A Collection of Short Stories

By foresthoney1

Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelati... More

Note From Author
The Revelry
New York
Stepbrother
Stepbrother 2
Stepbrother 3
Apocalypse
Bestie's Brother
The Revelry 2
Revelry 3
Revelry 4
Mafia Leader (Part 1)
Mafia Leader (Part 2)
Professional
The Revelry 5
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 1)
The Mafia Leader 2 (Part 2)

Apocalypse 2

9.4K 61 2
By foresthoney1

I look up over the rows of books in the book store but don't see him, "Flynn?"

"Yeah?"

I hear him from a couple aisles over.

"Find anything interesting?"

"Uh yeah. I'm in the apocalypse section."

I laugh and put the book I wanted in the bag. I walk over to him and he's sitting on the floor with about five books around him, one open in his lap.

I sit across from him, "We're living in an apocalypse, why do you wanna read about it, too?"

He looks at me, "Don't patronize me."

I smile before crawling towards him, "I'm not."

I kiss him and he is quick to pull me into his lap, setting his book to the side. I cup his face in my hands as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are we about to have sex right now?" He mumbles against my lips.

I chuckle before shaking my head, "Not in public."

He groans before pulling away, "The whole point of an apocalypse is we can do whatever we want."

I pinch my eyebrows together, "The whole point of an apocalypse is that most of the global population dies."

He opens his mouth to respond but we hear the door open. He puts his finger to his lips as we listen for the usual sounds of a sprinter. He holds me closer as we wait.

"Why are we in here?"

At the sound of the man's voice, Flynn stiffens.

"Cause I need something to do while we're stuck in that fucking house."

Another man.

Flynn and I exchange a look before we grab our guns and stand up.

"Whoa! Hey!" Random Man #1 says.

They put their hands in the air.

"How's it going?" Flynn asks.

Random Man #2 looks at me and Flynn grabs my wrist, pulling me behind him, "Hey, fuck off, bro."

hold my gun out from behind him as I look between the two men.

He looks back at Flynn, "So... What? You guys Bonnie and Clyde?"

Flynn shrugs, "Something like that."

Random Man #1 says, "Hey we don't want any trouble, okay?"

"We just came here for books. We'll leave you guys alone."

I look at Flynn and he's clenching his jaw. He doesn't trust the other survivors since a few tried to attacked us last month.

"Follow us and we'll fucking kill you," I spit as I look at them.

"You got a safe place?" Random Man #2 asks with a small step forward.

"Doesn't matter to you, you're shopping for books," Flynn responds.

He jerks his gun, motioning for them to walk further into the store. They do and I crouch down, grabbing the books Flynn pulled off the shelf and putting them in our bag. When I stand back up we start walking backwards, out of the aisle. The men and us walk in a circle until Flynn and I are by the exit.

"Look- I gotta say it," Man #2 looks at me, "If you ever get bored of him, I'm around."

He winks and I scoff before aiming at his thigh and firing a shot, the silencer muffling the noise. He screams and drops to the floor, calling me a "fucking bitch" in the process. Flynn and I run out the door in the opposite direction of our home. Flynn takes my hand and we take a sharp turn into an alley. We look at each other and he smiles before kissing my forehead.

"You did good," He whispers.

I smile back before pecking him. We look at the direction we came when we hear footsteps. A sprinter runs past on it's way to the bookstore.

I look at Flynn, "We need to go before a huge pack follows."

He nods and we leave the alley and carefully make our way back towards our bunker. We keep looking over our shoulder, half-expecting to see something chasing us. Once we're far enough away from town, we relax a bit.

Flynn nudges me, "He had it coming."

I snort, "Yeah, he did."

I just got in the shower and I watch as the water pooling at my feet has a hint of red in it. I've gotten used to the cold showers but still try to be quick.

The door opens and I hear Flynn walk in, "Hey, do you know where the spatula is?"

I smile, "Why would I know where the spatula is?"

"I don't know, just..." I hear shuffling, "Just can't find it."

"It's not in the drawer?" I ask as I squirt some shampoo into my hand.

The shower curtain is pulled open and I gasp, facing my body towards him.

"I said, I didn't know!"

He steps in, grinning, "I don't actually need it."

"Then what're you doing?"

He shrugs, "Conserving water."

He closes the curtain but all I can focus on are his hands on my body. He holds me against him at my waist, as he lets the water wet his hair. He closes his eyes and I watch in awe at just how pretty he is.

There's little water droplets on his eyelashes and some of his soft, auburn hair has fallen in his face. His lips are full and soft above a sharp jawline.

He opens his eyes and looks at my hand, "Wash my hair?"

