๐…๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ค ๐“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ...

By sensoba

"๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ." โคท in which Toji and Y/N are both ha... More

๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7

5.5K 141 84
By sensoba

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅

The mailman had a very nice build, with wide shoulders and a small waist. His jawline was well sculpted, coupled with very attractive facial features.

The thick dark line that ran across his nose from his left to his right eye was unique, something you hadn't seen before, same with the way he styled his hair, two messy buns that kept his long hair almost in place.

"So how are you, Choso?" you smiled brightly at him, pressing the flowers tightly against your chest.

Choso gulped at the movement, eyes wavering between your eyes and your chest that looked oh so good in your sports bra.

"I'm okay, how are you?" Taking one last peek, Choso turned his attention towards your home. He'd only seen the corridor when handing you the mail, so he was surprised to see how pristine it was.

"pretty good, especially now that we are meeting like this." You turned on your heels, making your way to the kitchen. "Just sit in the living room while I set up the beautiful roses you got me."

Choso obediently did what you asked, watching the way you swayed your hips as you walked.

Your flower gift seemed to have come just in time because the ones Toji had bought you last were wilting. Live roses were your favorite type of flower aside from orchids which you had in other places.

"Thanks again for the flowers, I was in need of a change!" You call out once again to your now quiet guest who was too busy admiring your living room.

"Of course, glad I could be of service." Choso was more confident in his response this time, no longer feeling nervous.

Letting out a soft laugh, you finished setting up your flowers before pouring some wine into two glasses. "I hope you don't mind some midday drinking."

Shaking his head, Choso graciously accepted the glass, "It's not like I'm on the clock, thank you."

You sat down on the couch right beside the black haired male, "Thank you for coming today," You smiled, "You're always so diligent in doing your job."

"Thanks for inviting me, although I usually don't enter the houses I deliver to." He spoke, sipping his drink once again.

You smiled cheekily, "Have you ever slept with any of them?" Choso choked on his drink. He couldn't deny the fact that he found you attractive, and especially enjoyed when he got to deliver your packages, but damn.

"Haha, I'll take that as a no?" He shook his head, "Well there's always time for firsts." Just that statement alone had him ready to experience whatever you had in store for him.

Despite how nervous he was when he came in, Choso warmed up to you quite nicely as you both continued to drink and conversate. He was on the quieter side, but you filled in the spaces and he kept you entertained.

Finishing up the rest of his glass, the black haired male sighed.

"There's always more if you'd like." Chuckling, you glance towards the bottle that was on the kitchen counter.

Choso didn't reply to that, his cheeks now bright pink from the liquid. Instead, he stood up, grabbing the bottle before returning to his place.

Reading the bottle, Choso's eyes widened ever so slightly when he realized it was one of his favorites, although it was on the pricey side and one he only got to indulge during the holiday season. Cabernet Merlot, not the type of wine you'd pull out when having a casual visit.

Noticing the way his eyes widened, you smiled "It's one of my favorites, my sister loves gifting it to me whenever she visits." You finished off your own glass, putting the cup down.

"It's also one of mine, one that's very nice to enjoy by the fireplace." his response was expected, especially after you'd watched him down his glass so happily.

"Agreed."

You placed a hand on his thigh, rubbing circles gently into his inner thigh. The wine was definitely working its course. "Tell me to stop if you don't like it." Your fingers were now just barely grazing his cock through his sweatpants,"I tend to get promiscuous when wine is involved."

The black haired male let out a labored breath, his pants now feeling tight below the waist. "Please continue." Maybe it was the wine speaking, but he desperately wanted to feel your hands around his cock.

You smirked, "Continue what?" You fully removed your hand, watching as Choso greedily finished off his drink.

"Please touch my cock." His ears were now glowing a bright red that matched the color of his cheeks.

"How cute," You couldn't deny his request after he asked so nicely, so you did just that.

Smirking, you placed your hand over his clothed dick, alternating between palming him and running your fingers tenderly along the now evident outline of his cock. Choso seemed to be enjoying it, from the sounds of his now short breaths and small noises.

