a forbidden love , ethan land...

By b1llyloom1sgf

being the adopted daughter of sidney prescott had a lot of additional infamousness to ximena's life. she was... More

a forbidden love : casting
i. the first murder(s)
ii. invitation
iii. mindy's lecture
iv. do i look good?
v. mason
vi. ethan and ximena's chase
vii. the thing mason did
viii. first time around the city
a/n : just read, i'd like opinionsss
ix. the aftermath of being drunk
x. the ladder
xi. not built for this
xii. framed
a/n: an apology !
another a/n
xiii. another chase is like a magnet
xiv. can't go back now
xv. the thing bailey said
a/n but not really an a/n, just a fun fact
xvi. another invitation
xvii. angry confession
xviii. the crowd
a/n : finished this story !

xix. act three

1.8K 53 486
By b1llyloom1sgf

xix's song : you get to choose the song for this chapter !
listen to whatever song you want, whatever mood you believe will fit his chapter and the reveals :)
or don't it doesn't matter

nick leaned against the brick wall, wheezing while inhaling in and out sharply in pain.

"just hold on, ethan ran in to get the — the um..." suddenly ximena couldn't speak, so many thoughts were running through her head in the moment.

"the — the fucking gauze!" she finally said. "i don't think gauze can cover it but whatever you say." nick rolled his eyes although the circumstances.

"well, your humor is kind of still intact, that's a good thing, right?" ximena winced at the sight of the wound.

ethan exited the store and entered the alley, pausing ximena the gauze and other supplies she needed.

"okay, uh... i've only take like one health class, i ditched the rest. fuck!" ximena shouted in stress.

"okay, hold up your shirt." she exhaled, trying to keep calm and focused. nick clutched the hem of his shirt, holding it up.

"my ear's ringing." ethan commented, staring at nick.

"don't be a bitch, pretty boy. it was the softest i can do." nick rolled his eyes sarcastically.

ximena wiped away the blood with alcohol, and nick sucked in his lips even though he'd never felt such pain before. "sorry, i'm almost done." ximena told.

"what if you're doing it wrong?" ethan asked. "i'm not, i — well, actually, i don't know, it just seems right, but i've done it before, nothing bad happened." ximena scoffed.

"okay, give me the gauze." ximena ordered, reaching her hand out for ethan to give her the roll of gauze. he rubbed it out of a bag and placed it in her hands.

"okay, you kind of have to stand up straight now." ximena furrowed her brows. "i can't, i'll fucking pass out." nick answered, shaking his head.

ximena stood up straight herself and grabbed nick's shoulders, straightening his posture which made him practically groan out loud.

"you wanna do it yourself?" ximena asked, showing him the gauze. "i don't know how to wrap gauze, i think you might have to do it." nick stated.

"i do mine tight, though. is that okay?" ximena questioned. "this happens often?" nick inquired, and ethan nodded, eyes wide at the amount of times it has.

"yeah, whatever, it's fine." nick nodded, and ximena brought the gauze around his waist, wrapping it around the wound repeatedly.

ethan knew she had to do it, and it had absolutely no non-platonic intentions with it, but he was practically jealous, which made nick want to laugh.

finally, she was done wrapping the gauze, and nick pulled his shirt back down.

"okay... what now?" nick exhaled deeply to release the sore pain he felt. "well... i don't know." ximena sighed, turning to ethan for an answer.

"shouldn't we be going to gale's?" ethan then asked, and ximena's face softened in realization. she nodded quickly and the three began walking off, a slight limp in nick's speed walking.

many moments after basically running to gale's apartment, the three managed to arrive before sam, tara, anika, mindy, and chad did.

ximena banged on the door rapidly in anxiousness. "gale!" she shouted.

gale was too busy to answer because she was knocked to the ground, about to get stabbed. then, she was, about four times in her lower stomach.

