MR. HOODIE IS MY NEIGHBOR

By sunshines_sunset

..๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ... More

Authors note
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Road trip
Chapter 2: Shirtless thief ?
Chapter 4: Sandwiches
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: kiss
Chapter 7: A walk from Walmart.
Chapter 8: Encounter
Chapter 9: Tingle
Chapter 10: Mission!
Chapter 11: Asshole
Chapter 12: Party
Chapter-13: Scrunchy
Chapter 14: Green hoodie
Chapter 15: Movie night
Chapter 16 : The album
Chapter 17: Bully
Chapter 18: Face mask and Flutters
Chapter 19: Boobs?
Chapter 20: New girl
Chapter 21: Daisies and Kisses
Chapter 22: Somber things
Chapter 23: Lost and cuddles
Chapter 24: Rollercoaster
Chapter 25: The Match
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Regrets
Chapter 28: Realization

Chapter 3: what a strange day!

755 28 20
By sunshines_sunset

(Unedited)

" Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you! " I yelled as I sprinted out of the kitchen. Ralph followed me barking.

I leaned down and scratched his neck kissing him.
" Bye ralph. "

I ran out of the house in hurry.
It's the first day of my Senior year. And I can't be late. Or else Lily would kill me.

I sighed in relif once I reached the bus stop.

As I was standing I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie. He had pulled up his hood and I couldn't see his face.

I stared at him. He also had a backpack.

May be he is going to school I guess. But who is he I have never seen him here before.

Since 8th grade I started to go by the bus. Because I simply loved it. Don't judge me. I was friends with many seniors who traveled by the bus. But he is new here. Maybe he is a junior. But then he is taller than me.

What am I even saying. Should I go and talk to him. It would be nice to make a new friend.

I was about to walk to him when the bus came.

I grinned as I entered the bus. " Vivian! Great seeing you! " Mr. Miller exclaimed. " Same here Mr. Miller. How is Mrs. Miller? " I questioned.

" She is fine. She was hospitalized for a few weeks as she was sick. But she is better now. " He said smiling.

" Oh! That's was bad. But I am glad that she has recovered now. " I said sincerely. I was about to say something when.

" Move. " Came a low husky voice from behind. I jumped surprised. I turned back to see the person who disturbed my conversation

I was surprised when i saw the guy.

The first thing I noticed was his green eyes. He had long eyelashes. Longer than mine.

He skin was slightly tan. Which made his eyes stand out. He had a pixie nose. Which was attractive. And his pink lips. He was handsome.

" Huh? " I asked confused. Without saying a word he moved forward bumping my shoulder in the process.

What is wrong with him.

He could have said that nicely. I realized that he was the same guy who was standing in the bus stop.

I shook my head rubbing my shoulder.

" Well, Mr. Miller. I'll go and sit now. It was nice speaking to. " I softly said.

He nodded his head smiling.

I walked forward and sat on a seat which wasn't occupied. I took out my phone as the bus started moving. I connected my phone to my Earpods and played ' Style ' by Taylor swift.

Soon the bus stopped. I rushed out in hurry. And walked towards my school. Many students were standing in groups with their friends. I smiled feeling déjà vu. As I went inside I saw Lily and Ava standing in a corner.

I waved at them. I ran towards them excitedly.

" Hii! " I said cheerfully as I hugged them.

" Hey Vivi. You seem excited. " Ava said laughing.
" As usual. " Lily added.

" Of course I am. It's the first day of my Senior year! " I admitted.

We talked for a while before the bell rang. We hugged each other bye and went to our respective classes.

I checked my schedule. The first class I had was Calculus.

Great! I hate math.

I made my way to the class room. Many students were already here. Smiling I entered the class.

The front row was full already.I had no other option but to sit down in the last row.

No one sat in the last second row. That's because it was the place where Courtney Garcia and her friends sit.

