Royal Romance

By blackGuard11

it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hack... More

Family Introduction part 1:
Family Introduction part 2
Description:
Chapter .1. wedding night
Chapter .2. first morning
Chapter .3. movie night
Chapter .4. night drive - part 1
Chapter . 5 . night drive - part 2
Chapter .6. First office visit
Chapter .7. office visit -2
Chapter . 8. First date
Chapter .9. First night
Chapter.10. His tour
Chapter .11. long distance part 1
Chapter .12. long distance part 2
Chapter .13. long distance part 3
Chapter.14. Surprise part 1
Chapter. 15. Surprise part 2
Chapter. 16. care
Chapter. 17. Pets
Chapter.18. honeymoon
Chapter. 19. Ashutosh's Birthday party.
Chapter. 20. Old friends & new secrets.
Chapter. 21. Unexpected date.
Chapter .22. Family Time
Chapter .23. Raj Tilak
Chapter .24. Pregnancy - First Trimester
Chapter .25. 2nd trimester
Chapter. 26. 3rd trimester
Chapter. 27. Naming ceremony
Chapter. 28. Ajay's Success party
Chapter. 29. Drunk people.
Chapter. 30. Good news of Marriage.
Family Introduction part 3:
Chapter. 32. Road journey.
Chapter.33. Rituals and Customs.
Chapter.34. Night walk.
Chapter. 35. Village tour.
Chapter .36. Pagphere ki Rasam.
Chapter .37. Girl's shopping
Chapter . 38. Party & Hacking
Chapter. 39 . Party Night
Sub-Chapter part 1. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 2. - Reason to why Veer gave his jacket to Ayushi.
Sub-Chapter. part 3. - housewarming party
Sub-Chapter. part 4. - Veer's pre-birthday celebration
Chapter .40. honeymoon
Chapter .41. drugs and lady devil
Chapter.42. visitors & mehndi fun
Chapter.43. Aishwar's marriage in palace
Chapter.44. Veer's Punishment
Chapter.45. Moon Light Resort
Chapter. 46. Fracture
Chapter. 47. Veer's anger
Chapter. 48. Bike Riding Day
Chapter. 49. Couple's double date
Chapter.50. Mud fight
Chapter. 51 childhood memories
Chapter.52. The torture
Chapter.53. Cricket match
Chapter.54 Recreate Memories
Chapter. 55 Ending chapter
Scene. - Aman got an intern under him
Scene - Kriti in office.
Extra scenes

Chapter.31. Bachelor party.

5.3K 214 3
By blackGuard11

On the designated day, both the families met and accepted marriage. Priest were called to find a auspicious day...it was decided that after Ajay's coronation, engagement will take place in Rajasthan Palace and after a month marriage will be held in Kerala at Kriti's village; where her grandparents and other relatives resides.

Ajay's coronation was a grand event and even thought the old king's family opposes this they can't do anything. Ajay took charge of things every well as expected of him while he did his best not to disappoint his brother with company work. Although being a king and its responsibility is different from being a COO of the whole Rathore Empire, he tried his best. Veer supported and guided him with the newly duties upon him and within the months time he started managing quite well.

In the mean time ladies were on full energy and shopped almost whole city entities, almost everyday they hit the market /mall and buy things that they feel like will be needed or looks good or just because they like it. Filling every room's closet with the new items in the palace. Avi was enjoying seeing new items everyday and now he even started rolling and siting up. He little screams filled the rooms when he is in. he loved to talk with his grandparents the most, well they only talk and Avi just make little noices to reply them with his cute smile.

It was Ajay's bacholore party today, and every female in the palace decided to let the mens have fun today. But in our couple room something else is going on,

Ayushi : veer humne kaha na, aap jaa rahe hai.(veer I told you , you are going.)

Veer : hume kaam hai, I am not going.(I have some work.)

Ayushi : ye Ajay bhai sa ki bachelor party hai, life mei ek he baar ati hai. Aur unke bhai sa he nahi hogye toh unhe kysa lagega. Veer kaam aap baad mai bhi kar sakte hai, jayeye na. (it's Ajay's bachelor party, once in a life time for him. And being his elder brother if you don't go he will be sad. Veer you can do the work some other time as well.please go na)

Veer : *breathing out * Ayushi waha drinks hogi.( Ayushi there will be drinks.)

Ayushi : toh?(so?)

Veer : agar hum drunk hoke ghar aye toh?(if I came back drunk?)

Ayushi : toh..apne vaha enjoy kiya. Theek hai na veer jayegye aur enjoy kijiye.(so...then you would have enjoyed. Ok now go and enjoy.)

Veer : vaha girls bhi hongi.( there will be girls as well.)

Ayushi :*eyed him* hume pata hai.( I know that.)

Veer : aapko koi problem nahi hai aapko?(you don't have any issue with that?)

Ayushi : nahi. Ab jayeye.*she tried pushing him out of room*(no I don't. now go)

Veer : Avi humare bina nahi raha payengye.( Avi can't stay without me.)

Ayushi : sirf kuch ghanto ki baat hai hum unhe sambal lengye.(it's just a matter of few hours, I will manage.)