"move." nick urged the two, ximena and ethan stepped back as nick brought up his knee and shoved his foot into the door, making it swing open.

ximena saw a gun on the floor, right by the door, she bent down to grab it, and she stood up and shot at ghostface.

ethan and nick ran into the apartment, followed by ximena. the figure ran away, and

ximena ran toward gale, sinking to her knees in fear of the possibility of gale's death. "gale." ximena's voice cracked, she put her hands on the stab wounds to avoid more blood gushing out.

gale's eyes were shut, clenched shut to soothe the pain. she seemed pale and weak. "he didn't get me," gale shook her head slowly and her eyes began to close. "tell your mom... he never got me." then her eyes shut, she seemed almost peaceful.

ethan and nick stood behind ximena's figure, empathetic for her.

ximena's eyes watered with thick tears, her vision got blurry and she tilted her head in sadness.

"gale." ximena whispered, hopeful that she would wake up and answer her. "gale!" she cried out again.

sam, tara, anika, chad, and mindy barged into the apartment, panting before freezing at the sight of gale.

"oh my god." sam gasped and cupped a hand over her mouth in shock.

"ximena," tara came up behind ximena, kneeling down beside her. "i'm so sorry."

ximena craned her head away from gale and to tara, clenching her jaw to stop her from sobbing.

"my mom already lost dewey —" she paused. "now gale?!" ximena couldn't help herself anymore, especially at the mention of dewey. she just allowed the tears to fall now.

tara pulled the girl into a tight hug, which ximena allowed and hugged back to.

paramedics came in, "step aside, step aside!" they shouted, and ximena and tara backed away with the group.

ethan glanced at ximena, and she caught him at the corner of her eye. she turned to look at him, but it was rather the most blank and coldest stare ximena has ever gave him. he'd never seen her so sad.

AN HOUR LATER

ximena, ethan, nick, tara, chad, mindy, anika, and sam all sat in the police station, ximena zoned out.

everyone remained silent, not in the mood to speak up.

suddenly, sam's partial boyfriend ran in the station, and sam jumped to her feet at the sight of him.

"hey. hey! i got here as fast as i could." he exclaimed. "did you?" tara questioned, suspicious of him.

"i'm — i'm scared, you guys," mindy admitted, and ximena rested her head on her shoulder. "i really don't wanna get hurt again." her and anika interlocked hands, anika squeezing it in a reassuring matter.

after a moment of silence, nick spoke up. "so what do we do now?"

"you really want to get involved in this?" ximena scoffed, her eyes still red from the sobbing she did before.

"you and ethan kind of saved me, i owe you. so, yeah, i do." nick nodded. "thank you, hit you don't have to." ximena reminded. "i want to." nick answered.

ethan rolled his eyes at their forming friendship.

"maybe... he gets to win this time." sam said, everyone turned to her. "he wants to punish me —" the woman stood up.

"he wants to punish me too, sam. don't do this." ximena stood up with her. "no, ximena." sam insisted.

"i'll just give myself up —" sam sighed, her voice breaking as tears formed in her eyes. "if this is what i have to do... to protect you, then i will. it's worth it." she looked at tara.

"no, you're not doing this, s-sam. alright? the only reason any of us are alive is because of you!" tara argued.

"you have to let us protect you this time." anika added onto tara's comment.

"no." sam shook her head. "yes." tara nodded.

"we're a team, remember?" tara asks. mindy and chad stood up. "actually," mindy huffed. "we're a family."

sam formed a small smile at mindy's words and was refilled with hope again.

"don't we have somewhere to hold up for now?" ethan asks. "he's just going to keep finding us." sam answered. "great." ethan slurred.

"we could use that, though." tara then said, her eyes glaring off into her idea.

ximena called bailey, although she hated to do so.

once he answered, she explained. "i'm getting my ass chewed enough for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" bailey questioned.

"we want to lure him to a secure location and trap him inside." ximena repeated. "and then what?" bailey raised his brows.

the group shared a glance. "we execute him."

bailey sat quietly, hesitating. "are you going to help us?" tara asked again.

"let's kill this song of a bitch." bailey said. "we'll do this at the theater, place a bunch of cameras to use against him. but remember, travel in public, all together. the more people around, the less of a chance he has to take a shot at any of you."

