Dekuverse

By IcyShadowDark

Class 1-A, Class 1-B, U.A. teachers, Pro heroes, L.O.V, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, the parents of 1-A, and t... More

Kidnapped
Joker's Interrogation
Memes! Part.1
Poll
Assassin's Creed 3
Emerald and Amethyst
Ships Pt.1
Deku's Morning Voice
Jump Street
The Future of Izuku Midoriya
Tiktoks Pt.1
Izuku Midoriya | I Have To Die
New Book
Memes Pt.2
Apocalypse
Deku's Fights
Chapter Request
Spying on the Talk
Tiktoks Pt.2
Next Chapter
Ships Pt.2
Mha and Aot x PokΓ©mon
Mha x PokΓ©mon Pics
Emerald and Amethyst Pt.2
WTF?!?!
Skater Deku Pt.1
Book Ideas
New Book
Ships Pt.3
Next Chapter
Villain Deku
Lore Guessing
Break time
You Guy Are Insane
Apocalypse Pt.2
Memes Pt. 3
Crazy
The Truth
Listen.

Overwatch: Dragons

4K 43 8
By IcyShadowDark

Bakugo: Hurry the fuck up!!

Shadow: Shut up, I'm working on it!!

Clickity Clackity

Shadow: Alright in this universe Izuku is the youngest son in a yakuza family with the last name of Shimada. And as the youngest child, he wasn't set to be the heir, so his father let him be and sort of spoiled him which allowed Izuku to not have interest in the family's illegal business'. His fathers constant coddling and protecting him angered the clan elders. So after his fathers death, the elders demanded Izuku's older brother, who in this universe is actually Stain, into pressuring Izuku into taking a more active role in the family.

Izuku and Stain would exchange glances

Izuku and Stain: That's cool

Shadow: Uh- Can I finish?

Izuku: Sorry-

Shadow: Uh-huh, anyways, Izuku had refused which angered Stain and built tension between them over time which led to a violent confrontation that left Izuku on the verge of death. It also left Stain believing Izuku was killed in that battle. But fortunately he was saved by Dr. Momo Yaoyorozu

Momo: Mind: Me?

Shadow: Now you see, Momo was apart of an international group of heroes called Overwatch and they saw Izuku as an asset and saved his life. Now this is all the information I will give for now. Let's start.

Loading..

Loading..

Loading...

The screen would show art in Japanese style of two dragons circling around each other, one blue and the other green

Narrator: My family tells of an ancient legend about two great dragon brothers, The dragon of the north wind and the dragon of the south wind. Together they upheld balance and harmony in the heavens.

It would then cut to the top of a large Japanese house and slowly pan towards the road outside the walls of the property. A pair of feet would land on the sidewalk then the camera would snap to the persons face revealing it to be Stain who had a bow and quiver with arrows on his back.

Stain: Why do I use a bow and arrow?

Shadow: Well after the supposed death of Izuku, you vowed never to use a sword again

Stain would begin to run towards the large gate and began to climb over it.

The screen cut to the Japanese art style once again, this time showing the two dragons fighting.

Narrator: But the two brothers argued over who could better rule their land. Their quarrel turned a rage and their violent struggle darkened skies until the Dragon of the South wind struck down his brother, who fell to earth, shattering the land.

The screen would continue to show the art of two dragons fighting and ended with the blue dragon above the green one who was on the ground surrounded by fire.

It would then cut back to Stain running across the wall as he would pull back his bow and shoot an omnic guard. The guard standing next to him was quickly hit by Stain's bow then thrown to the ground causing another guard to be startled and attempt to grab his phone but couldn't quite hold it right. Stain, who put another guard into a chokehold, looked toward the frightened guard and shot the phone out of his hand causing him to run into a giant bell, knocking him unconscious.

Bakugo: What an idiot

Iida: Bakugo, we are trying to watch this

Bakugo: Shut it Robo-cop

Shadow: Both of you shut up

We then cut back to the art, as the Dragon of the south wind looked upset.

