A Collection of Short Stories

By foresthoney1

Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelati... More

Note From Author
The Revelry
New York
Stepbrother
Stepbrother 2
Stepbrother 3
Apocalypse
Apocalypse 2
The Revelry 2
Revelry 3
Revelry 4
Mafia Leader (Part 1)
Mafia Leader (Part 2)
Professional
The Revelry 5
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 1)
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 2)

Bestie's Brother

21.6K 77 2
By foresthoney1

I throw my arms up in the air as I win, yet another, round of beer pong. The guy across the table shakes his head as his friends make fun of him. I turn to Penny, my childhood best friend, "I always win, Pen."

She laughs, "I'm well aware."

I feel someone's hand brush my bare upper thigh and whip my head to the side. I catch Milo walking away. He glances at me over his shoulder, a small smile on his face before heading towards the stairs. I take a deep breath before looking back at Penny, who's eyes have wandered to a girl across the room. I follow her gaze and sigh.

"Penny, no."

She sighs, "She just looks so pretty tonight."

I grab her shoulders and make her look at me, "So do I, but you're not about to fuck me."

Her eyes widen in surprise as a smile spreads across her face, "Laine!"

I laugh, "Look, I don't care how pretty your ex looks, shes a fucking psycho. You deserve better."

She swats my hands away, "Alright, okay."

"Hey."

Pen and I both look to the side and see a very pretty girl walking up. A very pretty girl who just so happens to be Penny's type.

"Hi," Penny replies, plastering a smooth smile on.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," I excuse myself before looking up at the top of the stairs. I see Milo leaning on the railing, his eyes on me. He stands up straight before winking at me and walking into his room, shutting the door behind him. I look back at Penny and she's very clearly flirting with this girl so I don't think she's going to miss me. I walk over to the stairs and start going up, my heart pounding.

This is so wrong and I say this every time but I just can't stop. It's such a shame that Penny's older brother is so hot and a damn good fuck.

Before I go to his door, I sneak a glance to Penny and she's too caught up in this girl's eyes to notice someone about to fuck her brother. So I go to his door and open it.

A hand on my wrist tugs me in before pushing me against the closed door.

"Took you long enough," He teases as he turns the lock.

I smile up at Milo, who's already grinning down at me. His hands go to my waist as he puts little to no space between us.

"I was making sure Pen didn't go fuck her ex."

He chuckles, "We wouldn't want that."

I shake my head, "Mm-mm."

I wrap my arms around his neck as his eyes sweep over my body.

"Fuck you for this dress, Laine."

I bite my lip to trap a giggle, "What? You don't like it?"

He sighs before wrapping his hands under my thighs and picking me up. I laugh as I wrap my limbs around him.

"I like it too much," He grumbles as he walks towards his bed. His lips find mine and he kisses me with impatience.

I'm wearing a white, silk dress that hugs my curves in all the right places. It's got a cowl neckline and is incredibly short. Paired with diamonds and high heels, I understand Milo's problem.

He lays me down and hikes my dress up to my waist. He pulls away and brings a finger to my lips, "Lick."

I do as he says, slowly dragging my tongue up his finger. I watch his expression darken before he goes back to kissing me and his hand quickly disappears into my underwear. I moan into his mouth when his wet finger circles my clit. I grip the shirt on his back as his tongue swipes across my lips. I open my mouth to him and he deepens the kiss.

I feel the wetness beginning to collect as he plays with my clit. He moves his finger down to my entrance and trails my arousal up to the sensitive bud. I tighten my grip on his clothes and moan against his lips as he circles me faster, the added slickness making it feel 10x better. He smiles against my lips before pulling away. He kisses my neck as I try to catch my breath. He takes his hand away and stands up straight, starting to undo his belt.

"Did you wear that for me?" He teases, motioning to my white, lace thong.

I smile up at him, "Of course."

He chuckles, "You shouldn't have, baby."

I laugh as his hands go to my thong. He slowly slides them down my legs, taking my heels off with them. He leans over me and puts his finger under my chin, tilting my head up. "What do I wanna hear, Laine?"

I lean up and kiss him before whispering, "Fuck me, Milo. Please, fuck me."

He smiles against my lips before I feel him push into me. I let out a mixture of a moan and a small gasp and his smile grows, "Good girl."

He stands up and puts the end of his shirt in his mouth, biting it. He tightly grips my hips as he watches his dick slide in and out. I moan as I stare at him.

God, he's so fucking hot.

His eyes flick up to mine before looking back down, a smile spreading across his face.

I almost came.

He adjusts his hips before hitting me deeper and I moan out, pinching my eyes shut. He thrusts hard but slow and I hear a chuckle from him when my hands grip the sheets.

"I've barely started, my love."

My heart flutters, "It's not my fault you're so good at this-fuck."

