─ beg ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which charlotte henshaw and jeon jungkook try to keep their chemistry under wraps. 2024 © Live... More

─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
─ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
─ 𝐯. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐱. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
─ 𝐱. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
─ 𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

233 17 25
By LivelyPotter

(ii. MISSION )

Three days had passed since I had run into Jungkook outside of his house and I told him I pitied him. Since then, I had avoided the Jeon house. Because I knew, If I had stepped a foot inside that house, there would be a chance of seeing Eleanor (It took restraint not to call her Elea-whore like Soo-Min did).

Lily Anderson had been talking to my mom about how Eleanor is barely home these days, even though the girl was twenty years old now, Lily still worried about her. This more than likely meant she was spending all of her time either with Jungkook or at his house.

"What's on your mind, peach?" Dad asked, his eyes looking down at me while the first hobbit movie played in the background. He looked over my face carefully, "Jungkook, again?" He guessed; eyebrows raised.

I slumped my shoulders. Dad always knew what was on my mind, and no matter how hard I tried...I just couldn't seem to play it off in front of him. My entire life, I had always been closer to my dad more than anyone in this world. He was the only person who I could tell everything to. Including academy business that I couldn't tell Soo-Min. I had been keeping this huge secret from her since I had first met her.

I shuttered to think of her finding out I had been keeping this from her, but at least she wouldn't be involved in dangerous situations. "Yeah," I mumbled, bringing my legs to my chest to have something to hold onto. "How'd you guess?" I finally asked after a moment of silence. Dad chuckled deeply, taking the chance to pause the movie we were formerly watching.

Seeing him run his fingers through his hair, I continued to wait as he gathered his thoughts. Dad and I were more alike than most would think. I definitely took more after him than my Mom, Kayli. In more than just looks and computer smarts.

"You always have this sad, stupidly in love look in your eyes." He said simply, raising a brow, "Things haven't gotten better?" He asked. The day Jungkook and I got into our 'argument', I ran home crying. Dad had found me when I was desperately trying to hide in my room. Eventually, after I had calmed down, I told him everything.

Sadly smiling, I allowed him to ruffle my hair. "Sometimes I wished he would just see how she really is." I whispered, fingers trailing over the five stab wound scars that had healed years ago. Dad's eyes softened, "I know, sweetie." He sighed heavily, broad shoulders slumping, "...I know you don't want to hear this – but he's in love, Charli. People in love can blindly believe the people they have strong feelings for."

I knew that. But hearing it out loud made my chest ache.

"I know, Dad." I smiled bitterly, accepting the truth, "I'll just have to live with it."

He gazed sadly down at me, squeezing my shoulder. "He won't be like this forever, Charli."

"Jungkook holds grudges." I huffed out a chuckle, "He'll just continue to hate me."

It was true, Jungkook wasn't the easily forgiving type.

Standing up from my seat, I straightened out my hoodie. "So, is there anything else for me to do tomorrow?" I asked. Dad shook his head, seemingly disappointed. "Not that I can think of. You and Roman will gather as much intel as you can get when you infiltrate the storage unit. See if you can find out where those drugs came from."

Tomorrow, Roman and I had to set out to sneak a storage unit once of the local gangs had stored in one of the broken down units on the other side of town. Apparently, the drugs were shipped from Milan – but in order to file a report to Dr. Robert's we had to be sure.

"Got it." I nodded, "Night Dad."

"Love you, and be sure to get enough rest. Roman and you will take Brandon's SUV to scout out the place before you enter."

"Alright, love you too, Dad." I smiled and walked down the hallway and opened the door to my room. Stepping inside my safe place, I immediately relaxed. Seeing my bed, and desk that had every one of my monitors on it put me at ease. Here, I could cry and be miserable all I wanted and no one would bother me for a while.

Flopping back on my bed, I kicked off my converse and buried my face into a pillow – thinking about everything. Mainly Jungkook (as always).

I hoped tomorrow would be better.

The next day, I was woken up at the ass crack of dawn. Groaning, and mumbling it was too early to be woken up – I sucked it up and left my warm bed. Sending Soo-Min, a text to tell her that I would be busy all day, I didn't have to worry about her showing up here while I was gone.

"Wake up, sis." Roman groaned, rubbing underneath his eyes tiredly. "We have to hit the road soon." He yawned rubbing through his dark brown hair as his heterochromia eyes gazed amused at my slumped form.

"Got it." I huffed through a yawn, stretching my arms above my head. "You got everything loaded in the car?" I asked, pulling on another one of my hoodies over my tank top. Roman leaned against the doorframe, "Yup," He grinned, "Dad's making us food and coffee to take along with us. Better hurry – or it'll be gone once Karson gets to it."

Instantly I hurried and slipped on my combat boots and left my room in a hurry to the kitchen. Roman's laughter followed me as I flew past Mom. "Sorry Mom!" I called over my shoulder, seeing her eyes follow me, blown wide open at my speed. "I gotta get to the food before Karson gets it."

"Mornin' dad!" I exclaimed, seeing him – with an array of snacks and breakfast sandwiches on the counter. Reaching out and grabbing my huge coffee thermos, I brought it to my chest, holding it tightly between my hands.

"Morning Charli – ready for today?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my head. Nodding, I followed him around the kitchen to guard my food in case Karson made an appearance. Dad howled with laughter, shoulders shaking, as he finished packing the large lunch box.

"Karson's still in bed, Sweets." Dad snorted, his mismatched eyes meeting mine. "He was out late with Gia."

A frown tugs at my lips once I turned from his view.

Gia was Eleanor's best friend. Not that I had any dislike for Gia, she was kind and really sweet – perfect for Karson. I just didn't like how most of the time Gia visited, that bitch would be here too.

I was thankful Eleanor wasn't part of the academy. She knew about it, of course, since her family was the Anderson Team - but she didn't qualify to be a member.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Roman entered the kitchen and grabbed the lunchbox of the counter.

"Let's hit the road, Char. We have a long day ahead of us." He grinned, making me mirror his action. "Yeah," I nodded, turning to look over my shoulder to Dad. "Let's go."

a/n

GOD!

         I WILL BE OKAY....I THINK.
        I WILL MAKE GIFS, PEOPLE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 261 13
After being evicted, you quickly find a new place through housemating and fall in love with it. However, you're surprised to discover who your housem...
1.3K 124 10
─ in which river henshaw, charleston's very own introverted, innocent baker slash daycare worker by day, runs away from jungkook...
4.7K 557 25
─ in which solaris celeste vesper, a sad girl with an unfortunate upbringing meets a man far older than her and, within his prese...
14.3K 1.3K 58
─ in which shy, introverted elena morgan meets jungkook jeon and his son. 2024 © LivelyPotter academy au x bts elena x jjk blackbourne te...