A tale of 2 Tails {Sonic fan...

By MAGICALLEVENING456

Tails' parents come to visit after the defeat of Eggman. It turns out, the used to work for Eggman, and they... More

Author's note
The Introduction part 2
Finding out
Help!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
The Tragedy
Just chatting
The reason
Finding out pt 2
Promise

PART 1. Introduction

17 2 0
By MAGICALLEVENING456

𝙏𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Darkness. That was all I could see. The next thing I know, doors open. It was so bright. Before my eyes adjusted, I could make out two silhouettes. "My parents!?"
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
I woke up. "Just another dream", I thought. For some reason, I've been having strange dreams about them, ever since we defeated Eggman. I went down stairs, to the kitchen. "Good morning", I muttered. " Good morning Tails", Sonic answered. "What happened Tails?" Maddie asked. You look like you haven't slept for days. "It's just some minor insomnia", I answered. I lied. Ive never had insomnia ever in my life. I guess being the smartst one in the room really takes a toll on you. I, Sonic, Knuckles, Tom and Maddie all sat at the table, eating breakfast and chatting, as normal. But it won't be normal for long.
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...