I blink, "What?"

His smile turns into a smirk, "The shampoo. In your hand."

"Oh. Yeah."

He chuckles and I sigh before rubbing my hands together. I scrub his head and he closes his eyes. A small smile reaches my lips as he enjoys the feeling of my fingers running through his hair.

"We should do this more often," He suggests making me laugh.

"You just hate seeing me in clothes."

"If I could have it my way, you would only ever put clothes on to leave."

I chuckle, shaking my head, "We wouldn't get anything done."

"Oh we would get plenty done."

"Flynn," I say through laughs, "No."

He smiles before leaning his head back into the water. He washes the shampoo out before leaning down and kissing me. I slowly slide my hands up his body and he moves me against the wall.

"Shower sex?" He asks, making me smile.

"Turn the water off."

He chuckles, "It's not shower sex without the shower."

"You want to dry off and go to our room then?" I suggest.

He shakes his head before reaching out and turning the water off, "You're too practical sometimes."

"Oh really?"

He nods with grin, "Mhm."

He leans down and goes back to kissing me, hands gripping my waist. I run my fingers through his wet hair, pressing my body against his. He pulls away before turning me around. He puts his hand on the wall by my head before leaning down on it. He kisses my neck as his free hand slides down my body. It goes between my legs and he immediately finds my clit, starting his slow circles. I bite my lip as a moan slips past.

"Open your legs a little wider for me, Hazel," He says lowly. I do as he says and he nibbles on a spot on my neck, "Good girl."

I lean back against him, my head landing on his shoulder. I look at him and he wastes no time placing his lips on mine. I feel his tip at my entrance and moan when he pushes into me.
I grip his forearm as he smiles against my lips. He starts off slow and my breathing gets heavier. He wraps his arm around my waist.

I pull away when I start struggling to kiss him back and pinch my eyes shut. I put my arm over his and intertwine our fingers, squeezing. He breathes hard in my ear as he starts going faster.

"You feel fucking amazing," He grumbles. I answer with a moan.

He fucks me harder and my hips inch towards the wall from the impact. I moan out and he puts both of his hands on my hips, keeping them in one spot. I put my hands on the wall and let my forehead rest against it. His groans are driving me fucking insane. And these gasping breaths that he'll take occasionally, like he can't handle what he's doing to me.

I reach back and grip his wrist as I feel myself getting close. He suddenly smacks my ass and I cry out before feeling myself tighten around him. The pain turns to a pleasure l've never experienced. I look back at him in surprise and he's smirking at me.

"You liked that, huh?" He teases as he rubs the spot with his hand. I hesitantly nod and he raises his eyebrows.

His hand comes down hard on my other cheek and I react the same. I face the wall as I feel my orgasm right around the corner. Flynn gently grabs my shoulders before pulling me against him. He wraps his hand around my neck as he secures his arm around my waist. I grip his hips as he continues pounding into me.

"Your ass looks so pretty with my handprints on it," He whispers. I take in shallow breaths before looking at him. He's smiling at me as his hand travels down my stomach, "But I think I still prefer that face you make when you're coming all over my cock."

He starts circling my clit and I suck in a sharp breath. His smile widens.

"I know you're close," He taunts, "Come on me, Hazel. Squeeze my fucking dick like a good girl."

And just like that, I explode. I almost let out a scream as I come so hard, my legs threaten to give out. My eyes are clenched shut and my nails dig into his hips. He holds me against him as I uncontrollably squirm. He groans by my ear as he fucks me through it.

Eventually, it comes to an end and I'm left a panting mess. He kisses my neck as he runs his fingers up and down my sides.

He pulls out before turning me around. I sway a little on my feet and he smiles, "Can you handle another one?"

I nod, smiling, "Mhm."

I kiss him and his hands go to my hips. He holds me against him and I wrap my arms around his neck. His hand goes under my thigh and lifts my leg up. I wrap it around his hip before feeling him run the length of his dick through my slit. I moan into his mouth and he chuckles before pulling away. He watches me as he pushes into me, tightening his grip on my thigh. My mouth falls open and I lean my head back against the wall. His other hand travels down to my ass and palms my cheek. He starts off slow but hits me deep. I grip his shoulders and he lets out a groan.

"Flynn," I say, out of breath.

"Hazel," He teases.

"It's too good," I moan

"Yeah?"

I nod, "Mhm."

He starts going faster and I dig my nails into his shoulders. I tightly wrap my arms around his neck before laying my head on his chest. He holds me against him as he continues to thrust between my legs. His hand suddenly slaps my ass and I cry out as my body tenses.

