by the Educated Youth Office... Does Ma Fangjiao want to die, someone who dares to touch her?

When the big boss got angry, he swung the whip in his hand, using 80% of his strength!

Immediately, he smashed a big rock on the side of the road to pieces.

She meant to intimidate.

But Ma Fangjiao was frightened and stupid, and when she shot towards Hong Hehe too hard, she couldn't hold back her momentum for a while, and she even rushed forward with a slap, and her whole body fell into the sharp broken blade. In the pile of stones.

"啊啊啊啊啊好痛啊--"

马芳娇大哭了起来,"我、我的手......我的膝盖!我的腿......"

原来她危急之中双手撑地,才避免了The whole person fell to the gravel. But his palms, knees and lower legs were all scratched by gravel and bloody.

At this time, Zhizhi finally broke free from Li Shu's restraint (actually, Li Shu took the initiative to let go), she gave him a hard look, and then ran towards the head, "Tangtang!" The head was startled

.

She smashed the boulder with a whip just now, causing the fine gravel to scatter everywhere, and now even Zhi Zhi's hair was covered with a lot of gravel.

Fortunately, the little girl's whole body is still in good shape, and her spirit looks good.

However, the boss still asked her, "Have you been bullied?"

What happened today only made Zhizhi feel angry.

But when the head asked this question--

Zhizhi pursed her mouth and nodded with tears in her eyes, "Tangtang, Tao Rongye...his head was broken by Wei Limin with a hammer, and he is still lying in the hospital unable to wake up. What!"

Seeing Zhi Zhi's crying state, Li Shu felt jealous again.

--She actually cried because of Tao Rongye!

As long as she is willing to

cry for me, as long as she is willing to cry in front of me...

I will give her my life!

Li Shu thought so in his heart.

The head of the family was expressionless.

She slowly looked at Ma Fangjiao.

At this time, Ma Fangjiao had already been helped up, and she fell to the side.

She also saw Tang Niang.

Tangniang was engaged to Captain Wei when she was young, but later the landlord forced Tangniang's parents to death and occupied Tangniang who was only thirteen years old. Tangniang escaped from Nanling Island and was taken as Mrs. Yazhai by the pirate leader...

Captain Wei was also born in poverty, and when he was the most desperate and desperate, he would help the old and the young to go to Justice Island to ask for protection.

At that time, Tangniang's men had already died for the country, and Tangniang became the head of the family.

But at that time Captain Wei had already married Ma Fangjiao and had a child, and Tangniang had given up on love and love a long time ago, and the two never met in private again, and said a word...

But Ma Fangjiao knew her pillow very well.

To be honest, although the "big master" of Zhengyi Island is still famous to this day, there are very few people who know her real name is Tang Niang.

--But her Ma Fangjiao's man is always calling Tang Niang, Tang Niang in his sleep from time to time!

Ma Fangjiao looked at the naturally charming, pretty and plump Tang Niang, and bit her lower lip in jealousy.

Tang Niang is already in her forties, I heard that she goes fishing every day, she is exposed to the sun, how come she still looks fair-skinned, strong and fit? She looks like a woman in her early thirties!

Look at Tangniang's attire... a pair of blue loose trousers, an old-fashioned double-button striped top, and a water-red silk scarf around her waist. It may be that she hasn't woken up yet. She was messed up, and there were still micro marks on her face that were pressed out by the pillow...

If so, it actually made her even more charming!

Bie Zhizhi was also very beautiful, but Tangniang and Bie Zhizhi were not compared when they stood together.

The boss didn't even look at Ma Fangjiao, and asked Zhizhi, "Where is Wei Limin?"

Zhizhi sniffed, "We called the police, and the police took him to the police station. They are asking him about hurting Tao Rongye right now." "

Lead the way." The head said calmly.

Zhi Zhi was dumbfounded, "Huh?"

"Where is the police station?" the head of the family asked again.

Before Zhizhi could speak, the thin monkey quickly replied, "I know where the police station is!"

The guy ran away after speaking.

The big boss walked slowly behind the thin monkey.

Zhi Zhi looked at the back of the master, and finally focused on the shoes of the master.

Xu Shi was too hasty to go out, and the head of the family was wearing a pair of tattered straw sandals. The edges of the straw sandals were all broken, so the head had to drag himself along.

Zhi Zhi stared at the head's feet for a while, then ran to pull Hong Hehe aside, then took out a sheet of unity from his pocket, and gave Hong Hehe a few more instructions.

Hong Hehe nodded, turned around and ran towards the supply and marketing cooperative.

Zhi Zhi also followed the head.

Seeing this, the educated youths also followed.

Of course Li Shu and Da Zhou followed suit.

Li Shu had heard of the prestige of the head of the house long ago, but he had only been on the island for a short time, and he hadn't seen the head of the house before. Now that he saw her, he realized that she was actually such a cold and charming woman.

Ma Fangjiao was stunned for a while, and suddenly realized that Tang Niang was going to the police station to trouble her son?

She panicked!

She quickly

scrambled to her feet, limped after her, and shouted anxiously, "Tang Niang! Tang Tang! Stop for me..."

The head turned a deaf ear.

On the way to the police station, the uncles and grandpas who had chased from Zhengyi Island also arrived one after another.

All of the hundreds of strong men were fierce and fierce, and all of them were silent. Everyone followed behind the head, and walked towards the police station without saying a word.

This scene is a little scary.

Residents living on Nanling Island, most of the educated youths don't know the head of the family, and they also look at the group behind the head of the house who look like they are in their 40s or 50s. The people who provoke... feel very curious.

Wherever the pirate legion went, not a single commoner had the courage to stop them or say a word.

On the contrary, some elderly people excitedly called Tangniang Tangniang...

Soon, Shouhou led the head to the gate of the police station.

Da Dang was illiterate, and couldn't remember what the police station was doing for a while, so he asked slowly, "Where's Wei Limin?"

Several police officers greeted him.

One of them is the director of the police station. He has been on the island for a long time and knew Da Dangjia, so he asked in surprise: "Tang Niang? Why are you here?"

Da Dangjia understood when he saw the director of the police station-oh, the police station It's the patrol room.

"I have something to do with Wei Limin." The boss said politely.

The director hesitated for a moment, "Wei Limin committed a crime, and we are questioning him. Tang Niang, what can you do with him?" The

chief said seriously, "He bullied my people... Zhizhi, He He, Tao Rongye is mine, so I want to reason with him."

The director was stunned.

He also has a certain understanding of the master.

--This woman looked glamorous, probably because of her special experience before liberation. She was very gangster-like and didn't know much about laws and regulations, but she was extremely loved by the people. Therefore, the city government, county government, and township government have repeatedly explained to the various functional departments that any matter related to her must be dealt with specially to avoid arousing public anger and resentment.

So the director thought about it, and said to the head, "Tang Niang, I can let you see him, but you can only go in alone...you, you..." A burly man dressed in a strange shape, "They can only wait for you outside."

The head of the family nodded.

The director led the big boss into the police station, and said softly, "Tang Niang, you can't kill him, or I won't be able to do business." The

big boss nodded, "Yes, I'll reason with him.

" Under the guidance of the chief, he walked slowly into the detention room, and saw Wei Limin staying in the iron cage of the detention room.

The head of the family looked at Wei Limin coldly.

Wei Limin also looked at the head of the house stupidly...

Of course he knew Tangniang, but he was very surprised why she appeared here.

Could it be that this bandit woman also committed a crime and was arrested by the police?

Wei Limin looked up and down the big boss.

--To be honest, this bandit wife is so beautiful, her beauty is different from Bie Zhizhi's. Bie Zhizhi is a slender and pure beauty, while Tang Niang is a mature beauty full of allurement.

Wei Limin was a little distracted again, "Hey, the bandit woman..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the head

suddenly slammed his whip...

"Bang!"

Her whip bent the iron door as thick as a finger!

Wei Limin was dumbfounded.

He finally knew how to be afraid, and hurriedly shouted, "Help! Help! The bandit lady killed someone..." The

headmaster swung his whip at Wei Limin with a cold face...

the whip after whip, and it was good Let Wei Limin understand the truth of life that can only be understood but cannot be explained.

Chapter 54

After explaining the "truth" to Wei Limin, Dadangjia and Wei Limin walked out of the police station slowly.

This police station is not big.

Zheng Ping, who stayed in the interrogation room, could clearly hear the movement in the next cell.

--First, there was the sound of a huge metal collision like thunder, and then there was the cry of Wei Limin like howling ghosts and wolves. Accompanied by it, there is also a dull sound similar to a leather whip beating the flesh|body.

Every time the whip was flicked, Wei Limin let out a deafening howl.

Zheng Ping was so frightened that she was shaking all over, she stammered and asked the policewoman, "What, what's going on?"

The policewoman frowned, "Don't ask if you shouldn't.

" Po... So is it, is it Pirates Island... Ah no, the one, that one, the head of the No. 1 and 12th production brigades of Justice Island is here?" Zheng Ping asked tremblingly.

She has been on the island for nearly a month, and she has never worked in the field for a day, and all her energy is spent on inquiring about various gossip.

So she knew that Dadangjia was a pirate leader before liberation. He specialized in robbing the rich and helping the poor, protecting the poor and the poor, and was deeply loved by the people. After liberation, no matter what movement, what should be criticized|struggle should be shown to the public, Dadangjia has always been well protected by the common people, and nothing happened... Whenever the residents on the island mentioned the three words

Dadangjia, It is necessary to add the word "we" in front of it, what happened to our master, what happened to our master...

That expression is both yearning and proud.

Zheng Ping even found out that the head of the family seemed to be having an affair with Wei Limin's father? !

so?

Wei Limin was crying and shouting about the bandit woman in the next room. Did the boss rush into the police station to teach Wei Limin a lesson?

Why?

Why can the big boss lynch Wei Limin in the police station in front of the police?

Is it because the head of the family hates Captain Wei, a heartless man?

Zheng Ping bit her lower lip.

At this time, the head of the family had already walked out of the police station, holding a long whip in his hand, with a calm and calm expression on his face.

Ma Fangjiao arrived panting. She was anxious and angry, and yelled hysterically at the head of the family, "Tang Tang Niang! Why are you mad at the child? If you have the ability, come at me-" "Crack

!! !"

The head master flicked his long whip, and it made an empty sound.

Responded to Ma Fangjiao with a loud and earth-shattering whip.

The hundreds of people surrounding the police station were instantly terrified into silence. Those who had never seen the world began to have weak legs, and those with children hugged their children and left quietly...

Ma Fangjiao was so frightened that she fell to the ground and opened her mouth stupidly.

Zhizhi couldn't help chuckling, and whispered to the people around her, "Hehe, do you think she is stupid...to make such a request." "

Yes."

A deep male voice responded to Zhizhi.

Zhizhi was startled.

She turned her head and saw... Li Shu with a serious face.

After a moment of silence, Zhi Zhi remembered that He He was sent by her to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy shoes for the boss. Moreover, Zhi Zhi only gave He He a ticket for the Great Unity, but no ticket for shoes or socks. He probably would have to spend time looking for scalpers to exchange tickets, so how could he come back so soon.

Zhizhi turned her head uncomfortably, and continued to look at Dadangjia and Ma Fangjiao.

The head of the family stared at Ma Fangjiao, and asked word by word: "I am illiterate, and I don't understand the principles. Your man is the captain of the brigade, and he is also illiterate? He doesn't even say 'the son doesn't teach, it's the father's fault'.

" You don't even understand the reason?"

There was a deadly silence all around.

Zhizhi calls out for the master in her heart!

- Great! The big master is really beautiful and sassy, ​​full of aura!

The result was handsome for less than three seconds.

The head continued: "Are you and Wei Dacheng deaf or blind? How dare you instigate your son to bully Bie Zhizhi and Tao Rongye? You don't know that they are all my people? Since people who dare to touch me, You have to bear it today!"

Although the tone was firm and domineering, it...

didn't make sense.

Zhi Zhi pinched her wrist and held her forehead.

