Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

7. seven

51.7K 3.7K 425
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading

Aadhya was sitting in the car as she was heading to a meeting with one of the investors in Mumbai. She flied from Delhi to Mumbai yesterday and would go back Tomorrow after completing her work here.

Not too soon, her attention diverted from her iPad to her phone when it buzzed with a ring.

"Aditi bhabhi." She mumbled and immediate picked up the phone. It's been a while she have spoken to her and getting her call now, she was happy.

"I was getting bored while getting ready so I thought of calling you." She heard her sister-in-law from the other side.

"Getting ready? Bhabhi, are you going somewhere?" She looked through the screen when she saw Aditi getting ready. She was wearing a beautiful black gown and was getting her makeup done.

"What do you mean by going somewhere, shouldn't you be getting ready as well?" She asked while Aadhya looked at her, confusingly.

"I'm going to attend a meeting right now."

"Wait, are you not at Rajvanshi Mansion?" Aditi gestured the makeup artist to hold on.

"No, I came to Mumbai to sign a client since bhai wasn't able to. I'll come to Delhi tomorrow." Aadhya answered, still not sure why Aditi was giving her that reaction.

"Aadhya, you should be at home right now. There's a party for Aayansh's birthday." The new information was definitely a shock for her.

"What?" She exclaimed, and a part of her started feeling guilty. She had no idea about her his birthday, who was her husband for almost 6 months now and why does no one told her about it. He didn't seem to stop her too, when yesterday she told him about her schedule.

"Yeah we all are going there, wait don't tell me you didn't even wish him."

Aadhya chewed her bottom lip. She didn't even know about his birthday until now and being so much invested in her work, she forgot to check social media as well.

"It's still 4 in the evening. If I take flight at 5 pm, I'll most probably be there on time. When party will start?" She asked.

"At 8 in the evening. Aadhya..." She looked up on the screen when her name was being called.

"I don't know how much this marriage matters to you that you forgot his birthday but I hope you'll think of giving it a chance. I care about you a lot and from what I have seen, Aayansh is a gentleman. He won't ever hurt you."

"Take the car to Airport." Aadhya said to her driver.

"And, Khushi, inform the clients to postpone the meeting. We're going back to Delhi right now." She ordered her assistant.

"But Ma'am, it is important meet-

"We can schedule it again, so I won't be able to attend it." Her assistant nodded.

For the next half an hour to the journey of airport, she ended up seeing all the posts of family members as well as media celebrities and business tycoons which were circulating on social media and oh, how guilty she was feeling.

But why no one said about the party to me and no one from the house called as well to inform me to come to the party.

She was feeling uneasy. Isn't she part of the family that no one even bothered to tell her about it.

Swiping through the contacts, she dialled Shivam's number.

"Hel-

"Why no one informed me that there's a party for Aayansh's birthday?" Aadhya asked immediately as soon as he picked up the call, without letting him speak.

"Actually, Aayansh bhai asked everyone not to. He said that you're out for work and we shouldn't disturb you for his birthday." She heard shivam saying.

"Okay." Hanging up the phone.

_________^_________

"Dude, why are you so hot?" Aayansh rolled his eyes listening to his best friend, Dhruv. It was almost 7:30 in the evening when he was getting ready for Today's party. It was his birthday today.

"You have your own wife to flirt with." He stated, wearing his watch.

"Wife se yaad aaya, Teri Wali kha hai?" Aayansh stopped his actions and looked at Dhruv. It was his birthday today and he haven't received a wish from her

(Oh I remembered, where's your wife?)

He knew that she doesn't know about his birthday but the little hope that he had, that she'll at least wish him after seeing all the posts of social media too crumbled.

I'm not that important to ask her to come back just for my birthday, am I?

She have attended the parties of Rajvanshi's and his birthday as well but as Ahaan's partner.

"Bro!" He came out of his thoughts when Dhruv snapped his fingers in front of him..

"She's in Mumbai due to some work." Aayansh answered, putting on his blazer.

