๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐„๐†๐€๐‚๐˜, mcu spid...

By afternoonbliss

growing up in queens was always an interesting thing to stevie. whenever she was asked why, she simply shrugg... More

๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž
๐—ผ๐ง๐ž - ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐—บ/๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐›๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ซ๐—ผ๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฆ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ!

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

396 31 22
By afternoonbliss

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓, having her seatbelt on. she made a sharp right, peter letting out a groan as he slid into the door. the parker boy was happy that he had listened to stevie when she had told him to buckle up. stevie let out a scream of excitement as she stepped on the accelerator, making the car go faster. a laugh then escaped her lips, not caring about the fact that she was going way over the speed limit.

"pete, grab my phone and call ned!" she exclaimed, peter basically hearing the smile that was on her face.

he did as told, reaching over to grab stevie's phone from out of the little pocket that was on her side. he opened up her phone, knowing the passcode, before he went to her contacts and started to scroll until he saw ned's name. he pressed it, putting the phone on speaker so that the both of them would be able to hear. "hello, ned? hey, hey, can you hear me?"

"go for, ned." the boy in question answered.

"and donnie!" donnie's voice appeared.

"ned, we need you to track my phone." peter told the leeds boy.

"yeah, but where is it?" ned questioned, stevie being able to hear the sound of a keyboard in the back.

"in the back of liz's dad's car." peter replied.

"genius move." ned mumbled. "okay, he just passed the gamestop on jackson avenue."

"this is so different than donnie's van!" stevie yelled as she started to look for the headlights button. "guys, we stole flash's car!"

"i'll pull the specs." ned said.

"i'm so happy that you stole that asshat's car." donnie's voice appeared again.

"yeah, it's pretty awesome!" stevie laughed. the laugh then turned into a scream when she realized that a bus had just appeared in front of them. she swerved the wheel to the left before she turned it to the right, going around the bus. "where the hell did that bus come from?"

"guys, are you okay?" ned asked, having heard peter and stevie scream.

"stevie's driving like a maniac!" peter exclaimed.

"hey, have you gotten through to happy yet?" stevie questioned as she swerved around another car, ignoring the fact that she just ran a red light.

"uh, yeah. i'm working on it." ned quickly answered. "i just gotta backdoor the phone system."

"the hell does that mean?" stevie heard donnie mumble.

it went silent for a few seconds, stevie still flying through the streets while peter held onto his seat for dear life. while she was driving, she was pushing all the levers and pressing all the buttons so she could fight out how to turn the headlights on. whenever she drove with donnie, it was always in the day time. and her mother's headlights automatically came on when it became dark outside. when she finally got it, she let out an excited laugh.

"oh, my god! i turned the headlights on!" she yelled, hitting the steering wheel.

"so, where's my phone now?" peter asked.

"um. . ." ned started, stevie hearing something squeaking. "he stopped in an old industrial park in brooklyn."

"what? that makes no sense. i thought he said he was going out of town!" peter said as stevie turned onto another street.

"weird." donnie mumbled.

"oh, we reached mr.happy. don't think he likes you, by the way." ned started, the last part being directed towards peter since happy didn't know who stevie was. "it sounded like he was catching a flight. he said something about taking off in nine minutes."

"what?" both stevie and peter asked in unison.

"he was surrounded by a bunch of boxes." donnie quickly added.

"boxes? it's moving day. it's moving day. he's gonna rob that plane. we gotta stop him!" peter quickly realized.

"stevie, do you know what moving day is?" donnie questioned.

"i have no clue." stevie answered truthfully.

"okay, i was just wondering." donnie mumbled 

"step on it, stevie." peter ordered.

"seriously? you want me to go faster?" the carpenter girl quizzed.

"it's either that, or liz's dad is gonna steal everything that's gonna be on that plane." peter reasoned, the lenses of his mask widening.

