COLLIDE ! colby brock

By LaylaADarkBeauty

𝐜𝐨π₯𝐛𝐲 π›π«π¨πœπ€ 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 hey!! this is going to be a story with sam and colby & my ocs. i have mult... More

cast Β‘!
1 !Β‘
2 !Β‘
3 !Β‘
5 !Β‘
6 !Β‘
7 !Β‘

4 !Β‘

11 1 0
By LaylaADarkBeauty

Adelaide POV

colby knew like, everything. i didn't regret it, no i didn't at all, but i felt bad for making him worry about me.

i told him about my abusive druggie parents, my dead best friend, how and why i stopped it with sydney, how i used to self harm, how i got so close with the tyrone twins (basically how they saved my life) and my other problems.

yeah he also very much opened up to me, but i literally trauma dumped him.

i tried to stop spiralling by taking my phone. it was 3 am, and i realised i was laying with colby's arms around my waist, making me blush a bit.

why were i blushing.?

i saw i got a snap from the waiter. it was a picture of the sky from four hours ago, which text that said "hey!"

i didn't want to wake him up and i assumed he was asleep, both because it was 3 am and because he hadn't been online since he snapped me.

tho i also felt bad about leaving him on read. i would just remember to reply tomorrow.

then i reached for my airpods that was on the night stand, while doing my best not to wake colby up.

i could nearly see his pretty features from the low light that was coming from my phone and my eyes that had gotten used to the dark.

as i played my playlist "make it stop" i thought about the last three days of my life. or four?

it was crazy how just a few days ago i was in my apartment 24/7, always close to losing my one year, i would be drinking and smoking and being alone.

but now i was having fun almost 24/7, always hanging out with the literal best people ever, i would be famous by tomorrow and being happy.

i thought about colby. a guy i meet three days ago knew more about me than anyone else, and i was right now laid wrapped in this arms.

time is powerful, i must admit.

hated how relatable nf was.

then i got hungry. why hungry at 3 am? i found that unfair. but i slowly unwrapped myself from colby's hug without waking him up.

i recalled sam saying he was a heavy sleeper. lucky me. and colby most certainly was.

as i entered the kitchen i realised i was still in lydia's clothes. i would change after eating a slice of pizza.

it was like my tiredness was gone as fast as a greyhound running. what i would do to just be a animal right now tho.

as expected i found the pizza boxes on the counter and i took a slice of a ham and cheese topped one.

it sure was cold but really good. i was pretty sure that it was finn's.

i stood in the kitchen for some seconds and sighed, but then it got too scary to just be standing there so i quickly ran.

i ran into the hallway with our rooms on the sides. i was on my way to colby's room when i felt like i was being watched.

i turned around and saw a silhouette. i was terrified. in that moment i realised i was probably going to die.

the person stood still and i couldn't see anything about them, just that there was something there.

i got ready to fight if i needed to, which i probably would. in this moment i wish i had brung a knife from the kitchen.

"hello?" a small voice spoke, sounding just as terrified as me. "...sam?" i whispered with wide open eyes.

"oh my god," he breathed out. "jesus don't ever scare me like that again," i spoke and blinked away the tears that had formed in my eyes.

"goddamnit, what are you doing?" he asked as he walked up to me. "i can ask you the same thing," i said and looked at him with a camera in his hand.

"i was going to prank james," he chuckled awkwardly. "oh my god, why at like, 3 or 4 am?" i asked and scrunched my eyebrows.

"because it had to be before he wake up. now what we're you doing?" he asked and looked at me, fully dressed not in pjs.

"i fell asleep in this, i went to get pizza and now i'm going to change," i explained with a slight laugh that he returned. "so you just ate?" he chuckled and i nodded.

"that's fair," he shrugged. "what are you gonna prank him with anyways?" i asked.

"fuck up his room," he explained shortly and pointed to his smallish duffel bag. "i'd be more than happy to help," i grinned.

