Symbol - Power Rangers Samura...

By AlexNeko_990

Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter One: Origins, Part 1
Chapter Two: Origins, Part 2
Chapter Three: The Team Unites
Chapter Four: Deal with a Nighlok
Chapter Six: Sticks and Stones
Chapter Seven: A Fish Out of Water
Chapter Eight: There Go the Brides

Chapter Five: Day Off

740 24 17
By AlexNeko_990

[Gabriel "Gabe" Itzel]

Kevin, Emily, Mia and I were at the Shiba house training. The four of us were in our uniforms.

"Hey, guys!" Mike called, he came in, in his casual outfit, and holding his skateboard. "Guess what?" He told us.

The four of us stopped, and turned our attention to Mike.

"You overslept?" Kevin said, drying himself with a towel. "Again." He added.

We laughed a bit.

"Yeah, well, that's nothing new." Mike said.

"So, what's up?" Emily asked.

"Ji's just told me, he wants us to have a day off." Mike said.

"Really?" Emily asked.

"This isn't a joke?" Mia asked.

"We get a day off?" I asked.

"But, we just started our workout." Kevin said, he kicks the punching bag.

"Dude, you telling me, you're going to disobey, a direct order from your Samurai Mentor?" Mike asked. Clearly knowing how to get Kevin to agree.

"Well, I guess not." Kevin said.

Emily and I laughed.

"What to do?" Mia asked, thinking. "I could shop for shoes, that aren't design for fighting monsters. Or I could catch a..."

"But it's such a beautiful day." Emily said. "It'd be a shame to stay cooped up, inside."

"Definitely." I said, agreeing with Emily.

"Em, Gabe, I could teach you two how to shred." Mike said, holding his skateboard and helmet out.

"Well, I was thinking Rainbow's End." Emily said, suggesting an Amusement Park. "I've never been on a roller coaster, before."

"And I've never been to one." I said.

"What? Never?" Mike asked, disbelief.

"They don't have Amusement Parks, from where I'm from." Emily said.

"And I never really had the time for Amusement Parks, back then." I said, shrugging.

"Then it's settled." Mia said.

"Rainbow's End, here we come!" Mike excitedly said.

The five of us were excited, and made our way towards the door. There we saw Jayden, had just arrived.

"Jayden, we're going to the Amusement Park." Kevin told him.

"Have fun." Jayden said, walking pass us.

"You're not coming with us?" Kevin asked.

"Not this time, there's something I need to do." Jayden said, and walks away.

"Okay, when we're back, we'll make sure to keep you updated." I told him, not sure if he heard me.

"He's so mysterious sometimes, I wonder what's so important?" Mia said.

"Our day off, is a wasting." Mike said, he was at the door. "Jayden can take care of himself, come on!" He said, and we went to follow him.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The five of us were now at the Amusement Park.

We were walking around, admiring the place.

"I wonder why Jayden didn't come." Kevin said.

"He seems to have a lot on his mind." Mia said.

"Well, we can't keep on thinking about it. If he doesn't want to come, or he has something important to do. We should respect that." I said.

"We'll bring him back some cotton candy, to cheer him up." Emily said.

"Wait, maybe this is a test." Kevin said, he suddenly stopped. "A samurai never takes a day off." He said, and was about to leave.

Mia and I stopped him.

"Kev, stop being paranoid." Mia told him.

"Yeah, Kev, you're my bestfriend and all, but you really need to relax more." I told him.

"Look, if he wanted us to stay, he would've said so." Mike said.

Emily nodded in agreement.

"I don't think Jayden will take a day off, until the last Nighlok gets defeated." Mia said.

"And that's most likely true." I said, nodding.

"Okay, I'll stay for a while." Kevin said.

"Whatever, Kev. But rides, are awaiting." Mike said.

The five of us continue to have an exciting day off.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[Luka Evermore]

I was outside of the Shiba House, this was the place where a lot of things happened for me, when I was younger. I was standing at the side, making sure Jayden doesn't see me.

Jayden is more different now. Seriously, I was only gone for like year, but Jayden just seems so much different now. Seems like being the Red Ranger, has a toll on him.