Now she finally understands why people with a bit of education always have yearning and indescribable expressions on their faces when they talk about the head of the family, and most people's evaluation of her is: Tang Tangniang is a warm-hearted and chivalrous person He also talked about the loyalty of the rivers and lakes, but it is a pity that the gangster spirit is too strong.

Ma Fangjiao has been used to being the captain's wife all these years, and no matter when and where she is, she is surrounded and praised by the villagers. In addition, she really felt aggrieved by... her man muttering Tang Tangniang's name in his dreams as soon as he fell asleep.

So she plucked up the courage to poke her neck and yell at the head of the family, "In broad daylight, there is no one like you, this...in, in the state department to use lynching! You, do you still have the king's law!" Zhizhi couldn't bear it

. She laughed again, "Where did Wang Fa from the state department come from..."

Li Shu who was standing beside her also sneered.

The head of the family looked sideways at Ma Fangjiao, who had fallen to the ground and forced herself to be calm, and sneered, "Lynching?"

She shook the whip again.

"Crack!!!"

This time, the thick iron barbs of the whip hit within about ten centimeters of Ma Fangjiao's side, not only pulling out a deep ditch on the dirt road, but also smearing the dust. Ma Fangjiao's whole head and face! Moreover, the shock of being whipped on the ground scared Ma Fangjiao... she lost control on the spot and screamed. "

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.

What the master said is very reasonable, very reasonable!"

The pirates of Bailai responded one after another,

"Yes! It is very reasonable!"

"The master speaks well, well said!"

"What, our master What's the point?"

"You know what? You're uneducated. You don't need to understand what the big boss says. It's enough for the big boss to understand..." "

Yes, the big boss has a reason. It's us Makes sense!"

"Da Dangjia speaks well! It really makes sense!"

Ma Fangjiao was afraid and did not dare to look at Da Dangjia. But now that she was at the gate of the police station, she couldn't believe it. Those police officers could just watch the boss bully the good people?

Ma Fangjiao howled, "Help, Comrade Public Security, help! Someone is bullying..." But all the dust raised by the whip just now fell into Ma Fangjiao's mouth, and she howled violently after a few words. He coughed and couldn't say another word.

A few educated youths who went to the countryside with Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang were mixed in the crowd. Witnessing what happened to Tao Rongye with their own eyes -

they also hid in the crowd and shouted:

"Wang Fa? Ma Fangjiao, do you still have the face to talk about Wang Fa? When Wei Limin raped Gao Tiantian three years ago, you Why don't you talk about Wang Fa? Wei Limin beat Long Qiang

half to death , why don't you talk about Wang Fa when he is still disabled? Oh, I see, the co-authored Nanling Island is actually called Weijia Island? It's all up to your family to decide "

That's right! People like you still have the face to speak the law here?"

"Captain Wei is not bad, but it's a pity that he was corrupted by you guys!" "

Since you want to seek justice for your son , What about Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang's justice? What about Tao Rongye's justice?"

The educated youths became more and more annoyed as they talked, and they simply didn't hide, and directly pushed out of the crowd to stand up.

The head of the family was taken aback for a moment, and asked suspiciously: "Who? Who was... raped?" Her childhood experience was very miserable, especially when she couldn't hear girls being bullied. When she suddenly heard the educated youths shouting so angrily, she couldn't help but panic. Frown.

Ma Fangjiao screamed, "You guys are talking nonsense!"

A female educated youth couldn't bear it any longer, she pushed her way through the crowd and rushed out, tearfully tearing at the hem of the leader's clothes, and said, "The leader, since the laws of the country can't protect us, I... have no choice, please, please save us, save Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang!"

Her name is Yu Lu, and she is Gao Tiantian's close friend.

When Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang had an accident, she was the one who ran around calling on educated youths to donate money to help Long Qiang treat his illness. But she is not very capable. She was threatened by Wei Limin's brothers, and was pushed out by Ma Fangjiao... She couldn't protect herself, and she couldn't stand up for her friends and Long Qiang.

Today when Wei Limin committed an attack in public, she was the one who squeezed into the crowd and repeatedly reminded Zhizhi.

At this time, Yu Lu briefly told the head of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang about Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang, and then cried, "...now I don't know whether they are dead or alive!" The head of the house looked at Ma

Fangjiao , with cold eyes, asked word by word: "Ma Fangjiao, is what she said true?"

Ma Fangjiao dared not speak, and stared at Yu Lu angrily.

Although the head of the family is uneducated, she has been a general for decades, is used to storms, and can manage more than 200 ferocious pirate dens as calm as water. Her brain is smart and sober. Seeing Ma Fangjiao's demeanor now, what else do you not understand?

She looked at Ma Fangjiao with a look of disappointment, and asked, "Ma Fangjiao, let me ask you, how did your eldest sister and your mother die, have you forgotten?"

Ma Fangjiao's face was pale, and she began to tremble.

--She also came from a poor family, and her mother died at the hands of the Nihong people. Spoiled and pregnant. However, the landlord's wife couldn't tolerate her sister, so she directly tied her up and tied her with heavy stones and sank her into the sea.

The head of the family said angrily: "Didn't it mean that this is a new era and a new society, and the people have turned themselves into masters? But you... want to be a landlord and bully?" "No, no-"

Ma Fangjiao screamed .

The head of the family was furious, and he raised his hand, ready to raise the whip-

seeing the long whip being raised high and thrown down heavily... "

Tang Niang!"

Home whip.

The big master immediately closed his momentum.

late.

The man's hands had already touched her whip-the long whip of the master was made of special herringbone glue and metal wire, and the tip was barbed fine iron, which was heavy and fell down.

Even though she had stopped her momentum, the tail of the whip still fell heavily on the man.

The tall man with a frosty face suddenly let out a muffled snort, showing pain on his face.

It turned out that the whip of the head master

fell on his heart, beating him to pieces. At the same time, he also felt a mouthful of fishy sweetness in his throat... Cruelly, he swallowed the mouthful of old blood, and then rubbed his heart... He was glad that he was covered by his clothes so that Tang Niang would not see it. He has been hurt.

--This person is Wei Dacheng, the captain of the first production brigade.

When Ma Fangjiao saw her husband Wei Dacheng came back, she hurriedly cried, "Master, you are finally back! If you don't come back again, Li Min and I will be killed by this bandit woman..."

"Shut up!" Wei Dacheng glared at Ma Fangjiao.

He turned his head to look at the big head, his eyes were attached, sad and ashamed.

After taking a few breaths, he called Tang Niang again with a trembling voice.

The head of the family looked at Wei Dacheng with a frosty face, "Wei Dacheng, let me ask you... how did your parents die? Your mother gave birth to nine children, why are there only five of your brothers and your four younger sisters?" Where did it go? Why are there so many bachelors in Nanling Town? Why is the west end of the town called a mass grave? Why was the South Island abandoned...why!" At the end of the question

, her tone was sharp and angry.

The scene was silent for a while.

Among the onlookers, a few older ones couldn't help crying.

--It is the pain left over from the war. I can't mention it, it's too uncomfortable to mention.

Wei Dacheng's eyes turned red instantly.

The head of the family said coldly: "Wei Limin really harmed the little girl?"

Wei Dacheng couldn't say a word.

The head sneered, and asked Yu Lu, "Do you know which island they were imprisoned on?"

Yu Lu cried and shook her head.

The head of the family raised his voice and shouted: "Brothers!"

The pirate army responded in unison, "They are all here! Commander, please order!" "

The team is divided into two groups, and the fat brother leads the people to find the living people on the deserted island within two hours... There is no need to go to the big island. Specially pick small islands with fresh water. Uncle Braid led people to go fishing! We still have to eat! Shouhou go back and bring our lunch here with Xu Yongjun!" The head of the family ordered, "...I will Waiting for you here! This matter must be resolved today!"

Everyone responded in unison.

At that moment, Brother Fat and Uncle Braids began to count their troops.

At this moment, Aunt Meihua, who was looking for Zhizhi to buy dried salted fish last time, hurried over with a big basket, "Tang Niang! Tang Niang, wait a minute..." She opened the cloth covering the basket, revealing the inside "Tang Niang, we have brought you something to eat, you can fill your stomachs first!"

Aunt Mei Hua followed behind a dozen or so middle-aged and elderly women, each carrying a big basket.

Even if the First Production Brigade is the wealthiest group in the vicinity, the standard of living of ordinary people will be able to fill their stomachs. The food they can bring out is nothing more than boiled sweet potatoes, boiled corn, and wild vegetable cakes. The multigrain steamed buns that Aunt Plum Blossom can produce are excellent things.

Fat Brother and Uncle Braid looked at all kinds of food sent by the common people, and they were so greedy that they licked their lips-they didn't care about fish and meat, but these good things with high starch content, it's been a long time since they ate them!

At that moment, several pirates rushed over and surrounded Aunt Meihua and the others, excitedly visiting their baskets.

The boss shook his head, and said to Aunt Plum Blossom: "We don't eat your food."

The fat brother and the braided brother hurriedly restrained their subordinates, "What do you look like! Come quickly!"

The pirates reluctantly took a last look Aunt Plum Blossom and the others raised their chins proudly, and walked back:

"Hmph, that's all you guys eat! I don't even like it!"

"We eat big fish and meat every day!"

"Exactly! We're not hungry, and we don't want to eat steamed buns at all!"

"I still have a little craving for steamed buns..." "I'm

thinking of a fart, and then I'll fork a steamed fish for you to eat!"

"Steamed fish and steamed buns It's not the same thing!"

The big boss said with a sullen face: "Go to work!"

The fat brother and the braided uncle led the people away, and the thin monkey rushed back to take care of the meal.

The boss said to Aunt Plum Blossom: "You let everyone go away, I don't want you all to gather around here and look at me like a monkey." "

Look at what you said!" Aunt Plum Blossom wiped the corners of her eyes and sobbed Said, "I called you to come to the island and you refused to come, and we wanted to go and you refused to meet... What's the matter with giving you some steamed buns now, if you care about this with me... then you don't want to think about this island How many lives were saved by you..."

Even so, Aunt Plum Blossom stepped forward and persuaded the onlookers to retreat, "I know you are thinking about Tang Niang too, isn't she well, alright alright Go back quickly, those who should go to work in the afternoon have to go to work!"

The onlookers reluctantly said to the head:

"Tang Niang, we are back, you should come often!"

"Tang Niang, just accept us It's not something expensive..."

"Yes, Tang Niang, just accept it!"

"Tang Niang, there would be no us without you, we just give you something to eat..." "

Don't persuade me She never accepts anything."

The head of the house said two words coldly, "No."

After a pause, he said two words again, "Let's go."

Everyone had no choice but to leave, wiping their tears.

At this moment, Hong Hehe ran over, "Zhi Zhi! Zhi Zhi!"

She articulately told Zhi Zhi how she bought shoes.

It took Hong Hehe a while to find the scalpers to exchange for shoe tickets. As a result, when the scalpers heard that she bought the shoes to give to the boss? Immediately refusing to accept her exchange money, he directly gave Hong Hehe all the shoe tickets in his hand, and asked her if she had enough.

Hong Hehe was stunned.

But she didn't dare to ask for more, so she only took out a shoe ticket, and stuffed the exchange money of 30 cents to the scalper, and then ran into the supply and marketing cooperative, originally wanting to buy a pair of Jiefang shoes.

The result-

the scalpers chased her into the supply and marketing cooperative, and told the salesperson, Aunt Hong, that Hong Hehe was buying shoes for the boss.

When the saleswoman heard this, she rushed into the warehouse and found a pair of particularly strong black cloth shoes. The sole was made of rubber, which was very soft. The upper was made of black corduroy, which was soft and thick, and the stitching was thick and thick. Long...

She stuffed Hong Hehe with two pairs of women's cotton socks, saying that the cotton socks were processed products and no ticket was required, so they should be regarded as gifts from her to the head.

Hong Hehe didn't agree, and gave the saleswoman an extra 20 cents for socks, and then came back with shoes and socks.

