Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

27 - Eloise

2.4K 192 33
By JeniRaeD

All eyes were on Callum and me when we returned to the reception. And after seeing the hairs on Callum's face soaked with my arousal and his disheveled hair looking like Ace Ventura, and my reddened face, as Callum said I had, I could see why they couldn't stop gawking at us.

And the ones who had their eyes on us the longest, their curious globes following us everywhere we headed, were Callum's friends and my best friend, Isabelle. Isabelle was grinning, looking proud of us, and the same with his friends; they were smiling like they had won some massive bet—about us.

Callum walked me over to the bar, turned to face me, asking, "What would you care to drink?"

I thought about it for a second, and I was going to order a glass of wine or even a cosmopolitan, but then I remembered the night we met, and he had me try his drink; I liked it. So, to throw him off and surprise him with what I felt like drinking, I smiled, saying, "I'll have what you're having."

His eyes widened. Surprised, he asked, "You want scotch whiskey?"

"The night you had me take a sip of your drink, I remember how much I enjoyed the taste of it. And tonight, I'm in the mood for something different to drink, so that's what I'd like to have."

A satisfied groan of approval left his swollen lips. He lowered his mouth, kissing my forehead. "Every day, you surprise me." His mouth dropped, and he kissed my lips, mumbling his words against them, "Every fucking day."

Callum ordered our drinks, and as he waited for them, he turned, leaning his back against the bar, looking at me with desire in his eyes. And that passion was craving every inch of my body.

I don't know what's going on between us since Callum can't even tell me the answer to that, and it's confusing as hell, but I can say I like this new version of Callum, the side of him Isabelle sees, the side his friends have seen, and the side my coworkers used to see.

"Are we supposed to stay until the end of the reception?" he inquired, his facial expression saying he wanted to leave this very second.

"Yes, why?"

"Because I don't know how this works, and I really want to get you back to the room." He leaned forward, adding, "My dick needs you. My mouth needs you. And my hands need to be on you, pleasuring you in every way."

"Your drinks, sir," the bartender alerted Callum.

Callum turned around and looked at the bartender, saying, "Put these on the wedding party tab, and when this night ends, please don't hand the bill to the newlyweds; I'll take care of it all."

The bartender nodded at him, saying, "Very well."

Wow. That's awfully thoughtful of Callum to do for Rory and Isabelle.

"You know what? Open up the bar. I'll take care of everyone's drinks until the reception ends."

"You got it, sir."

Callum handed me my drink, then nudged his chin to his left, saying, "Let's go take a seat at that open table." I followed him to the open table, and he shook his head when I pulled out a chair for me to sit in. "Ah-uh. You're sitting on my lap, silver lining."

He took my hand, guiding me onto his lap when he sat. Then he lifted the white linen and laid it over me like a blanket. He gripped my chin, turned it to the side, and kissed my lips. "Mine." He lowered his hand to my ass and squeezed, saying, "Mine." Then his hand gripped my dress and pulled it toward us while scrunching it in his hands, and when the bottom hem of my dress met with his fingers, he slid his hand between my thighs. A finger extended to my pussy, caressing it, saying, "Mine," right before he plunged it inside me, adding a second one seconds later.

He kissed my lips. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He smirked, then winked. "Giving you another orgasm. I want to see how well you can control your emotions." He let go of my chin. "Look ahead," he ordered, "we've got enough attention drawn to us; we don't need any more."

His fingers slid deeper inside me, and then acting like he wasn't doing anything to me, he reached for his drink and sipped, ordering me to do the same. "Take a sip of your drink. Make it look like we're enjoying what's happening in front of us."

I enjoyed watching everyone dance, and I wished I was out there with the girls dancing with them, but I liked what Callum was doing to me much more. Doing as he said, I brought my drink to my mouth and took a long sip, then let the liquid rest in my mouth before swallowing, wanting to savor the taste of it—just like Callum had taught me four months ago.

While Callum took care of me below, I replayed that night we spent together in Florida. The night at the sex club where he humiliated me. And the other night at the sex club where he fucked my brains out, telling me then how he had been mine for months, more than I knew, and I also thought about our week together in Hawaii, and by the sounds of Callum's delighted groans, tells me my thoughts caused me to become extremely wet.

"Fuck, Eloise. I need to fuck you. Like right now."

My mouth quickly curved up. "Sorry, mister. I hate to tell you this. But you have to wait one more hour."

He disappointedly groaned. "I can't."

"You will," I commanded, feeling his hardness poking my ass.

His arm tightened around me, and he pressed me harder onto his cock. "I should lift you and the back of your dress and slide you onto my cock."

My eyes widened, and I shrieked, "And do what?"

"Keep my right-hand man warm."

I laughed, turning my head to look at him. "You just want to bury your cock inside my pussy? That's it?"

