Moon Glaive

By Ahamhra

Rumor had it that a monster roamed the Virgamau Mountain Range. From mercenaries to merchants, all spoke of t... More

Chapter 1: Indu
Chapter 2: Indu
Chapter 3: Indu
Chapter 4: Indu
Chapter 5: Indu
Chapter 6: Axer
Chapter 7: Indu
Chapter 8: Indu
Chapter 9: Axer
Chapter 10: Indu
โ‚ตโฑงโ‚ณโ‚ฑโ‚ฎษ†โฑค ษ†โฑคโฑคร˜โฑค
Chapter 12: Axer
Chapter 13: Axer
Chapter 14: Indu
Chapter 15: Indu
Chapter 16: Bloodstar
Chapter 17: Indu

๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ข: ๐”๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข

17 3 2
By Ahamhra

Allow me to introduce myself, my extraversal enjoyer.

I am known as Jumble.

I am but a humble being who manages entropy.

I feel it necessary to administer a warning in advance.

I am not one to directly interfere in the happenings of the world.

Though it is within my scope to do so, entropy increases as a result.

I cannot have that.

As such, if there exists a child of mine you so dearly love that just so happens to perish, I ask that you not pester me for their revival.

That is, of course, should they die.

I myself am unsure what is to occur, as this is a live transmission from my abode.

I only know of Indu's potential greatness, for her strings of fate encompass the world.

She is one of four beings with the largest fate strings, but she has the largest.

Of course, she may perish should her luck...not meet the necessary requirements.

I seem to have gone off on a tangent; my sincerest apologies.

Once again, however, I would like to reiterate that I will not be interfering henceforth.

I ask you to enjoy yourselves, and may Ahamhra guide you to prosperity.

- Jumble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
768 9 8
" One day, he went walking through the woods and stumbled across an old and decrepit house. A tempting shadow beckoned him from the window. Once insi...
591 1 5
These are a series of standalone chapters from my upcoming book, Nihilos Draconum: Rise of a Warrior. It is meant to be a preview of my writing style...
2.1K 63 20
IN EDITING. COMPLETE. "There are such beings as vampires, some of us have evidence that they exist. Even had we not the proof of our own unhappy expe...