"Oh, they're so warm to me!" Hong Hehe said, "Especially that uncle scalper who blackmailed me, saying that it would cost 50 cents to redeem a shoe ticket, which is 20 cents higher than the market price! I He overheard him muttering a few words... His face changed all of a sudden! Don't pay me a penny and give me all the shoe tickets..." Zhizhi listened with a smile

, holding the cloth shoes and After looking at the socks for a while, I think the quality is really good.

She took her shoes and socks and walked towards the head of the house.

At this time, the director of the police station asked the boss to wait in the police station.

The head of the family refused to go.

The director asked someone to move some chairs out, and asked

the head to sit.

The boss thanked the director, and as soon as he sat down-

Zhi Zhi took the shoes and went to find her, "Tangtang, I bought you a pair of shoes, can you change them now?"

The boss didn't even bother to take a look, and directly refused, "Don't..."

Zhizhi hastily added, "These shoes and two pairs of socks are worth a day's meals on our Seagull Island! At least they must be four and weigh ten catties." Big fish! You owe me the difference of a catty!"

Then the head of the family turned his head, stared at the black cloth shoes for a while, and nodded, "Okay."

Zhizhi smiled.

She handed the shoes to the head, and looked back at Hong Hehe and Chen Yuejin proudly.

The boys were all overjoyed.

Li Shu also smiled and gave Zhi Zhi a thumbs up.

Aunt Plum Blossom also saw this scene and was delighted-she was thinking, Tang Niang stayed on Zhengyi Island all year round and refused to come to the town to buy things, and she was unwilling to accept things from everyone. But things like clothes, shoes, socks, soap and salt that are necessary for daily wear are necessities, and Tangniang needs them.

This little Zhizhi girl is very smart!

She can cure Tang Niang!

Aunt Plum Blossom made up her mind, and went back to the village to discuss with everyone. If Tangniang refused to accept the things, they prepared the things and handed them over to Zhi Zhi, and asked Zhi Zhi to find a way to bring them to Justice Island. go up!

Aunt Plum Blossom happily carried the big basket and led the women back.

At this time, the head of the family was sitting on a chair, holding the shoes and socks over and over again, looking, looking and touching, and finally she put on the socks carefully, and then put on the cloth shoes, walking back and forth... "The shoes fit

well . "

The head of the family smiled, his eyes crooked and his smile was like a flower, full of charm and spring, full of amorous feelings.

Wei Dacheng pressed his burning and aching heart, and stared at the head of the family in a daze.

The disheveled Ma Fangjiao looked at her husband and then at the head of the family, she was so angry that she burst into tears.

Just at this time, Zheng Ping ran to the gate of the police station to look around while the policewoman was leaving her post. Ma Fangjiao was terrified by the head of the family, and she didn't dare to disobey her own man. Suddenly, she saw Zheng Ping standing at the gate of the police station with a gloating face--

Ma Fangjiao gritted her teeth and hated Zheng Ping to a new height!

If it wasn't for Zheng Ping's instigation, how could her son Wei Limin have harmed Tao Rongye for no reason? If Tao Rongye wasn't injured, he wouldn't be able to recruit a boss! If the boss doesn't get mad, the matter of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang will be well hidden...

Zheng Ping is a shit-stirring stick!

Ma Fangjiao stared at Zheng Ping resentfully, with a fierce look in her eyes.

Chapter 55

Before everyone found Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang, and waiting at the gate of the police station was nothing, Zhizhi decided to go to the town hospital first.

The head of the family will also follow.

So Wei Dacheng also followed silently...

Ma Fangjiao was afraid that something would happen between her husband and Tang Tangniang, so she also followed.

In the end, we all went to the hospital together.

Tao Rongye lay on the bed with his eyes slightly open, but his eyes were dull. He was shaved bald, and the area above the eyebrows was wrapped in gauze, which showed the color of yellow-black tincture of iodine... His wound, face, and neck were all stained with blood.

Shen Shuhua was fetching a basin of water, and used a newly bought towel to clean the blood on Tao Rongye's face and body bit by bit.

Zhi Zhi leaned over to look at Tao Rongye, saw his eyes open, and asked joyfully, "Rong Ye, are you awake?"

Hearing Zhi Zhi's sweet and crisp voice--

Tao Rongye's eyes were still unfocused, but suddenly The whole body convulsed, the muscles were visibly tensed, the body was stiff, and there was also a ho ho scream that had no meaning or tone from the throat.

"Ho-ho-"

Zhizhi was stunned.

Shen Shuhua quickly appeased Tao Rongye, and said loudly, "Rong Ye! Don't get excited! Don't get excited... It's Zhi Zhi who came to see you! She knows you're fine, she's not in a hurry, and you shouldn't be in a hurry..." And

then Xiao Xiao whispered to Zhi Zhi: "The doctor has already seen him, and said that he is awake after the anesthetic has worn off. But what he is showing now is a type of concussion. Don't irritate him, keep him as quiet as possible. Come down... rest for three to five days, and this symptom will be relieved."

But Tao Rongye was very excited, and kept lying on the bed roaring.

Zhizhi hurriedly laid down beside his pillow to comfort him, "Rong Ye! I'm Bie Zhizhi... Don't be afraid! You are safe, very safe! The person who injured you has been sent to the police station... "

"Ah-ah-"

Tao Rongye was still very excited, and even slapped the bed with his hands in fear.

Li Shu stepped forward, pushed Zhizhi aside, held Tao Rongye with his big strong hands, and said, "Tao Rongye, don't get excited! I am Li Shu, and I am a PLA soldier! I will protect Zhizhi and the others. , no one dares to hurt you."

Tao Rongye's eyes were still illusory, but he gradually stopped his meaningless roar.

After a long time, he finally relaxed, his limbs were no longer stiff, and the tense muscles all over his body also relaxed.

Zhizhi's eyes were flushed, and she said in a nasal voice, "He's hurt himself like this... he still misses us."

Hong Hehe, Li Qingyu and Fang Lijuan went to the side to wipe away their tears.

The head of the family also stretched his neck to watch.

Before Tao Rongye was injured, he was also a refined young man with thick eyebrows and handsome eyes.

But now he was shaved bald, with gauze bandaged on his head, coupled with the sequelae, his face was grim and his eyes were dull... The head couldn't recognize

him anymore, and asked, "Is he Tao Rongye? "

Shen Shuhua nodded helplessly, "I used to be a good-looking person... After such a serious injury, it was still on the forehead. The nurse said that the doctor gave him eight stitches on the wound! It will be disfigured in the future!" Tao Rongye heard the voice of the master

, The throat began to growl again.

The head of the family hurriedly imitated Zhizhi and Li Shu just now, and said, "Tao Rongye! I'm Tangniang! I'm coming to see you too! Don't worry... I've already avenged you!" Ma Fangjiao

said Hearing this, he was so distressed that he said in a hateful voice, "Tang Tang

! What did you do to my son?"

The head of the family ignored Ma Fangjiao, only worried that she would provoke Ma Fangjiao's madness when she stood here, although she was not afraid , but worried that Tao Rongye would rest, so he walked out of the ward.

Zhi Zhi pointed to Tao Rongye and said to Ma Fangjiao: "Ma Fangjiao, have you seen Tao Rongye's appearance? Tao Rongye is also a child of someone else's family. Comparing your heart, if Wei Limin is lying here today, you will What's it like?"

Ma Fangjiao didn't even look at Zhizhi, and she didn't even bother to pay attention to Tao Rongye who was lying on the hospital bed, and directly chased the head of the family out.

Zhizhi was furious, staring at Ma Fangjiao's back, and scolded: "Why is there such a cold-blooded person!"

Wei Dacheng bowed to Zhizhi and her little friends one by one,

"I'm sorry, my teacher has nothing to do with you!" Fang, you have been wronged, and Xiao Tao suffered such a serious injury...I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Farewell, I will take full responsibility for Xiao Tao's medical expenses. Come..." Saying that, Wei Dacheng took out all the money in his body, but there was only a little over one yuan.

"This, this is definitely not enough. You take it first, and I will give you some more when I go home later." Wei Dacheng said.

Zhizhi took the money Wei Dacheng handed over, counted it, and showed it to everyone, and then said to Wei Dacheng: "Captain, I will accept the money first, and I will keep the account. Wei Limin committed murder in public. The witnesses and material evidence are all there... This is intentional homicide! We will definitely supervise the public security department to thoroughly investigate Wei Limin's criminal crimes! At that time, we will represent Tao Rongye to file a civil compensation with you. These will be deducted later."

Wei Dacheng's mouth was full of bitterness.

Just at this time, Ma Fangjiao chattered and chased the head of the house to the corridor outside, and after being slapped impatiently by the head of the house... she ran in crying to Wei Dacheng with the red five-finger palm print on her face. Complaining, "Master Tang, she beat me-"

Ma Fangjiao paused suddenly, and asked Zhi Zhi in doubt, "What did you just say? Why did you pay for it?"

Zhi Zhi didn't bother to talk to her.

Ma Fangjiao was about to die of anger, "I'm telling you! Don't think about compensation or not! My child is naughty, so what if he hit him lightly? Why don't you reflect on why my child doesn't beat others? Just beat him? Has he cleaned himself up? He..."

Tao Rongye, who was lying on the hospital bed, must have understood what Ma Fangjiao said, and once again roared angrily, "Ho Ho".

Zhi Zhi said angrily: "Ma Fangjiao, get out of here!"

Ma Fangjiao's eyes widened in shock, "You, what are you talking about? You let me... get out of here, you? You, you know who I am Is it?"

"Who are you?" Zhizhi stared at her and said word by word: "You are the mother of the murderer! It was you! You raised your son wrong! It was you who sent your son to prison with your own hands! If you haven't repented yet, who do you think you are? What's so great about the wife of the production team leader? In the old society, you would be the landlady who was whipped to death by our boss! Get lost! We don't welcome you here!"

Ma Fang was so delicate that her chest rose and fell violently, she turned her head and said to Wei Dacheng: "Look at the master, look at her!"

Wei Dacheng took a deep breath desperately.

He had long wanted to beat this reckless woman to death.

But not here.

It's so embarrassing.

So Wei Dacheng tried his best to control his emotions, bowed to Zhizhi and the others one by one, and said respectfully, "Comrade Xiaobie, the current situation of Xiaotao... I will not help if I stay here, so I'm going back first, if you have anything to ask

me, you can directly find someone to call me, or you can go to my house to find me. I, I will come and see Comrade Xiaotao tomorrow." After finishing speaking, Mr.

Wei Achievements go in a hurry.

Since Ma Fangjiao saw Wei Dacheng bowing so respectfully to a few young educated youths?

She was stunned.

Seeing that Wei Dacheng left like this, he didn't say a word to her?

Ma Fangjiao hurriedly ran behind Wei Dacheng crying, and shouted angrily: "The head of the family! You are the team leader! The team leader of our first production team! Why are you bowing to those little boys, you, You are shameless..."

Zhi Zhi and her friends comforted Tao Rongye, and then discussed with Shen Shuhua about Tao Rongye's escort.

Zhizhi thought of a way, "Aunt Meihua is a very nice person, how about I go find her later, give her some money, and ask her to prepare three meals a day and deliver them to the sick, so that Tao Rongye The nutrition can keep up, and the body recovers quickly. No matter who is here to take care of him, at least he doesn't have to worry about what to eat for three meals a day!" The

friends nodded repeatedly.

Zhi Zhi said to Li Shu again: "Comrade Li Shu, thank you for your hard work today. Then we...don't bother you, you have to go back to work?" Li Shu knew that it was not easy for him to

follow She just nodded, and said: "If you need anything, go to the barracks to find me."

After a pause, he said: "Serve the people!"

He reluctantly glanced at Zhi Zhi several times, gone.

Next, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe went to Aunt Meihua's house, told Aunt Meihua about asking her to cook dinner for the sick, and gave her money so that she could start preparing for today's dinner.

Aunt Plum Blossom nodded in response.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe went to the police station again.

The head of the family has not come to town for many years, and now she walked around the street slowly to see what the new society looks like, and then slowly returned to the police station and sat in the police station. Chatting with Zhizhi on the chair at the door.