"Well, I know I can't get you to fuck me right here, so having my cock spending time in your warm, wet pussy, and reacquainting each other will have to do until I can fuck you until the sun rises."

I looked around us. We were sitting in the back row of tables, and nobody was sitting at the tables near us. Instead, everyone was at the bar, outside, breathing in the Hawaiian ocean fresh air, on the dance floor, or standing in groups talking. So, seeing that nobody had their attention on us, I shrugged a shoulder, and with his fingers still sliding in and out of me, I lifted my ass, hiked up my dress, and said, "Whip it out, bosshole. I can play this off as if I'm having fun dancing on your lap."

Maybe...

Callum wasted no time and immediately unzipped his pants. Then he positioned it at my center, warning me, "I'm not wearing a condom, so don't get pissed when I pull out."

"I'm on birth control."

"I'll still pull out. I don't need to walk around the place with cum on my pants. Especially near my zipper."

I lowered onto his shaft, swallowing him deep inside me, and then I just sat still with his dick buried inside me like a good girl. I lifted my glass, took a drink, and when I set it on the table, I maneuvered my hips around. He was also teasing my clit, tenderly rubbing, pinching, and pulling it, and pulling me back, wanting me to lean my back against his chest.

His mouth connected with my neck and feathered his mouth along it. "You drive me fucking crazy, Eloise," he moaned quietly, "so fucking crazy."

I closed my eyes from his soft-spoken words, how his cock was planted inside me, and how he teased my pussy. I was feeling way too good that I wanted nothing more than to start bouncing on him, to feel his shaft hitting my special spot and come all over his dick.

"Feelings mutual."

"You're still a hemorrhoid."

"And you're still a human version of period cramps," I quipped.

"But you're my favorite hemorrhoid I don't want to disappear."

That warmed me.

"And you're lucky that I don't want these cramps going away, either."

The next song the D.J. played got me quickly sitting forward and tall—Footloose. And instead of my feet becoming loose, my lower body did. And I bounced on Callum's cock to the beat of the music, making it look like I was dancing on his lap. It was perfect...

Isabelle looked at me from the dance floor and started waving for me to join her and the others. I smiled, shook my head, and widened my eyes, trying to hint to her what Callum and I were up to. She didn't get the memo, but someone else did.

The next thing I saw was Aaron looking at us with a shit-eating grin while saying something in her ear. Her eyes widened, and she laughed, waving her hand at me before facing the others in the circle they had formed, everyone bouncing their feet back and forth to the music.

I felt an orgasm coming quickly and picked up the speed of my bouncing.

"Slow down, woman. You'll make me warm your fucking insides with my cum."

I didn't care; he was the one who instigated this by saying he wanted his dick in me, and since I was seconds away from letting go, I wasn't going to stop—and I didn't. Instead, I raised my arms and swayed them as I continued fucking him until I warmed his dick with my arousal.

"Fuck, Eloise... you're torturing me."

"Oh well," I teased, grinning, lowering my arms when I finished just as the song ended. "Now you'll have to use the linen to clean yourself, with hopes someone from the hotel staff doesn't stick their hands on it." I felt his cock expand inside me and knew what that meant—he, too, was shooting streams of cum inside my pussy.

"I hope you know you're getting disciplined for this. You know that, right?"

"I've been looking for a good spanking. It's been a while since you got me to orgasm with your hand, marking my ass."

He bounced forward, his mouth on my ear and sending my belly into a frenzy when he said, "I'd rather mark your ass with something else, but that can wait. I need pussy. And I need it now."

I looked at the clock on the wall above the bar and smiled as I said, "Fifteen more minutes. Then you've got the rest of the night with me—alone." I lifted my glass, swallowed the last of my scotch whiskey, and said, "I'm going to dance with the girls."

I carefully removed myself from Callum's lap, but before I ran out to the dance floor, I hit the restroom to clean up since Callum had come inside me. It was also dripping out of me, and I didn't want anyone to see it running down my legs—or smell Callum's and my arousal pouring out of me.

When I met Isabelle on the floor, she shouted with a wicked grin, "You slut!"

"What?" I laughed.

"You fucked Callum at the table? What's wrong with you guys?"

"He challenged me. And you know I don't back down from a challenge." I paused. "Well, I should specify that I took it as a challenge. He said he wanted his cock inside me, and I was just supposed to sit there. But why would I just sit still and not do anything? He wanted to see if I'd do it, so I did."

"You two need serious help. For two people who supposedly hate each other, you fuck an awful lot."

"I don't think we hate each other like we used to. Callum's irritating and frustrating, but after getting to know him better this past week, he's grown on me."

After we return to Chicago, I have a strange feeling things will return to where they once were, and I hope that's not the case. I like this friendly, beautiful, caring version of Callum, not the cold, shit-don't-stink; thinks he's better than everyone version of Callum.