MINUTES LATER

danny and sam both held tara, chad, mindy's hands, who held anika and ximena's, who held nick and ethan's.

they decided to take a subway to the theater, figured it"d be a much faster transportation than walking and a lot more crowded.

shoving past everyone, nick hated the huge crowd, nearly got flashbacks from a few hours ago.

"move!" ximena jeered at a woman who kept trying to shove past her. anika whipped around when she realized that they were being broken apart, leaving ximena, nick, and ethan behind.

"wait!" anika told the group, but they were shoved into the subway already. ximena tried to run into it, but the doors shut immediately.

ximena's face dropped in disappointment, she stared through the window and the rest fi the group, chad, mindy, tara, sam, danny, and also anika stared back at her.

"sorry." anika mouthed with an apologetic expression. "shit, did the subway leave?" nick grumbled.

"obviously." ethan answered, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"what is your problem?" ximena questioned ethan's hatred for nick.

"he's jealous, that's the issue. but the thing is, he has nothing to worry about," nick explained and faced ethan. "i have no interest in your girlfriend, landry."

"she's not —" ethan began, but ximena cut him off. "oh, shut up. stop denying it already, even if i'm not. obviously we're nothing less." she rolled her eyes. ethan went red in embarrassment.

"so, what do we do now?" nick asked. "we wait for the next stop." ximena stated and looked up to a small billboard.

next train : 8: 40 PM. "we have like 5 minutes until it comes, let's wait." ximena sighed, looking at the time on her phone.

as she leaned against a pillar, ximena opened her phone when she was sent a picture from an unknown person.

when she looked at it, it was a picture of the rest of the group in their subway.

Unknown

get away from them :

: I'd rather not. Maybe if I had just
cut you up into tiny pieces, you'd
fit into that subway.

do it then  :

: Be careful what you
wish for.

no thanks :

"come on." ethan told her. ximena looked from her phone and saw the subway had already arrived. she shoved her phone into her pocket and proceeded to walk with ethan  and nick into the subway.

once they got on, they went to the back and nick sat, ximena and ethan still standing, holding onto a bar or pole.

none of them paid any mind about the number of people in ghostface costumes until nick looked up.

"guys..." nick whispered, and they looked up, revealing all the different costumes, but also all of the ghostface masks around.

"shit." ximena said under her breath. "it's fine." ethan assured the two, but still went to stand in front of both of them.

"i'll text mindy and them, i'll let them know we're on a train now." ximena declared and brought out her phone again.

Tara, Chad, Mindy
(two others : Anika, Ethan)

we got on a train : ximena

Chad : How long is
the delay?

Ethan : Five minutes behind
u guys

* Ximena added
Nick to the conversation *

Anika : at least it's only
five minutes 🤷‍♀️

Tara : yeaaa

yeah and the fucking
ride in total is like 15 minutes: ximena

there's so many weirdos in
costumes looking at us : ximena

Mindy : be careful

Nick : no

Mindy : shut up
u fairy

HA : ximena

Mindy : i get to say
that cause i'm gay

Nick : who said i was ??

Mindy : i don't know u
just seem like it

Nick : whatever

ximena put her phone back into her pocket and folded her arms, looking around at each individual around her.

minutes of silence passed, there was one stop, and many people got off.

"i think we should spread out." ethan suggested. "are you kidding me? that's the most stupidest shit i've ever heard." ximena squinted her eyes in disbelief.

"i know you hate me enough, landry, but she's right." nick said. "fine, why don't you two stay together?" ethan sneered before turning his back to them and walking off a fair distance.

ximena flashed a dirty look. what's wrong with you? she mouthed.

ethan went on his phone to text her.

ethan

: I know you like him

you're so annoyingggg :

i literally don't :

: Whatever you say
Ximena

don't be a bitch,
u know nobody
compares to u :

: Ok

ximena looked up from her phone and narrowed her eyes at him, angry by his short response and lack of care.

suddenly, her eyes shifted over to a figure in a ghostface mask staring hard at her. she felt uncomfortable but then ximena remembered she was sidney prescott's daughter and was usually teased, so she ignored it.

but within each stop, they kept getting closer to her.

eventually, they all finally made it to the theater without getting stabbed.