At around four o'clock in the afternoon, Shouhou and Xu Yongjun finally delivered the grilled fish and other items that had already been baked but had been cold. At the same time, Thin Monkey cleverly went to Seagull Island and packed all the bedding of Zhizhi and the others.

Zhizhi praised Shouhou without hesitation, saying that he was smart, and Shouhou felt embarrassed... Zhizhi and the others took the bedding and went to the educated youth office, and took Shouhou's bedding along the way.

Today they all live in the Educated Youth Office.

One is to wait for news about Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang, and the other is to send a working group down tomorrow to investigate the original director's problem... Zhizhi must meet with the investigation team.

After settling down, Zhizhi and her friends went to the police station again.

At this time, the head of the police station was sitting on a chair outside the police station, eating grilled fish slowly.

There was nothing dignified about her sitting. The person is leaning on the chair with his body crooked, one leg is raised high, bent and stepped on the chair surface, and the other leg is hanging down leisurely, dangling back and forth irregularly.

The whole look is not serious.

But it is precisely because she is good-looking and has a mature and charming temperament, she looks very charming... and has a bit of an innocent girl who is not familiar with the world.

Wei Dacheng took his wife Ma Fangjiao back home, beat her up, and asked his daughter-in-law to guard her and not allow her to go out. Then he took the money and rushed from home to the gate of the police station. Be careful with her and watch her eat fish without a bite.

"Tang Niang, I too... have no face to tell you this. But, Xiao Tao, after all, he doesn't have to worry about his life... Can you, can you... hold your hand high and let the net go? I, I will... I will be strict in the future. Discipline..."

Facing his ex-lover, looking at her beautiful, unrestrained and charming appearance, and looking at himself... He felt that it was really hard to say anything! He couldn't help recalling the hard work he had been doing for the past ten years. Since when did he lose his original intention and become utilitarian?

Will he still have a chance to start over, correct and educate his son well? Is there still a chance to correct the bad habits of the stupid and shallow-sighted wife? Is there still a chance to continue to work hard and lead the villagers to work hard?

At this time, there was quite a commotion on the street.

There are a lot of people yelling in the distance!

The big head was biting the fish bone lazily, and she could tell with her eyes closed that all the people who came were her subordinates.

Sure enough--

a small, dark-skinned man who was thinner than a skinny monkey ran over like an arrow that had left the string, and yelled, "The

master! The master has been found... the lame man and the crazy woman I found it!"

Wei Dacheng turned pale.

Chapter 56

Hearing that the pirate uncles found Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, Zhi Zhi's heart suddenly lifted!

In her imagination, these two have been imprisoned by the Wei family and his son on a desert island for two or three years, so they should be like savages, right? Maybe the two of them were disheveled and disheveled, and they had already been tortured to the point of losing their minds.

In the distance, Zhizhi saw the pirate uncles and grandpas walking over in a high-spirited manner.

Sure enough, there were two young people surrounded by them.

--The man has long hair and a beard that hangs down to his chest, but his hair is neatly combed and his beard is clean. He was limping, but he was wearing straw sandals on his feet, and he was wearing... clothes made of rice sacks, with a tree vine tied around his waist. He really looked a bit like a savage.

But he was a clean-dressed savage.

--Women also wear clothes made from rice bags and straw sandals on their feet, just like men. Her long hair was also neatly combed and even braided into a braid hanging behind her head.

These two should be Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian!

Judging from Long Qiang's eyes, face shape, and chin, he is a man with handsome features. But there was a hideous scar on the left side of his forehead, which made him look a bit fierce.

Although he is lame, his walking posture does not look very forced. Moreover, he has a strong physique, with strong muscles in his arms and calves, and he looks like a man of great strength.

Zhi Zhi stared at his walking posture, thinking: This man is covered with tendons all over his body, it must be caused by his usual work. So his lame... should have a chance to fix it?

Zhi Zhi's eyes were on Gao Tiantian again.

Gao Tiantian is tall and slender, with snow-white skin. The rice bag was worn on her body like a sleeveless short dress, revealing her white and straight slender legs, which were extraordinarily slim and beautiful.

She is indeed a beauty.

But Gao Tiantian's spirit is obviously not right.

She looked terrified, with tears in her eyes, and she was too shivering to move.

--It was Long Qiang who held her in his arms and firmly led her forward.

Zhi Zhi's eyes were inexplicably hot.

Yu Lu once said that when Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian were thrown onto the desert island by the Wei family... Gao Tiantian was already insane, and Long Qiang was half dead.

Now it seems that Gao Tiantian's mental state is still not good. In other words, Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian's life on the desert island should be dominated by Long Qiang alone.

After living as a savage for three years, Long Qiang was clean from head to toe, so was Gao Tiantian, and Gao Tiantian even had flawless white skin...

Compared with the pirate uncles and grandpas around them, uncles and grandpas are just Like a savage!

This Long Qiang is a very powerful person.

He must have very rich survival skills in the wild, and he has a very strong heart and a firm belief.

At this time, Zhizhi heard the head of the family ask his subordinates again, "Where did you find them? Sunjian Island, Snake Island, or Bat Island?

" Where did Long Gao hide?

After much deliberation, there are only these three islands:

--Sunjian Island is also called Ghost Island. It is called Sunjian Island because it is like a bamboo shoot that broke out of the ground. The island is surrounded by cliffs. There is fresh water on the island but the vegetation is not abundant. In addition to its unique geographical location... the island has The strong wind whizzes like ghosts howling, so it is also called Ghost Island.

There are so many hidden reefs near this island that it is impossible for a boat to row

across.

--Snake Island is very small, with dense vegetation and fresh water, it is very livable, but the island is densely covered with poisonous snakes. To what extent? That is, other animals have become extinct. The food of all kinds of snakes is themselves, and even the head of the island does not want to go there...

--The situation on the Bat Island is more complicated than that of the Snake Island. There are only snakes on the Snake Island, and there are all kinds of poisons on the Bat Island. The big master took people to explore this island before, and lost two brothers (bitten to death by poison) as soon as they got on the island.

However, the master guessed that Wei Dacheng should have thrown him on Sunjian Island.

--There are too many poisons on Snake Island and Bat Island, and people who are exiled there will die anyway. But Wei Dacheng can still deliver food to the two of Long Gao every month, which proves that he locked them up on Sunjian Island.

People are imprisoned on Sunjian Island, no matter how good their water skills and skills are, it is impossible to escape.

Sure enough, his subordinates replied: "We found them on Sunjian Island."

The master looked at Wei Dacheng.

Wei Dacheng lowered his head deeply.

"How did you find it?" the head asked again.

The subordinate replied: "We divided our troops into two groups. While arranging people to shout their names loudly and knock on tin washbasins at the upper wind, we waded through the back wind! When they heard it on the mountain, they threw a piece of thatch from the mountain. The top of the roof comes down... that thing is big, we can see it at a glance!"

"After taking a closer look, I realized... Long Qiang is a man! Sunjian Island is surrounded by cliffs. It took him three years to dig a ladder to get down... It seems that it will take another year or so. , That day the ladder will reach the sea level! It was he who led us to the ladder. Uncle Braid shot the rope up with a bow and arrow at the leeward side. Long Qiang got the rope on the mountain. He and Gao Tiantian were only together. It came down."

As he said that, his subordinates said again: "Actually, if Long Qiang was alone, he could escape. We asked him on the way why he didn't run away. He said that he also thought that he would come down first and find him. Go back to rescue Gao Tiantian after he finds someone. But Gao Tiantian has a brain problem and cannot do without him. He is afraid that if he leaves... If Gao Tiantian falls off the island, it will be terrible! It doesn't matter if she is tied up, she He would cry to death... That's why he chose the safest method-to dig a ladder!"

The head was already very angry, and turned to look at Wei Dacheng, his eyes were about to burst into flames.

Zhi Zhi was also very angry, looking at Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian felt even more distressed.

At this time, Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian finally came to the head.

Female educated youth Yu Lu didn't go anywhere all afternoon, just waiting at the gate of the police station. Seeing her long-lost friend at this moment, she sobbed twice, and shouted, "Tiantian!" Gao

Tiantian, who was huddled in Long Qiang's arms in fear, suddenly raised her head when she heard the cry, and looked around. master of the voice.

Long Qiang said to her with a smile: "Tiantian, it's Yu Lu calling you! Do you remember that you and Yu Lu participated in the singing competition together?" Gao Tiantian's eyes were confused, but her mood was better than before

. Shouted softly: "Lulu..."

Yu Lu rushed to Long Qiang.

Long Qiang let go with tears in his eyes.

Yu Lu hugged Gao Tiantian tightly, and wept with joy, "Tiantian! That's great...that's great, you and Long Qiang are still alive!"

Gao Tiantian hesitated for a while, then reached out to hug Yu Lu tightly, "Lu Lu..."

"A big river... the waves are wide... the wind blows the fragrance of rice and flowers on both banks, and my family lives...on the shore..." Gao Tiantian softly hummed the song she sang with her friends before.

Yu Lu burst into tears.

Long Qiang also

burst into tears .

All the educated youths onlookers wiped away their tears.

Yu Lu hugged Gao Tiantian and said to Long Qiang, "Long Qiang, I'm sorry for you and Tiantian. I thought about calling the police when something happened to you, but Ma Fangjiao and her daughter-in-law beat me several times. I even wrote an inexplicable letter to my family... There is no other way, I, I dare not go to the police." "

This time the head of Justice Island came to the town, and I begged her, so she managed to get someone to find her." You... Long Qiang, I apologize to you and Tiantian first! Then you should call the police! This is the police station."

Long Qiang nodded, "Yu Lu, you have done a lot for me and Tiantian, it should be me He Tiantian thank you!"

Then he turned his head, first he saw the beauty Da Dangjia sitting leisurely on a chair, and then saw Wei Dacheng sitting next to Da Dangjia.

Long Qiang's eyes suddenly turned into resentment.

Anger burst out of his eyes!

Wei Dacheng was very uncomfortable, he stood up... wanted to apologize to Long Qiang, but he also knew that Long Qiang wanted to peel his skin and drink his blood! How can you forgive him so easily?

But after thinking about it, this situation is irreversible now.

The apology has to be apologized.

Wei Dacheng took a deep breath, walked forward, and bowed to Long Qiang, "Long Qiang, I'm sorry for you and Gao Tiantian, please..." "

We don't accept apologies." Long Qiang's eyes were red with hatred, and he stared at him fiercely. Wei Dacheng said, "...Even if you go to jail and Wei Limin is sentenced to death, we will not forgive you!"

Wei Dacheng closed his eyes.

He slowly bent his knees and knelt in front of Long Qiang.

Everyone in the audience was stunned.

--In the eyes of the villagers, Wei Dacheng is an excellent person. He is down-to-earth and friendly to the villagers. Although he is the person with the highest official position in the production brigade, he has never had official airs. Do the heaviest work during the busy season, and care for widows and orphans during the off-season. Don't care about personal gains and losses, and have a sense of collective responsibility.

Because of this, even if Ma Fangjiao and Wei Limin were more domineering, the villagers would choose to swallow their anger for Wei Dacheng's sake.

--In the eyes of the educated youth, Wei Dacheng is also a very good team leader. There are twelve production brigades in Nanling Town, and there are twelve captains. Wei Dacheng is far more approachable and politically sensitive than the captains of other production brigades. He treats educated youths differently from villagers.

Therefore, the status of the educated youths in the first production brigade is far higher than that of the educated youths who jump in the queue in other production brigades.

If nothing happened about Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, the educated youths would have recognized Wei Dacheng very much.

But how innocent Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian are!

Everyone finds it hard to choose.

At this time, Ma Fangjiao escaped from the surveillance of her daughters-in-law at home, rushed out of the house and went straight to the police station.

Her daughters-in-law were afraid of accidents, so one of them went to call her husband and uncles, while the other daughters-in-law ran after Ma Fangjiao.

Ma Fangjiao ran quickly, thinking fiercely in her heart: No matter what, she must save Limin!

--After she married Wei Dacheng, she lived a miserable life until she gave birth to her third son. At that time, there were wars everywhere, and Wei Dacheng took her to flee everywhere. He carried the eldest son on his back, the second son on his chest, and picked out a pair of baskets to hold soft goods... She was carrying the third son in her belly, and the whole family fled around.