Her arms wrapped around me, and I could smell the alcohol pouring from her pores and her breath when she kissed my cheek. "I love you; you know that?"

"I know you do. And I love you, too."

"I'm glad you know that, and I'm glad you still love me. I was afraid you'd hate me for what Rory and I did. But after seeing you and him together this week, I think it's safe to say our plan worked. You two worked out your differences and became closer—like an actual couple."

I let go of her and shook my head when our eyes met. "Callum and I are not a couple. He still claims I'm his girl, but refuses to say we're in a committed relationship. So, don't get too excited about something that hasn't been considered official."

"Give it time. I see it on Callum's face. He wants to take your relationship to the next level but is scared. And that's okay. He's protecting his sanity and heart. Something Rory said he's been keeping a tight guard of since their senior year." She smiled. "He'll come around. I have faith in him. The way he looks at you as he is now says he's close to admitting, finally, that you two are meant to be a couple—officially and out in the open for everyone to know." She pointed at him. "Go get him; our last dance of the evening is about to play any minute."

Callum was at the bar paying the bill before Rory and Isabelle were presented with what they owed. He said that was their wedding gift from him. I dragged him to the dance floor when he got done paying the bartender.

"I thought we were leaving?"

"Isabelle insisted we danced the last song of the evening with her and Rory."

And now I know why. Isabelle had the D.J. play Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley. Another way of them trying to push us together, most likely hoping it would make us realize we're falling in love.

We may have spent the last five nights and six days together without anything between us. No computers slash emails, no masks, no darkness, no avoiding seeing each other. No, nothing. Just him and I face to face, spending quality time with each other, his friends, her friends, and my best friend. Fucking each other like we'd been together for years, but I don't think we're in love with each other.

It's too soon.

However, spending time with the bosshole went better than I thought it would after walking in on him taking a shower. And after discovering my one-night stand, Cal is Callum, the boss I despised.

Callum's eyes never left mine, even when Rory and Isabelle made their way over to us to let us know that we didn't have to stay to help clean up and that their parents would do that for them. And with his eyes still on me, Callum let them know he took care of the bar tab and that when the song ended, we were immediately leaving.

He claimed we needed to talk.

His version of talking means sex.

And when the song ended, Callum's hand found mine, and he pulled me out of the room faster than anyone could say; Jack Robinson, only acknowledging his friends as we passed by with a wave.

When we got to our hotel and into the elevator, Callum wasted no time crashing his mouth on mine, fervently kissing me. His hands lowered to my ass and lifted me, my legs wrapping around him quickly.

Leaving my mouth, he looked down, lifted the front of my dress, unzipped his pants, whipped out his cock, and lowered me onto it.

"I couldn't wait any longer to feel your warmth wrapped around me," he hungrily said as his mouth came crashing onto mine.

The elevator stopped moving just when Callum started moving his cock inside me. "Fuck... lower your head on my chest. Make it look like you're asleep," he whispered against my lips as the doors opened.

He also adjusted my dress, ensuring it covered what we didn't want to show. And me holding onto Isabelle's bouquet makes it look believable. Like I've had too much to drink.

"Evening," Callum said to whoever entered.

"Good evening," a man and a woman softly said.

The elevator started moving again, and after a couple of floors, it stopped, the man saying to Callum, "Have a good night."

"Oh, I will," he tells them proudly.

Callum kissed my forehead when the doors closed, then spun us around. He pressed me up against the wall and restarted his thrusts with a grin, saying, "That was fun. But this is more fun."

His thrusts increased until the elevator stopped again. This time on our floor. And instead of pulling out of me to head to our room, he kept himself inside me. And once the door closed behind us, my back slammed against the wall, and he returned to fucking me.

I'm sure his goal is to make me so sore that it'll be all I think about tomorrow. To remind me of how our week went and ended. Ending our week-long Hawaiian affair before returning to reality, our real lives.

He spun us around again, his back against the wall this time, telling me, "Fuck me, sweetheart."

My hands flew to the wall, using them as a guide to help support me, while his hands firmly held my ass, helping me fuck his cock.

He pulled me to his mouth. It was ferocious, aggressive, and so fucking hot that I returned the kiss the same way. His moans excited me, and the butterflies fluttered their wings inside my belly, and I fucked his shaft faster and harder.

And just when I thought I felt his cock expand, getting ready to come inside me, he stopped. And walked me over to the kitchen breakfast bar, setting me on it.

So this is how it's going to be tonight. — No coming until Callum says I can.

One of my punishments for making him come at the table when he told me to wait. But knowing that I did makes me smile.

Callum's head was buried under my dress, and his mouth was deep in my pussy, licking, sucking, and kissing my swollen, aching clit. He was also fucking me with his fingers, and just when I was about to release, I whimpered when he stopped again.