"...Yes, but you're lacking balance in your life, you're pushing yourself too hard, and that's not letting you be at your best." Father told Jayden.

"Yeah, maybe I am pushing myself hard, but I'm the Red Ranger now, I have to be the best, and keep getting better." Jayden said, he went towards Father, and grabs his Spin Sword back.

Jayden has the potential to master the Beetle Disc, but in his current state, it wouldn't listen to him.

"I understand, why you stayed behind today." Father told Jayden. "But there was a time, when you were younger. When you, me, and Luka trained hard, but you and Luka still allowed yourselves to have fun." Jayden lowered his Spin Sword, a bit. "I know you wanted to go with the others..."

"But, now I've grown stronger." Jayden sternly said. "I must master this Beetle Disc, before it's too late. Just like how Luka did, with his disc."

"Yeah, sure, blame it all onto me." I thought to myself, rolling my eyes. Though, what Jayden said was true. I mastered the Disc my dads passed down to me, about a few years ago.

"The responsibility you bear is great. But while you need to master the disc, you al so need to master balance, in your life, as a samurai." Father told Jayden.

Jayden didn't say anything, he walks a few feet away, and continue trying to master the Beetle Disc.

Father nodded a bit, and walked away. Actually, it was more walking towards where I was.

"Father." I greeted him, as he got closer.

"Luka." Father greeted, nodding.

"Still stubborn as ever, isn't he?" I asked, looking at the direction of Jayden.

"Yeah." Father said, looking at Jayden. "The same, as always." He turn his attention back to me. "When are you gonna tell them, that you're the Purple Ranger?" He asked me.

"When it's necessary." I said. "Don't worry, it won't be long, until I reveal myself to the others." I told him.

"I'm sure the others will be surprised." Father said. "Especially, Jayden."

"And Mike." I thought to myself. "I'm sure they would be surprised to see that you have a son." I said.

Father chuckled. He took a small box out, and hands it to me. "Here, this belongs to you." He said.

I took the box, and opened it. I saw what was inside of it. "Thanks, dad." I thanked him, smiling.

Father smiled and nodded. He went back into the Shina House.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[Gabriel "Gabe" Itzel]

The five of us were sitting at a table, enjoying our snacks.

Suddenly we heard screaming.

"That sounds like trouble!" Kevin said.

"So much for my normal day." Mia said.

"And mine." I said.

Kevin, Mike, Emily, Mia and I stood up, and we hurriedly went out of the Rainbow's End. Mike was a bit behind, since he hurriedly downed his corndog.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The five of us Morphed, and got to the location.

Before the Nighlok: Dreadhead could attack the civilians, Kevin and Mike blocked his attacks.

"Leaping lizards, Samurai Rangers!" Dreadhead said.

Emily, Mia and I went towards the civilians.

"Let me help!" Mia said.
"Come on!" Emily said.
"Be careful!" I said.

The three of us helped the civilians up, and they went away.

"That's enough, dreadlock!" Mike said.

"You sayin' there's something wrong with my hair?" Dreadhead asked.

"Yeah! It's so dreadful, it needs a trim!" Mike said, he jumps towards Dreadhead and tried to attack him, but it went through him.

Mike got attacked, and fell back towards us.

"Mike!" Emily exclaimed.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Pretty colors!" Dreadhead said.

Kevin, Emily, Mia and I ran towards Dreadhead.

"Y'all come down here, to give me a warm welcome?" Dreadhead asked.

"Strike!" The four of us yelled, we tried to attack Dreadhead, but it went through him.

"Not good!" I exclaimed.

"This isn't good!" Emily exclaimed.

"What should we do now?" Mia asked.

Dreadhead attacked us, and we fell back towards where Mike is.

"Our Spin Swords don't work on this creep!" Mike said.

"But how is that possible?" Kevin asked.

The five of us decided to attack Dreadhead at the same time. Kevin and Mike attack from the back. While Emily, Mia and I attack from the front.

"Truth is, y'all ain't so hot, when your swords ain't got no mojo!" Dreadhead said.

"There's nothing we can do!" Emily exclaimed.

