Jorja's Interlude

By Aquariuszn

When others fall down, they tend to always be right there to pick them up. Riches, fame, and "good life"... More

Prologue | Broken Souls
One | Impression
Two | Trouble Within Every Corner
Three | Seeing Things?
Four | Messing With The Wrong Demons
Five | Wishing They Were Hallucinations

Six | You Can Only Hide For So Long

145 16 10
By Aquariuszn

She couldn't even recognize the rage rushing through her body but it didn't stop her from rushing into the room and attacking the woman in the moment of turning around.

Jordan didn't block her face fast enough as Jorja had already made her way on top of her, her open hand whipping across her face. Not even sparing a second for her to recover, her hand quickly turned into a fist and all she could feel were her hands connecting with the woman's face repeatedly.

Jordan desperately tried to block the hits as she squirmed around wildly on the bed in nude. Hermes rushed in and grabbed Jorja from the back, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he yelled for her to leave her alone.

She couldn't believe her ears as she was set her on feet, her body turned to face his. Soon as she squinted her eyes, her eyes focused in on his mouth currently yelling at her.

"Leave her alone. Are you nuts? You're just going around attacking anyone like a lunatic." Hermes hovered over her with an aggressive tone as if in the moment she was afraid of him.

Tears still angrily shedding down her face, if looks could kill the man standing before her would be dust.

"Oh no shit Sherlock, I saw the tramp and YOU, talking to me about being nuts? Fucking my sister isn't? What are you going to do? Beat me again? Drug me up? The usual right?" Taunting heavily in her tone, Jorja was a ticking time bomb the more she stood in this room. She continued to walk up on him and he started to push her back just as Jordan stood up out the bed wheeping.

Quickly turning around at the sound, the two sisters made eye contact. Blood leaking profusely from Jordan's nose that she tried to cover was starting to drip all over the floor and white sheets. She lifted her shaky hand coming towards Jorja who stood ready to fight whatever battle she had to. Not that it was much to fight.

To look at her own sister lay up naked before her in her own bedroom was the lowest blow. Though the two weren't close, she still loved her very much and hoped for Jordan to come back around one day as she use to be. Now seeing what she just witnessed, Jorja knew there was no coming back and how tired she was of the family holding her hostage.

That is why once Jordan's shaky finger stabbed into her chest, the two were now back on the floor fighting. Jorja pushing herself up on her feet to grab Jordan's hair. Hermes trying to help remove the tight grip she held as she dragged Jordan across the carpeted floors. Stairs being ran up on could be heard as the two made their way out the bedroom with Jordan's screams echoing out into the hall.

"LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Jordan screamed as the carpet burned into her skin. Deana and Philip jumped in to try and release the grip Jorja had on her hair. As small as she was, they couldn't pry her fingers from Jordan's scalp.

Red filled her vision as her foot went flying into the side of her sister's face. Her head bouncing off the ground from every kick was making its impact as she fell in & out of consciousness. Each kick felt like someone was swinging a hammer and she couldn't even yelp out in pain at this point.

Hermes wrapped his arm around Jorja's neck into a chokehold and forcibly yanked her back taking a chunk of Jordan's hair with her as the woman's cries of pain escaped her throat from the burning pain in her head.

Deana immediately rushed over to her daughter and assisted to her, pulling her up onto her feet to pull her arm over her shoulder as Phillip did the same.

Everyone was in disbelief as they focused on Jorja still in a rage as she breathed heavily in Hermes's hold. Just outside their home was Orion's midnight black SRT Durango sitting outside in the driveway running as Jaylyn hurriedly got out. Trying to shut out what previously happened before the waterworks started in front of Toby.

Orion tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as the door slam shut, his eyes venturing to the rearview mirror on October. He tried to bite his tongue the whole ride but in his head this was all a set up from her sister and he was livid. Just prior, he let it be know. before the trio left the distressed home.

"I don't want that weird ass girl around here no more. That's yo' people Jay but I don't play them type of games especially when it come to where I lay my head at. What type of shit she got going on cause I threatened to kick her stupid ass out?!" His voice rose with every word as he continued pointing at the wrecked up house around them. Jaylyn dropped the shattered photo frame of the two boys as children that she'd been looking at as thoughts ran through her head and quickly turned on her heels to face the heated brother before her.