The Neon Devils were finally defeated and evacuated, and life in the town gradually improved.

She was pregnant with Limin. When Limin was four years old, New Huaguo was established, and her man became the captain of the production team... A

beautiful life finally came.

So Ma Fangjiao always believed that it was the youngest son Limin who brought good luck to their family.

At this time, her other sons had grown into half-grown children. They had followed their father since they were children, and learned his father's hard work and steadfastness, so they didn't need Ma Fangjiao to worry about it at all.

Ma Fangjiao has nothing to do all day long, so she enjoys teasing her youngest son.

The days passed.

The first three sons married daughters-in-law, and the family life became more and more prosperous. But I don't know when, her husband, son and daughter-in-law began to have various dissatisfaction with her.

She didn't bother to care so much, she was immersed in happiness every day.

In her eyes, her Limin was still the immature and cute little boy back then.

--Until Li Min almost killed Long Qiang and raped Gao Tiantian!

However, Ma Fangjiao couldn't accept that the child she raised alone would do such a thing! She tried her best to numb herself, saying that it was not Limin's fault, that Gao Tiantian deliberately seduced Limin, and that Long Qiang wanted to die... After the accident,

she made troubles every day, even in front of the juniors, she turned towards Wei Dacheng yelled and threatened to die!

Wei Dacheng had no choice, so he and his other sons came up with a solution: send Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian to a deserted island. When they figured it out and were willing to forgive the Wei family, they would send them to the deserted island. Take it back. Otherwise, Long Qiang said every day that he would report to the police...they were also very scared.

It is also because of Wei Dacheng's integrity.

So no one doubted the whereabouts of Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian...

Gao Tiantian's friend Yu Lu was suspicious, and once tried to ask Ma Fangjiao's daughter-in-law about the whereabouts of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang. Ma Fangjiao immediately beat Yu Lu and rubbed Yu Lu hard, but Yu Lu didn't dare to investigate any further.

That's how it went.

Ma Fangjiao breathed a sigh of relief.

But what she couldn't believe was that Limin...he made the same old mistakes again?

Ma Fangjiao was also angry, but she felt that the matter between Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang could be settled last time. This time...at least Limin didn't rape other girls, and she must be able to solve it as easily as last time problem?

until--

Panting, Ma Fangjiao ran to the gate of the police station. Not only did she see Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian in broad daylight, but she also saw...

her tall and stalwart husband kneeling humbly in front of Long Qiang? ? ?

Ma Fangjiao suddenly felt dark in front of her eyes.

Chapter 57

Ma Fangjiao stared at Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian as if she had seen a ghost.

Long Qiang was imprisoned on a deserted island for more than three years, and he had already thought about what happened...over and over again! Including the character of everyone in Wei Dacheng's big family, as well as the role they played in this incident, he has carefully considered them all.

The person he hates the most is Wei Limin, followed by Ma Fangjiao!

Of course he also hates Wei Dacheng, but he also knows that Wei Dacheng should be the most reasonable one in the Wei family.

Seeing Ma Fangjiao now, Long Qiang was furious! Unable to control his anger at all, he rushed forward in two steps and three steps, grabbed Ma Fangjiao's neck with a wave of his big hand, and lifted his grip hard...until Ma Fangjiao's feet were off the ground.

Ma Fangjiao screamed,

"Help! You're killing someone-"

Long Qiang grabbed her neck, which made her cry for help come to an abrupt end.

Her face was flushed from being suppressed, and she was almost about to suffocate!

Zhi Zhi hurriedly stopped, "Long Qiang! Stop now - if something happens to you, you will become the wrong party!"

Long Qiang let go of his hand.

Ma Fangjiao immediately fell to the ground.

She gasped heavily, her face flushed and she coughed violently, accompanied by severe retching.

"Are you afraid of dying? Do you hurt?" Long Qiang asked Ma Fangjiao, "When your son knocked my head off and broke my hands and feet, I suffered ten thousand times more than you!" Ma Fangjiao burst into

tears , Desperately crawled towards her husband Wei Dacheng who was still kneeling by the side, crying and shouting: "The head of the family! Look at him... I, I was almost killed by him! The head of the house, hurry up and take Lijun, Li The country and the Li party are calling... we can't be bullied like this!"

After a long while, the husband ignored her?

Ma Fangjiao froze, straightened up and looked at Wei Dacheng, "The head of the family? You, you open your mouth to say something! You, you just watch Long Qiang bullying me like this? And, and..." She lowered her

voice The voice asked quietly: "How did Tang Tangniang's subordinates find Long Qiang? You must have told her, right? The head of the family! You have to deal with this matter quickly! And Limin, when will Limin be taken care of?" Let it out? If you are in charge, you say something, you say it quickly!"

"Smack!!!"

Wei Dacheng couldn't help it anymore, he raised his hand and slapped Ma Fangjiao.

Ma Fangjiao threw herself to the ground.

She was stunned.

Lying on her side on the gravel, she looked at the ashen-faced Wei Dacheng in disbelief, and then--

at the glamorous big master who was leisurely and slanted on the chair.

Ma Fangjiao clearly saw the contempt and hatred in Tang Niang's eyes.

"Wei Dacheng, you hit me?"

--You actually hit me in front of your old friend!

Ma Fangjiao felt that she had lost all face, and yelled at Wei Dacheng hysterically, "I have been a poor and humble couple with you all my life, and when I am old, you treat me like this? How am I sorry for you? How am I sorry for you? You beat me You dare to hit me?"

She has always known that her man is obsessed with other women. She has always been very clear that there is nothing in her body that is comparable to Tangniang. Wei Dacheng and Tangniang were childhood sweethearts. If Tangniang hadn't been taken away by the landlord, I'm afraid they would have married and had children as planned... Then there would be nothing wrong with her.

Ma Fangjiao is jealous of Tang Niang, and feels that no matter what, she cannot lose face in front of Tang Niang.

But now, the matter of

his son Limin is more important.

Ma Fangjiao sniffed, and begged bitterly, "The head of the family, Limin is also your son! You annoy me, I'm not angry with you... Hurry up and find a way to save him!"

The appearance of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang really made her feel flustered!

Wei Dacheng was already very tired of Ma Fangjiao, and said: "Li Min has been adopted by you. He is 22 years old this year, and he is an adult. He must bear the mistakes he made. He hurt Gao Tiantian and Gao Tiantian before. Long Qiang, you are an accomplice, and so am I... If we hadn't indulged him, why would Xiaotao lie in the hospital and die?" "

I accept all legal sanctions, even if Limin is sentenced to death, I will accept it. You have to admit... because you are responsible for the child becoming like this, of course, I am also responsible." Wei Dacheng said calmly.

Ma Fangjiao was stunned.

She was furious, and her first reaction was to refute, "What did you say, Limin will be sentenced to death?" "

Why? Our Limin didn't kill anyone! Gao Tiantian! That bitch Gao Tiantian...she seduced us Limin's! Otherwise, why didn't our Limin harm other women, but... it was her? Besides, that... Limin is a boy, and Long Qiang and Tao Rongye are also boys. Pi Liao was just joking, isn't it common for you to push me?"

Ma Fangjiao yelled, "Also, those who are sentenced to death will be paid for by killing them! Who did we Limin kill? Isn't Gao Tiantian pretty good? Long Qiang is also in good spirits..."

These words made Long Qiang so angry... he wished he could step forward and kill Ma Fangjiao.

Zhi Zhi commanded two male educated youths to hold Long Qiang back, and persuaded, "Long Qiang, let's ignore him and let her have a mouthful! Let's just write down everything she said today, and we'll go to court in the future Now, tell the judge exactly what she said, and try to get her sentenced to the maximum extent possible..."

Long Qiang's eyes were flushed, and he suppressed his anger forcibly, and his whole body was trembling with anger.

Ma Fangjiao ignored the educated youths at all.

She is very angry now, and continues to get angry at Wei Dacheng, "What do you mean 'I am also responsible for the child becoming like this'? What do you mean? Could it be that I taught him to rape and kill people? I didn't! Besides, Tang Tangniang I said 'the son doesn't teach, it's the father's fault', and now Limin made a mistake... No, no, I mean, Limin became unconscious and committed a crime under the guidance of other women... This is me Is it a problem for one person? Why don't you educate the people? Then...you have educated them for the benefit of the monarch, the country and the party. Why don't you educate the people? Aren't you partial?" She

resented She stared at her husband incredulously.

Ma Fangjiao escaped from home-after Wei Dacheng beat her up, he ordered his daughters-in-law to keep an eye on her and not let her go out.

In the end she ran away.

The three daughters-in-law chased here and heard everything about the quarrel between the parents-in-law.

The eldest daughter-in-law couldn't help but stand up and said, "Mother, I have to say something fair. You can't accuse father like that. You usually treat Limin like an eyeball at home, but whoever says that he is not good for you I have to work hard, how can I teach my father? I entered the door early, when I married Li Jun, Li Min was only fourteen...but he already dared to peek at me taking a shower! I told you back then that you still scolded me He said that Limin was still young and ignorant... If you had strictly disciplined him from then on, how could it be where it is today?" The eldest

daughter-in-law of the Wei family has long disliked the rogue uncle.

In particular, looking at this trend, all four of the Wei family, father and son, will be implicated - at least for the two crimes of not reporting the knowledge and harboring!

When she thought that her husband's bright future would be compromised, she became furious

, and took advantage of the presence of so many outsiders at this moment, to reveal all the family scandals that she was suffocating for, Anyway, spit out the bad breath that I have suffered for seven or eight years!

Ma Fangjiao was so angry that she cursed, "You slut who eats inside and out!"

Her second daughter-in-law was also very angry, and said: "It's not enough, all the thirty-five yuan I brought from my mother's house was stolen by Wei Limin. I told you, but you said that I deliberately framed him! That's my mother's father." Let me bring it over to repay the loan! They are waiting for medical treatment and life-saving!"

Her third daughter-in-law also blushed and said with tears in her eyes, "I was blocked in the house by Wei Liqun just three days after I married Li Dang Fumbling up and down, I don't want to stay in this house anymore... If Li Dang won the separation and let us move out, I would definitely divorce him!" As soon as this remark came out, everyone was in an uproar

.

Ma Fangjiao was furious, she took off her two shoes and hit the daughters-in-law, cursing, "They are all a bunch of shameless bastards!" The

three daughters-in-law ran away.

Ma Fangjiao was so angry that she became dizzy.

Only now did she realize the feeling of being desperate...

Wei Dacheng didn't say a word, and after Ma Fangjiao had finished making a fuss, he calmly said to Ma Fangjiao: "I don't want to shirk responsibility, you're right, Li People have become like this, I am responsible. So I will resign from all positions and explain the problem to my superiors in writing. I am an accomplice in the incident between Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian. I should bear legal responsibility and compensation. Recognize them all."

Ma Fangjiao's eyes widened, as if she didn't know him, and asked, "Wei Dacheng, are you crazy?"

On the other side, Yu Lu supported Gao Tiantian, called Long Qiang over, and introduced him to them. Do not Zhizhi.

"Long Qiang, her name is Bie Zhizhi, she is a new educated youth this year, and she was assigned to the group of the head of the family. Just today... the educated youth Tao Rongye who was in the same group as her was also beaten to the head by Wei Limin. You were the same as the year when the accident happened! But Tao Rongye is innocent, the female educated youth Zheng Ping that Wei Limin is pursuing and Tao Rongye are not in a relationship, all this is Zheng Ping's irresponsible nonsense, hey, Tao Rongye is too pitiful It's..."

"Now Zhizhi is upholding justice for Tao Rongye. By the way, she is still the darling of the big boss. If it weren't for Zhizhi, the big boss would not have sent someone to find you and Tiantian. Long Qiang, you and Zhizhi Zhi Zhi, let's work together! Go and sue Wei Limin together, there are many people and strength is great! We will support you!" Yu Lu cried.

Gao Tiantian smiled at Yu Lu, and reached out to wipe away her tears.