Courtney is the popular girl in our school. She is beautiful and attractive. So are her friends.
But the thing is she and her friends always made snarky comments about everyone. They embarrass people without hesitation. Well of course no one dares to say her anything because she is rich. But not Ava.

Ava always made sure Courtney knows her limits.

Well, of course Courtney hates Ava. She never dared to mess with me and Lily. We are glad about that.

I placed my bag on the desk to take my books and stationary out. I neatly organized them.

As soon as the teacher entered the room everybody went silent. We greeted him.

" Good morning students, I am Mr. Brown. And I am your calculus teacher for this year. " He said with a smile.

Just then a guy entered the class.

Wait. It was the hoodie guy who was rude in the bus.

I huffed. Out of all the classes why did he have to come her.

" Also we have a new student... Mr. Lewis would you like to introduce yourself to the class? " Mr. Brown asked with a wide smile.

The guy stared at him blankly.
" No. " He rudely said.
Many students laughed.

" Ahem! So this is Kyle Lewis. Welcome him. Mr. Lewis you can go and sit now. " Said Mr. Brown.

He walked forward as his eyes scanned for an empty seat. Many girls whispered as he walked.

Suddenly his green eyes caught mine. He stared at me as he came towards me. My heart suddenly went crazy.

With out breaking the eye contact he sat on the chair beside me. I realized that everybody were looking at us now.

I turned away from him. Soon Mr. Smith started the class. I tried hard concentrating. But every now and then I turned and glanced at him. He no longer had his hood on. I could see his brown hair. It was a slightly curly in the front.

" Hey. " I whispered. Let alone reply he didn't even turn. I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe he has some problem in his ear.

" You can't hear properly? " I asked him.
He didn't reply.
" Did you forget your hearing aids? " I asked him as I stared his ear. He had a piercing.

When I looked back at him he was already staring at me. " Do you ever shut up. " He asked in a grumpy voice.
" Do you ever talk? " I questioned him back.
" .... " He glared at me this time.

I gulped and turned back silently.

Soon bell rang and Mr. Smith dismissed us. I packed my bag quickly and stood up. When I turned I saw that the guy Kyle was already gone.

I made my way out of the classroom and went to my locker. I had no time to keep my bag earlier as I was busy with my friends.

After keeping my bag and grabbing my books I walked to my next class which was english literature.

I sat down. And the teacher came. The class started and I zoned out.

Soon it was time for lunch.

I ran towards the cafeteria. My eyes searched for my friends. I saw Lily waving at me. I walked towards her and grinned.

" Hey Lily. Where's Ava. " I questioned her as I sat down. " She might be coming. " Lily replied. " How is your day so far. " She asked me. " It was good. But I was bored as you guys weren't there. " I admitted with a dramatic pout.

She laughed. Just the we heard Ava's voice.

" Hey girls. " She greeted us. She seemed angry.
" Ava what's wrong? " I questioned her worried.

" Courtney fucking Garcia. I hate that bitch. " Ava slammed the table cursing.

Many other girls and boys who were around us turned to us.

" Calm down Ava. Everybody is watching you. " Lily whispered.
Instead, Ava glared at them and they all turned as if they didn't even see us.

" What did she do? " I asked her.
" She is a fucking bitch. She literally tried to threaten me by saying that she'll say my father about my behavior with her. Crazy bitch thinks she can do everything she wants. " Ava hissed.

The relationship between Ava and her dad was never good. Her grandparents raised her. Her father never cared about her. All he wanted was her to take over his business once she completes her studies. And her father hates it when Ava does silly mistakes. He always wants her to be perfect daughter. But Ava is different. She isn't like what her father wants her to be.

" Hey it's okay. She won't dare to do anything like that. She is literally scared of you. " Lily chuckled.
Ava's and Courtney's father are business partners.

Ava smiled a little. " Yeah she is scared of me. " Ava smirked.
" So if everything is good. Let's go get food? " I asked them as I stood up.

