THE PROPOSAL || KTH

By ArtsyGallery0

Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but... More

Chapter 1 || Job
Chapter 2 || Boss
Chapter 3 || Need
Chapter 4 || Wedding
Chapter 5 || Firecracker
Chapter 6 || Perfection
Chapter 7 || Dinner Date
Chapter 8 || Beautiful
Chapter 9 || Shy
Chapter 10 || Owner
Chapter 11 || Invitation
Chapter 12 || Mom
Chapter 13 || The Secrets
Chapter 14 || Business
Chapter 15 || Quick
Chapter 16 || Share
Chapter 17 || Special
Chapter 18 || Hurting
Chapter 19 || Storm
Author Note

Chapter 20 || HEA

923 76 7
By ArtsyGallery0

Y/n pov

As I sat in the confines of our bedroom and analyzed everything Tae-hyung said before storming out, I realized I indeed overreacted. For most of our married life, I wished nothing but our relationship to be real. Now he said it was, I blew up, but he shouldn’t blame me for that. How was I supposed to react after knowing what I thought wasn’t mine, was mine all along? I just didn’t know it.

Until now.

Now I knew he wanted me. For real. What we shared was real, not some pretense that I thought it was. The knowledge made me feel both giddy and angry, but I shouldn’t let that overpower the love I felt for him. That’s what my heart said, and I was going to listen to it.

But I needed to ask him something before I confess. It was important to put whatever was left of my fears and insecurities to rest.

“What’s going on in that pretty head of yours?” I snapped out, hearing the husky voice of the only person I craved to see.

“Tae-hyung!” I sat up straight and looked over to find him standing by the end of the bed, his hands busy taking off his tie. I licked my lips as my eyes took into his sight. For the first time, I did it with a right, and that felt so freaking satisfying. He was mine, and I could proudly say it without any hesitation. “Where were you the entire day? I was worried.”

“Busy.”

I arched an eyebrow as I moved and sat on the edge of the bed on my knees in front of him. “Doing what?”

“Busy getting rid of our every problem,” he replied. “It’s over, sweetheart. No one will come between us ever again.”

I was taken aback hearing him. I knew what he was talking about. “Your father, you mean? What did you do?”

“I made sure my father stops messing up with our lives.”

“I don’t believe you.”

He smiled. “You should. I know it’s hard to believe, but he’s finally off our backs.”

I tried to return the smile but somehow failing. It sounded surreal. But then Tae-hyung didn’t have any reason to lie about it, not to keep me by his side at least. I stayed even when his father was being a bastard to me, and I had no intention of leaving until Tae-hyung himself asked.

“Hey! What are you thinking?” He rested a palm on my face and made me look into his eyes. “You think I’m lying?”

I shook my head. “No. It’s just that… it feels so...surreal?”

“It looks so, but it isn’t. Be assured, he’ll never interfere in our lives again.”

“I trust you.” I did. Even after knowing how he manipulated me into marrying him, I still trusted him the most. Maybe I was stupid, or maybe because my heart knew he was the one for me.

Tae-hyung was the only person other than my father who accepted me for who I was. He never tried to change me or judge me, and that was why I felt so comfortable being me around him.

“Are you still upset about this morning?” he asked as he tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.

“I’m not,” I whispered.

His lips curled into a sexy smile that made my heart skip a beat. “You are not?”

“I’m not, but I want to ask you something. Can I?” I asked, fidgeting my fingers as I was overcome with nervousness.

“Of course.” His look of assurance put me at ease.

“I don’t know how to ask this, but what Jungkook said a few days back about sharing a woman. Do you do that? Share women with him?” I asked after a lot of hesitancy. I didn’t want to offend him, but nor could I move forward without knowing what I was investing my emotions in. I was officially giving him my heart, and I wanted to know he’d take care of it.

Tae-hyung looked at me for a long moment. His eyes were devoid of emotions which didn’t tell much.

I nibbled on my lower lip. Did I ask something I shouldn’t have? Damn!

“No. I didn’t,” he replied. “I’ll never share you with anyone if that’s what you’re wondering. I am too possessive and selfish when it comes to you.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. That’s what I wanted to hear.

“I didn’t mean to offend you,” I justified, hoping I hadn’t upset him. “I was just worried about it since Jungkook mentioned it.”

“I understand. It’s natural for you to have questions. I promise I’ll be patient and try to clear your doubts,” he shared, tightening his hold on my hand.

“Thank you.” For being so understanding.

“Don’t be,” he murmured, dropping a peck on my nose which made me giggle a little. “You can ask me everything you have on your mind. I’ll answer everything truthfully.”

“I have one. This is the last, I promise.” I peered at him, curiosity pouring off me. “Did you talk to Jungkook after that night?”

Despite his outrageous proposal, I kind of felt bad for him. He lost someone special because of his fears and someone’s crooked plans. Destiny played a cruel game, but he was equally responsible. He didn’t value what he had before, and now that it had slipped from his hands, he wanted it back.

What he wanted wasn’t possible, but I sincerely hoped he’d find his own happily ever after like Tae-hyung and I are on our way to get.

“I haven’t,” he mumbled.

“I think you should,” I said quietly, touching his cheek gently. “He’s still your friend.”

“I will, but not right now. After the stunt he pulled the other night, I’m not ready to have a civil conversation with him. Once he has gotten his senses back, I’ll talk to him.”

I nodded. “What about the new project? How are things working out for you?”

“I’m in talks with some foreign investors. If things go well, the project will go on very soon.”

My smile broadened. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly out of happiness. He held me securely. I closed my eyes and basked in the feeling of being loved.

“I love you, Tae-hyung.” I breathed.

“You do?

“I do.” I pulled away a little and looked him in the eyes. “I can prove it if you’ve any doubt.”

“You can?”

“Yes.” I smiled in triumph as I fell backward onto the bed, taking him with me. I didn’t waste a moment and covered his mouth with mine.

God! That was heaven.

And home.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote 😊🤗💝

[Words Count : 1129]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.3K 25
"I love you honey" - Taehyung "I think you should get marry to nancy"-Y/N " No,you can't love my sister taehyung "-Jin " Taehyung that girl isnt mat...
9.6K 715 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
39.8K 1.3K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
56.5K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...