"We can't hurt him!" I exclaimed.

"What's this monster made of?" Mia asked.

"Mostly red fur!" Mike said.

Dreadhead rolled away. "I'll give you what fur!" He said, and attacked us with huis blaster. Our Spin Swords flew out of our hands. "Now, that I've got your attention! Here's some big news, that'll knock your flight!" He said, and attacked us.

The five of us fell, as our Spin Swords dropped onto the ground.

"Now, that's a bit more like it!" Dreadhead said. "So, let's pretend, you're all blades of grass, and guess who's gonna be the lawnmower!" He said, aiming his blaster at us.

"Oh, yeah?" Jayden said, he appeared behind Dreadhead, about to strike him.

"Jayden!" Kevin called.

"Watch out!" Emily warned.

"Get out of there!" I shouted.

Jayden attacked Dreadhead, but just like last time, it goes through. He continues to attack Dreadhead, and it did nothing. "Hey, what gives?" He asked.

"Oh man, even Jayden's sword, won't work!" Mike said.

"It goes right through his body!" Mia said.

"You attack like a useless gator, check ya later!" Dreadhead said, he was about to attack Jayden, but luckily he got out of the way.

"Nice move!" Kevin said, as we went towards Jayden.

"Guys, let's use our swords, and attack together!" Jayden said.

We got out our Power Discs. "Right!" We said.

All six of us placed our Power Discs into our Spin Swords.

"Hey! What are ya trying to pull, now?" Dreadhead asked.

Our Spin Swords were surrounded by our elements.

"Spin Sword! Sextuple Slash!" The six of us shouted, and attacked Dreadhead. He easily blocks it, and was pushed back a bit.

We were confused at first, until it affected him.

"Got him!" Jayden said.

"Oh, you Rainbow Rangers tickled my tummy!" Dreadhead said, he fired at us. But Jayden blocked it with his Fire Smasher, while we hid behind it. "You can't phase me, so all that's left now, is the cryin'!" He said, and fired again.

"This is serious, what are we gonna do?" Kevin asked.

"We can't keep fighting like this!" I said.

Jayden took out an orange Power Disc.

"Whoa, what is that?" Emily asked.

"I've never seen that before!" Mia said.

Dreadhead suddenly feel dry, and he retreated.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

The six of us were back at the Shiba House.

"Man, that monster was working some bad mojo." Mike said.

"I don't mean to sound like that Nighlok, but our Spin Swords and Symbol Power were... well, useless." Mia said.

"It's scary to think what he could've done to us, if he hadn't dried out." Kevin said.

"No thanks, I'd rather think about how we can beat him." Emily said.

"There's gotta be some way." I said.

"Exactly, Emily and Gabe." Mentor Ji said, he stood up. "Fear is the enemy, if you believe in yourselves, you can win any battle. Confidence is what brings power."

"You weren't there, our weapons couldn't touch 'em." Mike said.

"That's not true." Jayden said, and he stood up. We turned our attentions towards him. "Don't forget, we did injure 'em. I'm working on mastering a new power." He said, walking to the front, and showing us the Power Disc.

"So, that's what you've been doing today." Mia said.

"A new disc, what is it?" Kevin asked.

"They are secret discs, passed down from previous generations of Samurai." Mentor Ji told us.

"Most have been lost in battle, this may be the only one left." Jayden said. "With this, we at least stand the chance, of beating the Nighlok."

Mentor Ji stood next to Jayden. "However, to master this disc, one needs double the Samurai Power, they already have." He told us.

"Don't worry, you all focus on recovery." Jayden told us.

"But twice as much power, can you really handle that?" Mike asked.

"Thanks to Ji, I've been training to believe I can do anything I put my mind to." Jayden said.

"So, why didn't you use it, earlier?" Mike asked.

Jayden was silent for a bit. "...Next time." He said, and walks away.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

It was the next day, Dreadhead returns and were scaring the civilians.

Kevin, Mike, Emily, Mia and I were outside, going to face him.

Mia uses her wind power, and blew Dreadhead towards where we are.

"Ah, so its you!" Dreadhead said, seeing us.