Veer : par...(but..)

Ayushi : veer bas, aap jaa rahe hai aur koi sawal nahi. Aur hum chahte hai ki aap vaha enjoy kare, apke bhai ke bachelor party hai, roz nahi ati hai.( veer that's it. You are going now, no more questions. I want you to enjoy there, it's your brother bachelor party, I doesn't come daily.)

Veer : ok, par agar kuch bhi ho ya Avi rone lage aur chup na ho toh hume call karlena, hum turant aa jayengye.(ok, but if something happens or Avi start crying and did get controlled them call me, I will come back immediately.)

Ayushi : yes sir.

Veer kissed her forhead and she smiled. Veer and other male went to club, filled with other youngsters and dancers. Married mens took their drinks and made themselves comfortable on seat while unmarried and our bachlore boy went to the dance floor. In few minutes the female bar servants covered the royal floor with drinks in their hands serving them. Govind and Arjun were both enjoy their drinks but Veer was only looking in his phone seeing his wife and cute son videos and photos with a wine glass in his free hand. Female waiter saw the chance and got near Veer to fill his empty glass slightly touching his legs with her's.

Veer didn't look up and waiter had to leave, and then Ajay came to them.

Ajay : tau ji sa, baba sa aur bhai sa chaleye na dance karte hai.(everyone lets go we will dance.)

Govind : nahi beta, hum se ab kaha banega ye sab, aap log enjoy karo.(no, I won't you guys enjoy.)

Arjun : hum toh chale bhai sa, hum abhi bhi young hai.( I am going, I am still young.)

Govind laughed at his comment and also stood up stating that he is also not old.

Ajay : bhai sa aap bhi chaleye na.(you also come na.)

Veer : nahi aap enjoy kijiye.(no you enjoy.)

Govind : now it seems my son has become an old man, only looking at his phone and not enjoying the moment.

Arjun : haan veer, it's not like ladies will be giving us a chance like this ever again. It's a once in a life time opportunity. Now get up and don't waste it. (yes veer)

Govind : yes, let's drink until we are drunk.

Everyone raised their glasses for the toast and nevertheless veer also have to get up and toast. They drink until none of them can be sober. The party goes on for hours and the arrangement done by ladies made sure that no female could touch any of the males. Actually before female gave permission they ordered every guard and servant to not let any women get near to the men whether intentionally or unintentionally and also Ayushi accessed all the cctv's in the place, and the live show was being telecasted on Rathore's theater room screen.

Ayushi didn't came to theater room, as she trust Veer and also have to look after Avi, so she skipped it.

At 4 in morning, the male group came back, all drunk and being holded by guards, who were bringing them to their respective rooms. Veer was bought in front of his room door when he opened his eyes and turned back to go in other direction.

Harsh : hukum aapka kamra iss aur hai.*harsh is veer's security head; he was taking veer to his royal chambers.*(king, your room is this way.)

Veer : hume nahi jana.( I don't want to go.)

Harsh : par kyo hukum? Rani sa aapka intezaar kar rahi hongi.( but why? Queen must be waiting for you.)

Veer : nahi hume nahi jana.( no I don't want to go.)

Harsh : hukum aapko jana hoga. Chaleye.*he tried to drag him towards the chambers*( no king, you have to go.)

Veer : humne kaha na.. ( I said ...)

Ayushi : kya kaha aapne ?*Ayushi woke up because of the voices and also she was not able to sleep as it became a habit to be able to sleep in Veer's arms only that when he wasn't there she couldn't sleep.*( what you said?)

Veer : humne...humne kuch nahi kaha rani sa. *veer tried being innocent creature looking down at his feets.*( i..i didn't said anything Queen.)*hearing him say rani sa confused Harsh*

Ayushi : harsh bhai sa.

Harsh : rani sa, hukum kamre mi jane se mana kar rahe the.(queen, king was denying to go inside the chambers.)

Veer : nahi, humne nahi kiya. Hum toh inhe bol rahe the hume humare kamre mi jana hai par ye hai hume kahi aur le jaa rahe the.( no I didn't. I was telling him to take me to my roon but he was taking me somewhere else.)

Harsh : nahi rani sa hum...( no queen , i...)

Ayushi : harsh bhai sa aap inhe ander le ayeye, hum dekhte hai inhe kaha jana tha.(harsh take him inside the room, I will see where he want's to go.)

Veer : nahi hume kahi nahi jana tha, hum kamre mi he aa rahe the..sacchi.( no I really doesn't want to go anywhere, I was coming inside only..really.)

Ayushi : ji hume pata hai maharaj.*she smiled at him, making him more nervous and scared.*( yes I know king.)

Harsh thought : why is he so nervous? It's my first time seeing him like this. Man he wasn't even nervous on his wedding day, what happened to him? It's not even his first time getting drunk then why?

With all those thought Harsh made his way out after placing Veer on him chamber's hall sofa. No one is allowed to enter further inside of royal chambers due to privacy. Ayushi moved towards him, and Veer looked at her feet, not able to match her eyes.

Ayushi : you are drunk?

Veer nodded.

Ayushi : have you enjoyed?

Veer nodded in yes and then in no.