" Yeah you can go. I'll be with Ava. " Said Lily.
I nodded and went towards the food counter.

It was rushed. But somehow I managed it.
There were hamburgers. I took three and went back to the table.

I saw a guy in black hoodie. But it wasn't Kyle. Where is he? Why isn't he here yet?
I thought.

" Hey! Vivi! Whatcha doing there? Come here." I heard Ava's voice. Nodding my head I went and sat with them handing them the Burger's.
" What happened? Why were you standing there like that. " Asked Lily.

I shook my head. " Nothing I was just searching the new guy. " I replied.
" New guy! You mean Kyle Lewis? " Ava asks.
" Yeah. I have calculus with him. " I explained.

" Oh! He is hot." Ava wriggled her eyebrows.
" He is grumpy. Rude ass actually. " I said with a poker face.

" He doesn't talk much. But how can you judge his so fast. " Ava said.
" You know what I tried to talk to him. He just asked me to shut up and then this morning he rudely bumped my shoulder just because I didn't move. Well I didn't even know he was behind me. " I bursted.

" Then he is grumpy then. Don't talk to him. He'll realize his mistake and apologize. " Lily pointed.
I nodded my head.
" You are right then. " We continued to eat until the bell rang.

I stood up excitedly. All of us had the same class now. I won't be bored anymore.
" Let's go now!! " I exclaimed happily.

Soon we were in the class. We sat down together. Just then Kyle entered the class.
I elbowed Lily. " He is the one. Kyle. " I whispered.
" Good heavens! He is soo amazing. Just like the guys in my books. Perfect jawline. Tall figure. And that lips- " I elbowed her once again.

" Seriously. You are drooling over him? " I glared. " Ahem. Sorry I just forget that he was rude to you. " She straightened. " But then again he is handsome. " She dreamily said.

I looked at her in disbelief. Is she serious right now. Shaking my head I turned and saw him sit in the last row. Suddenly he caught me staring at him. I turned back in embarrassment.

I shouldn't see him. I should ignore him.
But he is sitting alone. I don't care. I shouldn't care.

The class started.

•••••••

Just like that the day came to an end. Thank god!
I ran towards my locker and took my belongings and texted my friends.

Me : I am done where are you?

Ava : I am standing outside. Come fast you both.

Lily : on my way.

I quickly went outside. Just then I bumped into someone. It was one of Courtney's friends. All her books fell. She rolled her eyes when she saw me.

" Oh my! look dumb little Vivian is here. " She spitted out. Dumb. Me?
" Oh my! Look the fake side chick of Courtney is here. " I fired back.

Her nostrils flared in.... Anger?
" You little bitch! I'll kill you. " She screeched out and I ran from there. And to my luck she followed me.

Oh no no!! This can't be happening. I ran faster than I ever did. Suddenly I screamed as I saw a few guys in front of me. Oh no! I'll crash into them now. That would be so embarrassing.

Ladies and gentlemen.. That's what happened.
Their eyes widened a few moved away expect the one who was in the middle. I tried to stop but before I could my my face hit his hard chest. I tried to move away but instead he caught my arm and stared down at me.

" Leave me! You expired butterscotch! " I yelled.
" VIVIAN!! You are dead today! " I heard that girls voice from behind. I turned back to look at her. She was panting.

She came towards me but before she could do anything the guy who was in front of me spoke up.
" Leave her alone. " He had a deep voice. I saw as his Adams Apple moved up and down.
Woah!

" Alex! Don't interfere. This is between me and her! " She snapped. So his name is Alex.
Alex chuckled. " Get lost from here. I won't repeat myself. " He equivocated.

She scoffed. " You are going to regret it when Courtney knows about this. " She hissed and turns towards me. " I'll see you later. " She glared.
" You mean tomorrow? Bye!! " I said in a sweet voice. She scowled and walked away. I laughed.

Turning towards Alex and I thanked him.
" Thank you for saving me. " I said smiling at him and tried to get out of his hold.