You halted your movements abruptly, causing the black haired male to let out a whine in displeasure, "Be patient, I didn't invite you here just to palm you through your pants." Moving from your original spot beside him, you stood up, gesturing for him to follow you. 

Leading him to the guest room, you wasted no time pulling Choso in for a heated kiss, pushing him against the wall as your hands moved to untie his hair.

Once it was fully out, you deepened the kiss, your tongues dancing against each other before Choso relinquished, allowing you to lead as you pleased. With one hand weaving through his hair, your other hand slid under his shirt; the restrictive fabric now feeling too tight  to Choso who wanted it off.

His own hands were hesitant, lingering at your waste with uncertainty. He wasn't nervous or anything, but he wanted to let you have your way with him, however you wanted him.

Pulling away, your hands made a quick haste in removing his shirt, finally freeing Choso from his clothed confines and exposing his pale skin to the cool air of the room. He shivered. Returning your lips to his, you directed him to the bed where he fell softly.

You wasted no time, removing your own garment before moving down to softly trace kisses along Choso's jaw, your fingers making quick work with his nipples as you trailed across his body.

He wasn't a small man by any means. He was built, strong muscles pulsing as your one hand trailed along his sides.  Your pace was steady, eyes looking up to meet his more frequently the lower you got on his body.

Choso found himself enjoying your movements more than expected, unable to hold back his quiet grunts and whines. Your lips against his skin and fingers playing with his nipples, all the sensations sent shivers down to his still covered cock. It had felt so good when you were only palming him through his pants, but now he wanted more.  He wanted to feel your mouth around him, the same mouth that had made its way to his lower stomach and then to his pelvis.

Stopping your ministrations, Choso let out a low grunt, prompting you to remove his last remaining articles of clothing. His cock sprung free, and you placed your hand around it with fake hesitance, precum leaking out of the tip. The black haired male moaned roughly at the contact, wanting to feel the friction of your movements along his length. "Please.."

You made no effort to move, your gaze making even Choso feel small, "Do you want me to use my hands? Or should I use my mouth?"

You felt his cock twitch at your words, eager. "Hm?" Noting his silence, you tighten your grip, causing him to let out a loud whine. 

"M-mouth..." His voice came out a lot more needy than he expected, a red flush creeping across his face. "Good boy." Choso felt himself shivering at the pet name, enjoying the way it rolled off of your tongue.

Looking into his eyes one last time, you could see his  desire twisting and twirling within his pupils, and you knew he could see yours. Just like that, his cock was in your mouth, easily hitting the back of your throat as you took him whole.

Choso was around average in size, with girth that made up for its shorter length. The feeling of your mouth around his cock made him moan almost immediately, the sound adding to the wetness you felt between your own legs. His moans were so pretty and cute, just as you expected.

moving your free hand, you slipped it down the band of your shorts, bypassing your lace panties to rub your clit in Rhythm with the bobbing of your head.

Your mailman looked so adorable with his head pushed back, whole body exposed to you who was currently making him writhe in pleasure. Sliding a finger into your sopping cunt, you moved your mouth faster around Choso's cock, letting out your own whimpers and moans from the now speeding  snaps of your wrist.

"Fuck..." The black haired male felt his climax coming, letting out a rough sound once you picked up the pace. He had the perfect view of your head moving as you sucked his cock, his hands making a nest in your hair. Your own loud moans vibrated against his cock in different ways that brought him closer and closer to finishing.

Before he could warn you, your cheeks hollowed harshly around him, causing Choso to release as his cock  hit the back of your throat one last time. His  head was thrown back and his grip was tight against your hair. Your own release came soon after, your hands now dripping from your own liquids as you pulled your fingers out.

"Wait-" Choso watched with wide eyes as you swallowed his cum, his eyes meeting yours as his liquids made their way down your throat. He was panting heavily, his whole face a bright shade of red from embarrassment. He didn't even get a chance to warn you before he came, and now you swallowed his whole load shamelessly in front of him.