"Fuck," He groans as he soothes the area. He presses me against the wall and I gasp at the cold tile. He chuckles, "Sorry."

I grip onto him tighter as he pushes into me harder. I lean my head back on the wall and he looks down at me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders before leaning down and brushing lips against mine. I lean up but he pulls back, smiling.

"You like it when I kiss you while I fuck you?" He whispers teasingly.

I nod, "Yes."

His smile grows before his lips come down on mine. I moan into the kiss and he grips me harder. I move one hand into his hair and pull at the roots. He groans, making me smile. He swipes his tongue across my lip and I gladly part them. He deepens the kiss and, I swear to God, I almost came.

"You're close," He whispers when I start to moan more frequently. I nod and he pulls away to kiss my neck. I cling onto him as he thrusts into me relentlessly.

"Come, baby," He says lowly by my ear, "Don't make me wait."

My body listens and he picks his head up to watch the show. I pinch my eyes shut as my back arches off the wall. I claw at his back as this orgasm changes my fucking life. He holds me against him as he fucks me through it. He starts circling my clit halfway through and I push at his chest as I feel another wave about to hit me.

I shake my head, "Too much- Fuck!"

"You can take it. Give me another, Hazel, I know you can," He says, breathing heavily.

I open my eyes for only a moment to catch his intense stare before I'm coming again. My eyes are clenched shut and I let out a scream, digging my nails into his flesh. He groans as I tighten around him for the third time.

"Flynn," I moan, worried he'll forget.

"I'll pull out, babe, don't worry- shit."

My orgasm passes and he pulls out, putting my leg down. He moves me "out of range" before coming on the wall, groaning.

"Oh fuck," He breathes.

I breath heavily as I lay my head on his shoulder. He holds me against him with one arm, turning on the shower with the other. I gasp when the cold water hits me and he chuckles.

My legs won't stop shaking and I'm hoping he won't notice. It'd be a true miracle if he didn't.

He turns the shower head towards the wall and I close my eyes, suddenly exhausted. He rubs my back and butterflies fly around my stomach.

"Your legs are shaking."

Great.

"I'm aware," I mumble.

He's extremely pleased with himself. I can tell.

He dramatically sighs, "Didn't know I was that good."

"Liar."

He laughs, "You should sit."

"I'm not sitting on the shower floor."

"I just cleaned it like a few days ago."

I shake my head before moving to the edge of the tub. I sit on that and watch my legs uncontrollably shake.

"This wouldn't be happening if you didn't hit me with a surprise third orgasm," I accuse as he squirts some shampoo into his hand.

He chuckles, "Don't act like this doesn't happen all the time, Hazel."

He scrubs it into my hair and I sigh, "Whatever."

He laughs softly as he cleans my hair. He makes me stand back up when it's time to rinse it out but I can sit again when he puts the conditioner in. He washes his body, giving the conditioner time to sit. We sit in comfortable silence since I'm about to fall asleep.

I watch as the water washes the soap off his body and feel my vagina come back to life. Flynn catches me staring and smiles, "Don't look at me like that."

I smile, too, "Like what?"

He leans down and places a quick and soft kiss on my lips.

"You're smart, you know what I'm talking about," He mumbles, making me laugh. He pulls me back to my feet. He presses my back to his chest as he rubs soap on a washcloth.

He gently washes the front of my body and I close my eyes.

"How have we been together for six months and I'm only just finding out about this spanking kink?"

I chuckle, "Because I didn't know I liked it."

"Turn around."

I do and he starts washing my back. I look up at him and he shakes his head, "I feel like by the time you're 24, you know all of your kinks."

"I've really only had like a handful of good hookups."

He smiles, "Thank god you found me then, right?"

I laugh and his smile grows, "Sure, Flynn."

Once we're clean and mostly dry we go to our room and get dressed. I flop on my stomach onto the bed as soon as I'm dressed.

"Aw, babe," He says through a laugh.

I smile, "I need a nap."

I look at him as he crawls towards me, "Do you?"

I nod as I reach out and he takes my hand. I turn onto my side and pull him closer. He grins and lays down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. He pulls the blanket up over us and I snake my arms around him.

"Sleep good, Hazel," He says softly as he kisses my forehead. I quickly fall asleep, perfectly content. He always seems to make me forget what kind of world we live in now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 1 9
oneshots!! yes!!
226 1 10
These are short stories, every chapter is a new story every story has trigger warnings💖 there are stories of every type wither that be love or horro...
25.3K 248 15
From the title ladies y'all know what it is, I'll keep the cheesy stuff low or not 😘 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ps its slowly becoming a short story book and it...
10.3K 104 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)