AT THE THEATER

the group were reunited again and met with kirby.

but when everyone went to walk in, sam whipped around and stopped danny. "not you." she struggled to say.

"don't trust anyone, remember?" she asked. "we don't know you — not really."

"you know me." danny stated. "i'm sorry." sam apologized. but danny nodded. "it's okay, it's okay." he whispered.

the two shared a kiss, making ximena tara glance at each other in disgust.

finally, kirby managed to unlock the gated door and get inside the thresher with the rest of the group, allowing them to walk on after her.

"i cleared the whole place before you guys got here. so, this is the only way in or out." kirby informed them all.

"what about weapons?" nick asks. "one gun, and i hold it." kirby announced which made sam roll her eyes in annoyance.

after kirby lectured them all, ximena went into another auditorium with ethan.

they were both mainly acknowledging all of the objects with spider webs growing on them, breathing in dust.

"can i... you know, trust you?" ximena suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

ethan looked up. "what do you mean? why wouldn't you?" he asks, kind of offended by the question.

"i mean, you aren't the killer, right?" she inquired. "if i was, why would i tell you?" ethan scoffed. "okay, clearly i can't then." ximena joked and huffed.

"i'm not, you can trust me, i promise." ethan chuckled. "okay, good." ximena answered, walking around to stand by him.

silence began to linger in the room again, so ximena decided to break it again. but not with words, but rather an action she was so tempted to do for a long time, even if it already happened.

ximena kissed ethan.

even though there wasn't much of a height difference, ximena still stood on her toes to kiss him.

he was surprised by the gesture, but all naturalness and feelings started to rush back soon enough and he was able to realize he was kissing the girl he wanted.

eventually, their kiss broke apart but it didn't stop them from glaring at each other with love for a moment before leaning in for another kiss.

but of course, ethan and ximena could never have their moments without something ruining it.

ghostface managed to sneak into the room, somehow, they stabbed ethan in the back, breaking the kiss apart.

ximena staggered back and gasped. they threw ethan aside and ximena whipped to 5e side to grab something — anything to smash in their head.

she found a heavy glass container of coins, and she threw it at ghostface's head, making him stumble backward in response.

ximena jerked toward ethan. "are you okay?" she questioned. "i'm fine, i'll be fine." he assured, nodding rapidly.

ghostface shot to their feet and clutched their knife, continuing to chase ximena around the room.

ethan was still building the strength to get up, and when he did, there wasn't anything in sight for him to use to fight back.

but, he grabbed the shoulder's of ghostface and threw them into a glass picture frame glass shattering everywhere.

then, once they fell to the ground, ethan swung his shoe into their abdomen, making them clutch their stomach in pain.

"go, go!" ethan shouted, shoving ximena toward a door. they opened it, sam in the doorway, also panicking.

the three screamed at the fright of each other.

"come on!" sam cried out and pulled ethan and ximena out of the room, slamming the door behind them all.

they ran into the center of the theater, where the victim shrine was, looking for an exit in sight.

chad, tara, and nick ran into the shrine, too. "oh my god, sam! he's here." tara screamed in horror, running up to her sister.

"where's mindy and anika?!" chad asked, looking at ximena for an answer. "i don't know!" ximena answered.

"hey! what about that?" nick pointed upstairs to an exit and then a ladder that connected to climb up to the second floor.

