My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One

451 18 3
By ChildOfBeast13

Meanwhile where the press conference was being held, Principal Nezu, the Erasure Hero: Shoto Aizawa, and Vlad King were waiting for the next question to be thrown at them by the reporters.

Reporter : You spoke about the students' safety, Eraser Head. During the incident it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?

Aizawa : I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome.

Reporter : What do you mean by "worst possible outcome"? You don't call 26 victims and two abducted the worst possible outcome?

Aizawa : The "worst outcome" I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed.

Nezu : The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' Quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma.

Reporter : Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?

Nezu : We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future.

Reporter : Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Salazar and Bakugo? Katsuki Bakugo, enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. Rex Salazar has also shown to be heroic as he was able to defeat a villain while also saving a middle school girl in the process. On the other hand, the violence that Katsuki Bakugo shown in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony shows that he is not always very stable mentally. And as for Salazar... perhaps they took him for another reason.

Aizawa : What other reason could there be?

Reporter : After doing a deep dive on this young man, it seems that he is much more special than he appears to be. When he was a child he was at the center of an accident that occurred at the facility of the Nanite Project, which would have certainly ended his life. However, his parents, Rafael and Violeta took the only active nanites and injected them in their son. Not only did this save his life, but Salazar was registered as a boy who didn't develop a Quirk but one suddenly appeared soon after the procedure. Is it safe to say that the nanites caused some sort of mutation allowing him to develop a Quirk?

Everyone in the room then falls silent from the reporter's point as they were shocked to know that the microscopic machines were able to do such a thing.

Reporter : It's safe to say that the villains captured Salazar because they are interested in him because he is the only person in Japan with complete and active nanites, but what if the villains kidnapped Katsuki Bakugo because they had an eye on his behavior? Kidnapping them with deceitful words, and dyeing them with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that they have a future?

After hearing the reporter's words Aizawa stands up from his chair, but instead of losing his composure like the reporter wanted, the pro hero instead bows his head and apologizes.

Aizawa : As an educator, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugo's violent behavior. However, his violent actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers "ideal strength". As for Rex Salazar, U.A. was not aware of his condition but he is responsible enough to use his newfound power for others instead of himself. The two of them are trying harder than anyone in their pursuit of becoming the "top hero". If the villains think they can corrupt those two to the path of evil, then I believe they are being short-sighted.

Reporter : That is not evidence, though. This isn't a question of how you feel– I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place.

Nezu : We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our students back.

===================================================================================================

Back with Rex and Bakugo who were standing away from the League of Villains, they overheard what Nezu and Aizawa said from the TV.

Rex : Nice to know that Mr. Aizawa believes in us that much. Though, me and Caesar are screwed once this is all over...

Bakugo : That's how it is, you damn scum of a league! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!

Rex : Same goes for me. You guys kidnapped us because you thought we could be of use to you, right? *smirks* That means you can't fight us seriously.

Magne : You two know exactly what your positions are, huh? What smart boys!

Dabi : No, they're idiots.

Toga : I'll stick you.

Mr. Compress : Even if they weren't going to join us, he should have pretended we were winning him over...

Rex : This guy? Maybe I would have done it, but Explosion Boy's ego is way too big for him to bite the bullet and do that.

Bakugo : I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Shigaraki continued to look at the severed hand that fell on the ground and seemed to be a bit off.

Shigaraki : Father...

Kurogiri : Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!

Shigaraki then looks over at Rex and Bakugo with hostile intent in his eyes causing a shiver to go down both the young heroes' spine. Shigaraki then puts up his hand as he was commanding his comrades not to attack the two students.

Shigaraki : Don't touch them, any of you.

Shigaraki picks up the severed hand and then puts it back on his face.

Shigaraki : These two... are valuable pieces. I wish you would've listened to me a little... I thought we would come to an understanding...

Rex : Come to an understanding? With someone like you? *scoffs* Yeah, right.

Shigaraki : Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're doing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely. *turns to TV* Master– Lend me your power.

Bakugo : Master...? You're not the boss around here? That's not funny!

Shigaraki : Kurogiri, Compress, make them go to sleep again.

Mr. Compress : I can't believe they're such bad listeners. I'm almost impressed.

Rex : Hold it!

Mr. Compress begins to walk over to the two when Rex created one of his machines, the B.F.S. and pointed it at the villains.

Rex : Don't take one step closer! Don't listen, and you'll lose both of your precious pieces just like that. I'll make one of my fastest builds and get out of here, and you won't be able to stop me since I'm sure none of you have Quirks with good mobility.

Alpha : Idiot. Even if you do manage to escape that way, Kurogiri will transport you right back where you started.

Rex : You sure about that?

