Reinclaynated As Enkidu In Th...

By UltraLily

Barry and Erik were inseparable friends... Erik had a severe case of loneliness, until Barry reached out a h... More

Part 1: Prologue
Part 2: Reinclaynated
Part 3: Honkai
Part 4: Kaslana
Part 5: Home
Q&A!
Part 6
Part 6.5
Part 8.5: Third Honkai Eruption
Part 8.6. The Herrscher of Thunder.
Part 8.7 The Herrscher Of Toxin.
Part 9. The Battleship. The Bronya. And The Academy!
Part 10: Enrollment
Part 11: The young single woman named Himeko. And a true monster
Part 12: Da Dorms! And The First Lesson!!
Part 13: The Deal and the actual welcome to ST.Freya!
Part 14: First Lesson!
Part 15. Helloes and Goodbyes.
Part 16. Chaos in the Mission (totally not a date) with Theresa!
A man named Erik.
Part 17. Teri-rism.
Part 18. Terrorism?.
Part 19. Terrorizing?
Part 20. Raging wind.
Part 21. While Your Visage Fades Away.
Part 22. Where the world, lies in pieces at my feet.
Part 23. Fire and the Storm
Part 24. Super Smash.

Part 7 The world.

4K 136 181
By UltraLily

Warnings... This is a honkai impact story... thus... there will always be sad stuff, probably blood and violence... and more things people probably sensitive at.

Narrator POV

That day... both Kiana and Enkidu embarked on a journey...

They started to walk... walk and walk... sometimes Kiana questioned how did Enkidu never show fatigue or cold... Enkidu was carrying all of the luggage... and never ate... and was even barefoot... which worried Kiana a little...

But Enkidu simply said they were fine... which was true... and seeing the enthusiasm Kiana had... he decided that it would be the best to leave decisions to Kiana... and Kiana was also taller... so she called herself the oldest and wisest often... 

Meanwhile Enkidu had gone a few trips back and forth when Kiana slept ... Kiana had forgotten documents, money, and the secret stash of food reserves... they abstained from eating anything at all as it would only be bad for Kiana... 

And also decided to keep their hair in white, it would be the best for avoiding being seen... since Kiana more or less camouflaged with her hair color and eyes...

And Enkidu would also do their best at night to clear the most Honkai beasts possible... 

...

And Enkidu somehow thought it would be good leaving it to Kiana...

And this started their journey...

They went around the world...

First Kiana thought it would be the best to go to Italy to search for Siegfried... since she said he would always talk about how pizza and baguettes are the best thing in the world...

Not questioning that logic...

They would also sometimes "Borrow" supplies from places... 

And national borders... it was good that Kiana had Kaslana genes after all...

And as for Enkidu... they had noticed something peculiar... they could understand any language flawlessly... 

And Kiana also decided it would be good to build a school record... and they may have or may have not sneaked into a primary school named LAquiletta... and added themselves to the history of graduates... 

So once they had reached Italy... Kiana started to enjoy pizza... but also went around Honkai infested zones to try and look for Siegfried... with a gun that she had "Borrowed"...

While Enkidu simply knew that he couldn't sense Siegfried anywhere... as he had a bit more Honkai energy in him than normal people, it would be easy to sense his location... but they never went near him... or maybe Enkidu had missed him?...

This process ended up more or less the same when they took a boat to Haiti... under the excuse that Siegfried would "probably be ogling girls on the beach!"... and it may or may have not ended with Kiana discovering her sexuality... and with them leaving their record on Port-au-Prince middle school...

And they may or may have not "Borrowed" money from... somewhere... and had reached the Philippines... Kiana saying that he may have wanted more Asian looking girls to look at... and may have gone to see them at the beach...