"Hey! Useless!" Kevin said.

"Hey! That's my word!" Dreadhead said, he fired at us.

"Go Go Samurai!" The five of us shouted, we wrote our Samurai Symbols, and Morphed.

"水" "木" "土" "天" "冰"

The five of us deflected the blast.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[Luka Evermore]

It was the next day. Jayden trained nonstop in order to master the Beetle Disc.

"Jayden!" Father exclaimed, he went towards Jayden, who was unconscious and on the ground. He was worried, and wanted to help, but stopped himself.

I went out of my hiding place, and went towards Father and Jayden. "Is he gonna be all right?" I asked, worried about my friend, who I see as a brother.

"He will be." Father told us.

"Wake up, the Nighlok is back." Father told Jayden, who slowly woke up.

"Come on, Fuego." I called. "We got a Nighlok to destroy."

Jayden stood back up, with the help of his Fire Smasher. He looks back, and saw me. "Luka?" He asked.

"That's right." I said, I nodded and smiled. I went towards him, and puts his left arm over my shoulders. "Come on, lets go take down Dreadhead." I said, looking at him.

"Time to clash, again." Jayden said, with determination.

Jayden and I look back at Father, who nodded.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

[Gabriel "Gabe" Itzel]

The five of us fell, as we got attacked.

"There's no point in trying to stand up, dude!" Dreadhead said, he held a blaster towards Kevin's chest. "'Cause I'm about to knock you down, for good!"

"Kevin!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no!" Mia exclaimed.

Dreadhead was about to trigger his blaster, but got attacked by Jayden's Lion Foldingzord. "What's that?" He questioned, and fell.

"It's Jayden!" Mike said.

"What's this?" Dreadhead asked, seeing Jayden, Morphed, and holding his Fire Smasher. "That big blade of yours, ain't buying no respect from me! If you wanna tangle, suit yourself!" He said, and steps a few steps back.

"Sure, I'll tangle with ya, but I won't be alone!" Jayden said.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Dreadhead asked, a bit confused.

Suddenly another Foldingzord appeared, and attacked Dreadhead.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" Dreadhead exclaimed, and he fell.

"Is that..." Emily trailed off, as we watched the Foldingzord.

"Another Zord?" Mia asked.

"Whose could it be?" I asked.

The Foldingzord has the appearance of a wolf, and is the color purple.

"A simple answer, to a simple question." Someone said.

Everyone turned towards where the voice is coming from, and we saw a guy standing next to Jayden.

"Who is that?" Kevin asked, seeing the new guy.

"No way... Is that... Luka?!" Mike said, surprised.

"Hey, Loco." Luka greeted, waving at Mike. "Did ya miss me?" He asked, and winked. The Wolf Foldingzord returns to him. "Introduction can wait, all right? Right now, we have a Nighlok to defeat." He said.

"Go Go Samurai!" Luka shouted, he wrote his Samurai Symbol, and Morphed.

"雷"

Luke Morphed into the Purple Ranger, and he got out his Electro Hammer.

The five of us were shocked, surprised and amazed.

"Whoa!" Kevin said.
"Seriously?!" Mike said.
"Awesome!" Emily said.
"Cool!" Mia said.
"Amazing!" I said.

"Another Ranger?" Dreadhead questioned. "Doesn't matter, I can take the both of you, head on!" He said, facing Jayden and Luka. "Well, I'm waitin'! What's keeping ya, scaredy cats?" He questioned.

"What, why don't they charge?" Kevin asked.

"Come on, Luka! Go for it!" Mike said.

"You can do it, Jayden!" I said.

Jayden opened his belt, revealing the Beetle Disc.

"I see why he's holding back." Mia said.

"Yeesh, I've seen glaciers move faster than you two!" Dreadhead said, pointing his blaster at them.

"Jayden!" Emily and I shouted.
"Luka!" Kevin and Mia shouted.
"Come on, you two! Smash him!" Mike shouted.

"Hey, posers, is that all you've got!" Dreadhead said, preparing to attack them.

"Jayden/Luka!" We shouted.

"You ready, Luka?" Jayden asked.