"I hate when you do this to me," I hissed.

He chuckled under his breath. "Patience, sweetheart. I want to make sure every orgasm I give you tonight, you'll remember."

My heart suddenly ached from his words, unsure if he meant this would be our last night together forever or if it meant that he wanted me to remember our time together in Hawaii. Or if it was a reminder that I'm his, that nobody else was allowed to touch me, and that he was the only one who could make me orgasm wildly as he does.

I didn't want to think the worst, so I said nothing as he carried me into the bedroom and set me on my feet.

Stepping behind me, he began feathering kisses along my backside as he lowered my dress to the ground. And after he stripped me naked, he undressed, then walked us to the shower, turned on the water, set the temperature, and when the water got to his liking, he pulled us inside, his mouth hungrily crashing on mine.

We hadn't fucked in the shower yet, so I'm a bit excited to do this with him finally, and I hope he'll allow me to come this time. My pussy is desperately aching for a release.

His mouth left mine, trailing his lips along my neck, lifting my leg and resting it on his forearm, his other hand supporting my back as he drove his cock into my pussy.

I matched his thrusts, moaned with him, dug my nails into his back and neck, and kissed him just as hard as he was kissing me.

"Don't you dare come," he ordered, panting while pounding his cock into me hard and fast. And he said it just as my insides clenched tighter around him.

My mind tried listening to him, but something else refused to listen, and I warmed his cock of my arousal, anyway.

He groaned, "Eloise..."

"I'm sorry. I tried holding back!"

"Disobedient girl..." he said against my lips, "you know what that means."

"Yes," and I don't care. I want Callum to spank me if that's what he plans to do to me for defying his command. "I'm looking forward to it," I panted, grinning.

He lowered my leg, washed us off, then carried me to the bed without drying off, dropping me on it and commanding, "Get on your hands and knees, your ass facing me."

I obeyed his orders, and now I know why he didn't want to dry me off. I knew he wanted to spank me, and I was anxious for that to happen, but I wasn't thinking about how it would sting when he smacked my wet ass.

I yelped.

And he swatted it again, this time with much more oomph, and I yelped again. "Do you know why you're being punished?'

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I orgasmed when you told me not to."

"I didn't tell you. I ordered you not to, and you defied me," he said, my ass stinging from the impact of his hand when he slapped it again. He repeated his punishment, and each slap was more ferocious. "Will you do that again?"

"No."

"What do you say for not listening?"

"I'm sorry."

"Say it again. But louder," he ordered, my ass taking another hard slap, the sting traveling directly to my core and bringing it to where I felt another orgasm coming on.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again! ... but I have to warn you. I'm about to come again!"

"Don't you dare," he commanded firmly. He gave my ass one final slap, then rubbed the sting away before reaching for a condom from his nightstand.

Hearing him tear open the foil made me smile. By him wearing a condom means he plans on allowing me to cover his cock with my arousal.

He hovered over me, placing his cock between my thighs and resting the crown of his cock at my entrance. His mouth pressed against my ear when he said, "Do not come until I say you can. Got it?"

"Okay."

He plunged his dick into my wetness in one hard thrust, happily groaning, pleased at how wet I was for him.

"Fuck, Eloise. Your pussy I perfect. It's like it was made just for me."

You say that now, but what'll happen after we return to Chicago? Will we go back to hating each other? Or was our time together in Hawaii the start of something more?

I felt an orgasm coming and clenched my pussy, hoping to stop it from letting go. And Callum must have known because his thrusts increased, and they became more demanding. "Go ahead, sweetheart. Let go. Come all over my cock."

Thank God... when I did, his grip on my hips became firmer, and he fucked me like an angry motherfucker, hard, fast, and vehemently. Then he shoved himself as deep into me as my pussy allowed and held himself there until every ounce of cum drained from his balls.

He fell on top of me with his dick still buried inside me. Where we lay there in silence for a while until we both came down from our orgasmic high. He rolled onto his back, pulling out of me as he pulled me on top of him. Then gazed into my eyes as if he were searching for something.

What it was, I don't know. But then Callum pulled me to his mouth, passionately kissing me, saying, "I don't want this night to end."

"Me either," I responded, bringing him back to my mouth. Needing to feel his lips on mine. I wanted more of him. And I needed him back inside me because I honestly didn't want the night to end, fearing this would be our last rendezvous.

I felt it in his kiss and touch; he felt the same as me.

And the night didn't end there. Instead, our night ended on the balcony, where we fucked until the sun rose to the sky, giving us one hell of a beautiful and very colorful sunrise and a moment I'll never forget and cherish forever.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 12.7K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
116K 1.6K 7
Standalone Honeymoon for one Rebound/Second chance romance HEA After I embarrassed and left my fiancé stunned at the altar, I ran off to Barbados--t...
69.7K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
229K 13.6K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...