Bakugo then looks at Rex and could clearly tell that he was bluffing about being able to outrun Kurogiri's Quirk, but played along with it as he tried to come up with a plan himself. Suddenly, they all heard someone knock on the door.

??? : Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store.

It became silent for a few seconds, when suddenly...

All Might : Smash!

Spinner : What the–?!

Shigaraki : Kurogiri! Gate!

Kurogiri then tries to create a warp gate so that everyone could escape but the number 7 hero Kamui Woods comes in the building and uses his ultimate move, Lacquered Chain Prison to restrain all the villains.

Kamui Woods : Pre-emptive Binding... Lacquered Chain Prison!

Dabi : A tree? What the heck?

Dabi then activates his Quirk to break free from Kamui Woods' hold but Gran Torino soon speeds into the room and kicks him in the head, knocking him unconscious.

Gran Torino : Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put.

All Might : Just what I'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than the eye can see, Gran Torino! You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why?

All Might : Because we are here!

Mr. Compress : Right after that press conference... Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?

Twice : Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!

Toga : No! No...!

From the door, the number 5 hero Edgeshot slips through the door using his Quirk and unlock it allowing the police to enter the room.

​​Edgeshot : When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most. We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino store. Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police.

All Might : *to Rex and Bakugo* I'm sure you were scared... You did good bearing it. I'm sorry. It's fine now, young men!

Bakugo : I-I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it!

All Might then gives Bakugo a thumbs up.

Rex : ( It's kinda hard to tell since his default is angry, but I guess he was scared. )

Shigaraki : After I went through all that trouble to prepare this... Why are you coming to me, you last boss? Kurogiri, bring as many as you can over!

All Might : Nomus, I presume?

Rex : Bring it! Those Nomu are done the second they get here!

A few seconds then go by but none of the Nomu showed up as Kurogiri couldn't find them.

Shigaraki : What's the matter, Kurogiri?

Kurogiri : I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there...!

Shigaraki : *confused* Huh?

All Might : You are still green, Shigaraki!

Shigaraki : *irritated* Huh?

All Might : League of Villains, you underestimated everything too much– The soul of a young man– The diligent investigations of the police– And– Our anger! That's enough with the childish pranks. This is the end. Tomura Shigaraki!

Spinner : All Might... This is the hero acknowledged by Stain...!

Shigaraki : The end, you say? Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun. Justice... peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas! It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people to my cause... Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning... Kurogiri!

Suddenly, before Kurogiri could act, a red thread pierced right through him which resulted in him falling unconscious.

Magne : No, stop! I couldn't see anything! What, did you kill him?

Edgeshot : I played around with his insides and made him unconscious. He is not dead. Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce! This man was always a nuisance. I'll have him sleep.

Gran Torino : Didn't I tell you earlier it would be in your best interest to stay put? Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara. With little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for you to run. Hey, Shigaraki, can I ask you where your boss is?

Shigaraki : This... This is... unsatisfying... Don't be ridiculous... Don't be ridiculous...

All Might : Where is he right now?

Shigaraki : Go away... Disappear...

All Might : Shigaraki!

Shigaraki : I HATE YOU!

Suddenly, a bunch of black sludge appears in the room as Nomus emerges from them, shocking everyone.

Kamui Woods : Nomus?! They came from nowhere! What is that?!

Gran Torino : Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?!

Edgeshot : He's still unconscious! He didn't do it!

Gran Torino : They just keep coming!

All Might : Kamui Woods! Do not let them go under any circumstance!

Kamui Woods : Yes, sir!

Out of nowhere, the black sludge that appeared in the room suddenly comes out of Rex and Bakugo's mouth.

Rex & Bakugo : What the–?!

All Might : Young Bakugo, Young Salazar!

All Might then tries to grab Rex and Bakugo, however, he was too late as the sludge covered their bodies before the two disappeared.

All Might : Noooo!

Kamui Woods : Endeavor, we need backup!

Kamui Woods looks back down at the ground where Endeavor and the rest of the police were, only to see that they were surrounded by black sludge as Nomu started to come out of it as well.

Endeavor : Tsukauchi, expand the evacuation area!

Tsukauchi : There should be two hideouts... That's what our investigation results said... Jeanist, didn't you take control over there?

Tsukauchi was waiting for a response from Best Jeanist but he got no response. Back inside the League of Villains' lair, the heroes were fighting off the Nomu when more black sludge appeared in the room.

Shigaraki : Master...

Gran Torino : Oh no! Everyone's going to be taken away!

All Might : Damn it! Take me with you, Shigaraki!

All Might dashes towards Shigaraki and tries to grab so that he could teleport along with him, but the villain and the rest of his comrades soon disappear before he could get there.

Kamui Woods : I-I'm sorry, everyone!