"Ready when you are!" Luka said, giving him a thumbs-up.

Jayden took out the Beetle Disc, and placed it onto his Fire Smasher. "Fire Blaster: Cannon Blast Mode!" He shouted, his Fire Smasher is engulfs in flames, it changed into Cannon Blast Mode.

"Time to bring out an old friend!" Luka said, he took out a Power Disc. The Power Disc was grey. He placed the Power Disc onto his Electro Hammer. "Electro Hammer: Eagle Armor Mode V1!" He shouted. His Electro Hammer splits, and attached onto him, forming an armor, that has the resemblance of an Eagle. A blaster appeared in his hands.

Kevin, Emily, Mia and I stood up.

"Now, that's hot." Mike said.

"Is Mike talking about Jayden's Fire Smasher, or Luka?" I think to myself.

"Hey, you guys! Lend me your Power Discs!" Jayden said, facing towards us.

"Okay!" Emily said.

"All right!" Kevin said.

The five of us went towards Jayden. Jayden placed his Power Disc into his cannon, and the rest of us followed.

"I!" I shouted.
"Sure!" Kevin shouted.
"Hope!" Mia shouted.
"This!" Mike shouted.
"Helps!" Emily shouted.

"What 'cha got there, boys? Rainbow Peashooter?" Dreadhead questioned.

"Six-Disc Beetle Cannon!" Jayden said. The five of us kneeled behind him.

Luka placed his Power Disc onto his blaster.

"Eagle Armor Thunder Blaster!" Luka said.

Both Jayden and Luka aimed their weapons at Dreadhead.

"Useless pile of junk!" Dreadhead said, he fired his blaster.

"Fire Strike!" Jayden shouted.
"Thunder Strike!" Luka shouted.

The both of them fired their attacks at Dreadhead, blocking his attack, and successfully striking him.

"What in the world?! My dreadlocks feels like LED-locks! This can't be happening!" Dreadhead exclaimed, and he exploded.

"Righteous!" Mike said.
"Awesome!" I said.
"They did it!" Emily said.
"Yeah!" Mia said.

"Guys, hold up on the celebrating, this Nighlok's about to get a lot bigger!" Jayden said.

ⓂⒺⒼⒶⓏⓄⓇⒹ ⒷⒶⓉⓉⓁⒺ

Dreadhead came back giant.

"That's a whole lot of dread!" Mike said.

"I'll say!" Luka said. "You guys handle this! I'll meet you guys back at the Shiba House!" He told us, and sped away.

The six of us threw our Spin Sabers into the air, and it turned into our Mega Sabers. We placed our Foldingzords on the ground, and wrote the Mega Symbol. "超"

We jumped into the air, grabbed our Mega Sabers, and got into our Foldingzords.

"Zords, combine!" The six of us shouted, our Zords combined and formed the Megazord.

We appeared in the cockpit.

"Samurai Megazord! We are United!"

"It's time to give you, a Mega-haircut!" Jayden said, we grabbed our katana, and went to strike Dreadlock, but it went through him. "What? It didn't work!" He said.

"Your sword, still have no effect on me!" Dreadhead said, he fired at us.

Our Megazord shakes. The five of us, except for Jayden fell out of our consoles.

"We gotta try something else!" Jayden said.

"No use, fighting it! You're all cruisin' to a losin'!" Dreadhead said.

We got back onto our consoles.

"Now, what? Any ideas?" Kevin asked.

"We gotta think of something!" I said.

"We've only got one option, it's time to unleash the true power of this disc!" Jayden said, holding the Beetle Disc.

"Huh? What?" Kevin, Emily and I asked.

Jayden went out of the Megazord, and summoned the Beetle Zord.

"Hey, a beetle!" Emily said.
"Excellent!" Kevin said.
"A Zord came out of that disc, how cool!" Mia said.
"Now, that's what I'm talking about!" Mike said.
"Being a Ranger, just gets better and better!" I said.

Jayden went into the Beetle Zord, and began piloting it. He begin making his way towards Dreadhead.

Dreadhead tried to attack him, but it did nothing.

Jayden grabbed onto Dreadhead's leg, and flipped him off, making him fell onto his back.

