6 Months | J.JK

By skywakkie

Marrying someone for 6-months wasn't something you expected. But you didn't expect the darkest secret he had... More

𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

3.2K 178 28
By skywakkie

After Jungkook was gone, you cooked yourself some breakfast and ate it, sitting at the big table alone, watching as people walked down the street through the big windows the house had. With a sigh, you took another bite and then a sip of your coffee, placing the fork down to put Jungkook's number into your phone, sending him a text like you said you'd do.

Y: 'Hey, it's Y/n ✌🏻'

After sending it, you smiled to yourself and took another bite once you put your phone down, it vibrating after a bit. You picked it up to see Jungkook replied to you instantly.

J: 'Hey, everything okay?'

Y: 'Yeah, it's all good. I told you I was going to message you so you could save my phone number :)'

J: 'Ah, yes. I forgot ㅋㅋㅋ'

You giggled softly at him, shaking your head as he sent you another message, making you smile like an idiot at your phone.

J: 'Did you have breakfast? I'm sorry I couldn't stay to have breakfast with you. :('

J: 'Work is hectic at the moment.
I hate them for making me leave so early.'

Y: 'Yeah, I did. We still have our movie night tonight. ❤️'

J: 'hehe, we still do, yeah.
I will text you when I head home.'

With that, you both turned your phones off, Jungkook heaving a sigh as he placed his phone on the desk and covered his face with his hands, groaning. "Everything okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he sat in front of him at the desk, looking through some files while Hoseok was in the back, sitting on the couch while working on the laptop, the sound of keys echoing in the room. "Yeah, Y/n just had breakfast and everything is okay." He said, rubbing his eyes before running a hand through his hair, crossing his arms, and leaning back in his seat. "Are you and Y/n... good?" Taehyung asked, a knowing grin on his lips. "Oh, yeah, how is she? Somi was quite harsh on her in front of all those people. I'm sure she was quite mad." Hoseok asked this time, lifting his eyes away from the computer to Jungkook for a few seconds before continuing to do what he was doing. Jungkook's mind got filled with memories from that night. The moans and whines your lips left as he pleasured you.

He couldn't help but grin. "From what I heard, she was mad. Until Jungkook decided to fuck his fingers into her and then eat her out on my office desk." Jimin said from the couch he was laying on, sitting up and shuddering in slight disgust at the still engraved images in his mind. Jungkook's eyes widened at his words, staring at him. "What-?" "Yes, Jungkook. In case you forgot, I keep cameras in my office because that's where I keep my important documents." Jimin said with a glare. "But that's impossible, I made sure to shut off the cameras before we did that," Jungkook replied. Taehyung had widened his eyes and pursed his lips to try and hide a knowing smile, sharing a glance with Hoseok that seemed to be happy, seeing the old Jungkook beginning to emerge slowly through the ice wall he had built. Jungkook stood up and headed closer to Jimin, looking down at him. "I know perfectly well about the security cameras in your office, Jimin. Hoseok installed them right after he installed them in mine. And you told me the security passcode to shutting them off, which I did." Jungkook explained, his eyes narrowed. "It's impossible for the cameras to have been recording," Jungkook added. Jimin narrowed his eyes in thought, glancing at Hoseok to ask something, his lips parting, but Hoseok already knew the question. "It was either someone hacking into your cameras or there was one more camera installed to try and blackmail you and/or earn valuable information." He replied.