Edgeshot : It wasn't your fault! We were also unable to do anything! We thought Kurogiri's Warp Gate was more like teleportation rather than one that opened a path in space.

Gran Torino : All Might!

Three Nomus then jumps onto the number one hero but he soon spins around with a good amount of speed as he sends them all flying as he sends them crashing through the building walls and thrown outside.

All Might : Oklahoma Smash!

All Might then walks over to one of the holes that he made and looks down at Endeavor while coughing.

All Might : Endeavor! Are you all right?

Endeavor : What're you looking at to ask a question like that? Even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon? If you're gonna go, then hurry up and go!

All Might : Yeah, I'll leave it to you.

===================================================================================================

At the factory where all the Nomus were supposed to be, all the pro heroes who were tasked with destroying the factory and capturing the Nomus were on the ground, defeated as the building was destroyed by some sort of explosion. Best Jeanist was laying on the ground injured while looking at a figure floating in the air that was clapping.

??? : As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant--That quick decision-making... and skill... You must have nerves of steel.

Best Jeanist : ( This man... This isn't what I was told... But so what...? A top hero... doesn't use that as an excuse for failure– )

Best Jeanist then goes to attack the floating figure with his Quirk, however, the figure uses one of his Quirks, Air Cannon, to shoot a strong blast of wind towards Best Jeanist as it pierces through his stomach.

All For One : I see. This is strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours... It's a Quirk that doesn't go with Tomura's disposition.

Behind a wall that was a few feet away, the four U.A. students were hiding behind it as they felt the pressure coming from All For One and were unable to move.

Todoroki : ( What's with this guy? )

Kirishima : ( He erased all of them in an instant. )

Yaoyorozu : ( We must run...! I know this, but... )

Iida : ( I'm so scared, my body... )

Midoriya : ( ...my body... won't move... What... in the world... was that?! )

Suddenly, they all hear the sound of water splashing as they also hear two familiar voices.

Bakugo : Damn it... the hell...?!

Rex : What the heck was that stuff...?!

Midoriya : ( Kacchan! Rex! )

All For One : Sorry, Bakugo, Salazar.

Bakugo : Huh?!

More splashes were heard in the area causing Rex and Bakugo to turn around and see the black sludge from before as the members of the League of Villains come out of them.

Toga : What the–?

Twice : Something stinks! Smells good!

Shigaraki : Master...

All For One : You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child. Because you judged that Bakugo was an important piece. Do it as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you.

Rex and Bakugo then stay put in their position and stare at All For One as they try to figure out what to do next. Blue streaks then appear through Rex's upper body as he was about to build the Boogie Pack and fly away, when All For One turns around and looks over at him.

All For One : I'm glad that you were able to be brought here, Rex Salazar.

As soon as Rex heard All For One's voice, the blue streaks then disappeared as his body was filled with fear as the villain continued to speak.

All For One : I've wanted to meet you for quite a while. Tomura kidnapping Bakugo was his original plan, but I asked him to capture you as well. You're an important piece to my master plan, so I needed to see you in person. I promise that once you join the League, life as you know it will change immensely.

Rex : N-No way. You probably just want me on your side so I don't turn your Nomu back to normal. Isn't that right...?

All For One : Hm? Oh yes. Tomura told me about that. It's true that particular trait interests me, but that's not it. You are so much more that you realize, Salazar. Meant for greater things than being a measly hero. You are one of the pieces of the puzzle. One of the components of the code.

Rex who had no idea what All For One was talking about becomes even more afraid as he takes a step back.

All For One : You're here, after all, aren't you...?

Suddenly, All Might comes falling from the sky and dives straight towards All For One ready to attack. He then finally reaches All For One and attacks him, but the villain simply blocks it with his bare hands causing a shockwave going throughout the area.

All Might : I'll have you return everything, All For One!

All For One : Will you kill me again, All Might?

The shockwave that was emitting from the two then grows even stronger as it blows the League of Villains along with Rex and Bakugo away.

All For One : You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might.

All Might : What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?

Bakugo : ( He held back All Might with his bare hands! )

Rex : ( Not even All Might could push this guy back! )

All Might : I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One! I will take Young Bakugo and Young Salazar back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!

All For One : There's so much to do. It'll be tough...

All Might then quickly rushes over to All For One and brings his arm back, ready to attack the villain. All For One then raises his arm at All Might as his arm begins to expand and charges his next attack.

All For One then attacks All Might with his Air Cannon Quirk blowing the Symbol of Peace away from him and launches him backwards as he crashes through multiple buildings.

All For One : Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types.

Rex & Bakugo : All Might!

All For One : Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take those children with you.

All For One then aims his hand over at the unconscious Kurogiri as his fingers turn black with red streaks before tendrils extend from his fingers and stab into him.