Another soft chuckle from Milo before he picks up the pace. I take a sharp breath in and squirm a little bit. He takes his hands off my hips and I snap my eyes open, afraid he's about to pull out. Instead, he's taking his shirt off. He tosses it to the floor before meeting my eyes, his hands back on my hips. He lets his head fall back, his mouth open, letting out heavy breaths. I bite down on my lip as moans slip out of me. I move my hands to his wrists as I sweep my eyes over his body.
I'm obsessed with this man if you couldn't tell.
He groans and I tighten around him at the sound, feeling my orgasm right around the corner. I dig my nails into his arm as he lets out a soft chuckle. I tug on his wrists a little and he looks down at me, a smile lingering on his lips.

"What?" He asks softly.

"Come here," I say breathlessly as a smile spreads across my face. I like the way his skin feels against mine.

His smile grows before he intertwines our fingers and he leans over me, holding my hands by my head.

"Better?" He teases

I bite my lip, "Much."

He lightly places his lips on mine before releasing my hands, one of his going to my cheek. I tightly wrap my arms around him. He grips the back of my thigh and pushes it up towards my chest, changing the angle. I moan his name and he cusses under his breath.

"I know you're close. Come for me, Laine," He whispers, harshly. He pinches my clit between his fingers and I cry out before my orgasm hits me. My back arches as I claw at the skin on his back. He fucks me through it, dragging it out. My breathing is haywire as an intense, tingling sensation takes over my body.

But all good things must come to an end. As my orgasm does just that, I open my eyes to see Milo's wild eyes on me. "I swear you get sexier every time."

I smile before leaning up and kissing him. He kisses me softly and I run my fingers through his hair. I let out a small moan when he moves inside of me.

He pulls away and starts kissing my neck. He gently tugs on my dress, making me chuckle.

"Take this off," He mumbles.

"I thought you liked it."

He picks his head up and places his lips on mine, ever so lightly, "I like you naked even more."

He stands up straight and pulls out. I sit up a little and pull it over my head, leaving me in just my jewelry.

He drags his eyes over my body as he takes his pants off. He shakes his head before meeting my eyes, "What're you doing to me?"

I smile before he gets on his knees and starts kissing my inner thighs. I lay my head back and close my eyes. I moan when he flattens his tongue and licks up my vagina. I grip the sheets when he finds my clit and swirls his tongue around it. My hips move a little due to my squirming so he pins them to the bed with his hands.

"Fuck," I softly moan when he sucks on my clit. He smiles against me before his thumb moves up and down on my hip.

He flicks his tongue over it a few times, making me take a sharp breath in. I look at him and his eyes catch mine. He lightly brushes my clit with his teeth and I throw my head back, moaning as it sends a shock up my spine. He starts circling with a little pressure and my breathing gets heavier.

I look out his window as rain starts to fall but quickly pinch them shut when he spreads my legs wider. He gains more access to my clit before quickly flicking his tongue over it, again and again until my orgasm is about to explode. He pushes me to the very edge before replacing his tongue with his thumb. I look at him right as he slams his cock into me, making me come, hard.

He leans over me and wraps his arms around me as I lose my goddamn mind. I cling onto him as I cry out from the intensity. He groans as he moves quickly inside of me, drawing out my orgasm.

"Milo!" I say, panicked. It's too much, way too fucking much.

"Take it, Laine."

I scrape my nails up his back as my breathing goes insane. I try to move my hips away so that he doesn't go so deep but he moves a hand to my ass, keeping my hips against his. I let out a scream, throwing my head back as I keep coming around him.

"Please," I whimper. The feelings coursing through me are too strong. Oh god, I can't handle it.

"You want me to stop?"

I pant into his neck as I try to answer him. It feels so good, it hurts. Not a lot but it hurts.

"Laine."

I hesitate before nodding and immediately his thrusts stop. He rubs my back as this orgasm finally comes to an end. My whole body is shaking as I try to catch my breath. I have my face tucked into his neck with my limbs wrapped around his body. He picks me up before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Too much?" He teases.

I smile before nodding. He continues to rub my back as he chuckles. I pick my head up and look at him.

"Thank you for stopping, I whisper. He pulls me against him before kissing my forehead.

"You don't have to thank me for shit like that."

He rubs my back and I lean down and softly kiss him. I slowly start moving my hips back and forth and he takes a sharp breath in.

"Are you gonna fuck me until I come?" He taunts against my lips, "I know you know how I like it."

I smile before nodding.

He tightly grips my hips and I moan into his mouth. I move a little faster, making him curse. He pulls away and I start kissing his neck.

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy," He grumbles.

I smile before sucking on a spot.

The doorknob rattling startles me. I stop moving and look at the door. Milo grips my chin and makes me look at him, "Did I tell you to stop?"

"The door-"

"Is locked. Fuck me."

God, his dominance is such a turn on.

I start moving my hips again and he nods, "Good girl. Keep going."

I wrap my arms around his neck before dropping my head to his shoulder, moaning. He wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me close.

A few knocks at the door. I don't stop.

"Fuck off!" Milo yells.

"The ball's gonna drop in like 10 minutes, bro!"

"Don't stop, Laine," He whispers and I nod. He doesn't answer his friend as I try to stay quiet.