"You're so adorable," Your voice was sultry and seductive, and it hit Choso's ears in just the right way because he could feel his erection growing once again. "May I do something else?"

A mischievous yet sexy smile played across your lips as you looked down at the black haired man who had so willingly came for you. You waited patiently for his answer, watching as his brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed, wondering what else you were going to do to him, "Yes." His answer was soft and hesitant, but filled with certainty.

His answer was exactly what you wanted, so you moved away from him, moving towards the bedside table where you pulled out a black object that caught his eye.

You were going to peg him

It was a strapped dildo, one that hadn't been used a lot from what Choso could see from under the dim lighting of the room. Not what he was expecting but he wasn't complaining. He had been in this position before, getting fucked rather than doing the  fucking. If anything, the sight of it just made him more excited for what's to come.

You were also anticipating as you pulled your pants off and  slid the sex toy on.. Toji would never let you peg him, but you had a few experiences from your other sexual partners so you knew what you were doing.

"Would you like me to prepare you first?" Choso shook his head. He was a man, he could handle it. Not like it was his first rodeo.  The dildo was also no bigger than his own length, so he wasn't worried.

Using your own spit as lube, you rubbed against your  silicone cock, making sure it was properly wet before placing it against Choso's back entrance.

You pushed into him gently, the black haired man whimpered from the feeling of his hole being spread so abruptly. "Tell me when to move," without moving too much, you leaned over to push stray strands of black hair from his face.

The dildo was just the right size to fill him up, hitting all the right places, his own cock twitching in anticipation.

"You can move," Once he gave himself time to adjust, Choso choked out a message of approval.

Your thrusts were slow, precise, and hit him in all the right places.

"You're taking it in so well," Choso tightly closed his eyes, relishing in the sensation of his over sensitive body as you continued your movements, whispering words of praise. "faster..."

And Just like that, you started to move faster, watching as Choso struggled to open his eyes and observe you. You had the perfect view of him, his body on full display, long black hair framing his face. His nipples were still as hard as when you played with them and his cock was just the same, waiting to be touched.

Placing your hand around his cock, you began to stroke him in time with your thrusts, his precum lubricant enough to aid in the smooth glide along his length.

Choso gasped at that movement, his back arching from the over stimulation as he let out several broken moans, mewling and desperately moving against you. Once again he could feel the familiar knot of pleasure building within him, "I'm going to cum," This time he was able to warn you.

"Good boy."  Was all you said, and then he was coming undone, a strong feeling of ecstasy hitting him for the second time. Reaching up, Choso boldly pulled you down enough so he could kiss you while you helped him ride out his orgasm, tongues interlocked and exploring until he was done.

Humming against his lips, you pulled away sliding out of the strap around your waist.

"Is there anything you want me to do for you?" Choso felt bad for taking all the pleasure to himself, even if you had gotten off with your own fingers.

You had excused yourself after he orgasmed the second time, using a seperate toy to help out with your own second release.

Now the two of you stood by the front door, both fully cleaned and dressed like you hadn't just finished fucking the life out of him. "No, it was enough to see how cute you are when aroused." You let out a soft laugh. No need to do everything now, he was your adorable mailman which meant he'd definitely be coming back.

Choso wildly blushed at your choice of words, still embarrassed about how desperate he was before, "Okay then." He avoided your eyes, a small pout unknowingly showing up on his face before he turned to leave, "later."

You smirked as you watched him walk down the driveway and to his vehicle, waiting till his hand was on the drivers door before you spoke again:

"Bye bye cutie, I'll make sure to order an extra package next time."

-----------
guess who's back? back again-
finally updated!! now y'all can leave me alone for another 6 months...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 70K 62
-๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™…๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ก๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...
275 4 2
Nanami x reader in an office romancรฉ. Need I say more? ** i love yuannoi with all my heart that's who the cover art belongs to
165K 5.1K 35
Fushiguro Toji x Fem! reader Toji is engaged to (Y/n)'s sister, Ayame, but the person who has seemed to have caught Toji's interest is his Fiancรฉ's y...
36.8K 1.3K 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...