Yu Lu's tears flowed even more joyfully.

Long Qiang was also a little uncomfortable, but he smiled and rubbed Gao Tiantian's head, then looked at Bie Zhizhi.

Zhizhi shook hands with him generously, "Long Qiang, you and Gao Tiantian have suffered! A lot of things have happened in the past few days, why don't we go to the Educated Youth Office to rest first, and then we can sort things out slowly. Then it's time to appeal, to settle down... okay?"

Long Qiang nodded, but hesitated, "The director of the Educated Youth Office is not a good person, let's not live in the Educated Youth Office, so as not to be plotted against."

Yu Lu quickly explained, "Long Qiang , It's like this... Zhizhi's target is the platoon leader in the military camp. He has already called the city today, and the city youth league committee has suspended the director's position. Tomorrow, an investigation team will be sent over... We educated youths are ready Finish the letter of love, when the investigation team arrives tomorrow, we will propose to them that Zhi Zhi will act as the director of the Educated Youth Office temporarily..." Long

Qiang looked at Zhi Zhi with a look of surprise on his face.

However, he let out a long sigh of relief and nodded repeatedly.

"Thank you, Comrade Bie Zhizhi." Long Qiang said solemnly with tears in his eyes.

Zhi Zhi first nodded towards Long Qiang with a stiff smile.

Then she turned her head to look at Yu Lu, feeling ashamed and angry, "Yu Lu, Li forgive him for not being my partner!"

Yu Lu was stunned, "What?"

But today, platoon leader Li is protecting Bie Zhizhi like an eyeball! She could see everything - at noon, Li Shu was probably afraid that the Wei family would come to trouble Bie Zhizhi, so he didn't even eat, and just squatted at the door of the Educated Youth Office! In addition, Bie Zhizhi went to several brigades to visit in the afternoon, and went back and forth to the hospital... Li Shu can accompany her the whole time!

If they didn't have a date, would Platoon Leader Li have to do such a thing by himself?

Let's just say now...

Yu Lu turned her head and saw Li Shu standing outside the crowd wearing a white shirt and black trousers.

look!

Aren't they quietly guarding Bie Zhizhi here again!

Of course Zhizhi also noticed Yu Lu's surprised expression.

She even followed Yu Lu's eyes and turned her head to look -

Zhizhi also saw the handsome young man standing out from the crowd standing out from the crowd.

He smiled at her, an encouraging smile.

Yu Lu said suspiciously: "You two...you don't have a date?"

Zhizhi raised her forehead.

Chapter 58

Zhi Zhi first ran to talk to the head, and then accompanied Long Qiang into the police station to call the police.

In fact, the director of the police station has been standing by the gate of the police station and watched. Before Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian found him, he had roughly figured out the cause and effect of the incident and was very shocked.

He has quietly arranged for someone to go to Wei Dacheng's house to keep an eye on him.

Later--

the master's men actually found Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian back?

Looking at Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian's outfits again, the director was shocked and sad-these two are young people, right? Gao Tiantian was well taken care of at first glance, but Long Qiang had long hair and beard, and looked like an old man.

Now that Long Qiang came to report the case, he articulately and clearly explained what happened that year... The

director personally answered the police and sorted out the content of Long Qiang's report. Another study and judgment - Wei Limin is the main suspect, his father Wei Dacheng, his mother Ma Fangjiao, and his three brothers are all accomplices? ? ?

It was already dark.

Most of the people have already left, and the leader has also let the pirates go back to fish...

Only the relevant personnel are still outside the police station.

Zhi Zhi and her little friends, Li Shu, the head of the family, and Wei Dacheng's big family... There are always twenty or thirty people present.

The director of the police station personally "invited" Wei Dacheng's family of five into the police station.

The boss stopped the director, frowned and asked: "Wei Dacheng is the captain of the production team, will you cover him?"

The director smiled wryly, "Tang Niang, the situation is like this... Long Qiang, Gao Tiantian and Tao Rong Ye's case has already involved personal injury, which is already a criminal case, if I don't care, it will be my dereliction of duty. If it is not your turn to trouble me, the country and the government will not let me go.

" After watching him for a while, he said coldly: "It's better to be like this... Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude!"

The director said: "You go back, we are here to try to clarify the truth of the case as soon as possible."

Saying this, the director waved his hand to warn the police to bring all of Wei's family into the office.

--Wei Dacheng and his three sons are very cooperative. So the father and son were politely invited by the police to the interrogation room and began to record their statements.

--Ma Fangjiao, as usual, rolled on the ground as soon as she entered the police station... So she was unceremoniously dragged into the detention room by two female police officers.

Since she cooperates, then obediently lock her up in the detention room for a few days.

Anyway, investigating the case takes time.

As soon as Ma Fangjiao entered the detention room, she saw her son Wei Limin huddled on the floor in another detention room, motionless, life and death uncertain.

She gasped, and screamed: "Son? Li Min? Li Min... What's wrong with you? Li Min! You answer mother, what's wrong with you?"

Seeing that Wei Limin remained still, she thought about it, I think it is very likely that Tang Tangniang beat him when she came to "reasonable" in the afternoon?

Tang Tangniang has always been lawless!

This is very likely.

Unconvinced, Ma Fangjiao yelled, "Help! Help... Come quickly! Arrest Tang Tangniang too! She beat my son... Also! Take my son to the hospital quickly... ..."

The female policeman rushed over and asked, "What's the matter?"

Ma Fangjiao said eagerly, "My son was beaten unconscious by Tang Tangniang... send him to the hospital!" The

female policeman glared at Ma Fangjiao. With a glance, he knocked on the iron railing a few times with the baton in his hand, and shouted: "Wei Limin! Are you still alive? Squeak!"

Wei Limin's voice suddenly broke out, "C Nima B is so noisy!"

Ma Fangjiao was taken aback.

"Isn't this lively!" said the policewoman, "...keep quiet, don't talk anymore!" After the policewoman

left, Ma Fangjiao hurriedly grabbed the railing and asked Wei Limin, "Son, did Tang Tang hit you? Quickly tell mother, mother will decide for you..."

"Be the master of your M!" Wei Limin became furious when he remembered that he was beaten up by the boss. He's not stupid, so it's natural to imagine that the boss was able to freely enter and leave the detention room of the police station, and even beat him severely with a whip?

But he was locked in this iron cage room and was not allowed to leave.

Doesn't this prove that the head of the family is more powerful than his family?

Now his mother still has the face to say let him make the decision!

The whip of the co-author didn't fall on her, so she can stand and talk without pain in her waist?

The flesh and skin all over his body were smashed to pieces by the master's whip! It hurts like hell! I don't know how that fierce woman's whip was used. Although his whole body was bloody, his clothes were intact, not even a little wrinkled!

After the boss left, Wei Limin screamed as hard as he could, begging the police to take him to the hospital quickly.

But these police officers pretended to be deaf and dumb!

He yelled until his voice became hoarse and no one paid him any attention.

Wei Limin curled up on the ground and fell asleep in pain, tiredness and hatred. Unexpectedly, as soon as he fell asleep, his mother came in... a burst of howling ghosts and wolves woke him up.

His whole body hurt like hell, he didn't want to move at all, and he didn't even want to talk to his mother.

But he didn't have a place to vent his anger, the fire in his heart was getting stronger and stronger. What the hell is his mother doing now?

It's annoying!

Ma Fang said softly: "Son, I have suffered for you, please bear with it... When your father and the others are ready, they will send you out right away..."

Wei Limin scolded her impatiently, "Do you think I'm a fool? Even you have already come in... My father has come in too? What about my brother and the others? Even you have come in, and you want to get me out?"

Ma Fangjiao was stunned.

She hurriedly said: "Son, don't worry! You are your father's youngest son, and he loves you the most. Even, there is a bit of trouble at this moment, and he will come to save you when he takes care of it outside. ..."

"How to save?" Wei Limin asked.

Ma Fangjiao was confused, "This...I..."

Wei Limin became angry when he saw his mother's stupidity, "Didn't you have three children before you? Then just find someone to take the blame for me? Anyway, Gao Tiantian is already crazy, how can she tell when and where I raped her?"

Ma Fangjiao was dumbfounded.

Wei Limin continued: "Even when I beat Long Qiang, there were not many people present. You can find any brother of mine to take the blame, and spend a little money to silence those passers-by... It's nothing. Are you gone?"

No matter how much Ma Fangjiao favors her youngest son, she can't let other sons take the blame for him!

For a moment, she looked at Wei Limin in surprise, and remembered what her husband had said.

【Limin has been raised and disabled by you... He has grown up and must bear the mistakes he made... In this matter, he is the main culprit, and you and I are both accomplices! You are responsible for the child becoming like this, and I

am also responsible! ]

It seems...

that's what he said!

Wei Limin chattered on and on, "As for Tao Rongye's matter...it's really a bit troublesome, but it's also because I'm too reassured about you, I think my old man is capable, and I think you're powerful enough...so I didn't avoid people! It doesn't matter, you find a way to go to the hospital, kill Tao Rongye while others are not paying attention, then plant him on him, put some IOUs or something... Just pretend that he owes me money and won't pay it back, I will ..."

"No, no, it's still my fault. Why don't you just write a threatening letter and put it on Tao Rongye, saying that he wants to kill me... In this way, I became a self-defense... Yes! This is a good reason, just This way!"

Wei Limin thought he had thought of a brilliant solution, and happily slapped his thigh-

the result was a severe pain from his thigh, which reminded him of the pain of being beaten up by the master in the afternoon.

"Ahhh..." Wei Limin wailed in pain again.

Ma Fangjiao stared blankly at her son, as if she didn't know him - since when did the son she raised alone, the son she regarded as a treasure, become so ruthless?

He actually thought of asking his brother to take the blame for him? ? ?

If he can treat his brothers like this today, will he...will treat her like this tomorrow?

So ruthless? ? ?

Ma Fang began to cry tenderly.

Hearing his mother's cry, Wei Limin was annoyed to death.

He and his mother stayed in two adjacent rooms with iron bars. At this moment, his mother was still holding on to the iron bars, with both hands reaching into the iron cage that locked him.

Wei Limin's heart burst into anger!

He grabbed Ma Fangjiao's hands, and suddenly moved to his side -

Ma Fangjiao's head hit the iron railing with a "boom"!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Ma Fang cried out in pain, but couldn't stop crying, howling and screaming for a while, which made Wei Limin restless.

He just grabbed Ma Fangjiao's hands, loosened them all the time, and squeezed them hard...

"Bang-bang-bang!"

Wei Limin was still crying, "You % mother-in-law! You let go I'm going out! Aren't you ^@# very capable? Huh, let me go out quickly..."

In fact, the mother and son's conversations about "getting out of crime" and "finding someone to take the blame" had been overheard by the female police officer guarding the door of the detention room, and she immediately ran to report to the director. As a result, she had just finished talking to the director when she heard Ma Fangjiao's horrific shouts from the detention room.

The cry was so miserable that not only everyone in the police station was alarmed, but even the four members of the Wei family, father and son, heard it.

Everyone ran to the detention room together.

In view of the cooperative attitude of the Wei family father and son, the police did not stop them.

So-

the four of Wei's father and son saw with their own eyes how Wei Limin killed his biological mother, Ma Fangjiao.

Ma Fangjiao had been hit by the iron railing, her head was covered with blood, and her arms were fractured in an unnatural way... At this moment, she had no sound at all, and she didn't know if she was dead or fainted.

Even so, Wei Limin didn't stop what he was doing, he still grabbed his mother's broken arms, pulled and loosened them, causing Ma Fangjiao's head and face to hit the iron railing continuously, and cried loudly, " I don't care! Let them let me out quickly! Let me out...I don't want to stay here! Huh, let me out quickly..."

Several police officers rushed forward and restrained Wei Limin. Ma Fangjiao just collapsed on the ground limply,

bleeding all over her face, unconscious.

So the police rushed Ma Fangjiao to the hospital for emergency treatment.

The doctor said that Ma Fangjiao's injury was slightly less serious than Tao Rongye's.