"okay, let's try it!" chad said, and everyone started running toward the ladder, on,y for another ghostface to jump behind the theater screen.

immediately, they pushed ximena away, making her slide. "bitch!" ximena jeered, immediately jumping back to her feet.

ghostface attempted to stab tara, but ximena shot her foot out and tripped them harshly.

while they tried to get back up, chad grabbed a heavy camera and swung it across their face. "smile for the camera, motherfucker!" he shouted.

sam, tara, ethan, tara, and ximena all ran behind the screen, briefly followed by chad and nick.

tara found an open doorway. "this way, come on!" she told the group.

they all ran into the hallway, ghostface chasing them all still.

chad threw the camera at them to slow them down, and it succeeded, but only shortly.

they ran into the room where ethan and ximena had kissed, and chad knocked down a popcorn machine to slow ghostface down again.

angry with chad and his tactics, ghostface attempted to slash or stab him, but chad dodged it each time, even sneaking in a few punches at them.

tara and ximena jumped in to help him, grabbing ghostface's arms and pulling them back and harshly into a wall.

they held him back while nick proceeded punched them and then kicked them too, then they fell weak to the ground.

when they tried to get up, ximena stopped them by kicking them again, but deep in their mask that it might've engraved into their face.

"good job." nick panted, staring at ximena. "thanks." she breathed heavily, hands on her hips as she nodded.

the rest of the group stepped back as chad went to hit ghostface again, but another ghostface came in, uncalled for, and stabbed chad's side, making him scream.

"no!" tara cried out and whipped around, going to run toward him but sam held her back. "chad!" she screamed.

chad was on his knees, and the ghostface's held him up, their other hands stabbing him all over his torso.

ximena's jaw gaped at the sight of blood coming out of chad's mouth. it horrified her enough that she just had to hide her face in ethan's chest as he held her, also traumatized at the sight of his friend being stabbed brutally.

"go." chad choked out, then was dropped by both of the figures as they watched him drop and thud to the ground.

they then swiped their knives clean in sync.

"guys, go!" nick shoved the remaining three out of the door since he was behind them all, he didn't want to risk getting stabbed again.

they ran out, but it was too late for him too, since one of the ghostfaces managed to catch up to him and stab him in the back, twice.

"nick!" ximena shouted, her head facing him but ethan continued to shove her down the hall. "it's okay, he's gonna be fine!" ethan assured and endured with them all as they ran back out into the center of the theater, again.

they went to circle the ghostfaces, but the third one of them all popped out behind the screen again, stopping them.

the four whipped around to run the other way, the other two ghostfaces blocking their way too.

then, they realized they were all trapped. sam and tara pressed their backs together.

ximena only held ethan's hand, frowning in fear of the possibilities of what her future held for her.

"oh, sam!" tara sobbed. "it's okay! i need to know you're ready. are you guys ready?!" sam questioned the three.

"we're ready." tara nodded, and after those words, ximena squeezed ethan's hand even tighter this time.

but finally, she decided to suck it up. "come on, motherfucker!" tara screamed, and before anyone could start jabbing or jumping anyone, gunshots were heard.

kirby came on stage with a gun, shooting at the figures, fearful. "it's okay!" she told them.

"stay the fuck back!" sam urged. "we know it's you, kirby." tara admitted.

"no! one of them... knocked me out." kirby cried. "stop!" detective bailey shouted and entered the room with a gun. kirby raised her gun too, her hands shaky.

"what are you doing?" kirby asked. "did you kill her? did you kill my daughter?!" bai,eh jeered.

"jesus — c-christ!" kirby shook her head and turned to sam. "whatever he tells you, don't listen to him."

ghos faces approahced behind bailey. "behind you!" kirby screamed, but bailey shot her.

ximena's face grew pale as she watched kirby's body fall to the ground after being shot two times.

bailey smirked after that, and ximena and ethan whipped toward bailey again.

"good job." bailey told the figures by his sides.

"oh my god?!" ximena gasped, her breath caught in her throat.

"you?" tara raised her brows. "yeah, of course it was me. franky, i expected more from most of you after what you did to us ." bailey confessed. "what the fuck do you mean, us?" ximena questioned.

the figure to bailey's right reached up and took off their hood, leaving their mask to hide their identity momentarily. ximena's heart raced as she wondered who could be behind the mask this time.

the mask was taken off, revealing a wide grinning mason.

tara and ximena shared a quick glance.

ximena opened her mouth to speak, but mason pressed his knife against his lips to shush her. her brows furrowed in response.

"but mason... you — you died." tara stammered in confusion. "oh, no, no, no. i faked my death, tara." mason corrected, pointing his knife at her.

