WAR TO LOVE OR TO RULE

By mylovelifeaboutbts

π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–‰π–”π–’π–˜, π–‡π–šπ–™ π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–†π–— 𝖙𝖔 π–—π–šπ–‘π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–™π–π–—π–”π–“π–Š. π•±π–”π–—π–‡π–Žπ–‰π–‰π–Šπ–“... More

EMPIRE
RIVENBELL
SHADOW HILLS
NEW ERA
INVITATION
ARRIVED
LOST
FOUND YOU
BACK TO YOU
RISE
FAR AWAY
DARKNENED
BLOOD
DECISION
V
REVEAL
JOURNEY
VISIONS
ACRANEAS
GOLDEN PHOENIX
BEGIN
ONCE AGAIN
COMMANDER
MARK
THE REAL HEIR
Back to present
AN OLD FRIEND

REUNITED

1.2K 91 4
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺🌺.
Thank you so much for 6 k.reads ..
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
-----------------------------------------

So first thing first ,let me make it clear to all.Taehyung is cursed as he have a demon soul in him because he got killed by it in his previous life .So V as Vantae is other soul name in him.V know everyone out there but still let Taehyung explore more of his own.V is more powerful than him as Taehyung but Taehyung has its own powers you'll see in future.So yeah.

Now back to the story..
..........................................

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung and took him in his arms because the only person who could calm him down is the King .

" Sh....V try to calm down,your aura is making everyone weak here ..." He says looking down in those black deep eyes as his own eyes shown red .

Jimin on the other hand look both of them with jealousy in his eyes,he envy Taehyung more than anything else.Seokjin stood up and walk to his son taking him in his arms.Jimin hug his mother and try to hide his tears while Seokjin eyes are on his other son who's now being hold by the True blood Alpha.

" Well that was something no one expected ...but Jungkook why don't you let Taehyung rest hmm.. and explain everyone what happened now" Bang Si Hyuk suggest him .The true blood look at him and nods his head .

He took Taehyung's hand in his who's now back being Taehyung but keep his face down, doesn't want to deal with others questions.

Taehyung kept walking with Jungkook by his side no one try to stop them as they have already faced the rage of V .

As soon as they reached to the room Jungkook close the door behind and found Taehyung crying looking down .

He smiles sadly at him and took him in his arms.

" Shh...my queen , everything is ok..hmm.you don't need to feel scared Tae. ..I'm here with you ,your alpha and no one could take me away ...ok .just try to keep yourself calm hn.." Taehyung sniffs and nods his head before he look up at him.

" Koo... I.. I'm sorry... I know you told me that...that not to show everyone about us..but I can't see anyone claiming you as theirs... I can't.." he said looking deep into the true blood eyes .

" And I love you only my Luna...you don't need to feel insecure because of anyone, I'm here standing right behind you because to me you came first .. I'll always will be there for you ..." Taehyung smiles and peck his lips softly taking Jungkook by surprise.

Tae pull back and giggle looking at the dumb found alpha.Jungkook chuckle and pull him back into the kiss where there's no lust just love .

" I love you my Luna..." He whisper.

" Love you to my alpha...." Tae hug him but what Jungkook ignore is the smirk on his Luna face .

Soon Taehyung felt his energy drained out as when ever V took control over him ,he got tired so Jungkook first make sure his Luna is comfortable before leaving outside with an unknown expression on his face .

In the meeting hall everyone is talking about what they think they should proceed with first when the True blood Alpha walk inside.

"Oh Jungkook you are here ...is he ok. ?" Asks Chanyeol looking worried for his son.

" Yeah ..he's alright...but sit down everyone there's something I need to talk about to you all... and I will only say it one time so hear me out and get this in your mind ... I'll not repeat it " everyone got startled hearing the true blood voice .

" What happened today .... could be forgotten but after this I don't want anyone to trigger my Luna ...yes Kim Jimin... Park Taehyung is my Luna ..he's my destined and fated mate ,you can't do anything about it even though you have just tried but the results are in front of you ...King Namjoon I apologise to you too...but me and your son can't be together you and my father knows about it all yet you fixed this arrangement.....but at that time I didn't say anything thinking you will stop it but no ...so now the result are in front of you all....so I True blood Alpha Jeon Jungkook ordering you all not to do something that will provoke my queen and if that happens the future will not be great .....as you know right Bang Si Hyuk " he smirk looking at the Immortals king who's chuckle before nodding his head .

With that he left from there leaving people in deep thoughts.