She also had a severe concussion and her face was disfigured. Her forehead was torn by rough pig iron, and she had nine stitches...one more than Tao Rongye.

What made her even more miserable than Tao Rongye was that her two arms had comminuted fractures.

After the operation, Ma Fangjiao and Tao Rongye lived in the same hospital bed, or the next bed.

Her daughters-in-law hated her to the core-because of her partiality and love for Wei Limin, and now such a thing happened, not only made them lose face, but also ruined their man's future.

So they are unwilling to take good care of her. Although she took turns delivering meals to her every day, she kept cursing and saying all sorts of nasty things. When taking care of her, she had a bad attitude and rude behavior...

Ma Fangjiao was in extreme pain!

In the past, she was the glorious wife of the team leader, but now...

she sheds tears every day, regretting her mistakes.

What made Ma Fangjiao even more distressed was that the verdict for Wei Limin and his family came down before she recovered from her injuries.

--After careful investigation by the police and Wei Limin's confession, the evidence for his crime of rape is conclusive.

--Wei Limin committed the crime of intentional injury and injured Long Qiang, the evidence is conclusive.

--Wei Limin committed the crime of intentional injury and injured Tao Rongye, the evidence is conclusive.

Wei Limin had a bad attitude towards pleading guilty, and hundreds of educated youths collectively wrote a letter of complaint and submitted it to the court, demanding that the court severely punish the perpetrators. In the end, the punishment he got was: combined punishment for several crimes, he was sentenced to death by the court, and his execution was suspended for one year!

--Wei Dacheng shielded his son Wei Limin and detained Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian on a deserted island, committing the crime of illegal detention. Because of his status as the captain of the production team, he violated the law knowingly and had extremely bad influence, and was sentenced to the maximum penalty of three years in prison.

--Wei Dacheng's eldest son, second son, and third son were all guilty of shielding and were sentenced to three years and one year of labor camp respectively.

And Ma Fangjiao also ushered in her own punishment.

She committed intimidation and will serve five years in prison after recovering from her injuries.

In addition, the Wei family was also ordered to pay Gao Tiantian 500 yuan for various damages, Long Qiang 300 yuan, and Tao Rongye 300 yuan.

Ma Fangjiao regretted it.

She originally had...a very good family, but because of her boundless doting on her youngest son, she harmed the whole family on her own. She regretted it, but it was useless.

Bie Zhizhi, who went back and forth about this matter, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Chapter 59

Zhi Zhi was so busy that her feet didn't touch the ground.

The Municipal Youth League appointed an investigation team to investigate the problem of the former director of the office, as well as the handling of the incident by the director when Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian encountered an accident three years ago;

It has to be said that because of the support of the Youth League Committee, the investigation of Wei Limin's family was completed as quickly as possible...

Zhizhi ran in and out, taking advantage of the time when the investigation team was stationed in Nanling Town, she detailed the interviews More than 500 educated youths in Nanling Town have helped everyone solve many long-standing problems, big or small.

Because of this, the youth league committee is very satisfied with Zhizhi's work ability, and the local educated youth who jumped in the queue are also very satisfied with Zhizhi.

However, considering that Zhi Zhi was still young and insisted on going back to Seagull Island to carry out island construction work, and was unwilling to stay on the station for a long time, the Youth League Committee finally appointed Zhi Zhi as the organization officer of the Communist Youth League Committee of Nanling Town, and was appointed as the deputy director of the office at the same time.

In fact, Zhizhi didn't expect that she would be appointed.

After all, she is still young.

Now that she has such an opportunity, she is still very happy-this is definitely beneficial for her to contact various scientific research teams!

In today's era, all scientific research work has basically stopped.

But there are also some colleges and universities that still stick to their posts. They use a small amount of funds to carry out various scientific research projects tenaciously and cautiously...

Zhizhi does not want their funds, but Zhizhi plans their experience and technology.

When she first arrived in Nanling, she wrote to her family, asking them to help her collect more contact information of universities with agricultural and fishery research projects.

As a result, letters were stolen.

At this time, the police station had thoroughly investigated the problems of Wei Limin's family.

Zheng Ping was also released.

Of course Zhizhi will not let Zheng Ping go easily.

At the beginning, Zheng Ping was able to win the favor of other educated youths by being "delicate" and "sweet-mouthed". .

Especially the few educated youths who had suffered from Zheng Ping in the provincial capital before, and the few female educated youths who belonged to the same first production brigade as Zheng Ping... complained a lot about Zheng Ping.

Especially the female educated youths who stayed in the same production brigade as Zheng Ping, they all dragged Zhizhi and cried, saying that the production brigade had required work points for their educated youths, and the first brigade did not recruit male educated youths, so they almost This woman is exhausted every day and can't meet the minimum work-point requirements.

Zheng Ping also used the excuse of being sick or having something to do all day long... not to work in the field, and her work fell to them. But they can only do six points of work if they try their best in a day. If they have to share Zheng Ping's work points, they will not even be able to eat!

They also told Zhi Zhi that the First Brigade had arranged a minimum work-point system for the educated youths, and that they did not recruit male educated youths... Isn't this just forcing female educated youths to marry their locals?

It's not fair!

Of course Zhizhi understood, and while the investigation team of the Youth League Committee was still there, she hurried to negotiate with the person in charge of the first production brigade. Wei Dacheng, the captain of the first brigade, was wrong to cover up his son's accident... Zhizhi went to talk to them, and they immediately agreed to revise the work point system for educated youth, no longer restricting the minimum work point system.

The female educated youths who jumped in line in the first brigade finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, the next step is to deal with Zheng Ping's problem.

The advice given by the police station was: Zheng Ping did not make subjective mistakes in Wei Limin's wounding case. Because she just wanted to reject Wei Limin's pursuit, she used Tao Rongye's appearance as a shield.

The police station suggested to Zhizhi: Wei Limin hurt Tao Rongye, this is a criminal case. Tao Rongye can use Wei Limin as the first defendant and add Zheng Ping as the second defendant when filing incidental civil compensation.

Zhi Zhi accepted it.

In the end, Zheng Ping was sentenced to pay Tao Rongye 100 yuan in compensation.

Zheng Ping refused, and tearfully said that she had no money, and said that if she was pushed hard enough, she would die-

and even named her by name, saying that Zhizhi was trying to force her to death.

Zhi Zhi didn't bother to talk to her, and didn't want to waste time for this kind of person.

She went to the court to ask for an extra copy of the verdict with a big red seal, and took it to Zheng Ping, "I understand that you are poor. After all, you don't work all day long, and even the food is given to you by others, so you can get something." Eat...you don't have a penny in your pocket, so you definitely can't afford the one hundred yuan in compensation, right?"

Zheng Ping bit her lower lip dissatisfied.

--She has always been portrayed as Miss Jiao, and she must be loved by her family and rich in family to raise a daughter like her. She can also repeatedly use the excuse of "Oh, I don't even know how to do farm work" to avoid working.

She didn't want to lose money to Tao Rongye.

But if she admits that she doesn't have a dime in her pocket...

wouldn't it be impossible to hold her head up in the future?

Just when Zheng Ping was hesitating, she suddenly heard Bie Zhizhi say:

"So I will send this verdict to your home and let your parents and family members help you out! Zheng Ping, I know your home address if it's okay, educated youth The office has a roster! In order not to delay Tao Rongye's treatment, I will send a registered letter to your father! Oh, by the way, what if your father doesn't receive it? I will also send a registered letter to your mother's work unit Go!"

After finishing speaking, Bie Zhizhi flashed the verdict covered with a big red stamp, turned around and left.

Zheng Ping was stunned.

--what are you doing! Don't Zhi Zhi is too bad, isn't he? You actually want to send this thing to her home? Now her family is trying to get her back! This is the verdict of a civil case, but the big red stamp on it makes one's heart jump involuntarily... What if her family thinks she has broken the law?

"Hey--"

Zheng Ping was stunned, and rushed up to stop Bie Zhizhi, "Bie Zhizhi, don't go!" "

Zheng Ping, don't delay me sending the letter! Tao Rongye is waiting for money for treatment in the hospital! Let's talk , your family is so rich, this one hundred yuan is not much, you don't have to worry about your parents not being able to pay. Fifty, and then four yuan will be deducted from their salary every month... I will come back in a year!"

After finishing speaking, Zhizhi left in a hurry.

Zheng Ping really had no choice but to cry and said: "No, no, no! Don't ask my family, can I give you money?"

Then she took out ten Great Unity cards, and threw them to Zhizhi in a fit of anger.

Zhizhi raised her eyebrows, "I can't tell, Zheng Ping, you're quite rich!"

Zheng Ping was so angry that she cried for a long time.

Anyway, Tao Rongye's compensation of one hundred yuan was received.

But Zhi Zhi hasn't pursued the matter of Zheng Ping's stealing the letter yet!

Although Zheng Ping later returned all the stolen letters to everyone...

Then everyone found out angrily:

--Yao Zhiqing's grandmother heard that her granddaughter had gone to the countryside to jump in the queue. Someone wrote a letter, and stuffed two one-yuan bills in the envelope...

After the incident, Zheng Ping vehemently denied it, saying that there was only a piece of letter paper in the envelope and no money.

--A letter from Tang Zhiqing's family, saying that his

grandfather was seriously ill and needed a medicine, but the family searched all the nearby provinces and cities and couldn't find the medicine. The family members asked Tang Zhiqing to go to Nanling Town or Shanglin City to see if he could find it. The old man was waiting for help!

Tang Zhiqing looked at the letter... It has been more than half a month since he received the letter! He didn't know what was going on with his seriously ill grandpa. In a moment of impatience, he squatted on the ground and cried, hating Zheng Ping to a new height!

Everyone quickly helped him collect the money for the medicine, and Zhizhi also wrote him a letter of introduction asking him to go to the city to find the medicine immediately.

--Deng Zhiqing and his fiancée were assigned to different regions to jump in the queue. His fiancée wrote to him, saying that she would be transiting in Linshi with the team in the near future, and asked him to come to the Educated Youth Office of Linshi Railway Station on a certain day to meet him.

But the letter was stolen by Zheng Ping, and when it returned to Deng Zhiqing, five days had passed since the time he and his fiancée agreed upon!

Deng Zhiqing's eyes turned red when she saw this letter...

Not to mention, among the letters that Zhizhi was stolen... the most important thing is the scientific research papers in various universities that her third brother copied for her. The name and contact method of the team.

Although Zheng Ping repeatedly emphasized that she was just curious and ignorant, now she knows she was wrong, and she is willing to apologize to everyone...

No one can forgive Zheng Ping.

In the end, Zhizhi collected everyone's opinions, compiled them into a written report, and submitted it to the investigation team.

--Everyone unanimously asked Zheng Ping to be transferred.

The investigation team met to study this.

When the educated youths go to the countryside to jump in the queue, they also have to check whether their destination is up the mountain or into the sea.

The best place to go is to jump in the queue in a village near a big city. It is close to home and the village is rich without suffering. The next-best ones are people like Zhi Zhi, who at least have a choice in the general direction, and go to a rich place with a lively mind, and they don't have to be too poor.

It's not very good, just obey the arrangement...

Then it's really going to a place with very difficult conditions.

Now Zheng Ping's situation is quite special.

In the end, the investigation team decided on the punishment for Zheng Ping: the

Educated Youth Office will hold a criticism meeting to criticize Zheng Ping's actions. But for those whose letters were stolen by Zheng Ping, Zheng Ping needs to apologize to them during the meeting, and compensate each educated youth who lost the letter three yuan for the loss, and at the same time write a public apology letter and post it on the educated youth Run a bulletin board.

In addition, the investigation team issued a new transfer order for Zheng Ping, arranging her to go to Xijiang Farm to jump in the queue.

Zheng Ping was stunned.

It was scary enough to hold a criticism meeting, and she lost dozens of dollars all at once... She also felt very distressed.

However, the organization wants to transfer her to Xijiang?

Isn't it farther than the great northwest where the conditions are difficult! I heard that it snows six months of the year and sandstorms the other six months.

Zheng Ping was frightened and frightened, and with all kinds of dissatisfaction, she went to the Educated Youth Office and made a big fuss.

