disturbia!

By viva-vogue

"it's a thief in the night to come and grab you" vylette walker, sister of former ghostface killer charlie wa... More

šŸŽ.šŸ
šŸŽ.šŸ
šŸŽ.šŸ‘
šŸŽ.šŸ’
šŸŽ.šŸ“
šŸŽ.šŸ”
šœš«šžšžš©š¢š§'
šŸ.0
šŸ.šŸ

šš¢š¬š­š®š«š›š¢šš

715 14 6
By viva-vogue

"disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?"

INTRODUCTION

In 2011, Vylette was eight years old. When she was eight, her older brother was revealed to be a serial killer. It was unexpected. Her parents tried to hide the truth but it wasn't going to stop anything. At least her best friend, Chad Meeks-Martin was there to help, he didn't find her weird. And then there was Mindy Meeks-Martin, Chad's twin who Vylette found herself infatuated with causing a rift between her and ex boyfriend, Oliver Watts. Vylette didn't know what she was, she just really liked Mindy Meeks-Martin.

In a similar manner to the 2011 murders, what would happen to the girl during another set of killings was completely unexpected. Also was she a killer?

CAST

VYLETTE WALKER - BEBE WOOD

OLIVER WATTS- CHARLIE BUSHNELL

MINDY MEEKS-MARTIN - JAZMIN SAVOY BROWN

CHAD MEEKS-MARTIN - MASON GOODING

TARA CARPENTER - JENNA ORTEGA

SAMANTHA CARPENTER-LOOMIS - MELLISA BARRERA

THE SCREAM 2022 CAST - THEIR RESPECTIVE ROLES

"you are too nice and cute to be a killer vy. i don't think you are the killer."

"thank you minds, wait you think i'm cute?"

EST 2023

PART ONE OF TWO!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 154 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...
78.8K 1.4K 30
Madison Miller can't control her feeling for many things, and one specific person... oc x chad meeks martin scream 5 - started-4/16/23 ...
65.4K 1.6K 14
Skylar Riley and her friend group try's to survive a ghostface attack with a bit of drama. Amber Freeman x Fem!Oc *I don't own none of these charact...
35.9K 1.2K 24
ā € ā”ā”ā” ā €ā €ā› š’„š’‚š’”š’–š’‚š’š’•š’š š’š’‡ š’šš’š’–š’“ š’…š’“š’†š’‚š’Žš’” āœ 怔 C. MEEKS-MARTIN 怕āœ· ā•± 尖叫 慤. . . ...