The Großer Tiger

By TheTalkingLeopard2

#289 in #germany. We're getting closer.... #18 in gup. I mean cool... Sure. The story of a boy from Germany f... More

Yeah
PART EINS: FLASH FOWARD
PART ZWEI: THE BEGINNING
PART DREI: THE AMERICANS
PART FEAR: THE CELEBRATION
PART 5: 'Strailia
PART 6: A deals a deal.....
Part 7 Poll.
Part 7: .... and they should be honored.
Part 8: Interrogation....
Part 9: A day on the Berlin
Part 10: Rush B
History with Yukari!! Ep. 1
Part 11: Anzio Anxiety.
What's Next? Poll...
HAPPY LAUNCH DAY BISMARCK!
Part 12: The Longest Night
Should we continue?
Part 13: The Day of Reckoning
Really?
Upgrades Part 14

History with Yukari! Ep. 2

87 2 0
By TheTalkingLeopard2

"Welcome back to history with Yukari! I'm your hostess: You guessed it, Yukari!"

(Applause)

"We'll get to todays episode after these messages!"

"And we're back! Now todays episode is a little short. Ever wonder how the Firefly got its name? Not the bug. The tank! Well you see the gun on the Firefly would flash when it fired. This meant that the gunner would have to take their eye away from the sight or risk being blinded. The more you know!"

(Applause)

"This has been History with Yukari! Have a good day!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 776 15
Erika develops feelings for someone close to her, but is she looking in the wrong place... FYI this is an Erika and reader story.
2.1K 32 13
When Dmitri Kolobanov accepts to be a tanker again after an incident a year ago, with the help of his friends rebuilds a lost pride of Krasnaya Zvezd...
209 7 1
School is out at Saunders and summer has begun! Alisa and Naomi have been looking forward to this break for so long and are dead set to make the most...
11.7K 307 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...