CHAENGCASSO|| S.CY

By SO_SOwhatt

This is son chaeyoung×female reader imagine This is only for people who loves chae genuinely i don't need you... More

Chaengcasso >> My Thoughts
DRUNK AND JEALOUS
Never Close enough

Real Dream

74 5 0
By SO_SOwhatt

I'm so happy chaeyoung updated on bubble twice 😭 like i literally cried.
And yet people still can be so mean about that, people haissst anyway enjoy.

I swear some people are harassing chae and it's not about Jewish thing anymore, they're just using that to hate on the poor girl, slut shaming her and such, THOSE STUPID thrice my gosh, they're so insecure aren't they?

*******************************************

YOU WOKE UP Feeling heavy down to your tummy,  blinking your eyes a few times you then tried to sat up but you were stop as you saw a hands wrapped around your waist and a legs resting on top of yours.

You smile and stare at your wife's beautiful face, she looks just so young and so cute even though she'll be turning 30 a few years from now, she's even older than you but you look like older than her, well she's not easy to handle so it makes so much sense.

Caressing her face you laugh a little, seeing
Her stage make still on and her clothes probably from encore stage are still on too,she didn't even mind to change and just went straight to bed.

She must be so tired, preparing constantly for their 5th world tour and her solo stage, too bad you weren't there too see the special moment of your girl, but you know she still shine bright like the stars up above
She live for that moment, she's born to be son chaeyoung to be part of that wonderful group.

You slowly took her hands and legs off of you and you stood up, walking straight to the washroom, you grab her make up remover, a cotton and a two towel one is dry and one is wet, then you went back to where she is.

You sat up next to her and slowly wipe her make up, chaeyoung slightly move as you wipe her eyes with her micellar water on the cotton.

As you were wiping her face with clean and dry towel, chaeyoung's eyes slowly opened, her eyes met yours with hint of confusion on them.

"y/n? What are you doing?" she ask

You smile and caress her now bared face
"wiping your face" you put those things you used away and face her again, "You forget to wash up and change your clothes"

She looks at you with her soft and loving eyes and pull you, for you to land on her chest, " I feel asleep as soon as i saw you" she said and planted a kiss on your head,
"thank you, i really don't know what to do without you"

"you better be" you said playfully " I'm sorry i couldn't watch you today"

She played with your hair and sighs,
"its okay i understand, your busy and there's always a next time"

You nodded and look up to her, meeting her beautiful eyes staring at you with full of love, no one look at you like chaeyoung did even your previous ex, no one loves you better than chae.

" i saw your pictures online, you look so cute and beautiful" you said and she giggles scrunching her nose she plant a kiss on your forehead, " Yeah?"

" uhuh you did great, on your solo stage
Your so stunning ans so beautiful" she laugh and nodded "My head is going to explode, your complementing me too much"

You smile and place your hands on top of her lips tracing it down to every line.
"I'm just happy and lucky that i got to have this amazing woman all by myself, that you're mine and no one else and i love you every part of you"

Kissing your head again, she nod and brush your hair, " I'm also happy that you're mine and that You love me so much, i love you  too y/n"

You smile as she smile at you, she place her hands onto your lips as she slowly lean forward, you close your eyes as you were waiting for her lips to met yours.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" you jolted from your seat, holding your beating chest, you glared at your best friend, if she's not your best friend  and its not illegal to kill a person you will definitely kill her.

You were on the good part where you and chaeyoung will kiss!!! How could she just ruin and interrupt like that!!! ARGHHHH.

"f*ck you shin ryujin!!" She laugh and put her hands up in the air, "oh no y/n I'm taken"

You roll your eyes and frown at her
Well your good for nothing friend are dating the famous cheer leader hwang yeji the most beautiful girl on your batch.

Now you're sure that she used witchcraft for yeji to like and date her, because no one will ever date her ESPECIALLY YOU.

"Hahahaha I'm sorry" she laugh seeing your sour face, " your day dreaming again, and not listening i was talking to you!!" she reason out.

"I don't care about what you said okay? For all i care its all about your dream date with yeji!!!" you fired still rolling your eyes at her, "i hope she'll realised how stupid you are and dump you"

Holding her chest she laugh and roll her eyes "Ouch that's too much!! If that happens I'll skin you alive"

You ignored her and grab your things, you walk passed to her and went out of the classroom, your so busy with your thoughts that you didn't even notice the class has already ended.

Sometimes you can really lost in your thoughts, leaving the reality well you wish everything you imagined could turn into reality.

Like son chaeyoung being your wife
And being yours, she has been your idol ever since you saw her and her group performed that little cub who makes your day even better by just seeing her face on to the wall of your room.

She doesn't know you, but you know her
She doesn't think of you, but you think of her every second of every minute of every hour on everyday of every week on every month of every year.

"Wait for me!!" she shouted shamelessly, you shake your head out of embarrassment as everyone at the hallway stare at her, you continued to walk but this time it was faster than it was a while ago.

Why is she your best friend again? Ghhhhaadddd,

You went out of the university and walk your way to your favourite cafe on the corner of the street, it's near to your university and across that cafe was the building of JYP entertainment, its the entertainment of twice where chaeyoung was part of.

"Welcome back ma'am" the cashier greeted you as soon as you went to order, you ask for a cup of hot coffee and a two slice of strawberry cheese cake then you go and payed for it and walk towards your usual seat.

It was the chair near the big glass window of the cafe where you could see the jyp building.