"Isn't she going to come today, oh that's why you're grumpy today?" Dhruv looked at him.

"You always say that." Aayansh shrugged.

"No, you're extra grumpy today. I hope Bhabhi was here. I wanted to meet her. I haven't since your wedding." Aayansh shook his head listening to his best friend's blabbering.

"She'll return tomorrow. The meeting is important to her."

Yeah, he have seen her working hard from last few months and even though, she haven't told him or anybody, he's no fool to know that she's thinking about starting her own business, apart from her family one.

Dhruv was about to say something until they heard a knock. Aayansh's eyes widened a little but soon composed himself and stared after seeing Aadhya at the doorstep.

She was in her formal. A while shirt and chocolate brown pants. Why because she didn't went to her hotel, leaving her assistant behind who'd be coming back with her bags.

"You told me your wife was coming tomorrow?" Dhurv whispered, elbowing Aayansh. Dhurv knew Aadhya but it wasn't vice versa.

"I'm myself shocked." He muttered under his breath and Aadhya looked a little conscious, seeing another man in her room beside her husband.

"Hey, I'm your husband's best friend. Dhruv Singh." He waved at her to ease her tense expressions.

"Hii." She walked into the room with an awkward smile.

"I'm-

"Aadhya Malhotra. The wife of the grumpiest man on this planet. I know." She smiled awkwardly and shook her hands with him while Aayansh haven't looked away from her since he have seen her.

Wasn't she supposed to come tomorrow then what changed today. Not even John or Neil informed him. They informed him every detail about her whereabouts. He took a mental note to see them afterwards and eyed Dhruv.

"Ja rha hu." Dhruv whispered, eyeing his best friend when Aayansh elbowed him.

(I'm going)

"Okay, I'll see you later. Have your time." Dhurv walked out not before winking at his friend.

Awkwardness filled the room until Aayansh cleared his throat.

"You were about to come Tomorrow."

"Happy birthday." They both said simultaneously.

"I changed the plan."

"Thank you." Both of them scolded themselves in mind at the wrong timing. This time, Aadhya gestured him to hold on.

"I'm probably the last one to wish you but...

She turned aside and opened the only bag she had to take out something. Aayansh's eyes curiously followed her every action.

His eyes sparkled when she took out a bouquet which had white tulips and violet roses.

"Happy birthday." She outstretched her hands and stood in front of him with a small smile dancing on her lips.

She was beautiful with that smile, even more than those flowers.

"I'll be honest. I didn't know about your birthday until Aditi bhabhi called me. She was getting ready for this party and that's how I knew. I wanted to call you and wish you but then I thought, it will be better doing it like this."

The reason she came back was, she wanted to wish him. Maybe that was a little against her self respect that she came even after he didn't want her to, but her heart said otherwise and she listened to what her heart said.

He chuckled listening to her and his expressions softened a bit, just close to smile.

"Thank you." He mumbled, taking the flowers from her.

"I wasn't able to think anything for the gift because I was more worried about wishing you so I got you flowers."

"No one have ever got me flowers!" She looked at him and saw how his eyes were sparkling and his never ending small smile lingering on his lips, looking at those flowers.

"Did you like them? I thought getting flowers might not be what a man wants." She muttered the last part under her breath.

"I love flowers." He admitted, making her smile. Aadhya digged in her bag again and took out a box.

Aayansh twitched his eyebrows, deciphering her actions. She opened the box in front of him and Aayansh saw a watch inside it.

"After taking these flowers, my eyes landed on a watch showroom and I saw your watch collection so I guessed that you like watches as well." Picking it up after keeping the flowers on the bed, he looked at the watch while she stared at him, unsure of his reaction if he'll like it or not.

"Is it good?" She asked, hesitantly. Her face went pale when he handed over the watch to him but then confusion took over when she saw him taking off the watch he was wearing.

"Hmm." He outstretched his wrist, raising his eyebrows in front of her.

"If I didn't like it, I wouldn't have been asking you to tie it around my wrist." She smiled widely listening to him and tied the watch around his wrist.