"and god, it was so fucking easy!" he added, his voice louder in pride now.

"why would you do this?" ximena's eyes were full of tears.

"it's not motive time yet, ximena, you're going to have to be patient. but you wanna know a little fun fact? maybe, actually, the worst part?" mason questioned, and ximena stood quietly waiting for him to finish.

"just like your mother, you had sex with a psycho, and oh, no! you're not a sweet little virgin anymore." the boy giggled.

"fuck you!" ethan fumed. "you shut the fuck up before i slit your throat!" mason shouted and began pointing his knife at ethan aggressively, his hand shaking with anger.

"and guess what? my name isn't mason vasquez! is it, dad?" mason turned to bailey.

"dad?" tara questioned. bailey and mason laughed hysterically.

"wait, so them if it's you two, then that just leaves..." sam trailed off, looking at the other ghost face who was unrevealed.

"m-mindy? or... anika?" ximena sighed in disappointment if it were to be either one of them.

suddenly, the figure took off their mask, disclosing the unknown identity.

beatrice smirked as she saw ximena's shocked face. "heyyy, roomie." she said to ximena.
"bet you didn't see that one coming, did you?"

"no, obviously not... you fucking bitch! i — you're the one who framed me!" ximena argued.

"what even is this! you did this shit as a family?!" sam queried angrily.

"yeah, bitch! we did." beatrice answered, lunging toward her with her knife and pointing it at sam.

"they're still not getting it!" mason remarked.

"you are a killer, sam, just like your father!" bailey convinced sam. "no, i'm not! i'm not a murder!" sam cried out.

"motherfuc — yes, you are. you killed our brother!" beatrice's voice cracked. "what are you talking about?" ximena asked.

"you said your brother died in a car accident..." ximena added.

"no, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing. he died in woodsboro. in the hands of your shitty friend!" mason jeered while referring to sam as the shifty friend.

suddenly, the three realized their motive. "you're richie's family." sam whispered, and bailey nodded, a sort of upset expression this time.

beatrice nodded with a proud grin, too.

"and just what the fuck are you smiling about, beatrice?" ximena slurred, clenching her jaw to avoid crying anymore.

"just that mason actually made it to act three with us, even though you said he wouldn't." she replied.

"you're the one who stabbed nick." ethan made out, looking at mason who nodded in confirmation.

"i've seen you and him together, ximena. and god, the second i saw him with you — i- i knew i had to get rid of his ass! that's why it felt so good to kill him back there." mason panted at the amusing feeling.

"you never killed me, you idiot." nick appeared behind mason, a gun in hand as he shot at the boy. mason, beatrice, and bailey whipped around to look at him.

nick shot mason, making him stabber to the ground. bailey looked at mason with fury before charging at nick only to be shot too.

beatrice wasn't taking any chances, though.

"get up and on your fucking knees." nick demanded, pointing the gun to the three ghostfaces.

"put the gun down..." bailey whispered, still on his knees with his hands in the air in defense.

"why should i?! your failure of a son tried to kill me, you fucking grandpa!" nick jeered. but somehow, mason disappeared.

ximena looked around for him, and saw him sneaking up behind nick. "behind you, nick!" she warned and pointed over his shoulder.

nick turned around and elbowed mason's nose, knocking him down. but while he was distracted fighting mason, bailey and beatrice took the chance to stab him.

nick attempted to shot either one of them, but bailey grabbed his hand and shot in the air instead, wasting the last bullet.

ximena pulled away from ethan's grip on her and grabbed a random brick on the floor, swinging it at bailey's head, only to miss.

beatrice stabbed her in the process, too. "i really didn't want to do this to you, ximena. i really cared for you, we were best friends, you know?" she whispered in a low voice as she led ximena to a wall and pinned her there, deepening the knife.

