The Jerk named Vince [College...

By TheboinamedTheo

What if two people have different perceptions about life met? Are they'll become the cat and dog we expect, o... More

Prolouge

Author's note

3 0 0
By TheboinamedTheo

Hey, it's me again. After four years of hiatus, magsusulat na naman. [Probably because I uninstalled moba for goods emz] so ayun na nga, hopefully maging kasingganda ni ano itong masusulat ko haha.

Anyways, salamat nga pala sa taong nag-ispire sa aking magsulat ulit. You make me feel the spark I felt before, for the second time. Anyways ayun na.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Love,
Theo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.9K 31
(Trope Series # 3) Arielle was contented living her quiet life. She's got a job that pays well, a place to live, eats three times a day, and had frie...
391K 11.3K 94
WARNING!!! Read at your own risk! If you don't like it, just leave. This story is not for everyone. It contains controversial themes and events not...
2.2M 98.6K 32
(Yours Series # 5) Graciella Rae Arevalo just wants to love and be loved. She feels like she has a lot of love to give and she just wants her own per...
61.1M 944K 65
(Formerly "The Playboy Billionaire's Queen") [WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is NOT YET EDITED. This is the FIRST STORY I've ever writt...