That spot is the second reason why you always comes here, because you could see the twice member entering or leaving the building often, and theres a chance that you also saw chaeyoung.

Your happy to see her even from a far, that's your daily routine after class or not as long as you have free time, you'll surely goes here to wait for twice to arrive or leave, although most of the time your failed.

Taking your laptop out of your bag, you took out your pen and notebook, you have to make a project for a major class and you'll do it here.

A moment later your order came, the waiter place the hot coffee in front of you and a two slice of strawberry cheese cake.

"Thank you" you thank him " Can i get the WiFi password?" you ask him.

The waiter smile and nod, "I'll get it for you please wait for a moment" he said leaving you.

To get the piece of paper where the wifi password is written, they change the WiFi everyday so they gave it through the paper.

Sipping from your cup of coffee you lean your back to your seat and close your eyes as the taste of the coffee dance into your mouth.

The second reason why you always went here is their coffe and their strawberry cheesecake, it just taste heaven its so delicious and so tasty that you can't help but to get addicted.

"Here is the password ma'am" the waiter said sliding the piece of paper to the table,
You open your eyes and smile at him, putting down your coffee, you grab the paper and type the password to your laptop, then you start to work on your project while eating and sipping from your coffee.

You felt a presence of a person sat on the vacant seat in front of you, but because your too busy typing something on your laptop and your sure that it's ryujin so you just ignored it.

"can i seat here?" the person ask you like she was kind of a dumb, she ask you after she sat in front of you, how stupid.

"Your already seating there right so you don't need my permission" you said slightly annoyed.

A soft chuckle came from her lips, you'd admit it sounds kinda sexy but you don't give a damn.

"I'm sorry about that i hope I'm not disturbing you or something" rolling your eyes you stop your fingers from typing as your eyes travelled from the laptop to hers.

Your eyes widen and your mouth agape while looking at the girl in front of you, suddenly you felt like your body was frozen.

Daymmmm are you hallucinating or something? Does the coffee had drugs and your suddenly high???

Is it really son chaeyoung seating across from you?? Is she really here in front of you?

You brush your eyes and blink a few Times making sure if you're imagining or not, and after a few times well...she's still seated right in front of you, she's not vanishing isn't that mean she's really here?

"stop are you trying to erase your eyes or something?"

"son chaeyoung?" you only answered to her.

She laugh while nodding her head
"Your cute" she said making your face flustered, she's more cuter than you she's the definition of the word CUTE so what does she mean? Is she blind now?

"Hi I'm son chaeyoung" she said handing her hand over to you, "you are?"

You wipe your hands to your dress before yoi your accept her hand, "Y/n, l/n y/n" her hands are so soft, probably softer than yours well your hand are hard.

"Nice to meet you y/n-ssi"

"nice too meet you too chaeyoung-ssi"

"nah just call me chaeyoung, y/n-ssi"

You nod shyly "Just call me y/n too"

She smile showing her beautiful and legend dimples, "I always saw you seating here your always on your book or laptop, your always busy with doing stuffs, you must be the top one in your class"

Your face becomes more red because of what she said, son chaeyoung notice your existence in these beautiful world,

"Ahm not really i.. I just feel motivated when i do my works here"

" hmm I see" she look up to the waiter who places down her 9 ice Americano, "Thank you" she looks at you and smile again, "it's nice to talk with you, i have to go my members are waiting for these" she said lifting up the ice coffee on her hand.

She turn her heel and was about to leave but she stop again and face you. " can i borrow your pen and paper for a sec?"

You blink and nod your head, you quickly grabbed your pen and a new piece of paper and handed it to her, she placed down the ice coffee and wrote something on the paper before she gave it back to you.

"thank you y/n see you around" she said and leave, you stare at her back watching her to leave and entered back to the building.

You sighs and smile widely, did you just meet and talk with son chaeyoung???

You squealed quietly and look down to your hands where the pen and paper chaeyoung used, hugging the pen close to your heart, from this day, this pen will be your greatest treasure because son chaeyoung touched and used them.

Your eyes travelled to the paper she used,
Your brows furrowed as you saw something written on it, what did she wrote? Is it for you? Or shall. Forgot to take them with her ?

You put down the pen and fix the  slightly crumbled paper, your eyes widen again seeing a number written on it with a smile face and a word that said.

' Here's my number, call me cutie I'm waiting for your message' - 손채영 ♥

You can't help but to squealed your heart out!!! Finally your prayers have been heard!! Chaeyoung just gave her number.

And without a due, you grab your phone
And start to put her number and type a message for chaeyoung.

You'll make sure that this will be the start of you and chaeyoung's love story.

************

It took so much time writing this but when I saw some clips of chaeyoung's solo stage AHHHHH I JUST KNEW I HAD TO WRITE THESE!! her song for her guitar, how to be that guitar please 😭😭😭

Anyways not proofread not edited, I'm sorry I'm actually not reading my stories as soon as i write them so I'm not sure about typos but I'll try its just that it's cringe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
47.6K 500 13
I KNOW THAT ALASTOR IS ACE!!! I DO THESE STORIES STRICTLY FOR FUN AND DO NOT WISH TO DISRESPECT THE ACE COMMUNITY BUT IF YOU AREN'T OK WITH PEOPLE WR...
503K 2.2K 11
This book is in the process of being removed from Wattpad. Early chapters have been unpublished, so if you start reading now, you will be very confus...
164K 4.2K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...