And this time... Enkidu decided it would be good for Kiana to start studying... so enrolled in Cagayan Middle School... as they knew of her reputation to be a Tuna... They didn't want Kiana to have a hard time in the future... but Kiana simply skipped most classes... but sometimes forcefully dragged by Enkidu ... while Enkidu was in class remembering of their school days in the past... Middle school was something... fairly easy... although History and some other things were hard... 

And Enkidu was slightly annoyed... they had gotten used to be called Kidu or Sister by Kiana... but having to wear a female uniform due to that being their gender in their birth certificate... slightly annoying... but managed to survive... they were a man in their past life... but... they were an Enkidu fan... thus always referred to themselves as a They/them...

But one thing that sometimes made Enkidu want to skip class with Kiana... was the teachers... they couldn't use green hair anymore... because they would get pulled out of class and be lectured by the principal... 

(Why is this like that?... Remember tesla made Enkidu a fake birth certificate?... Well, tesla was only given a picture of Enkidu and a name... so it could be filed and things like that... but she saw Enkidu and was like 100% sure that was a female... a girl... and in the description also put white hair and blue eyes as the natural... because Enkidu forgot to change their hair back to green after a hunt and got taken a picture by Siegfried)

So Enkidu had to constantly switch back and forth from green to white hair... and got tired... and just went and rolled with white and blue eyes...

He would also try and teach Kiana when they would go back to their apartment that they had "Borrowed"...

But... after a while Kiana got tired of searching honkai infested areas there... and had more or less lost hope of even finding Siegfried... 

So after two years of "searching "the Philippines... Kiana decided it would be the best to move somewhere else...

And remembered something about Siegfried... he was a huge fan of games, anime and ninjas... and where would the perfect place to find that be?...

Japan!...

So without questioning... Enkidu followed Kiana...

And the cheapest ticket that they could afford with the "borrowed" money they had... Nagazora, Honshu, Japan!...

... 

So they went... Borrowed an apartment... and went to enroll themselves towards the school that appeared closest... 

Chiba Academy!...

And at this Enkidu remembered something about it... The third Honkai impact would be here...

And sorrow from the back of their mind came... they weren't able to stop Siegfried from separating from Kiana... And weren't able to stop Siegfried loosing an arm...

So this time... they would definitely protect Kiana...

"What are you all gloomy about!" Said Kiana as she tackled Enkidu... And had no effect against them...

Enkidu had somehow naturally grown to a full sized Enkidu over time... that was about one inch taller than Kiana...

"Nothing... It's just that... "

"Just what?" Asked Kiana... while starting to eat breakfast...

Enkidu had been sensing increasing Honkai corruption in the area that was coming in small sprouts... which was bad... 

"I liked the Philippines..." Enkidu lied... 

"You should have told me!... But we'll definitely find the old man here... " Said Kiana... but she didn't say it with hope... more like... she had told that to herself to believe it...

"Mhm... also... what time is it?" Asked Enkidu to Kiana... 

And they looked at each other...

"Were late right?..." Asked Enkidu... to which Kiana promptly nodded... 

And they grabbed their lunchbox, Kiana devoured her breakfast, Enkidu left the dishes in the dishwasher, they quickly put on the uniform... and ran out.

To normal people... they would think an athlete just ran... but in actuality it was Enkidu and Kiana running... Enkidu being able to run at greater speeds, but they needed to stay with Kiana...

And so... it was 7:53 Am.... when they left the apartment...

These two arrived at 7:59am...

They were able to get in before the school gates closed, went to the main desk to know what classes they had been assigned to... and ran to their classes...

*Bang*

The door was kicked open by Kiana... but before she could enter...

"Miss Kaslana... be gentle with the door... first warning, third time you'll see the principal... you can introduce yourself..." Said the homeroom teacher in a scolding tone...

"My name is Kaslana Kiana!, I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what.  I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby!, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. Then I get breakfast!" said Kiana... she may have watched anime as "Research"... and also wrote her name with kanji on the board that Enkidu had made her learn since this was japan...