"we were... never friends, you stupid slut." ximena croaked, weak from the stab.

beatrice screamed in anger as began twisting the knife in ximena's torso. tara ran over to beatrice and banged a brick onto the side of her head, the knife falling with beatrice.

ximena gasped as she felt blood rapidly pouring out of her body. she slid down the wall, weak. "tara — i can't move." she stammered.

tara kneeled down with her. "it's okay, it's okay! here." tara took of her sweater and helped ximena wrap it around her waist, making ximena groan.

tara helped ximena to her feet, and ximena nearly lost her balance because of how much blood she had lost.

nick was still putting up a fight against mason, but ethan was also helping him even if he hated nick because he envied his relationship with ximena.

"mason, enough." bailey ordered. beatrice groaned and stumbled to her feet, her temple dripping with blood.

nick panted, still on his feet, thankfully.

beatrice and ethan stood behind bailey once again as ethan, ximena, sam, and tara stood before them, waiting for more explanations to their motive.

as richie's face appeared on the wide projector, bailey stared at it in utter awe. "there's a special bond between a father... and his first son." he said.

ximena glanced at mason gloomily before turning away and back to bailey.

"and now — you're going to suffer!" bailey yelled at sam. "yeah!" beatrice shouted in agreement.

"oh, so sad." sam shook her head while looking down. "what?" bailey asked, confused.

"yeah, your son. he was a man baby." sam talked richie down. "he was a strong, noble young man!" bailey argued.

"he was a limp dick fuck who cried before i slit his throat!" sam jeered.

"shut the fuck up!" beatrice sobbed and ran at sam with her knife raised and clutched in hand. nick simply hit her in the face with a brick, and she felt to the ground, teeth knocked out, blood oozing from her gums and out of her mouth.

suddenly, kirby resurrected, too. she shot at bailey repeatedly until he felt to the ground

"come on!" ethan shouted and grabbed ximena's wrist.

mason tackled kirby to the ground, stabbing her in the same spot charlie walker stabbed her in 2011. she could recognize that pain anytime, and her eyes welled with tears.

mason grinned at her before being kicked away by sam. "sorry, i kind of need this." she winced and pulled the knife out of kirby.

"fuck him up!" kirby wheezed painfully and sam smirked, running at mason and holding him down as she stabbed him.

ethan, tara, and ximena began climbing the ladder which led to the second floor.

"sam!" tara called out, and sam kicked mason, leaving him in the floor as she sprinted to the ladder and began climbing up with them, but ximena went last, always taking a hit for people.

once they had all climbed the ladder, mason got up immediately and grabbed ximena's ankles, trying to pull her down.

"no!" ximena screamed and kicked her feet around, her hands were slipping on the ladder due to the blood on her palms.

mason decided to give her flashbacks, and he began shaking the ladder. ethan grabbed ximena's wrist, holding her up still.

"i can't hold on! ethan, i can't hold on. i'm slipping." she sobbed. "it's okay, just — hold on!" ethan began to pull her up, but it was hard because mason was also pulling her down.

"ethan, just give me a knife and let me go!" ximena screamed. sam turned around to them at the mention of a knife, she gave it to ethan to give it to ximena.

ximena took the knife from ethan's hand. "let me go." she urged, struggling to let go of his grip because only he held into her now.

"what if you don't —"

"ethan, just trust me and fucking let me go!" ximena demanded. ethan squinted his shes and finally let loose of his hold on ximena.

she came falling down, onto mason. now, ximena straddled his waist and held him down.

he stabbed her, but she managed to jab the knife deep into his mouth.

she leaned toward him, ignoring the gurgling blood spraying in her face and on her chest.

"you die a fucking rapist, bitch!" ximena whispered to him and duh the knife deeper in, twisting it before she then pulled it out.

more blood came and splattered on ximena's face. she panted, hyperventilating but happy with herself, she was smiling.

"come on, let's go." nick tapped her shoulder. ximena clutched the knife and nodded, standing up with him as they both climbed the ladder together.

ethan waited for them, mainly ximena, but it didn't really matter.

once ximena steadied herself on her feet, she limped toward ethan, being caught in tightly in his arms.