Narrator: The dragon of the south wind had triumphed but his time passed and he realized his solitude, the sweetness of victory turned to ash.

The screen cuts to the moon for a second then back towards Stain who was running inside the large Japanese building. After running in, it is showed that he is being watched as a man appears from the roof of the small center building of the rocky front of the house.

Stain slowly walks toward a shrine with a torn up banner and a sword and its sheath.

Narrator: For years, the bereft dragons grief threw the world into discord and he knew only bitterness and sorrow.

As the narrator spoke, the screen slowly faded from the banner to Stains face then flashed to the art of a man who stood on a mountain and faced the Dragon.

Narrator: One day, a stranger called up to the dragon and asked "Oh Dragon Lord why are you so distraught", the dragon told him "Seeking power, I killed my brother but without him, I am lost", the stranger replied, "You have inflicted wounds upon yourself but now you must heal, walk the earth on two feet as I do, I'm valuing humility then you will find peace"

While the narrator spoke, the screen faded from the art to Stain who lowered himself to his knees and laid down his bow and placed a bowl, incense stand and feather in front of him. Stain, who was burning incense, opened his eyes and spoke.

Stain: You are not the first assassin sent to kill me and you will not be the last.

He placed the incense into the stand.

The screen would cut to a crouching man as his cybernetic body would begin to glow green. The man jumped from where he was and landed on the floor without making a sound.

Sero: Is he a robot?!

Shadow: In a way

???: You are bold to come to Shimada castle, the den of your enemies

Stain: This was once my home... did your masters not tell you who I am?!

He quickly grabbed his bow and shot the cybernetic, who would dodge the arrow.

???: I know who you are.. Chizome

Stain, who was shocked for a second, quickly fired another shot that curved towards the mystery man, who once again dodged it.

???: I know you come here every year on the same day

Stain, who became mad, grabbed three arrows and shot another curved one at the stranger who ran behind the light and dodged the next two shots that came through it.

???: Releasing three shuriken from his arm You risk so much to honor someone you murdered!

??? quickly pivoted out of his hiding spot and threw the three shuriken at Stain, who dodged it but two of his arrows had been broken

Stain: You know nothing of what happened!

He shot once again at ???, who used one of his swords to deflect the arrow but was hit back into the light and into the lower area of the room. Stain then ran toward the ledge and shot another arrow which broke into multiple arrows as ??? deflected them and ran towards the large balcony. Stain then followed him.

He looked for him but couldn't find him

???: I know you tell yourself that your brother disobeyed the clan and that you have to kill him to maintain order, that it was your duty

Stain shot at a wall believing he was there but the man was actually behind him. He stood there with his sword as he spoke. Stain didn't face him but rather slowly began to grab another arrow.

Stain: It was my duty and my verdict..

He shot at ??? but he only used his sword to hit it back as it flipped into the ground.

Stain: That does not mean I do not honor him!

He shot once again only for the arrow to be sliced in half by him

The audience was in awe at the skill presented on the screen by this version of Izuku.

Nezu: It appears he was trained well

Aizawa: I wonder by who though

An angered Stain charged ran at ??? as he did the same. They clashed and Stain began to attack him as ??? merely blocked and dodged until he found his opening where he used his sword to clash with Stains bow then jumped and kicked him to the ledge railing where ??? would then jump and put pressure on Stain with his sword.

As the tip of ???'s sword was pointed at Stain, he began to speak.

???: You think you honor your brother Izuku with incense offerings? Honor resides in one's actions

Stain looked behind ??? and saw the arrow that flipped into the ground and spoke.

Stain: You dare to lecture me about honor?! You are not worthy to say his name!

Stain pushed ??? back and flipped him away as he ran for the arrow, he slid to grab it and pulled back his bow as his tattoo began to glow blue.

Stain: Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau!!

The glowing blue light surrounded his arm and went to his bow as he released his arrow summoning blue twin dragons behind it.

??? grabbed his larger sword on his back.