"I thought you'd be mad since I didn't remember your birthday."

"I expected a wish but not you coming here."

"Why you told everyone to not tell me about this party and your birthday?" He could see, she was a little hurt about it when she looked into his eyes.

Doesn't I have that little importance in his life. Why he would do that.

Aayansh's smiled faded. He didn't know what to answer. Why he asked everyone not to tell her.

Because I thought I'm not that important for you to cancel your meetings and work schedule.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want to disturb you when you were out for work." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I thought you didn't want me to come on your special day." She ended up Muttering under her breath. He heard her anyway and now, he was feeling guilty for making her feel that way.

When he didn't say anything, she smiled a little and her eyes landed on his outfit, who was wearing a white shirt underneath a Off-white Armani suit with a dark brown tie. Hair neatly gelled, he was looking ethereal.

"A birthday hug?" She stretched her arms out of excitement but regretted immediately seeing his expressions turning from a happy to frown.

Can't you control yourself a little!

"It's okay." She pulled her hands back and turned aside to look something into the beg so that she could avoid the embarrassing moment.

Aayansh frowned, thinking if he heard it right when she asked for a hug and saw how she pulled her hands back soon after.

Aayansh held her arm and pulled her towards himself, making her gasp due to the sudden movement.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he hugged her. Her heartbeat accelerated suddenly and adrenaline rushed through her blood. Her wrist watch started making sound because of the same, for which she cursed under her breath before turning it off.

She could feel how fast his heart was beating as well and his Calderwood scent, it was addictive.

"Your heart. It's beating so fast." She almost whispered.

It's because of you.

"Yours too." He mumbled, resting his chin on her head. It was probably the first time they were hugging. Her lavender scent was hitting his nostrils, making him feel dizzy.

His room have always smelled like lavender ever since she have came here but now, when she's in his arms, it was addictive.

"It's because you startled me by suddenly pulling me." He chuckled listening to her. A brief one, directly coming from his throat and it sounded damn sexy, to her.

He inhaled a deep breath, he wanted to tell her that she was important. More than this birthday party and the reason, he asked everyone to not to tell was because, he was scared.

I was scared that you won't come even after knowing about it. I was scared that I might get a reality check that I'm not important in your life. But now, when you're was back, I don't know how to think straight.

"Aayan...oh I'm sorry." Both of them pulled out immediately listening to the familiar voice and looked at the doorstep to see Naveen who was now standing with his back to their side.

"Dad." Aayansh called, clearing his throat and walked towards him while being embarrassed, Aadhya walked into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I don't come to your room usually but as she was in Mumbai-

"It's alright." Aayansh interrupted with an assuring smile.

"Wasn't she supposed to come tomorrow?" Naveen looked at his curiously.

"She got to know about this party somehow." Naveen nodded.

"By the way, I was here to tell you, come downstairs. Guests have started coming and asking for you."

"Wait a minute. I'll just go and wear my shoes." Naveen waited outside when Aayansh knocked at the bathroom door.

"I'm going downstairs. Come to the backyard after getting ready." Hearing a positive response from her, he walked back to his father and closed the door of his room.

"I see, someone got the flowers." Aayansh cleared his throat, listening to his father but Naveen could see a little smile lingering on his son's face and his flushed cheeks and red ears.

"Just don't forget to close the door next-" He patted his shoulder as they walked through the hallway.

"Dad, stop teasing me." Aayansh whined with a flustered face when Naveen laughed. It was a rare sight to see him whining but it happened, only with his father. The bond they shared was beyond words and everyone in the family knew how much they loved and adored each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Make sure to vote and comment if you want next chapter. 15+ votes for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 21.8K 50
Book #4 of the Love & Trauma series || 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗙𝗙 to "Threes Company" Toby is fresh out of prison and ready to relive his second chance out in mo...
310K 22.7K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...
758 107 7
Your love is sweet Like a special treat Forever I want Your Love with me.
3.4K 86 5
These are some of the plots I wanted to write stories on but I guess I can't write on every one of them. Therefore I am sharing these. If any of you...