Today To Forever ∞

Par palakkr_2027

Dr Kim Taehyung, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Jisoo, lee do hyuk and IU's daughter. Thing... Plus

characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
update
5.
6.
7.
*imp* related to the previous. chap
9.
10.
11.
12.
The end

8.

176 16 1
Par palakkr_2027

[so as you all got to know the confusion that happened. Mrs Kim still thinks that Taehyung likes Jennie..while the lee family was told by Mrs Kim that Taehyung likes Jennie..that's why they now changed the proposal and now Taehyung and Jennie will be getting married]

Taehyung's POV-(in hospital)
Eomma already fixed the proposal..and now I can't wait to see jisoo as my bride....
Ahh but I can't wait anymore, I want to hear her voice, talk to her about how excited she is about our wedding..i didn't even knew that she also has feelings for me..!!
Let me call eomma and ask for her number!!
[On phone call]
Tae - annyeong eommaa

Mrs.kim- now what happened??

Tae-how do you know it everytime..I want something or not??

Mrs Kim - I can even listen to your heartbeat then this is still your heart's matter!! Now tell me fast!!

Tae- ahh actually I wanted to talk to j- ahh you know..(shy)

Mrs Kim - ohho... I know wait I'll ask yoongi to send it to youu..and now do your work!!

Tae-okk eomma but be fast!! I've an important surgery lined up!! Ok byee saranghaee!!!💓

Mrs Kim pov-
Yoongi-ahh can you please do me a favour?? I said.
Ne aunt tell me!! Yoongi asked.

Mrs Kim -Can you send tae jennie's number??
Yoongi- why jennie's number??
Mrs Kim - because he wants to talk to her..and he should have his would be wife's number!!
Yoongi- are you sure he wants jennie's number?? Cause I don't think so...
Mrs Kim - ofc he told me he likes her and wants her number!!
Yoongi-okayy then I'll send her number to him!!
Mrs Kim - okayy thanks..

[On chat]
Yoongi
Here's your wifey's number Romeo!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Tae
Thanks hyungg...

Taehyung's POV-
Now let me call her!!
But why isn't she picking up!! Pls pick up the phone chuu!!

Jisoo's POV-
I was trying to practice the new song i learnt on guitar..but jennie's phone was continuously ringing which was hella disturbing ..so I stood up...and went to pick up but then Jennie came up.. and answered her phone...

Jennie- what were you doing with my phone?

Jisoo- I wasn't doing anything...it was continuously ringing so I thought to pick it up..that's it

Jennie - okay okayy..now let me pick up this call!!

[On call]
Helloo- Jennie

He- hellooo..- Taehyung
Who are you??

I should ask you this question since you're the one who called..but I'm Jennie and youu?? - Jennie

Ohh hii Jennie!! I'm Taehyung!!

Ohh hii Taehyung sorry I didn't knew it was your number!!

No problem..i thought jisoo will answer the phone..- Taehyung

Technically she was going to pick up the call..but then I came...and how can I let you talk to her when engagement day is coming...you can't talk to her from now...and bride and groom can't see each other till engagement- Jennie

(She was jealous as to why Taehyung wanted to talk to jisoo..when they're the ones getting married that's why she said that she won't let them talk..she also felt shy while talking to him as there is a tradition that bride n groom can't talk or see each other)

Is this really a thing!! I didn't thought that you believe in all this- Taehyung

Earlier it was the case but not now..it's our destiny that brought our families together -jennie

We'll that's correct.. anyways I'll talk to you later..I've an important surgery lined up..- Taehyung

Okayy byeee..-jennie

Taehyung's POV-
Ughh i wanted to talk with jisoo..but because of this tradition...I can't even talk to her.. forget about seeing her...now i just can't wait till our engagement!!

////Time skip/////
A/N POV
As the day of engagement was coming closer..jisoo's nervousness was increasing as she didn't know how will she be able to face the man she loves and who's now gonna be her sister's husband..

But she was also very happy as the distance between her n Jennie was reducing day by day..as Jennie felt like it's because of jisoo's prayers that she is getting married to Taehyung..

/////Engagement day/////
Preparations were in full swing as the day of engagement of the Lee's daughter has came..and they couldn't sit back and relax they wanted everything to be the best..just as Jennie likes it.

Meanwhile with jensoo..💘
Jisoo gave Jennie jihyo eomma's earrings as she decided that it'll be given to the daughter whose marriage is gonna happen first...Jennie was very happy seeing jihyo eomma's earrings...and now that it was given to her..she thought like she's giving her blessings to Jennie...she hugged jisoo..as she got really emotional...and said:-

Jn:- chichuu!!🥺

Jisoo was shocked to hear her nickname from jennie's mouth after years...
Jennie was gonna say thanku for all the things you've done for me..but jisoo stopped her in midway..and hugged her really tight...and said:-

Js:- you've called me chichuu that's already a big deal for me..and you don't need to say thanks to mee..okayy..now get ready..you're the soon to be bride...

