UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

由 sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... 更多

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡8♡

2.6K 80 307
由 sun_ve

A couple weeks have passed. Cedar and you have made it official that you are dating. He actually managed to kiss you. And oh my gosh, you totally died. It was amazing.

If Hunter were to ever find out, if anyone were to ever find out, that would be bad. So you try keeping it secret as much as you can.

You were gonna actually hang out with some friends today. You Viney and Skara are doing a girls night if it's okay with Terra.

Currently you were at the castle in the garden doing homework. You Viney and Skara weren't planning on hanging out until later tonight.

Shoot you need to ask mom. You call her on your scroll.

"Sorry honey I'm busy right now, call me later." Terra says about to hang up.

"No wait can I spend the night at a friends house?" You ask.

"Yes. Go ahead." She says and hangs up.

"Yes!" You grin.

You text Skara and Viney that you got the okay.

Skara: yeah! Perfecto 👌 i have some games we can play tonight.

Viney: sweet it won't be the same without you I'm glad she said yes.

You smile and close your scroll, continuing with your homework. Actually your hungry your gonna go get food.

You close your book and open the garden doors and head down the corridor.

What should you eat, you can heat up a fairy pie... you can drink some apple blood...

*BAM*

You turn your head to the direction of the sound.

"Hh..hh." Hunter breathes, rolling down his hood, mask still on.

You stare at him. He looks exhausted, must be back from one of his dumb missions.

"You look like you got beat up." You say.

He limps down the hallway.

"Shut up." He exhales, breathing heavily.

You watch him as he limps towards.... you're guessing his room.

"That's also another reason why I didn't wanna be a coven scout ya know, because of the state your in." You say.

He turns to look at you, still breathing heavily.

"What?" You say.

He collapses onto the ground. You flinch as you see him lifelesly fall.

"Oh Titan." You mutter to yourself.

"Ugh.." he groans.

"You good?" You ask.

"What, what happened?" He asks.

"Seriously?" You ask.

"Enough with your sarcasm just what happened?" Hunter sighs.

"Uh, you came in from the main door, you were limping, breathing heavily, and you fainted." You say.

"Okay, how am I here?" He asks.

"What?"

"I was poisoned by a venemous plant, how am I not dead." He asks.

"Your not dead because of me." You say.

"What?"

"Yeah you were limping, so when you fainted I checked your leg and you had a venenous fly trap bite." You say.

Hunter blinks.

"Yeah your lucky it was caused by a plant because I'm not in the healing track." You say.

"Since it's from a plant I know about it's easy to treat with anemone petals." You say.

Hunter sighs and lays down against his bed.

"No thank you or anything? Wow." You roll your eyes.

"If I say thank you your gonna be all cocky about it, and I don't really wanna deal with that right now." He laughs.

"Well your in my debt." You say, leaning against the wall.

"I'm in your debt?" He asks.

"Yep."

"Okay, well what do you want me to do for you then." He sighs.

"I don't really know." You say.

"Wow." He sighs.

"When I think of something I'll let you know." You say.

"Well, thank you, for helping me." He said.

"You should be thankful, I could have let you sit on the ground and die." You say.

"Yeah, uh huh." He nods, and rolls his eyes.

"What even was your mission?" You ask.

"I was supposed to get some of its seeds." He says.

"For what?" You ask.

"To import it to bonesburrow, your in plants you don't know what their seeds are used for?" He asked.

"Potions, right." You nod.

"Yep." He says.

"What were you gonna do?" You ask.

"What?"

"When you were limping to your room, what were you gonna treat it yourself?" You ask.

"Yes." He says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because it's my problem." He says.

"You didn't have to get involved, I appreciate it though, I was gonna take care of it myself." He says.

"With what?" You ask.

"Potions." He says looking at his potion pots.

"You know potions?, I thought members of the emperors coven only know how to use their fists." You say.

"I read on my own about it." He says.

"Wow, look at you, mr smarty pants." You roll your eyes.

He rolls his eyes too.

"Are we doing dinner tonight or no?" He asks.

"No, im sleeping over with friends." You say.

"What friends?" He asks.

"My girls." You say.

"Cool." He says.

"It's super cool." You say.

"You never showed up for dinner yesterday, and it was past the 8 cancellations." He says.

"Yeah I really stopped caring about that." You say.

He sighs.

"Belos can keep track of that you know." He says.

"Okay? What's he gonna do?" You say.

"Something bad." Hunter says.

"He wouldn't hurt me, im not his family like you are." You say looking at his scar on his cheek.

"Well, we're gonna be family. You know." He sighs.

"He won't hurt me." You say.

"Most he'll do is get angry." You say.

"You always stick up for me anyway. I don't know why you do." You say.

Hunter looks away.

"So you'll figure out an excuse to say." You say, grabbing your things

"Im leaving now, bye." You open the door.

"You have to come, he's probably gonna join us more often since he'll know you won't be there." Hunter says before you walk out.

"And I'm sorry but it's not my problem, I have my own life to take care of." You say.

"Y/n we are, unfortunately, eachothers lives. Thats how it is." He says.

"Yeah well I unfortunately don't accept that." You say shutting the door.

"Y/n! You made it!" Viney grins.

"Yeah!" You smile.

"While we were waiting for you... Viney told me something interesting." Skara said.

"Oh gosh, what?" You say.

"You and Cedar kissed? When was this!?" Skara asks.

"Oh my Titan." You blush.

Viney laughs.

"It was at the movies, well, I mean after the movies, he kissed me." You blush.

"And how was it!" Skara asks.

"Umm..." you blush.

"TEA TEA TEA TEA!" Viney yells.

"It was nice, I mean I'll be honest he could have like... um.. put his arm around me or something, moved his lips more, they were like, stuck in one position." You say.

"So he's not a good kisser?" Viney asks.

"He... I think he can work on it." You blush.

"Reallyyyy?" Skara smirks.

"Shut up you guys." You blush.

"Hey! I have games let's play you guys." Skara grins pulling out some silly card Games.

Cards against Witchanity. That was what everyone loved. You ended up playing that for hours.

"So Grom is in about a month." Skara says.

"Viney, do you like anyone?" Skara asks.

"No not really. I'm just probably gonna go with Jerbo as friends." She says.

"What about you?" Viney then says.

"Probably just myself, hang out with you guys." Skara says.

"And we all know Cedars gonna ask you to Grom huh?" Viney grins.

"I dunno, I hope so." You blush.

"He's gotta ask you, don't make you ask him." Viney says.

"Yeah I know." You say.

"Oh yeah speaking of which, I have cakes for you guys, lemme go grab them." Skara says getting up.

You and Viney nod.

"Hey." Viney whispers.

You turn to look at her. She leans into your ear and opens her mouth to say something.

"Any problems with Goldie?" She asks.

"It's fine for now, he doesn't know don't worry." You smile.

"Okay, keep that strict, I'm worried about you." Viney says.

"Of course I'll keep it strict. Id rather be with anyone but him, I don't let Belos or Terra get in my way." You say.

"Also don't let him get to you, with the argument you had. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Viney says.

"I brought the cakes! Skara says.

"Yay!" Viney says.

"Pick a flavor these are vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry." Skara says pointing them all out.

You grab the (flavor) one. And you thank Skara for getting them for you.

"Hey guys we should sleep it's late." Viney says.

"Yeah your right, finish up your cakes, I'll get you guys some milk and then we can go to sleep." Skara says.

And that's exactly what happens.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
2.9K 73 12
A Golden Guard X Reader fan fiction! Not my art so I give full credit to the owner. There will definitely be some lovey dovey scenes. I apologize for...
332K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...