STEP-BROTHERS?? {BTS FF}

Por Alexa__Ella

A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After... Más

NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 11

3.3K 107 4
Por Alexa__Ella

Namjoon POV

It's almost 10 am. We are all up expect Yn. We let her sleep a bit more because she won't go to school for few weeks and also she must be tired.

I got a call this morning that we have a mission today and we have to leave in an hour or so. The main problem is that we can't leave Yn alone at home. I mean there are maids but still I can't believe anyone right now. Last time we left someone at home only with maids and few guards we lost those precious persons. Now we are discussing what are we gonna do.

Hobi:" Maybe one of us should stay home?"

Jungkook:"I want!"

Namjoon:" No Jungkook, you can't. We need you on this mission. -sigh- Well, I don't know. This mission needs every of us but the only way is that one of us stay."

Jin:"Maybe Taehyung. Didn't you say that your head was hurting this morning?"

Taehyung:"Yeah, I said that but that doesn't mean I want to stay with HER alone in this house."

He said and seemed annoyed.

Yoongi:"Well if he won't then should I? I mean I can hack from here also, I have all the thing here also not only in our van."

Namjoon:"Yeah that will maybe even work. But we will still see about it. Now I think it's time to wake her up. It's almost time for her medicine."

Jungkook:"I am going!!!"

He yelled and I chuckled. He really seem to love her already so much. I am glad for that. Taehyung is worrying me the most. He doesn't seem to melt even a bit. But I know that he will once he spend some more time with her. And I think it's the right time, I will leave him with her at home for whole day, he will spend some time with her and he will melt , if nothing a little bit.

Namjoon:" I have decided. Taehyung is going to stay with her."

Taehyung:" But hyung, I don't wa..."

Namjoon:"I said what I said and that's it understand? I don't want any arguments now we have to get ready and you will stay with her and will be good towards her till we come back ok?"

I asked and he lowered his gaze a bit.

Namjoon:" I said OK?!"

Taehyung:" Yes Hyung."

He said and I said good.

IN THE MEANTIME

Jungkook POV

I went to her room to wake her up. I firstly knocked on the door in any case that she is already awake but then I remembered, she can't answer my knocking nor she can come and open the door. I slowly peeked in only to see her sleeping peacefully while hugging a bunny plushie. She look sooooo cute.

I slowly went to her and shak her a bit and then called her.

Jungkook:" Yn! Yniee come on wake up it's already late."

I called her and she moved a bit and then again slept. I called her and shook her few more times but she didn't reacted a bit. If I didn't know who she is I would think that she is some Yoongi hyung's girl clone or something. It's impossible to wake her up just like him. I then gave up and went downstairs. I entered the kitchen and there were only Hyung line. They looked at me confused.

Jin:" Jungkook, where is Yn? Did she woke up?"

Jungkook:"-sigh- I was trying to wake her up for last ten minutes but she didn't reacted at all. It felt like I was trying to wake up some Yoongi hyung's girl clone or something."

I said and they chuckled.

Yoongi:" Then let me go and try."

He said and got up from where he was sitting

Yoongi POV

I went to her room and slowly peeked in. She was sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed. I then walked in the room while looking at her and when I was just few meters from the bed she started sliding down the bed. I quickly ran towards her and cought before she fell. This girl really like falling from things. I sighed and lift her on teh bed again.

Yoongi:" Yn! Yn!! Come on, wake up! It's late already.

I slowly shook her while calling she moved a bit but still slept. Wow, even I can't take this. I thought of something that could work and then something popped up on my mind. Whenever Jungkook won't wake up we say that we bought banana milk and he is up in seconds, maybe it will work with her also. Let's give it a try.

Yoongi:"Yn, wake up, we bought banana milk~"

I said but nothing. Let's try again.

Yoongi:"Yn, wake up, we got you strawberry milkshake~! Uhm, chocolate milkshake!"

I said and she shot open her eyes. She immediately sit up and looked around. So that's the password for waking this one up.

She then looked at me and pouted a little. That small, almost invisible pout made me chuckle.

Yoongi:"Now finally you are up. Did you have a good sleep?"

I asked and she nodded a bit.

Yoongi:" That's good. Are you hungry now or you will eat later?"

She again nodded more harshly. I smiled a bit, almost invisible smile on my face made her smile more. She tried to get down the bed but then she hissed. I slowly made her sit again and looked at her leg. I then sighed and looked at her.

Yoongi:"Slow down a bit ok, no hurry. Now, do you want me to carry you or should I call Jungkook?"

I asked and she thinks about it for a bit and then pointed at me. I chuckled then stood up and slowly took her in my arms in panda style. She held me tightly by my neck and put her legs around my waist. I held her legs tightly, especially the injured one and went downstairs. While going down she snuggled in the crook of my neck.

I entered the kitchen and and all eyes were on us. Everyone except Jimin and Taehyung were there sitting and some were eating some were drinking and some just scrolling through their phones.

Jin:"There you are. Did you have a good sleep, Yn?"

He asked while I was putting her to sit on the counter. She let go of me and look at Jin Hyung and nodded.

Hobi:"Is your leg hurting too much?"

She then looked at her leg and then at him and shook her head side to side.

Jungkook:"Hyung, how did you do it?"

Yoongi:"Do what?"

Jungkook:"Woke her up. How did you do it? I tried everything except shouting and she didn't even reacted. I don't think I heard you shouting right?"

He said and I chuckled.

Yoongi:"I have my ways."

I said and look at her. She smiled at me and her cheeks turned pinkish.

Jin:" Ok so, Yn, what do you want to eat? Maybe some cereal?"

He asked and she just nodded.

Yoongi:"Hyung, do we have chocolate milkshake?"

I asked and he checked the fridge and found one bottle.

Jin:"Just this one. Why?"

Yoongi:"For Yn."

I said and lift her up and made her sit on the chair next to Namjoon and Jungkook. I then went and took the milkshake from Jin hyung and hand it to her. She smiled at me and open it to drink. I thought she would maybe want it so I handed her the straw and she gladly took it. She had her breakfast and then Jungkook took her to her room to get ready, a maid helped her. After getting ready Jungkook again took her to the living room. We spend some time together and in mean time we told her that we won't be home probably for whole day and she will stay with Taehyung. She wasn't so happy because she thinks that he hates her, but I know it's not like that. He just need some time.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys!
How was the chapter?
They are slowly all melting for her.
If you have anything to ask or say, any idea, write in comments
And ofc vote

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

399K 13.9K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
13.6K 428 18
hi everyone this is my first story and plus english is not my mother tongue so sorry for the grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes I hope...
202K 7.7K 50
yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and she going to get step siblings and step...
66.8K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...