"fair point." stevie mumbled, pushing down on the gas even more.

the next ten minutes was spent with ned giving stevie directions on where liz's dad had gone. the further they went, the more lost stevie had become. the carpenter girl would drift off into though every few minutes, thinking about how she had just left mj at the dance without any sort of explanation. i mean, the jones girl thinks that peter is having a crisis and needs stevie's help, which isn't a complete lie, but stevie still feels bad for leaving her. she'd have to make it up to her somehow.

"stevie, it's on your right!" ned yelled, snapping the spiderling out of her thoughts.

"what?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"turn right! turn right!" ned repeated.

without any warning, peter quickly shot his hand out and shot out a web, it quickly attaching to a pole that was on the street they needed to turn down. that made the car jerk to the right, the tires screeching under the pressure while both stevie and peter screamed over one another. the car then hit a curb, making it flip onto it's side before it started to spin down the street. the two vigilantes inside was still screaming. ned and donnie listened from the other end of the call, eyebrows furrowed slightly as they waited for the screaming to stop. the car slowed down before it stopped right in front of a pole. it then slowly flipped back onto it's wheels, both stevie and peter grunting.

"are you guys oaky?" donnie questioned.

"yeah." peter nodded.

"why would you do that?" stevie asked, looking at the parker boy with wide eyes. . . even though he couldn't see them.

"you were gonna miss it!" peter quickly defended.

"i could've made a u-turn!" stevie reasoned.

"whatever." peter mumbled, unbuckling his seatbelt. "guys, just keep trying to get through to happy."

"it's been an honor spider-man and remnant." ned muttered.

stevie unbuckled her seatbelt too, both web heads hopping out of the car and over towards the building. stevie had quickly realized that it was an abandoned warehouse, more of them surrounding this one. both her and him ran through the parking lot, stevie picking up on the old car that was parked right outside.

"that's a nice car." she mumbled as her and peter ran past it.

"it's liz's dad!" peter exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"he has great taste in cars." stevie mumbled again, turning to look back at it. when she turned back around, she saw that peter was climbing up the side of the building, making her sigh. "thanks for the warning, pete."

"sorry." he apologized, although she could tell that he didn't actually mean it.

she started to climb up the side of the building as well, using her speed to catch up with the partner. once they had gotten to the roof, the duo looked around for a way to get inside without being noticed. peter then pulled at stevie's hand, pulling her over to a sunroof that was missing it's casing. the both of them looked at each other before peter shot out a web, watching as it attached to the roof. he went in first, having a grip on the webbing as he slowly approached the ground. once he had let go of it, he looked around before he looked up at stevie, nodding slightly. stevie simply jumped through the sunroof, landing quietly beside peter.

she stood up to look around, seeing all the computers and alien technology that was scattered around the big room. she could see that on one of the computers, there was live footage of the avengers' tower. stevie felt peter nudge her, making her turn around to look at him. the curly haired boy jutted his head to something in front of them, stevie turning to look. the mechanic wings that the vulture uses to fly was perched up right in front of them. stevie admired the wings for a few seconds, silently admitting to herself that all of they looked really cool up close.

"you hear that?" peter suddenly asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

stevie didn't answer for a second, taking her attention away from the wings so that she could hear whatever peter was talking about. she nodded, "yeah."

"that has to be him." peter whispered, shooting a web out before he jumped off the platform they were on.

stevie sighed, watching as peter swung over to what looked like a corridor. the parker boy turned to look at her, waving her over. stevie did as told, shooting out a web before she swung over to him, letting go once she was close. the two of them walked through the corridor, seeing that it led to a bigger section of the warehouse. stevie looked around in slight amazement, thinking that this is an awesome place to have a secret hideout.

"hey!" peter called, snapping the girl beside him out of her amazement. stevie saw liz's dad standing in front of a table, working on something. the man turned to face the two, eyebrows raised slightly. "surprised?"

"oh, hey, pete. didn't hear you come in." liz's dad greeted, not fazed in the slightest. his gaze then turned to remnant, a small smile pulling at his lips. "and. . . i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're that curly haired girl that's always with him in your friends. what's your name? ss. . . steph - stevie? stevie!"