"you okay?" ethan asked her, pulling away to examine her in case of any injuries or so. "now i am." ximena answered and nodded, flashing a small smile.

minutes later, ethan, ximena, tara, and nick waited behind the theater, still inside of it, but hiding in case anyone came back to life.

sam managed to kill beatrice, but now bailey was left. and it would be sam's mission to kill him last.

the four all sat together, anxious. nick stared at the floor, and tara cried everytime she remembered chad.

but ethan and ximena just sat silent together, ethan's hand resting on the inner side of her knee.

many stab wounds were heard, and the four all came out from behind the screen, sam stabbing ever square inch of bailey over and over again.

"sam." tara interrupted, and sam whipped to her sister. she never realized how violent she could be.

"don't go easy on him." ximena shook her head and bailey looked up to her, blood spewing from his throat and chest.

"you're right." sam sighed and then proceeded to pierce his eye.

ximena knew she shouldn't have enjoyed watching it, but she did.

now, bailey was done, he fell back and struggled on the ground for a moment but then went limp.

on the film playing in the background of the screen, right red hand by nick cave and the bad seeds began blasting on the speakers.

sam removed the ghostface costume she wore and the four walked off the stage, sitting on the stairs of it all together.

nick adjusted his fitted black shirt over his bleeding wounds, grunting and exhaling shaky at the fabric rubbing against them.

"well, nick, i would've suspected you were ghostface in that god damn outfit." tara grinned.

nick looked down to his choice of clothes. a fitted black tee, as said before, black jeans with a black belt, and black shoes too.

he shrugged, hands on his hips as he looked around for mason's body.

but mason startled them all by running at them with a knife, blooding still gushing from his mouth, screaming.

but kirby managed to her feet and threw a tv on his head, panting. everyone's jaws dropped as they looked up to a smirking kirby.

"saw that in a scary movie once..." she chuckled, her hair falling into her face.

THE NEXT
EARLY MORNING

everyone was escorted into ambulance trucks, getting healed.

mindy and anika were complaining about how bummed they were for missing the whole reveal and everything.

surprisingly, chad survived. tara and him shared a passionate kiss.

after being healed, ximena and ethan immediately approached each other, sighing in relief at the sight of each other.

ximena pulled him into a tight hug, which he hug back too. once the hug broke apart, they kissed, again.

but ximena stopped it. "wait — stop. we can't... keep doing that and moving on like it's nothing." she stated.

"so... then, what are you implying?" ethan asked, grinning at the possible idea.

"i don't know, you tell me." ximena said. "it's not really something that can be told, though. it's kind of a question." ethan answered.

"ask me." ximena insisted. "you really going to make me?" ethan was nervous.

"do i intimidate you? just ask me, it's okay." ximena scoffed.

"will you be more than just the person i walk with and judge chad and tara with?" he questioned. "i will." ximena nodded and the two quickly shared another kiss.

sidney and mark entered the scene, scanning through the crowd for their daughter.

"i think your parents are here." ethan whispered. "they are." ximena confirmed and them pulled away. "i'll be back." she said before running toward her parents and pulling them into a tight hug.

sidney teared up, thankful her daughter survived. "gale's going to be okay, she's weak but still fighting." sidney informed, and ximena smiled at the information.

"i love you guys." ximena told her parents. "we love you more, ximena." mark sighed.

"now — you can go be with him." sidney grinned and broke apart the hug to look at her daughter.

ximena smiled at her parents before walking over to nick. "i'm glad you're still here." she told him.

"me too. but i wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys." nick answered.

"i guess you're coming with us from now on." ximena smiled. "what do you mean?" nick asked, scoffing.

"you're going to return with us if another ghostface strikes, right?" ximena inquired. "uh, unfortunately i'm going to need another day until i can answer that." nick sighed sarcastically.

"but, listen. go be with your boyfriend before he starts getting jealous of me again for no reason." nick chuckled, and ximena nodded.

"see you later, nick." she said and walked back to ethan.

"you wanna walk?" she asked him. "more than anything." ethan sighed and began to walk off with ximena.

everyone felt safe for the first time in awhile knowing that the killers were dead, but some were returning very soon.

the chronology continues, and the story of ximena and ethan will return once someone decides to strike for revenge once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...