It's the night time when Taehyung is at the top tower of the palace, he's admiring the view in front of him but a sudden chuckle make him look behind only to sign in frustration.

" You must be happy right.... happy to take everything I have just in a moment....such a curse you are Taehyung." Taehyung clench his fist and try to ignore the other person.

" Well look like right now you are feeling the symptoms of being cursed Jiminshii. isn't.." he mocked the elf who Huff in anger .

Standing side by side both the brothers looking ahead with different thoughts,one is trying hard to keep his calm while the other want him to explode.

" You know...it's very surprising to see you still fighting for something which can't be yours..." Jimin look at him with tears in his eyes.

" I have loved Jungkook from years now...no one knows about it because my love for him was from far ...but when I met him , I know if I want a future with someone that'll be him... he's such a dream right " Taehyung smiles a little thinking about his alpha where's the lie though Jeon Jungkook is really a dream.

" I'm .. sorry Jimin but this is the only only thing I can't give you ...but if I give a second thought to it ... haven't you already got everything that was meant to be mine...." He chuckled looking at the elf.

Taehyung left Jimin with bad feeling in his heart which he can't fight with .Not far away from him he look down to watch two lovers hugging each other.

A tear drop from his eyes as he run away far from them ... maybe just maybe his love is not in his destiny.

But soon collide with a hard chest and two pairs of arms make him stood straight.

He look up and found deep sharp eyes,so sharp like eagle a face that could just make you drop on your knees .

" Be careful prince ..." He says in his deep voice but Jimin doesn't answer him and run away from there leaving the commander with his scarf .

The male Chuckle and shook his head before marching towards the throne room.

Soon all the kings sat in the throne room ,when a witch came inside bowing to Bang Si Hyuk.

" Hoseok...good to see you after so long..." Jung Hoseok stood there with smirk on his face as he look around the room to find the True blood he saw earlier.

" It's good to be back ...well we can talk later on...but first there are things we need to be care about" the room got silent as they feel an uncomfortable tension there .

" What happened Hoseok...?" Chanyeol asks him.

" Well I would like commander Min Yoongi to tell it .... Yoongi.." Yoongi stood up and walk in the centre of the hall.

" Well as you all know Damino is trying very hard to increase his army force ..so we also need to collect our forces and I think it'll be better if we separate from here and goes to different directions to put forward a hand of friendship with other kingdoms so it could help us to fight against them...." Everyone listen to him clearly and agrees with it but Jungkook stop him in between.

" Yes...prince Jungkook you want to say something...?" Hoseok asks him .

" Yeah....well after knowing all this I think we should make group and then separate...but the most important thing is to find the dragon back....it needs to be there to kill the eyes of darkness... and that sword only the dragon of Golden Circle know where's it is....so do you know where's the dragon is Hoseokshii...?" He question and that put a new information in front of all.

" Well that's where the problem comes...no one ever seen the dragon again...we have no clue either we talk to some old elders about it in mountains or someone who have vision far from us...." Yoongi suggest.

" I think I can help you with this ..." They all look at the entrance and found Taehyung walking with grace , Jungkook smiles looking at him .He stood next to Yoongi as Yoongi pat his back.

" I think I know where's the dragon is...when I was leaving the Dark Shadow, I came to a way where there's golden rings in the sky all over ...but I ignored them at that time.But that's the sign of if ..right ?" Hoseok nods as yes .

" Fine it's final then.....we have to part ways ...gp beyond the dark to find the one who could kill it ...." Bang Si Hyuk ordered and everyone got back to work to think who will go with whom.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for short update but my college is hectic right now.
I'll try to write another chapter soon.
Please vote ☺️.
And keep smiling 😁.
See you soon.
Take care lovelies 🌺

Purple You 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.9K 42
❝I love you❞ ❝Your problem❞ ❝You should sleep-❞ ❝In your bed with you? Yes.❞ β”€β”€β˜… Λ™ ΜŸπŸŽ€ !! /) /) ΰ¬ͺ(ΛΆβ€’-β€’ΛΆ)ଓ β™‘ /γ₯ γ₯ (Summary β˜οΈπŸŽ€) This is a...
5.2K 373 7
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
5.8K 570 8
✨ Short Story ✨ An unexpected fairytale in which a prince falls in love with a Dragon but fate forces him to marry a King for the sake of his people...
8.8K 565 15
cute , fluffy story ..of two love birds ... how thier soft journey will led to something big ... The story is the change of dimensions of relationshi...