KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

latinasforharry เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

โ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒโž โ”โ”โ” ๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter eleven.

4.8K 205 17
latinasforharry เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When dinner was over, Rickon and Lysa took the kids to bed, while Brandon and Daesella walked to their rooms.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" Brandon asked once the two were in Daesellas room.

"It was nice, you are very lucky to have a big family"

"You have one as well Daesella, or did you forget how many Targaryens there are"

Daesella chuckled "Not as many as there used to, that's for sure"

"I never met any of them anyway, I was only able to meet my grandfather and his memory is hazy anyway"

Brandon nodded his head "What about your aunt, Princess Rhaenys?"

"Me and Rhaenyra grew up with her children, Leanor and Leana, other than them and my uncle Daemon, my family basically stops there"

"We're not as close as we used to be, Daemon has been exiled...again, and Leana and Leanor spend most of their time in Driftmark nowadays"

"And where do you find yourself spending most of your time nowadays?"

"On dragon back" Daesella answered simply "I've been visiting the free cities, but my father heard of it and practically banned me from ever going again"

"So do I get to hear about the long and complicated story of how Jason Lannister ended up being betrothed to you now?"

Daesellas eyes widened. She forgot she had told him she would explain after dinner "He um... he asked for my hand"

Brandon lightly scoffed "So he just asked for your hand and you accepted?" Brandon didn't believe it.

"My father had been pestering me about his proposal for weeks now, I just finally accepted I guess"

Brandon could tell there was more to the story "I'm sure there's plenty of other Lords through the kingdom that would wish to be your husband, why choose Jason?"

Daesella shrugged "I guess my father found Jason to be the best option, I don't know"

Daesella could tell that Brandon wanted to say more, but before he had the chance to open his mouth, Daesella beat him to it "Look I'm really tired Brandon, perhaps we can continue this conversation tomorrow? Or never?" Daesella attempted to joke.

Brandon simply rolled his eyes playfully "Fine" he breathed out.

"What exactly are our plans for tomorrow?" Brandon asked curiously.

Daesella sent him a cheeky smile "have you ever ridden a dragon before?"

Brandons eyes widened as he shook his head rapidly "No, no, no. Daesella absolutely not"

Daesella laughed and pushed Brandon out of her room as he continued to deny the idea of going on dragon back.

"Tomorrow early morning I'll be waiting outside" Daesella said playfully after she had finally managed to push her friend outside of the room.

Brandon continued shaking his head "You cannot be serious Daesella!" He whisper yelled, not wanting to wake up his family.

Daesella said nothing as she kissed his cheek "Sleep well Brandon, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow"

Brandon didn't even get to savor the feeling of her lips on his cheeks as he continued shaking his head "Daesella" He whined.

Daesella said nothing as she simply chuckled and closed the door leaving Brandon standing outside with a fearful expression on his face.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning Daesella woke relatively easily compared to her mornings in the red keep. She quickly dressed herself in some riding gear and left the comforts of her room. She was greeted with Cregan Stark just outside the door of her room.

"Oh!" Daesella said, lightly shocked at the little boy.

Daesella crouched down to meet the boys height "Hi Cregan"

Cregan attempted to puff out his chest and stand a little taller in order to look more intimidating.

"good morrow princess"

Daesella smiled lightly "Good morrow Cregan" she looked at the boy one last time before speaking up again "do you want to join me to get breakfast?"

Cregan nodded his head eagerly "Yes!" He responded quickly, a blush forming on his cheeks. He suddenly felt very flustered under the older girls gaze.

Daesella chuckled, standing back up and taking the boy's hand in her own, causing the little boy next to her to smile brightly. They both made their way towards the kitchen where they found the entire Stark family setting up the table for breakfast.

Daesella felt a tug on her arm and found Cregan pulling her towards the table. She followed him as she said good morning to the family. She found Brandon already sitting down and sent him a smile which he returned before laughing at the sight of his little brother pulling her to sit down next to him.

"Sit" Cregan patted the seat next to him and Daesella obliged "thank you Cregan"

"I see my brother wasted no time in attempting to court you" Brandon teased.