"So someone knew Y/n and I would be there that night and made Somi say all that stuff on purpose so I would take Y/n away or someone is tracking you Jimin," Jungkook said in a low tone, Taehyung moving closer to the 3 of them. "Shall I go to your house and keep Y/n safe?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook heaved a sigh and shook his head, "Wait for us to find out what is going on and then you can leave. If someone tries something you'll know from who to expect it." Jungkook replied. "The thing is- I turned off all 3 cameras from your office, I made sure," Jungkook said right after, Hoseok's head snapping up to look at Jungkook. "Woah, hey, woah. 3 cameras?" He asked in shock, making Jimin spare Jungkook a glance before looking at Hoseok in confusion. "Yeah, 3 cameras. The ones you installed?" Jimin said softly, making Hoseok chuckle slightly and shake his head. "That's impossible because I installed 2 cameras, just like in Jungkook's office." He replied, a nervous and worried hint in his eyes. Jimin looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, gulping nervously. Jungkook's face had gotten a bit paler, his eyes slightly wide as he stared at nothing. "Someone has been spying on me. And got a glimpse of you and Y/n in there as well." Jimin said with a sigh, his eyes closing and reaching up to rub his temples.

Jungkook went to his desk and sat down on the chair, his heart clenching in his chest at the thought of someone wanting to hurt you just to get to him. He looked up at Taehyung and nodded, Taehyung nodding in response right after before quickly leaving his office and heading down to the parking lot. Jungkook grabbed his phone and instantly dialed your phone number, a few rings making it through before you picked up. "Hey, Jungkook. Sorry I took so long, I was showeri-" "Are you okay?" He quickly asked, his hand gripping his phone nervously while his tone was low and serious. You noticed his serious tone, making your heart race a bit in fear that the cold Jungkook was back. "Y-Yeah. As I was going to say, I was showering and I came out to pick up the phone when I heard it ringing." You replied, a soft relieved sigh coming from the speaker. "Good. Taehyung is on the way to keep you company. I have a bit more work to do before I can come home." He said with a more relaxed tone, still a bit serious. "By the way, stay at home until I come back. Don't go anywhere, okay?" You smiled softly at that, making him chuckle softly. "Yes, dad. I won't go anywhere." You joked, a small chuckle coming from Jungkook.

"I'll see you tonight." You added after, pulling the phone away from your ear until you heard Jungkook speak again, "Hey, wait.", putting it to your ear again. "Hm?" You hummed softly. "Stay safe." He said, making you smile sweetly and look down with a shy giggle. "I will. You too." You replied and finally hung up. You finished drying yourself and getting dressed, wrapping your wet hair with a towel. At that time, the doorbell rang, making you confused. Taehyung wouldn't ring the bell since you already found out he had a key to come into the house. You left your room and stood by the railing that overlooked the stairs and entrance of the house, "Taehyung?" You called out, complete silence filling the home as your heart began to race. You gulped as the bell rang once more, your feet slowly guiding you down the stairs towards the door. Your shaky hand slowly reached out for the doorknob, twisting it and opening the door to reveal a man in his late 20s, wearing sunglasses and a black suit. It wasn't Taehyung, that was sure. "Hello. Who are you?" You said softly, a smile growing on the male's lips before he took his sunglasses off, "I am Jung Sungwon. Jung Somi's brother." He replied, chuckling softly. "I wasn't at the party, but I heard from Hoseok what happened. I wanted to come and apologize for it since Somi can be quite the... arrogant woman." He explained, offering his hand for a handshake which you hesitantly took, shaking his hand. "Don't worry. I-uh... got over it with Jungkook's help and Hoseok already apologized for her behavior." You replied. "By the way, how do you know Jungkook's place?" You asked after, a bit of suspicion clear in your voice. "Oh, the Jeon and the Jung family used to be quite close. But after Jungkook's first wif-" "Sungwon! What are you doing here?" Taehyung said from behind, walking up the path to the house with a wide smile on his lips. 'Was he going to say first wife?'You thought to yourself, your heart beginning to race in wonder while your mind began to overthink.