???: Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!!

He unsheathed his sword as a green dragon appeared and followed the swords movement.

Kami: They have dragons!!!!

The kids: Cooool!!

??? used his dragon to control the other two and send them back toward Stain, where he would fall to his knees and drop his bow after colliding with them.

??? would then sheath his sword.

Stain: Only a Shimada can control the dragons. Who are you?

??? would then dash at Stain and put his smaller sword to his neck.

Stain: Do it then, kill me.

???: No, I will not grant you the death you wish for, you still have a purpose in this life.. brother.

??? removed the blade from his neck and stood up.

Stain had become shock and quickly stood up, grabbing his bow.

Stain: No..

They faced each other.

Stain: How? My brother is dead..

??? placed his hands on his helmet as the bottom part of his masked unhinged from the top and the camera was placed in front of his eyes.

Everyone was shocked to see what he had looked like underneath the mask, even it was just around his eyes.

Inko: Oh my baby boy..

Bakugo: Holy shit..

All Might: Young Midoriya..

The camera then did the same with Stain.

Stain: Izuku..

The screen then flashed to the Japanese art, showing the dragon kneeling in front of the stranger.

Narrator: The dragon knelt on the ground, for the first time he was able to clearly see the world around him and he became human. The stranger revealed himself as his fallen brother, reunited the two set out to rebuild what they once destroyed.

The art panned to a scene of the two dragons tails disappearing and becoming shadows of the two brothers on the mountain.

Todo: So the two dragons are like Midoriya and Stain?

Shadow: That is correct, Todoroki

The screen then faded back to Stain and Izuku.

Stain: What have you become?

Izuku fixed his mask.

Izuku: I have accepted what I am and I have forgiven you, now you must forgive yourself

Izuku placed his hand on Stains shoulder as he walked past him.

Izuku looked back at him.

Izuku: The world is changing once again Chizome and it's time to pick a side

He jumped from the balcony onto one of the towers of the wall.

Stain ran towards an arrow, grabbed it and pulled back on his bow.

Stain: Real life is not like the story our father told us, you are a fool believing it so!

Izuku: Perhaps I am a fool to think there is still hope for you.. but I do.

He looked back at Stain.

Izuku: Think on that, brother.

He then disappeared into smoke, leaving only a feather.

Stain then put away his arrow and walked away, returning to the shrine and sitting on his knees.

The screen would go black

Nezu: That was rather beautiful

Momo: It very much was

Shadow: From his little booth at the top I fucking hate Moira!!! Die!!

Everyone turned to him, very confused.

Shadow, feeling multiple eyes on him, turned to them.

Shadow: Sooo, I forgot to activate the sound proofing.. my fault.

He somehow paused an online game and stood up.

Headset: "What the hell-?!" "Who the fucked paused the game!?" 'More importantly, how the fuck did they pause an online game!?"

Shadow: Sooo, how did everyone like it?

Izuku: It was great!

Kami: Yea! I saw dragons!

Aizawa: I have a question

Shadow: What is it?

Aizawa: Who was Midoriya trained by?

Shadow: Well, in his childhood, it was by a family friend who they saw as an aunt but later when Izuku leaves Overwatch to better accept his new cybernetic body, he was trained by a robotic monk who can float with his legs crossed who in that universe is All Might.

Aizawa: I see, thank you

Shadow: No problem, any more questions?

He looked around.

Shadow: No? Great, let's get onto the next one

~Chapter End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 86 6
Class 1-A and 1-B as well as a few select individuals will be transported to an area outside of time and space and will view the many different varia...
415K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
90.2K 3.5K 40
π€πŸπ­πžπ« 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫𝐞π₯𝐞𝐧𝐭π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π›πžπ’π§π  𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐨 π›πšπ¬π‘πžπ 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 οΏ½...
182K 4.3K 16
18+ [[COMPLETE]] Besides Bakugo, you are the resident badass of class 1-A and everyone knows it. You're pretty intimidating, but you are solid friend...