"You really think she'd do this because you threatened her? The world doesn't revolve around everything you do Orion, not everyone feeds off revenge like you do. My sister also has one more time to be disrespected when you have been making it HELL for us." Standing her ground, Jay stepped to him to let him know she was defending her sister. Orion didn't even try to get to know Jorja and it was proving that he was a real asshole.

He shrugged as his nostrils flared, Toby pushed in between the two and sighed.

"Don't even start this shit, let us take you to the crib until we figure this out Jay." She made a face at October as she realized what was going on. He wasn't even acknowledging the wrong of his brother and wanted to simmer the situation down without her around.

"You're siding with Orion?" Her question couldn't even settle in the air once she saw the look on his face. October was agreeing with his brother about Jorja after he couldn't figure out why his home looked the way it did. He didn't know much but what Jaylyn told him and the small bit from hanging with Jorja while still feeling as if his loyalty was owed to his brother before anyone.

October gave her a warning like look that he didn't want to have the conversation here and Jaylyn wasn't up for it.

"Okay. Yes, take me home." She brushed past him rudely and left the jammed door slamming behind her as she went out the door. His hand roughly brushed down his face as he took a deep breath, turning to his brother with a glare in his eye.

"I swear one of these days i'm going to just let your mouth fight you out yo' own battles, I swear to GOD." Toby shoved Orion roughly only for him to return it just as hard. Looking his brother up & down as if he lost his mind.

"I don't need no help and I'm not the one always getting us into some shit. Remember? This yo' doing nigga and it's on your tab when we get this shit cleaned up." Orion snarled as they took their exit out the house.

October ignored him while his eyes trailed onto the impatient woman before him. He knew he was going to be doing a lot of ass kissing after what just occurred with Roc. Jaylyn was his heart and he knew she was hurt but wanted her to understand what predicament he was in right now.

Back to now, the two brothers were holding a stare only for him to break it to focus on Jaylyn standing at the door knocking on it longer than she usually has to.

"How long we sitting here?" Orion questioned irritated, reaching for his phone that was vibrating irrationally. Carmen was blowing his phone up and he just now answered after his mood started to deteriorate.

"Wassup mama? You good?" Roc answered as his eyes shot over to the front of the house once he heard commotion. Thinking nothing of it but keeping his eyes on the entrance, he listened for Carmen. He was trying to make sense of Jaylyn standing in the doorway but not going in.

"Hi baby, I need $300 for this dress to wear to your next match. It just fits for the location." She demanded while she looked through racks of luxury clothing in front of the homegirls she had following her around like they were lost.

Carmen had a thing for flexing her wealth in front of others but she enjoyed it the most when it came from Orion. The city was big but it wasn't big enough for women to not know of Orion Brown, the man was a sight to see with the meanest attitude.

"You need or you want it?" He questioned her knowing she lost her mind trying to demand him to send her money. Sighing on the other end of the phone, Carmen rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Please?" She sweet talked him only for the line to go silent. Carmen furrowed her brows and pulled the phone from her ear making sure it was still active on the call.

She was unaware that the brothers now shot out the car once they saw Jay go in and heard screaming after the door shut behind her.

Kicking the door just once, the handle fell off and the door was quickly pushed open. Orion's eyes fixed on the injured woman being held up by two others at the top the stairs and Jaylyn's hand slapped over her mouth from the horrid sight of her sister.

"Wha-what happened to her mom?" She stuttered in confusion, Deana's eyes flared with anger as her mouth began to open. Jordan's nose was now out of place and the left side of face was so swelled up that she couldn't see out of her eyes. Blood leaked down her entire face, while her body was bright right from wherever she encountered a blow.

"Jorja is what happened. She's so out of control and I cannot wait to call Dr. Yamhil to take her back & hopefully keep her there. Your sister is a disgrace and an embarrassment to my f-OH!" Deana was cut off quickly.

Jorja listened to her knowing she was speaking to Jaylyn now downstairs as she stood behind them. Once she heard her mother mention the doctor who destroyed her, Jorja broke of Hermes hold and her foot shoved right into the middle of Jordan's back causing her mom & Phillip to lose their light hold they had on her.