"Taehyung, how are you? I came to apologize to Miss Jeon here about Somi's behavior. I was about to leave." Sungwon said once Taehyung made it to his side, Tae's eyes lingering on you as you looked at the ground, lost in thought. "Oh, well, I'll accompany you to the car then." He replied, walking away with Sungwon after he said goodbye to you, getting a quiet bye as a response from you. You walked back inside the house with a dumbfounded face, not knowing what to think or what to do. It was like shocking news, your heart racing while you fideled with your fingers, but you weren't going to believe a person you just met. You knew Jungkook would've told you if there was a first wife, or at least given you a small hint about it. But it would also explain everyone's weird behavior whenever they wanted to mention Jungkook's past. You sighed, rubbing your face when Taehyung came in and shut the door, heaving a heavy sigh. "Sorry about that. Sungwon doesn't usually drop by without calling first." He chuckled, receiving a small smile from you and a quick glance. He noticed your strange behavior, heading closer to you and placing his hand on your shoulder. "Hey, are you okay? You look sick." He said in a worried tone, staring at the side of your face until you looked at him, a small giggle escaping you when you shook your head. "No, no. I'm fine. I'm just thinking about some things." You replied. "Jungkook and I are having a dinner date at home, and I was thinking about what to cook." You lied, although it wasn't really a lie since you were thinking earlier in the shower what to do for the dinner date.

"Well, if you need groceries, I can go to the store." He said with a sweet smile. I chuckled softly, shaking my head. "I can go myself, don't worry. But you can be my chofer?" I said, earning a small smile from Taehyung. "Jungkook said-" "I know~ But it's nearby, it's literally down the street." I cut him off, giving him pleading eyes. Taehyung stared for a bit, hesitating to say yes to you since he was always on Jungkook's side, and he didn't want anything bad to happen to you. "Come on~ You'll be with me to keep me safe. It's why Jungkook got you to be with me in the first place." I said with a smile, a small groan leaving Taehyung as he threw his head back, nodding his head after. "Okay, fine! Let's go. But quick, before he realizes we aren't here and he kills us both." He finally gave in. You clapped your hands happily and quickly ran to your bedroom to get your purse. Soon after, the house was locked and the alarm was on, Taehyung and you on the way to the supermarket near the house. It was nearly dark outside, the sun setting as you reached the store and headed inside once Taehyung parked the car. He helped you gather the ingredients you needed and choose what Jungkook's favorite was, a soft smile on your lips as you thought about the small movie night you were going to have tonight.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang, the two of you glancing at it as he pulled it out, only to see Jungkook's name on the screen. Taehyung looked at you in worry and shook his head, "Don't worry. He won't leave work in about an hour so he'll be home a while after we get back." He reassured, taking the call and stepping away to speak to him privately. You stared at him for a bit before continuing to gather the needed stuff, grabbing some things you'd need for yourself as well that you didn't get the chance to bring with you after you got married to Jungkook. Like bathroom stuff and other woman things. You waited at the cash register, placing all the things on the counter to pay for them, Taehyung coming back after a bit. "So?" You asked softly, his eyes showing some type of worry when he looked at you. "I told him about Sungwon. He didn't seem very... happy." He said, scratching his nape a bit. "I thought he was nice." You chuckled softly, obviously showing you saw something off in him too. "He used to be, when his family was friends with the Jeon's..." Taehyung trailed off. At that, your mind went back to what Sungwon said, not knowing what exactly he was meaning to say, but he definitely was going to say 'first wife'. The cashier brought your attention back to them, asking you to pay, which you did after apologizing softly for taking long.

Taehyung grabbed the bags as you paid, heading outside with your trailing behind him after bidding goodbye to the cashier, a familiar car parked near Taehyung's that made you smile, Jungkook leaning against the car. "Jungkook?" You called softly with a happy smile, his eyes instantly glancing at you, which made your heart skip a beat and not in a good way. His eyes were cold, making his way to you with what seemed a pissed expression.

"Jungkook?" You called out as your smile began to fall, fear in your eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.2K 17
[Completed] "See you tommorow..." In which y/n only has 3 months left to live.How will her last moments pass? 18K Reads💓💕(28/8/19)
117K 2.7K 42
Its been about 6 months since you left Jungkook. You still see him in the halls and on TV. You try not to pay attention,but he's been trying to get c...
155K 5.1K 44
Who knew you would end up getting enchanted by your sister's fiancé?