"Miss Kaslana... you can also introduce yourself..." Said the Teacher overwhelmed at Kiana's enthusiasm... 

"My name Is Kaslana Enkidu... I like nature... and I don't like History..." Said Enkidu writing their name next to Kiana's... their past introverted self always started to surface in schools...

"Does any one have a question for them?" Asked the teacher... to which multiple people raised their hands...

"Are you two sisters?" Asked someone...

"Yes!" Said Kiana...

"Is the white hair natural?"

"Yes!" Yelled Kiana once more...

"Are you German?"

"Dont know!" Said Kiana...

...

After many questions that were all answered by Kiana... 

The teacher told them to take a seat... and instructed Kiana to seat next to Raiden Mei, who then raised her hand, and Enkidu was to be seated behind Kiana...

That day Kiana interacted with Mei a lot... 

Enkidu looked out of the window...

And an old memory entered their mind...

_____________________________________

 Barry was wearing the school uniform... he was glancing at the window...

"It has been quite a while since I attended class... But I'm sure I can catch up rather quickly..." Said the boy to himself with a slightly worried face as he didn't attend class due to being ill for about two weeks.

Then Barry glanced around in the classroom, since the teacher wasn't here yet most students were chatting among each other. But what caught Barry's eye was a lone guy in the corner of the classroom that he didn't recognize, He had black short messy hair and blue eyes, was about 5'9 and the boy was wearing the uniform in a way he would probably get scolded, only wearing the pants properly and wearing the shirt with a few unbuttoned parts at the top of the shirt without the tie... he was probably a rebellious teen.

'I should go say Hi, and mention that he will get scolded with the uniform like that'

And Barry got up from his seat not minding the students that looked at him, and walked towards the unknown guy.And noticing that when he was in his way towards the boy most people were looking at him and his introverted self almost stopped him, but he pushed forward and when he reached the kid he put a small smile in his face and said "Hello, I'm Barry. I don't think I know you"
"Hello, I'm Barry. I don't think I know you"

Said a boy with an average height and shoulder length hair with a smile.

The rebellious looking boy had been looking at him with a puzzled yet arrogant face...

. . .

"We should be friends" Said Barry with an awkward and silent tone while glancing away, It looked like he was uncomfortable.

"I'm Erik" 

_____________________________________

Enkidu hadn't noticed... but tears were running from their face once more...

Yet... they wouldn't show an expression on it... 

Those tears were of slight sadness... and also happiness... that he could meet a person in his life that had filled it with so much fun...

But now they had to take care of Kiana... someone who brought a smile to their lives... someone cheerful that would help the world so much... and suffer so much for it...

...

That day they Enkidu also noticed something... Kiana was talking a lot... and I mean a lot to Raiden Mei...

And also using some pickup lines she learned from Siegfried... such as "Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you."

...

Kiana wasn't hiding she liked her...

...

That day ended after History class... the only class that Enkidu felt like Kiana... 

Although they did way better than Kiana... they still felt mostly lost...

But now both Enkidu and Kiana were walking back home...

"Tell me Kiana... Did you like Raiden-San?..." Asked Enkidu while being respectful of her...

"Are you talking about Mei-Sempai?... She's mine!... so if you liked her... back off... " Said Kiana... while getting in a stance to fight...

To which Enkidu smiled and chuckled... 

"No Kiana... I don't like her." Said Enkidu...

"Did you like anyone?... have even liked someone?... Or ... I am so great that you only need your sister!" Said Kiana while waving her arms in the air...

"No Kiana... I don't like anyone... and... I'm not sure about never liking someone... so for now... yes... I'll stay with my sister in our long journey of finding ziggy... " Said Enkidu... at this point Siegfried was more like an excuse to explore the world... which was fun...

"Ziggy huh?... that old man is probably drinking away right now!..." Said Kiana while slightly upset...

...

...

They both reached their home... and Kiana said she needed to do something while Enkidu was cooking...

But...

For some reason they had been called... to the police station to be interrogated about the death to self defense of a girl... apparently Kiana had shot someone...

...

And after all of that was resolved...

Enkidu questioned Kiana...

"Why where you carrying a gun around?..." Asked Enkidu in a stern tone... but softened after seeing Kiana's hard expression...

"What happened?..." Asked Enkidu...

"A girl was getting assaulted by a bunch of perverts! ... and then she screamed for help... so I went there and beat those pieces of #### up!... but she was corrupted by the honkai... and I had to kill her when she was going to kill me..." said Kiana... maintaining her hard expression...

"Okay... Food is ready." Said Enkidu... who had cooked curry with rice... it was Japan after all.

And Kiana's demeanor changed... as the food was devoured.

...

...

The next day there was a very article on every single newspaper, social media, and even some big screens at the side of buildings...

Raiden Ryoma Had been accused of fraud and murder... and this was the CEO of ME Corp... the biggest electric company in Japan that had extended to America and slowly all over the world...

1 out of every 10 electronic devices in the world is equipped with electronic chips produced by ME Corp....

And that day they were able to wake up early... set up bento and breakfast... while keeping a Japanese theme... they put on the uniform, and went to wake up Kiana... If Enkidu's knowledge of the game was right... that was the last normal morning they would ever have...

So Enkidu was also sure to go and buy a few essential things early that day... two metal bats, guns, ammo, water, food and blankets... some people questioned why would that girl buy all of those things... 

And Enkidu kept all of those things in a bag for gym clothes in their locker... 

"What did you put in that bag?... Don't tell me we have gym class today?... I didn't bring my camera!" Said Kiana... while... lets just ignore that...

"No... I just have some things..." Said Enkidu... not wanting to admit they brought about enough things for a school shooting...

...

That day people talked... many things... involving Raiden Mei...

Some people even moved their desks further away from her... while Kiana was only moving it closer...

Kiana acted like nothing changed... the same as Enkidu who always looked indifferent.

And Mei's face was notably gloomy...

And she was depressed...

Hating why did all of those people treat her with such respect before... "grace" "elegance" and "maturity" were things that people would describe Mei as... only for now to treat her like a plague with cold eyes... even her closest friends that she had before... suddenly acted like that friendship never existed.

Many thoughts invaded her mind...

Many Many things...

And Enkidu's face reached a frown... and closed their eyes...

But Honkai Energy wasn't in Mei...

...

...

Enkidu's knowledge about the game must have been wrong... (Yes it was)

Since it had been a week... and they had been slightly nervous... and hoped no one would check their locker... 

But in that week... Mei had been slowly feeling more and more hatred...

Hatred to see how her life had started to crumple down... and one day when searching in her father's office to see anything that could prove his innocence... but... that day she found a box that contained the gem of Conquest...

Kiana was struggling in math class...

Enkidu was solving everything with ease... while feeling sad... that they were ignoring the building honkai energy in Mei...

They could stop it now... But they know that she will have a major importance... 

 Mei... 

A voice in her mind started talking to her...

A voice that made her realize how those people had treated her...

A voice that increased her hatred...

A voice that was the Herrscher of thunder...

*Boom*

*Bzzt**Bzzt*

The Herrscher of Thunder Awakened... And thus... Started the 3rd Honkai Eruption.

Author note.

Hello... sorry for being lazy and time skipping... ehe!... but now... next comes the 3rd eruption!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...
16.8K 291 16
I know she's in denial about her feelings towards me, but I'm just glad she feel something towards me. I can't imagine my life without her. She wa...
4K 201 9
[Reader's gender is not specified] Wanting her so bad, that you make a God pity you. Instead of her coming home in hard pity. You go to her. ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪...
13K 629 37
[Discontinued] Cale made a friend! An elegant, cheerful and sweet gentleman! He was someone who "Enjoys Everything" He rarely speaks bad about anybod...