Kisses And Cuddles ~ MinSung...

By HyunLix4Eva

Minho has had a crush on Jisung since the day they first met, 4 years ago. But somehow things have never prog... More

Part One
Part Two
New Story!

My Angel ~ HyunLix

1.3K 16 11
By HyunLix4Eva

Hi readers!

I've just finished posting a new story called "My Angel". It's about Hyunjin and Felix. Here's a little taster:

~♡~

"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt."

"What are you talking about, Hyunjin? When I look at you, all I can see is an angel, who just needs someone to look after him. Please let me help you, Hyunjin. Please?"

~~~~~~~

Hyunjin: Son of the Supreme Being of Heaven and Earth. Sassy. Disobedient. A parent's worst nightmare.

Felix: Unassuming café worker and devoted Twice fan. Cute. Freckled. Loved by everyone.

You'd be hard-pressed to find two people more different than Hyunjin and Felix. So what will happen when Heaven's number one 'bad-boy' gets taken in by the closest thing to an angel the world has ever seen?

Will they ever be the same again?

~♡~

It's on my profile page - please go have a look!

Love,
HyunLix4Eva <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 97 11
Hyunlix story (Hyunjin x Felix from Stray Kids) Enemies to lover fanfic include: Smut SA SH Abuse in general Fluff Angst Etc..
4.6K 201 13
hyunjin and felix have always felt too strongly for each other. they knew what they had was different, and so they never wanted to do something to ch...
15.4K 492 24
Every relationship is made up of thousands of individual moments, each one a stepping stone on the path towards true love and happiness. This book is...
23.5K 1K 17
DISCONTINUED Lee Felix- A sugar baby, who puts on a smiling mask for all of his clients Hwang Hyunjin- A boy who doesn't want to be lonely, and just...