"We got him! Way to go!" Emily cheered.
"Go Jayden!" I cheered.

Dreadhead called a bunch of Moogers, and they appeared. They prepare to attack us, but Jayden attacks them first.

Jayden connects the Beetle Zord to the Megazord, forming the Beetle Blaster Megazord. He appeared back in the cockpit.

"Nice!" Kevin said.
"Amazing!" I said.
"Yeah!" Mike said.
"Wow!" Mia said.
"Sweet!" Emily said.

"Time to go for it!" Jayden said, he placed the Beetle Disc onto the console. "Beetle Blaster Megazord! Armed for battle!" He shouted.

"Say what?" Dreadhead said.

"Jayden, what's going on?" Mike asked.

"I'll explain later! Focus!" Jayden told us, and we turned our attention back towards the fight.

"Don't back down! Get him!" Dreadhead ordered the Moogers, and they fired arrows at us.

"Beetle Cannon!" Jayden shouted, we attacked the arrows, destroying them and the Moogers Archers.

Moogers with staffs charged at us.

"It doesn't matter how big you are, you're still Moogers!" Jayden said, as we attacked the Moogers that went after us, and defeated them. "Now, it's your turn!" He said, we faced towards Dreadhead.

Dreadhead said that our sword is useless against him, we sheathed our katana.

"Gotcha!" Dreadhead said, he fired at us, but we easily blocked it with our Beetle Blaster, and knocked his blaster off.

"Let's see how useless you think, this is!" Jayden said.

We begin preparing for our finisher move.

"Rotating Beetle Blaster!" The six of us shouted, and spun our Power Discs.

"Whoa! When that thing spins, it ain't no good!" Dreadhead exclaimed.

We attacked Dreadhead with our Beetle Blaster, and destroyed him. "斬"

"Next time, use less! Because you just made me, useless!" Dreadhead said, and he exploded.

"That was epic!" Mike said.
"Wow!" Mia said.
"Totally awesome!" I said.

"Have yourselves a goodnight!" Jayden said.

𝓢𝐘ᗶ𝕓𝙊ไ

It was now the next day, and everyone is at Rainbow's End.

Kevin, Mike, Mia and I were walking together.

"I'm so glad, the mentor gave us, another day off." Mia said.

"It's only fair, since our last one involves, strangling a Nighlok." Mike said, doing some hand movements.

"And it's great, that we finally know who the Purple Ranger is." I said. "And with him being Mentor Ji's adopted son? That was such a surprise."

"Yeah, a big one." Mike said, with some nervousness behind it.

"Well, if the Mentor tells us it's all right, I guess I shouldn't argue." Kevin said.

"Who's gonna argue...?" Emily asked.

"With cotton candy!" Luka said, in a sign-song tone.

The four of us saw Jayden, Emily and Luka holding cotton candies.

Emily handed one each to Mia and Kevin.
Luka handed one to Mike.
Jayden handed one to me.

"This really isn't align with my training diet." Kevin said.

"That's true, but it's okay." Jayden said. "Cotton candy or a day off from training, can be good for you. Ji reminded me that keeping balance in life is important, it lets us be at our best." He said.

"Now, I kinda wish I have a way to tell your past self about this, 'cause knowing you? You would definitely ignore yourself." Luka said.

Everyone laughed a bit.

Kevin took a huge bite out of his cotton candy.

"Come on, you stick in the mud, the rides are this way!" Mike said, wrapping one of his arms around Kevin's shoulders, while the other wraps around Luka's shoulders.

"Yeah! My first roller coaster!" Emily said.

"Let's go!" I said, wrapping my arm around Jayden's, and we went towards the roller coaster.

All of us had a fun time.

A/N: Luka's Profile will hopefully be out, TMR, or sometime before the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 448 20
{All rights and characters go to Haim Saban, for creating Power Rangers Super Samurai. All plotlines excluding the ones that belong to my character S...
12.1K 370 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
26.1K 592 21
Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evil aliens arrived with one plan: to destr...
28.3K 606 23
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’„π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’–π’†π’” *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ Long ago, Earth...