The end result was that she was reprimanded by the team leader of the investigation team and ordered her to leave Nanling Town within the stipulated time... No matter how teary she was, the attitude of the leaders was very firm, and none of the educated youths could do anything for her. She interceded.

In the end, in order to stay in the relatively affluent No. 1 Production Brigade of Nanling Island, Zheng Ping married a local illiterate man in his early thirties that night, and sent her away before the latest deadline for leaving home in the transfer order. His name was crossed out from the Educated Youth Office and added to the roster of villagers in the First Production Brigade.

Zheng Ping's identity changed from a female educated youth who went to the countryside to a peasant woman in the village.

It is said that her husband has great strength and is a good farmer, but he is ordinary in appearance and has a bad temper. Maybe it's because of illiteracy and low self-esteem, he doesn't agree with Zheng Ping going out (or maybe it's because she is afraid that she will attract bees and butterflies everywhere), so he will lock Zheng Ping at home when he goes out to work.

At the beginning, Zheng Ping didn't want to go out either. She felt that so many things had happened recently that she had lost all face, so it would be better if she didn't go out...

Later, she felt that the atmosphere in the village had changed a bit.

To be precise, the attitude of the educated youths has changed somewhat.

In the past, the educated youths still kept a bit of the nobleness of the city people. They looked down on the local country people from the bottom of their hearts, and they were somewhat resentful. .

For some reason, the smiles on the faces of the female educated youths in the village became brighter and brighter. Not only were they willing to mingle with the villagers, but they also became more active in their work. As for the villagers, they are also more polite to the female educated youths, and they no longer look at them with the eyes of "women are not going to marry in the end"... What is going on ?

Chapter 60

Zhi Zhi spent more than a month, accompanying Long Qiang and Tao Rongye in the lawsuit.

Now that the dust has settled, Zhizhi is going back to Seagull Island.

Tao Rongye's condition has stabilized, and the trauma on his forehead has healed, but he has unbearable headaches from time to time. Coupled with the sequelae of the concussion...it made him dizzy, nausea and vomiting all the time, and he lost his labor force in a short time.

Doctors said his recovery would take at least a full year.

But now is the most critical moment for the construction of Seagull Island.

Tao Rongye felt particularly guilty.

Zhi Zhi then arranged another job for Tao Rongye.

--Paperwork.

Based on the list of scientific research institutes in various universities sent by the third brother, Zhizhi began to spread the contact like a net.

In the letter, she wrote in detail the geographical location of Seagull Island and the situation of the island, and also expressed her determination to cooperate with scientific research units in scientific research such as agricultural planting and aquaculture.

But most of the letters went unanswered.

A few units wrote back to Zhizhi and continued to ask her some questions.

Zhi Zhi arranged for Tao Rongye: first, copy the letter and send it out according to the template she wrote before, and continue to spread the net; second, reply to the inquiring units according to the actual situation.

In addition, although Seagull Island has not yet started any scientific research, you can record it in everyone's life log.

Tao Rongye carried out Zhizhi's arrangement very seriously.

At the same time, he also took over relatively easy tasks such as cooking and cleaning the camp.

Long Qiang brought Gao Tiantian and Yu Lu to Zhi Zhi, saying that he wanted to join her team.

Zhi Zhi hesitated, and declined, "Long Qiang, as long as our conditions here are so small... If you can still catch your eye, I won't reject you. But look, we don't even have a house to live in now. ...Still living in thatched shed! Long Qiang, I suggest you, why not go to the third brigade, at least the living conditions there are better, and it may be more suitable for Gao Tiantian." --Yu Lu just jumped in the third

brigade , she is Gao Tiantian's good friend. Long Qiang took Gao Tiantian to jump in the third team, and Yu Lu could also take care of him.

Long Qiang sighed, "But Tiantian doesn't adapt to a crowded environment... I tried it, and I can't go to work if I stay there. Tiantian's mood will be unstable."

Zhi Zhi looked at Gao Tiantian .

Gao Tiantian was squatting at the door of the chicken pen, concentrating on looking at the fluffy, light yellow chicken in the chicken pen, with a calm smile on her face.

--There are more than twenty chickens in the chicken coop. It was when Zhizhi first went to the island, he exchanged it with dried salted fish and aunt plum blossom. At that time, there was another condition that another 20 freshly hatched chicks should be replaced.

Now more than a month has passed, and the light yellow fluff on these chicks is about to fall off.

These chickens also eat grain, and it's best to feed them leftovers. But the educated youths on Seagull Island couldn't get enough to eat, so how could there be any leftovers for them?

Zhi Zhi used the sea fish brought from the thin monkey's fork, and Aunt Mei Hua exchanged some rice bran for them to eat.

Now Gao Tiantian smiled and teased those little chickens with her hands.

The little chicks were not afraid of her, they kept coming to her side one by one.

Zhizhi also heard about Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang in the town:

--Gao Tiantian has been missing for a long time, and her brother and sister-in-law know about it. Hearing that Gao Tiantian was found, they hurried to Nanling Town. But when I heard that Gao Tiantian was beaten by Wei Limin, see you again

Gao Tiantian has gone crazy? They didn't want to take Gao Tiantian back, because they felt that she had lost her innocence and would be ashamed to take her back; she was also crazy, which was even more of a burden. However, when they knew that the Wei family had paid Gao Tiantian 500 yuan in compensation, they changed their faces again, saying that Gao Tiantian should also support his parents, so they should take the 500 yuan away.

Long Qiang was so angry that he wanted to fight Gao Tiantian's brother and sister-in-law desperately!

It was also Zhizhi who came forward to mediate and refused to budge.

In the end, the cruel brother and sister-in-law didn't get any money, but they also said that they would never accept the already unclear Gao Tiantian.

--As for Long Qiang's disappearance, his family members are also aware of it. After getting the news, they rushed to Nanling Town as soon as possible. Long Qiang's family's economic conditions are mediocre, and his parents have lost their innocence because they think Gao Tiantian is too high. Long Qiang continues to stay with her, which is basically a cuckold.

But that's not the most important thing.

The important thing is that the Long family's parents think Gao Tiantian is a lunatic and has no ability to work. So they asked their son not to be with Gao Tiantian anymore, and follow their advice to marry a wife quickly...

Long Qiang was unwilling.

So Long Qiang also severed ties with his family.

Now it means that Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian have nowhere to go.

Long Qiang said to Zhizhi: "Zhizhi, if you think we will drag you down, then you... draw a hill for us, and I will find a way to support myself and Tiantian. We all live on Sunjian Island." Come here, the situation here is ten thousand times stronger than Sunjian Island... You have fewer people and more mountains here, and the sweet mood is more relaxed, so I can find time to work hard." Yu Lu also said to Zhizhi:

" Zhizhi, I also want to transfer to your group. You don't know, we educated youths are educated about Tiantian being hurt, so we can understand that it's not Tiantian's fault. But many people in the village hate Tiantian. Pointing...Tiantian's emotions are very sensitive, and she feels very uncomfortable because of this. So...can you take Long Qiang and Tiantian in? If you can, please take me in too...I can farm, and I can do it in a day Eight credits!"

Zhi Zhi stopped being hypocritical and said, "Originally, what I meant was that the conditions here are not good, so I am ashamed to let you suffer with us. Since you... are good, then we will share the blessings and eat together in the future." Brothers and sisters!"

Just like that, there were three more friends on Seagull Island.

During the more than a month of Zhizhi's outlying island, everyone went in and out of the island in turn. The construction work on the island has not stopped, but the progress is relatively slow.

Among them, the achievements of brick-burning by male educated youths are the most dazzling.

--Many adobe bricks have been burned out, and they were picked up by male educated youths and neatly stacked on the mountainside. Now that Tao Rongye is out of the hospital and back, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin and the others don't need to take turns going to the hospital to take care of him, so everyone is ready to start digging the foundation to build a house.

But before that, Zhi Zhi asked Li Shu to get some construction books back for the male educated youths to read, and told Shen Shuhua that before building a house, he had to draw blueprints...

Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin, and Li Aiguo spent several days discussing, and invited female educated youths to participate in the discussion. Everyone discussed and discussed... Finally, the layout and style of the dormitory building was decided.

Considering that their island may adopt more people in the future, everyone unanimously decided to build two two-story buildings. The first floor of the female dormitory building is divided into two large rooms, used as offices and bedrooms, and there are eight single dormitories on the second floor. On the first floor of the male dormitory building, there is a large room that can be used as a dining hall, and the second floor is also eight single dormitories.

The achievements of female educated youths in opening up wasteland are equally dazzling.

Because there are no big trees on this mountain, the girls have all opened up the wasteland and planted various fruits and vegetables. This month has passed,

and some fast-cooking chicken feathers and other varieties have been served on the dinner tables of educated youths!

Everyone has achieved something!

Now, the female educated youths decided to open up wasteland on the next mountain.

But the problem is, there are trees on that hill. They need the support of male educated youths to cut down the trees first, and then open up wasteland. The cut trees can just be used as furniture, door frames, window lattices and so on.

The three newly joined friends are not just for nothing.

--Long Qiang is an all-around wilderness expert. He is familiar with every tree species and every edible wild vegetable on the island. Moreover, he is strong, strong, and extremely powerful. On the first day Zhizhi accepted him, he went to the barren hills with a machete, set traps to catch hares, and carried a lot of short trees back and forth several times. There is a rabbit pen nearby.

On the second day, he built a half-drawn sunshade in the pen, and made a cage...

On the third day, he began to bring prey into the camp. The rabbits were kept, and the other prey were eaten...

But in just a few days, the educated youths had four hares.

Of course, Long Qiang put most of his time and energy into building the house, and went to the back mountain to pick up prey just incidentally.

--Yu Lu is also good at doing farm work. Among the female educated youths, she is only a little bit worse than Hong Hehe, and she can draw with Fang Lijuan.

After all, she has been in the third team for three years, and she has the most farming experience among them. She has led everyone to start rice planting.

--When she was in the town, Gao Tiantian's mood was very unstable.

Many people pointed at her, said she was dirty, and said she was a lunatic.

Gao Tiantian was terrified, and stuck to Long Qiang day and night, as long as he took a step away from her, she would collapse and cry.

But as long as the environment is quiet and simple enough.

She's actually good at work too.

Gao Tiantian is dexterous, she is very good at weaving things with thatch and bamboo strips.

Slowly, all the educated youths in the camp slept on the thick and soft mats that she had woven with thatch. The interlayer is made of thick hay, and the upper layer is covered with a layer of soft and neat mat to fix the position.

In Zhizhi's eyes, this is the herbal Simmons!

Gao Tiantian spread this thick and soft straw mat on the big bedding, and let the educated youths spread their own bedding on the straw mat. It is so soft and comfortable!

This directly improves the quality of life for everyone.

What better way to relieve fatigue and restore energy than to lie comfortably on a cloud-like soft bed after a long day of hard work, and have a good night's sleep?

In addition, Long Qiang also obeyed Gao Tiantian's request and brought back a lot of bamboo. He was careful and cut all the bamboo into strips for her. So Gao Tiantian wove a lot of bamboo baskets with lids to tidy up all the sundries in the camp kitchen.

She even wove a small bamboo box for everyone in the camp, which can store personal belongings, and the Datong bunk looks much cleaner and tidy.

In addition to weaving straw mats and bamboo strips in the camp all day long, Gao Tiantian will also take a small basket and a small hoe to dig some wild vegetables and roots that chickens and rabbits love to eat near the camp. They need to eat wild vegetables...

This greatly relieves the worries of the educated youths!

Seeing the combination of Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, Zhi Zhi thought that they were really hardworking enough to complement each other. No wonder the two of them could take care of themselves so well on a desert island with such harsh conditions and environment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.8K 17
Sometimes it's quite difficult to stay happy and positive. Things happen, and sometimes it seems like we just can't get over them. Here's my motivati...
15.3K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
385K 7.2K 51
"ᴄᴀɴ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴍɪᴅᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ᴏʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋᴇʀꜱ- ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ? ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ ᴜᴄᴏɴɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀ...