─ beg ; jjk

By LivelyPotter

─ in which charlotte henshaw and jeon jungkook try to keep their chemistry under wraps. 2024 © Live... More

─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
─ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
─ 𝐯. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐱. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
─ 𝐱. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
─ 𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

280 18 59
By LivelyPotter

(i. BLINDED)

I have to admit the worst part of spending the night with my best friend was being woke up in the middle of the night by loud screams and moans of that fucking bitch, Eleanor Anderson.

Once a friend, now an enemy – we hated each other. Well, more like she hated me for some unknown reason throughout our 'friendship', and I returned that hate after the night she left me for dead.

I stuffed a pillow over my head with a tortured groan – praying I could ignore the sounds in the room next to Soo-Min's.

"I am going to kill Jungkook." Soo-Min hissed sleepily, clambering out of her bed, narrowly missing stepping on my hand as she marched towards the wall. Balling her fists up, she pounded on the walls. Loudly, the sounds echoed throughout the room, making the moans and the loud smacking of the headboard hitting the wall fall silent.

I couldn't block out the hurt panging throughout my chest, hearing Jungkook and Eleanor's laughter on the other side of the wall.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep!" Soo-Min called, "Mom and Dad are going to kill you, Kook."

"Go back to sleep, brat." Jungkook called back. Hearing his voice, I pressed the pillow even harder over my face as I couldn't see the look of pity Soo-Min sent my way.

Ever since the day Jungkook and I fought, four months ago (because of the bitch, no less) he wanted nothing to do with me. "We're busy." He laughed, making my face fall even further.

Soo-Min, the sweet soul she was knew how deep my feelings ran for him, and pitied me. I hated that. I would be fine. I would get over it, I hoped.

Being in love sucks, well sometimes.

Soo-Min growled lowly and stomped back to her bed. She settled underneath her covers. Slowly I pulled the pillow off my face and looked up at the dark ceiling.

"You okay?" She whispered quietly, making sure her voice was low enough so the two over in the next room wouldn't here.

It would be best if they don't know about me still spending the night with Soo-Min. In all honesty, I would rather Soo-Min come over to my apartment, but with Academy business being one of the main conversations in my household, it wouldn't be a good idea for Soo-Min to hear any of that.

It would require me to explain everything, and none of the board members would be pleased - I would most likely be given hours and forced to stay back while my brothers and dads were on missions.

One of my dad, Axel's, rules were that no one could know, apart from our family and other members of the academy. 

So I had no choice but to stay here for the night after she had begged and pleaded all day.

"I'm fine." At least that's what I've been telling myself since Jungkook started hating and ignoring my entire existence.

It hurt – most days when I thought about our fight, I felt hallow. Don't get me wrong, I was mad as fuck for the dumbass for believing anything Eleanor told him.
But it also hurt that after eleven years of knowing him (and loving him) that he would believe a lie someone told him when he had only known her a month, when I had been nothing but honest to him for eleven fucking years.

Fuck him. That bastard can step on ten Legos barefooted for all I care.

I hope it hurt.

"I should have spent the night at your place. It isn't fair for you to get woken up by this...again."

A lopsided smile twitched on my lips, "I'm fine, Soo-Min. Let's go to bed. It's around three, right?"

"Yeah. Night, Charli." She whispered back, her hand reaching for my own. She gently squeezed my hand in hers before letting go.

Minutes passed by, and I was nearly asleep once more.

Until the headboard started smacking against the wall – louder and harder this time, hearing louder screams leave Eleanor's throat.

A whimper left my lips while a snarl left Soo-Min's.

Quickly, the pillow was back over my head.

Once the time came – and the truth was in the air, I would get even.

Just had to wait a little.

The next morning, Soo-Min and I woke up late.

We were up half the fucking night thanks to Jungkook and Eleanor going at it like rabbits in the room next to us. I was tired of it. Next time, I will just refuse Soo-Min's next invitation to spend the night here.

Hoping Jungkook and his bitch were still asleep, I got up from my pallet on the floor and snuck over to my overnight bag to grab my bag to send my brothers; Karson and Roman a text to pick me up.

Thankfully, I only lived fifteen minutes from here.

Sneaking inside the bathroom in her room, I changed into an oversized hoodie and a pair of my 'weekend' sweatpants as I like to call them. Brushing through my hair quickly – I slicked back my hair in high bun before tying it off and calling it a day.

Isn't no use in dressing up.

Splashing cold water on my skin, I patted it dry with a clean towel before quietly exiting the bathroom. I packed up all my belongings and pocketed my phone before I readied myself to get the hell out of here.

I had my bedroom, video games, and books waiting for me at home.

"Hey, Soo? I got to leave." I whispered, looking over at the clock. The red letters shined brightly in the dim lit room.

7:45 AM.

Soo-Min groaned and rolled over to face me, "M'kay. Call..." She spoke through a yawn, "Call me later." She spoke, nearly asleep.

"Will do," I responded, an amused smile on my face. Soo-Min had already rolled back over and pulled her duvet over her head. Clutching my bag in my hands, I carefully stepped out of Soo-Min's room and passed Jungkook's room on the way towards the stairs.

Thinking back to last night; I couldn't help the anger brewing in my veins. I mean, the man was twenty-six years old – and not to mention rich as fuck due to his 'rockstar' career. Couldn't he at least bring the bitch to a hotel so Soo-Min and her parents didn't have to hear it? I was grateful I didn't live here.

Once my feet lead me to the front door, I carefully opened it before stepping outside into the cool morning air.

Thank fuck I didn't run into him—

"Ow!"

Clutching my head once I slammed into a hard, solid form, I winced pressing gently onto the small bump forming on my forehead.

"Watch where you're going." A low voice spat, annoyingly. I stilled, my eyes flying up to the figure I had bumped into. Seeing the tattoos on his hand and arm, I knew instantly it was Jungkook.

Wincing at the venom in his voice, I clenched my fists and glared up into his emotionless eyes. Jungkook cocked a brow and crossed his large arms over his chest, "Sorry." I retorted, sounding anything but sorry.

Well, the prick could have watched where he was walking too, I couldn't always be at fault.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and glared darkly, finding satisfaction once I shrunk back slightly. I mean, who could blame me? The man was as intimidating as he was handsome. "Why are you here anyway?"

Looking away from him, my eyes looked behind his tall figure to see if Karson or Roman had shown up. Sighing heavily once I didn't see them, my eyes shot at him once more. "I was hanging out with Soo-Min."

Not that it was any of your business. I wanted to add, but I was too much of a chicken shit to say it to his face. I could curse and damn him to hell in my mind – but I didn't think I would ever gain the courage to say it to his face.

"Well, don't stand there," He snorted, eyeing me hatefully, "Elea's going to wake up soon. I would like it if you weren't around her."

It's not like I want to be around her.

"Why do you think I'm leaving? I don't want to be around her more than I have to." I said, pissing him off even more. Jungkook's jaw clenched tightly while his hands balled into fists at his side.

I just wanted to smack to fuck outta this prick. But I also wanted things to go back to the way they used to be. When he was nice to me and smiled at me. I wanted to go back to the time when Eleanor wasn't in the picture.

"Careful, Charlotte." Jungkook growled, his eyes darkening considerably. I imagined he wanted to strangle me at this point. "Eleanor has done nothing wrong – stop being such a bitch."

A disbelieving chuckle left my lips to mask the hurt I was feeling. Fighting the urge to clutch my chest to drown out the pain, I masked my emotions.

"I'm not." I shook my head, "Be as fucking blind as you want, Jungkook." I said, a sad frown on my lips. Jungkook tugged on his lip piercing as he continued to burn holes into my face. His hateful, loathing expression didn't change.

Block out the hurt, Charli.

Just block it out.

"You know," I said suddenly, seeing Karson's truck come from a distance.

Jungkook raised a brow, "What?"

"When you told me that I was no longer important to you because I couldn't accept Eleanor, I was angry and I was sad." I admitted, twisting my hands as Karson pulled to a stop in front of Jungkook's house, his expression was shocked, but still guarded. "But seeing you blindly believe everything she tells you without hearing both sides of the story just makes me pity you."

My words hung in the air solemnly, and I took that chance to flee past his large body.

In all truth, I do pity him. He must love her a lot to believe everything she says.

It hurt knowing that. 

a/n

I hope you like the first chapter!

These pics dropped today.

AND I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY Y'ALL.

JUNGKOOK X CALVIN KLEIN!
HELL YES!

The pics down below are how I imagine him to be throught this fic unless stated otherwise!!
ANYWHO, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 585 26
─ in which solaris celeste vesper, a sad girl with an unfortunate upbringing meets a man far older than her and, within his prese...
700K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
397K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...