I hear mumbling on the other side of the door before they're gone. I grip his hair as I start moving faster. He lets his head fall back, groaning. I feel him pulsing inside me, telling me he's close.

"You're doing so good," He whispers, "That tight pussy feels so fucking good."

His words making butterflies explode in my stomach. He lightly pulls on my hair and I pick my head up. I meet his eyes and he smiles.

"You're close."

"So are you," I breathe.

"But you're coming first."

I smile and shake my head, "No I'm not."

One of his hands snake in between my legs and I gasp when he starts circling.

"I don't know why you insist on playing this game with me," He whispers, "You always lose."

"I mean it this time," I say through heavy breaths as I hold my orgasm at bay. He curses under his breath when I tighten around him.

"You mean it every time."

He drags his finger lower, collects some of my wetness, and then uses that to circle my clit. I moan out as I move faster, trying to make it harder on him.

"Fuck, Laine," He groans. But he starts circling faster and applies a bit more pressure. I dig my nails into his skin as he edges me closer and closer. I moan his name and he bites his lip. 

"Come, my love. I know how hard it is for you to hold it back."

I shake my head.

"You're so fucking close, just come for me. Make a mess on my dick, Laine."

My back arches as his words throw me over the edge. He holds me against him as he gets his wish. He lets out some sexy groans before his body shudders and I feel him come. I ride until we're both done, only then do I collapse against him. Our heavy breathing mirrors one another as we hold on to each other.

When I catch my breath, I get off of him and tell him I'm using his bathroom. Once I'm done peeing, I look in the mirror as I wash my hands. I see the redness of my hips and smile, knowing he probably left bruises.

I know it's a weird thing to say but I like it when he leaves his mark on my body. Every time I see it, it reminds me of him.

And even though he won't admit it, he likes it, too.

My eyes travel my body to see if he left any more and find a hickey on my neck.

Let me rephrase. I like when he leaves discreet marks on me.

I dry my hands before leaving the bathroom to find him tying his sweatpants. He looks up and smiles, seeing the annoyed look on my face. "What is it, Laine?"

He hands me a hoodie and sweatpants, that I take.

"How many times have I told you? Only give me hickeys in discreet places," I scold as I dress myself. He glances at my hips right before I pull his sweatpants over them.

"I did."

"I said hickeys."

He meets my eyes before putting his hands in his pockets, "It's hot."

I cross my arms and he chuckles, "Alright, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"I'm serious, Milo. I hate getting weird looks out in public. And what am I supposed to say to Pen when she asks?"

He reaches out and grabs my arm, pulling me against him, "Okay, love, I'll try not to."

He pecks me, forcing a smile to my lips. My phone vibrating interrupts us and I pull away, walking to it's spot on the floor.

"It's Penny."

I look at Milo and he smirks, "Be sure to tell her all about how good I am in bed."

I roll my eyes before answering, "Hey, Pen."

"Hey! I can't find you, where are you?"

My heart drops as I glance at Milo, who is now walking towards me.

"Sorry I ate a strong edible," I lie as he hugs me from behind, "Had to sit down for a while."

"Aw sorry, Lainy. Do you feel better?"

"A little," I say as Milo rests his head on top of mine.

"Good. I just wanted to tell you that me and that girl really hit it off. We're totally gonna fuck at her house."

She doesn't like having one night stands in her bed.

I laugh, "Okay, slut," Milo chuckles, "Have fun! You think she knows what shes doing?"

"Oh she totally does. My gaydar says so."

I hear someone talking to her and then Penny giggles, "Laine, I gotta go. I love you and happy new year!"

"I love you, too," She hangs up and I sigh, "I really hate keeping stuff from her."

I look at Milo and his eyes are soft and understanding, "We can stop whenever you want."

I shake my head, "I don't want to stop."

He shrugs. "Then we won't. Eventually, we'll tell Penny and she'll either take it well and love it or take it horribly and hate it. It's out of our control."

I turn around and peck him, "You're right. But we should to tell her soon."

"Then we will. In the mean time," He moves some hair out of my face, "Let me take you out on a real date."

I can't help the smile that reaches my lips, "You know we can't."

We live in a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

He smiles back, "We can in the next town over."

I wrap my arms around him, "I like the way you think."

He chuckles, "So that's a yes?"

"It's a yes," I confirm.

He pecks me in celebration.

"Hey what time is it?" He asks.

We both look at my phone just in time to see the time change from 11:59 to 12:00. We look at each other with grins.

"Happy new year," I say.

He leans down and kisses me, "Happy new year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 1 10
These are short stories, every chapter is a new story every story has trigger warnings💖 there are stories of every type wither that be love or horro...
124K 1.1K 20
Most of these might be boyfriend imagines but there are crush ones! MATURE: Any story with a ★ means smut is involved! 🖤 Enjoy! :) #3 in #boyfriend...
579 10 10
A collection of oneshots and short stories that come to me when I'm bored in class. (says completed but there will be more updates.)
10.3K 104 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)