He sat across from them and sent his little brother a small smirk. Cregan huffed and attempted to hit his older brother, but his mother quickly stopped him before he could by putting his hands back down.

"Brandon," She said in a warning tone.

Brandon put his hands up in defense.

Daesella ruffled Cregan's hair playfully "Don't listen to him, he's just jealous i'm giving you my attention"

Cregan stuck his tongue out at his older brother and sent him a smirk in return. Brandon rolled his eyes and Daesella laughed.

Breakfast with the Starks went smoothly and Daesella enjoyed spending time with the northerners, although she missed Rhaenyra dearly. The girls weren't used to spending time apart, especially since they're mother had passed. Daesella knew she had to take this trip though, for her own sake.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Back in Dragonstone Daemon Targaryen was preparing to leave to the stepstones when he received a raven informing him of a betrothal between his niece and Jason Lannister. He ripped the letter angrily and let out a frustrated yell. How could his brother possibly accept this proposal? No Targaryen, especially not his sweet niece, should have to live with a greedy
Lannister.

He knew what it was like to have to marry someone you couldn't care less for. He wished someone would have objected to him marrying his wife and he knew that Daesella couldn't possibly have agreed to this arrangement.

His thoughts were interrupted by Corlys walking into the room "Ships are taking off soon Daemon"

Daemon nodded his head "I have to take care of something first Corlys, you take off without me"

"Very well, goodluck"

Daemon chuckled "I'm not the one who needs luck"

Lord Corlys just furrowed his brows in confusion before walking out and leaving the rogue prince to himself.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella was saddling Safyra waiting for Brandon to finish getting ready. She didn't tell him where they would be going, just to meet her outside.
Safyra was grumbling uncomfortably, almost trying to let her rider know that she didn't like being there.

"I know girl, I know," Daesella whispered, attempting to comfort her.

Safyra whined some more wanting to get her point across. Daesella chuckled at her dragons antics "I get it Safyra, just hang in there a little longer"

"Okay I'm ready to die"

Daesella turned around and found Brandon staring at Safyra in awe. She chuckled before walking over to him and dragging him towards Safyra "Don't be so dramatic"

"I am not being dramatic!" Brandon said defending himself.

"Does it look like I have long silver hair and gorgeous lilac eyes!"

Daesella looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm not a Targaryen, I'm not meant to ride dragons"

"You'll be fine I promise" Daesella assured him.
She grabbed his hand and guided it towards Safyra. Brandon quickly retracted his hand from her hold before he could touch the dragon.

Daesella looked at Brandon with soft eyes which caused his heart to quicken "Do you trust me?" She asked him gently.

Brandon nodded his head slowly and allowed Daesella to grab ahold of his hand once more. She slowly brought it up to Safyra and allowed him to pet her scales.

Brandon was breathing heavily beside Daesella and when she turned to take a look at him she found him with his eyes tightly closed.

She let go of his hand allowing him to touch the Dragon on his own and brought her own hand up towards his cheek "Brandon" She whispered.

Brandon simply let out a noise letting her know he was listening. Daesella chuckled lightly, she caressed his cheeks softly "Brandon it's okay. Safyra likes you"

Brandon slowly opened his eyes after hearing what she said "she does?"

Daesella smiled, letting go of his cheeks. She nodded her head "Look"

Brandons eyes followed to where Daesella was gesturing at and found the large dragon's eyes closed in content. He laughed in disbelief and continued petting her freely.

"She's so gentle," Brandon whispered in amazement.

"No matter how large she gets, or how terrifying she might look to everyone else. I see her, and now you do as well"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
AUTHORS NOTE: I did not check this chapter so if you see any mistakes just ignore them. Slightly filler chapter because the next chapter will be a little more detailed I hope. Anywayy hopefully next chapter will be up in less than a week!

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

123K 3.1K 12
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, - ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡. ยฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด
18.1K 463 15
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐”๐‘๐ sorry for not adding this sooner but SLOW BURN Aegon Targaryen x Targ!OC Al...
1.2K 32 12
"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐› ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
18.2K 775 5
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...