"it's over! we've got you!" peter yelled as he walked closer. stevie trailed loosely behind, being more cautious.

"you know, i gotta tell you, pete." the older man started, pulling his jacket onto his arms. "i really, really admire your grit. i see why liz likes you. i do. when you first came to the house, i thought, really? but i get it now. such a shame you took that long haired boy to the dance instead."

"how could you do this to her?" peter questioned, finally stopping a few meters away from the man known as vulture.

"to her?" adrian tomes repeated. "i'm not doing anything to her, pete. i'm doing this for her."

"huh, yeah." peter nodded before he shot a web out. it attached itself onto adrian's hand, sticking him to the table he was leaning on. stevie looked at the parker boy with furrowed eyebrows, not exactly sure what the plan was.

adrian looked down at the web, a sigh escaping his lips. "peter, stevie, you're young. you guys don't understand how the world works."

"yeah, but we understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong." peter reasoned.

"how do you think your buddy stay paid for that tower? or any of his little toys?" adrian challenged. "those people, pete, those people up there -- the rich and the powerful, they do whatever they want. guys like us, like you and me. . . like stevie. . . they don't care about us. we build their roads and we fight all their wars and everything, but they don't care about us. we have to pick up after 'em. we have to eat their table scraps. that's how it is. i know you know what i'm talking about, peter. you too, stevie."

"why are you telling us this?" stevie asked, speaking a little louder since she was further away.

"because i want you both to understand." adrian answered. "and. . . i needed a little time to get her airborne." he added, pulling out a pocket knife.

on cue, the mechanic wings that was in the other room came flying through the concrete wall, immediately gaining peter and stevie's attention. stevie dropped to the ground while peter jumped up and did a backflip over the wings. stevie had noticed the way the wings had went through the pillars, still being on the ground. peter kept jumping around in an attempt to move out the way, but that was only making the go through more and more pillars. steve's eyes widened when she realized that the wings were coming straight towards her. she quickly shot out some webs before she pulled on them, making her go flying through the air. she landed at the very top of a pillar, close to the ceiling.

"i'm sorry, peter. you, too, stevie." adrian apologized, the wings reappeared.

peter quickly jumped over them, "what are you talking about? that thing hasn't even touched us yet."

"true." adrian shrugged, stevie noticing the way the wings were flying along the edge of the room. her eyebrows furrowed at that. "then again, wasn't really trying to."

suddenly, the wings moved towards the pillar that stevie was perched on, flying right through it. it then did that to two more pillars. stevie didn't have any time to react when the ceiling above her came rushing down on top of her. she let out a pained scream as she fell towards the ground, everything around her going black.

daij speaks!
heyyyyyy. so i'm thinking about spamming the hell out of this book for awhile. simply because i want to get to infinity war to write peter and stevie fighting together in space. i asked if u guys wanted stevie to stay on earth or go to space in an announcement a few weeks ago, and almost everyone voted space with peter and tony, so that's what i'm doing. sorry to those who wanted her to go to wakanda and fight with nat and meet shuri and t'calla.

but i cut this chapter short because i feel like i wouldn't have a good place to stop if i kept writing. so that's why this chapter is so short. also, i hate how i ended it and how i described the last part, but i honestly don't know how to fix it.

i hope u guys enjoyed🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 781 15
WELCOME TO NEW YORK. โLike any great love, it keeps you guessing. Like any real love, it's ever-changing.โž-Welcome to New York; Taylor Swift ENCHANT...
168K 4.7K 61
You were the new kid to Midtown high. After a long debate with your mother, you decided it would be best to go and live with your father in New York...
1.1K 27 11
Things have been a little rocky for Peter lately, but he's still standing. He's still doing his best to succeed, going to college and patrolling in h...
1.5K 34 22
Y/n is new to queens and midtown and knows a little more than she leads on. As they travel through Europe elementos start to appear ruining peters p...