Jordan's body dropped forward and started to tumble down the flight of marble stairs, every hit could be heard on the way day and Orion swore he heard the familiar sound of bones cracking. The house went completely silent as mouths were touching the ground at the body now hitting the end of the stairs, possibly dead.

Being snatched up again but only more painfully by Hermes, Jorja cried out as his nails sank deep into the skin of her neck. She didn't regret a thing all while everyone just stared down at Jordan at the end of the steps, Jaylyn rushed over to her body that was still in nude, she yanked off her bomber jacket and quickly covered her upper body.

Tears welling up in her eyes as she stared down at the woman who's breath's very lightly came out her mouth. A relief fell over her, Jay looked up at her other sister.

She knew something triggered Jorja. This wasn't a normal and she was currently having a episode, nobody was explaining anything and she was utterly confused & horrified.

"Let her go and let her come with me. She will not go back to him." Though her voice was shaky as she pulled her hand back off of Jordan, Phillip shook his head no, deciding to step in.

"I don't remember you having a say in anything when you're too busy cruising around town with this thug and who is the other one?" He nodded towards Orion, Roc's eyes leaving Jordan's body, he looked around the home.

Who the fuck was he talking to? Orion's conscious spoke to him.

"This Tom Cruise wanna be talkin' to you or me?" Orion looked over at his brother not believing that Phillip was possibly speaking on him & his people. As if his daughter wasn't laying on the ground about to meet the Lord after getting her ass handed to her.

Hermes walked up with Jorja now still in his hold after he heard the voice of someone too familiar. Now standing at the top of the stairs, his eyes were fooling him.

The brothers below squinted in sync as they realized who made themselves present walking into their line of sight. Orion's hands flexed out of habit when he was preparing to fight, the mood in the air shifted from trying to tone down Jorja to a much darker presence.

Orion was in the home of one of the WBE members and specifically a Kelly. Hermes chuckled letting Jorja go who quickly raced down the stairs towards her sister, the one not laying on the ground that everyone seemed to now ignore as if she didn't t need medical attention.

"Well if it isn't Roc...Brown is it? I'm surprised you're not down at that junkyard crashing out for the next fight." Hermes tried to intimidate Orion and it wasn't doing a thing.

"Quit allat talkin' cause sorry to break it to ya' buddy but I'm not here for you. This ain't the ring but when I see you, I'll remember to spare you...or not." Sarcasm broke through his tone as he gave a fake genuine smile with his thumbs up only for it quickly falter. He nodded towards the open entrance of the home because he was counting down in his head from running up the steps & knocking him on his ass.

Deana rushed down to place her on hands on Jordan as if the sisters before her were going to harm her more than what she was. Lifting her head to look up in disgust at Jorja, her green eyes darkened.

"I don't want to see your face for a very long time. You won't get away with this but for now run as far as you can, I'll make sure you feel worse than what my baby is." She seethed, Jorja just stood there taking in every word.

"You watched this man fornicate with her and I'm in the wrong? You don't know the first step to even being a mother when it comes to anything we indulge in especially as of now. She deserved every hit and I will not forgive those who hold no respect for me. I want you to come for me, I've been ready a long time." She spoke for herself instead of just falling silent in situations she was guilt tripped into. Turning on her heels, they all piled out leaving everyone in silence to deal with the mess before them.

Walking out and towards Orion's vehicle, the words & decision made in that home stirred up a lot of shit that no one was ready for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.6K 26
Can money and fame get between a prospering, rising boxing star and his girlfriend of five years? Jungkook, conflicted between love and happiness, an...
2.6K 374 36
In the dystopian society of Orion, the island faces a massive political war. The instability of Orion's political system leads to riots, gang violenc...
39.7K 890 25
***COMPLETED*** Lucy Brown is a bit nerdy, she has a big heart and a mysterious past. One day she meets Angus MacGyver and he shows her his dangerou...
140K 5.6K 56
"You were set to marry my father's heir. My oldest brother," She picks up a cup, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, he has died. As second oldest, it...