Veer : no, you weren't there how can I enjoy.

Ayushi : didn't I told you to enjoy?

Veer : you said to drink. And I was missing you.*he looked at her eyes with a very cute pout, yes, the king is making a pout for the very first time*

Ayushi murmured: having you drunk isn't bad.

Veer : hu??

Ayushi : nothing let's go to bed.

Veer : no I have to bath, I smell alcohol.

Ayushi knew Veer didn't like to sleep with a smell on and that's why he also bath her when she is way too tried to do so. He himself never sleeps without bathing. So now the task is to bath this drunken man who can't even stand still.

Ayushi : ok. Get up I will help you.

Veer tried standing up and Ayushi helped him walk to bathroom, made him sit on a stool and filled tub with warm water. She helped him remove his clothes and made him sit inside the tub. Veer hold out for her to come inside.

Ayushi : no I don't want to bath.

Veer : please.*he made a pleasing face with another pout*

Oh hell now no one can refuse this man with his pout. So Ayushi removed her clothes and went inside. Veer pulled her and made her sit on his legs facing him. Veer moved his hands on outer side of her thighs and kept his head on her shoulder, kissing her neck.

Ayushi : hmm.

Veer was arousing her with his finger tips on her legs, stomach and back, while softly kissing her neck, jawline, cheeks and earlobe.

Ayushi : hmm...veer.

Veer : hm.

Ayushi : stop, you are drunk.

Veer : I was missing you. I want to come to you but those people didn't let me go.

Ayushi ran her hand in her hair massaging his scalp and to control him. Alcohol is bring out his desperation of having her, they didn't do it for few months now, first because of her pregnancy and then Avi was too little to be kept away from them. Veer continued his tortured and unable to control this Ayushi gave in and held his face and start kissing.

The kiss for full of love, passion and desperation that the both were holding on for so long. Veer hold her and Ayushi moved a little more closure to him, making their parts touch each other. Veer moaned when his hard member touched her's and she started open mouth kisses while her hands were running wild on his back moving upwards to his hairs and downwards on his back.

Breaking the kiss, Ayushi sucked his earlobe and then bit his neck making him hiss in pain. She was simultaneously moved on him torturing him in both ways...with kisses and with his womenhood.

Veer : please....please fuck me already.

Ayushi smiled at his wants but she didn't give in, she didn't want to fuck him when he is drunk so she did something to make him sober.

Ayushi start moving her hands over his member, he groaned and moaned feeling her touch over him. She kissed and sucked his nipple and chest area making marks everywhere. The movements made Veer reach his limits, Ayushi moved her tongue over his perfect chest, shoulder blade, neck , ears, cheek and lips playing with him making him reach his top and here he came.

He got a little sober and Ayushi moved a little back and took a oil bottle. She took the oil in her hands and went backside of veer and started massaging his stiff back...she sensed his tensed muscles relax under her touch and he closed his eyes relaxing his body and getting back to senses.

Veer : I want you.*he said looking at his semi hard member under water*

Ayushi kept the bottle on side and moved to his front while her back was facing his front.

Ayushi : I also need a massage.*she demanded*

Veer smiled and took some oil in his palm and ran his hands on her front, moving from her shoulder blades to her breasts, stomach and then lower. He big hands covered her chest and he moved his hands over her palms to gently massage them, he kissed her palms and then moving his hands upwards to her shoulder and then to her neck and then to her back. He massaged her body gently and kissing her over her shoulders and back.

Ayushi turned around and crossed her hands behind his neck and kissed his lips moving herself more onto him. They did love making inside the bath tub, making more beautiful memories. After an hour, being a little satisfied, they moved back to their bedroom and Avi walk up being hungry. Ayushi fed him and patted him to sleep, after she put him inside his crib, Veer took her in his arms and moved outside to their private balcony and lied her on swing bed which he arranged as her first anniversary gift. The balcony is on extreme side of palace and over this side of palace no other family members reside and also the balcony is covered with trees and the palace was built on hill so no one outside can see anything in the balcony.

He placed her on swing bed and hovered over her, taking her nipples in mouth and started drinking milk. Ayushi ran her fingers in his hairs, his hairs become the most likable thing for Ayushi and playing with them is her plaything.

Ayushi : it's being so long you have drink my milk.

Veer : your little lover was not leaving anything for me to have.

Ayushi : hmm

Veer: till when will you feed him?

Ayushi : some more time, maybe.

Veer : I have shared you enough now, till him to stop or I will really sent him somewhere away.

Ayushi : no you won't, he is still a kid veer. And don't worry we will not be having another kid soon now. Avi will also start sleeping in his room soon. So I m all yours then.

Veer : bring that day soon when he doesn't need you around him and I can have you all to myself.

Ayushi : don't be a jealous ass.

Veer : I am and Can't do anything about it.

Ayushi : will rewards work?

Veer : sure they will.

They kissed and again made lots of love out in the balcony on a swing bed. Trees party covered the sunlight and surrounding made it feel cool and comfy despite the hard weather.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 14.5K 35
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
398K 22.9K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
59.8K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
649K 46.2K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! โœจAn Endearing Adherence!!!โœจ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...