Jn:- ohh yess..byeeee kissed Jisoo's cheeks

Thank you God now everything will be going perfect.. Taehyung and Jennie are getting each other's love..may their love continues to grow..also pls give me strength to see him today getting engaged to my sister..but no I don't want any tears on my Jen's special day..I won't let anyone ruin it!! Jisoo thought.

Jennie came in the room after getting ready and jisoo can't stop awwing after seeing Jennie...
Jn:- how do I look??

Js:- ohh my gawdd jen you're looking so prettyyy...just like an Angel 😇

Jn:- really..will my doctor skip a heartbeat after seeing me??

Js:- He'll skip a heartbeat and be spellbound too after seeing you!!

Sooyaaa and jenn come downstairs they've came!! Jin oppa shouts.
They make their way downstairs but couldn't see Taehyung there..jisoo sighs

Mr Kim and Jennie had already met each other in hospital and he really wanted a girl like Jennie for Taehyung..

I didn't knew that you had another daughter too Mr Lee..Mrs Kim says
Yeahh.. we have..her name is jisoo...Mr. lee says...

Such a pretty name nice to meet you jisoo! Mrs. Kim says
Mee too ..should i call you aunty??Jisoo questioned.
Whatever you want child..Mrs Kim replies .

Mr Kim says that they've brought a special gift for Jennie...and the gift is a doctor's coat..and now Jennie can join the hospital as a doctor officially..
Everyone cheered for her. And they decided to take a family picture with Mr and Mrs Kim, Rosé Taehyung's sister, Yoongi and Jennie..

Lee family became a Lil emotional as now there small baby is gonna get married..

Mrs Kim told Jennie to sing something till then Taehyung will come too he's on his way after a surgery...but Jennie told her that she has a very bad voice..and told that jisoo sings really well...

Mrs Kim insisted on jisoo to sing to kill their boredom..Mr Kim said- looks like soojin( Mrs Kim) found her partner..in a mocking tone..

At last jisoo accepted her request and starts to sing a song ( any songg of your choice )

At the same time Taehyung entered the house and was enchanted by seeing jisoo, he wasn't able to move an inch..like he wants even able to hear her singing a song... Nobody has seen him yet as their focus is on jisoo!!

Jisoo finishes the song and looks up to see everybody and found Taehyung staring at her...

Jin saw Taehyung and slowly everyone turned around to see him..Jennie blushed by seeing him...

Mrs Kim held Taehyung's hand and made him stand near his soon to be wife..i.e Jennie..
So the situation is like this:-
Taehyung Jennie Jisoo
Jisoo is standing near Jennie by holding her..

Jennie compliments him by saying that he looks dashing todayy.. Taehyung replied that you're also looking good..and to jisoo is said.. looking pretty as always.. but only jisoo heard him Jennie didn't.

They played lots of games and had fun before exchanging rings..and now the time for exchanging the rings has come..
Everyone stood on the stage..while Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement..as jisoo along with Jennie were coming towards the stage together..
Taehyung's eyes were fixed upon jisoo only..he didn't cared about the people.. because his entire world is going to be his soon..he thought.

Taehyung's happy face was slowly turning into a frown as he saw how jennie was extending her hand towards Taehyung..and jisoo was looking nervous standing at the side...

Suddenly Mrs Kim spoke,
I'm very happy today as my beloved son is getting married to the love of his life..Jennie...
I've never asked anything from God..but have always wanted my son's happiness and today he found his happiness
I was sure that our choice has always been the same, is same and always will be the same..

While Mrs Kim was saying these things.. Taehyung stood there quite without saying anything just listening to what his mother is saying..

Mrs Kim asked Taehyung to make Jennie wear the ring they bought..
Jennie extended her hand but Taehyung wasn't moving at all..he was confused as how and at which point things turned this bad..

Everyone was now asking Taehyung what happened and why wasn't he sliding the ring into jennie's finger..

But then suddenly Taehyung bursted
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CANT DO THIS MARRIAGE EOMMA...
I CAN'T..IM SORRY

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
3.7K 427 37
In which Kim Taehyung, an average high schooler who has a hopeless crush on Jennie, the popular girl at school who already have a boyfriend named Jun...
106K 5.4K 42
Kim Taehyung, a prominent transferee who developed feelings for Kim Jisoo, the university's hailed queen.