" Expired butterscotch? " He asked and my smile dropped. " Look I was really scared at that time and I didn't know what I was saying." I tried to explain.

" Do I look like that? " He asked with a smirk.
I observed his features he had brown eyes and he was tan. He also had piercings in his ears like Kyle. He had a jawline and a perfect chin. His hair was dark brown in color  but it wasn't curly. Let's not forget his Adams Apple.

" No. You are not like expired butterscotch. But the thing is you smell like butterscotch." I said and he looked amused.

" Smell like butterscotch? Huh? " He asked smirking.
" Yeah but I prefer Vanilla. " I said with a grin and all the guys who were behind him burst out laughing.

" Man she is good! I like her. " A guy said laughing as he came forward. He was asian. He was good looking.

" What's your name? " Alex questioned.
" Vivian. Wait. let me go! I have to go back to my friends. " I said as I pulled away from his grip.

" Thank you for your help. I'll get going. Bye! " I waved at them and surprisingly all of them waved back expect Alex.

" Bye Alex. " With that I sprinted away.
I saw Lily and Ava. I was panting hard when I reached towards them.
" Vivi! Where were you? We were worried so much! " Lily said with a worried face as she cupped my face.

" L-long short story. One of the Courtney's friend tried to mess with me. I ran from there and I bumped into a guy named Alex. He saved me and now I am here. " I siad in a breathe.

" That fucking bitch doesn't underst-" Ava was cut off by Lily.
" Ava calm down. It's not the time to get hyper now. We will see her tomorrow okay? " She asked in a soft voice. Ava nodded.

After that we said our byes and hugged each other. Ava insisted that she'll drop me. But I politely declined.

Soon I reached the bus stop. And to my surprise Kyle was also there. Without saying anything I stood there quietly until the bus came.

I got inside the bus and sat down. Kyle also came inside and sat somewhere behind.
Maybe he likes back seats very much.
I shook my head. I shouldn't think about him.

As soon as the bus stopped I got out quickly. And walked towards my home. I hummed a song as I walked. When I was near my house I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and turned to see who it was.

And to my surprise it was Kyle.
.
.
Why is he following me?
" Why are you following me? " I asked.

" I am not following you. " He replied shortly.
" Then? " I questioned him curiosity. Once again without saying anything he entered to the house which was beside mine. Wait that is Mrs. Jones house.

I gasped as I realized who he was.
He is Mrs. Jones nephew! That means he is the one I sprayed water at. Oh no!

I ran towards him. " Wait! " I yelled as I clutched his arm. He looked down at his arm and then at me.

" I am soo sorry that I sprayed water on you yesterday. Look I thought you were a thief because Mrs. Jones didn't have a son. I didn't know that you were her nephew until my mom said me. I am so sorry. Please don't tell your aunt. If you did that she'll say that to my mom. And then... BOOM! The next day you will have to attend my funeral then! You don't want to do that right? So please forgive me and don't tell your aunt about it. " I finished my stupid ramble and took a deep breath.

He looked at me blanky. And then pulled away his arm. " I won't. " With that he waked away.
I blinked a few times. I said him that much and all he did was say ' I won't ' !
But atleast he forgave me.

I slumped my shoulder. And walked inside my house. " I am back. " I tiredly said.
Hearing my voice. Ralph barked wagging his tail.

I sighed. Atleast I have Ralph who listens my rambling even if it is 3Am .
Let's see what happens tomorrow. I groaned and went to my room.

~~~••~~~

Hey everyone,
Hope you all liked the chapter.
Vote.
Comment.
Share & follow.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 511 52
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "I can help you!" "no thanks," "why not? we're neighbors we should help each other out don't you think?" she said as she lifted one of the bo...
86.8M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
1.4M 45.3K 50
"Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked, slowly, walking into his house. He was sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen, facing the view of the city lig...
7.2K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...