All For One : Kurogiri, get everyone away from here.

Magne : Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!

All For One : I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it. Forcible Quirk Activation!

The villain then forcibly activates Kurogiri's Quirk as a large Warp Gate opens up behind the villains.

All For One : Now, go.

Shigaraki : What about you...?

All Might then recovers from All For One's attacks and jumps into the air and swiftly heads towards the villains as All For One uses one of his Quirks, Air Walk, to float up in the air.

All For One : Think constantly, Tomura. You still have so much more room to grow!

All Might : I won't let you get away!

All Might then dashes towards All For One and attacks him with a kick but All For One blocks All Might's attack with his arm causing another strong shockwave to emit.

Shigaraki : Master...

Mr. Compress : Let's go, Shigaraki! While that pipe mask is holding All Might back! Get your pieces!

Mr. Compress uses his Quirk on the unconscious Dabi as all the villains shift their focus on Bakugo and Rex.

Bakugo : What a pain...!

Rex : Tell me about it...!

All Might : Young Bakugo! Young Salazar!

All Might rushes over to help the two boys but All For One gets in his way and stops him from getting there by using his tendrils.

Twice then attacks the two with his measuring tape as Rex dodges out of the way by rolling while Bakugo boosted himself away by using his Quirk. Toga then rushes over to Bakugo and starts to attack him with her knife as Bakugo was able to dodge it all.

Mr. Compress then comes from behind Bakugo and was about to touch so that he could use his Quirk on him, but was soon launched away when Rex fired a chunk of debris at the villain.

Rex : ( These guys are in crisis mode, too. Unlike earlier, they'll drag us with them by force if they have too! One thing's for sure, we can't let that masked guy lay a finger on us! )

Magne and Spinner then charge over to Rex who reloads the Slam Cannon and fires the debris at the villain causing them to disperse and dodge it. Spinner then tries to grab Rex who puts away his large cannon and jumps back to avoid the attack before switching to the Smack Hands and punches Spinner launching backwards as he crashes into Magne.

Suddenly, Rex feels a presence behind him as he glances back to see a glowing red light which belonged to Alpha who had enlarged his right fist. He then charges towards Rex who rushes over to him as well and as they were mere inches away, the two attacked each other with a punch causing a small shockwave.

Alpha : You cannot keep me from what I seek.

Rex : My brother? Look around, he's not here!

Alpha : The father is redundant now that I've found you.

Red energy then emits from Alpha once again which spreads to Rex as he tries to take the Omega-1 Nanite from the young hero. However, suddenly, Alpha was forced back by an unknown force causing him to slide back a bit from Rex.

Alpha : *confused* I couldn't steal it. No, I simply cannot control it.

Alpha then looks back up at Rex and sees that the young hero was charging towards him as he prepares to block his attack with one of his barriers. However, Rex quickly reacts by shifting his weight and jumping over to where Alpha was unguarded, but Alpha quickly reacts by trying to attack him.

Rex then moves faster than Alpha and attacks the villain with an uppercut as it sends him flying up into the air before he lands on the ground. Twice then tackles Rex from behind and pins to the ground as Mr. Compress started to run over to him.

Twice : I have him! No I don't!

Mr. Compress : That's it, Twice! Just keep holding him down!

Rex : Get off of me!

Rex then switches to the Boogie Pack and flies up off the ground as he throws Twice off of him and looks back over to Mr. Compress before blowing the villain away with his turbines. Twice then attacks Rex's machine with his measuring tape and slices off one of the turbines, and as Rex was caught off guard by this Alpha who had just recovered uses this as his chance to strike as he grabs Rex with his enlarged fist.

He then lifts Rex up into the air before slamming him down into the ground before throwing him towards Bakugo who was facing off against Toga.

As Rex was sent flying backwards Bakugo notices him coming towards him as he boosts himself backwards with his explosion while Toga quickly jumps away as Rex crashes onto the ground.

Rex : *groans in pain* Candle head packs more of a punch than I thought.

Bakugo : Watch you're going! Are you stupid or something?!

Rex : *slightly irritated* Don't make me hurt you.

Suddenly, everyone heard a crashing noise and looked to where the sound came from and saw that a huge ice ramp had appeared out of nowhere. Three figures then go up the ramp with incredible speed and head up towards the air while the ramp starts to crumble down.

Rex and Bakugo then take a look at what flew up into the air and see a familiar face looking down at them as they extended their hand out.

Kirishima : Come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1K 22
In a superhero society, everyone is born with a superpower. Those who train to use their power for the greater good are the defenders of the people c...
64.3K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
1.4M 30.9K 88
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
109K 3.3K 75
In a world where 80% of the population have extraordinary abilities known as quirks an occupation was made for those who wanted to be something more...