"hell yes! just don't wake him up," sam said and began walked down the hall so i followed him.

"i seriously thought someone broke in or something," i said right before we got to the door. "i thought this was the night i'd die," sam said and opened the door.

i turned the music down so i could barely hear it, just background music to calm my mind.

"okay guys, we are in the room," sam whispered so low i could barely hear him. he opened the bag and filmed what was inside.

he handed me a can of silly string and got one for himself. "starting off easy," he giggled at the camera, which he placed on james' desk.

i did a spinning 360 while pressing down on the button thingy and got silly string a lot of places.

then i walked over to a bald spot on the wall and drew a penis. sam turned around to look at the damage i had done, and quickly took a hand up to his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"nice penis," he complimented jokingly and took the camera to show it.
"thank you," i smiled and giggled silently.

then i got another can on silly spring and tried to make a tiny pp. it didn't work too well, so i went around and did it on all his stuff.

when the room was pretty much covered in it, sam handed me a pencil and a bucket paint.

"this is basically paint that goes off easily with water, so we don't damage anything permanently," he talked to the camera.

"awhh, why isn't it permanent? that would've been funnier, plus he deserves it," i said jokingly and sam laughed quietly.

"he deserves it?" sam asked. "he's been up colby's and i's asses since i met him, so yeah i think he deserves it," i giggled.

"that's fair," sam said joyfully as he painted on the wall.

i stepped away from the masterpiece i had just made on the wall. sam nearly laughed loudly when he saw it, so he took the camera to show it.

it was a tiny dick with and arrow pointing at it, and at the end of the arrow it said "james dick."

"masterpiece," sam nodded. we then recorded his whole room to show the damage.

sam and i then hid three cameras to get different angles and left his room.
when we were back in the hall he high-fived.

"great job samuel," i grinned. "great job adelaide," he grinned back.

"anyways, see you tomorrow, i can't wait for his reaction," sam spoke. "yeah me too, goodnight!" and with that we left to our rooms.

i opened the door and entered. "adel?" colby asked behind me and i jumped. "jesus, don't scare me like that brock!"

"my bad, wh.. what we're you doing?" he asked. "uh," i didn't know if i should tell him about the prank, "i got food."

"you went outside?!" he whisper-yelled angrily. "god no, no i did not. i got pizza from the kitchen," i said while walked over to the bed and paused as the song ended.

"ohh, but why are you still fully clothed?" he asked as i sat down next to him. "i fell asleep in it. i was going to get food then change to night clothes," i explained.

"yeah okay, that's understandable," colby slightly smiled. "i can help you find something to sleep in," he got up and turned on the nightlight on his bed stand.

"thanks colbae," i said and i saw him smile. he had a very cute smile honestly.

he handed me a big t-shirt and some shorts that went to my knees.

i went to his bathroom and changed. the shorts were big enough for my visible-visible scars to be hidden.

then i walked back into the room and smiled at him. "thanks again," i said. "no need to thank me," he smiled as i sat down on the bed.

"i was thinking about going home tomor- today," i said and he frowned at me.
"awh, okay i get it," he said and i could the sadness in his voice.

"i'll come over soon again? and this time with clothes so i don't have to borrow y'all's," i chuckled softly.

"can't i just drive you home so you can get your stuff and then we can go back?" he suggested hopefully. "probably, i'll think about it," i said which satisfied him.

then we went back to bed.

┌・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┐
Thanks for reading this midnight chapter!! hope you enjoyed enough to wanting to read the next!

quite enjoyed giving you a look into her music taste. basically my music taste 😋

vote? words: 1587

ilyyy, g'day
└・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 163 28
β€’You have no idea how much I care about youβ€’ : this plot was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva : 14-03-2024 ~ Introduction published 14-03-2024 ~ Meet V...
166K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
24.8K 303 13
Smut one shots for Sam & Colby. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
266K 5.4K 19
β€’COLBY BROCK FANFICβ€’ Colby Brock and Sam Golbach had been best friends for the longest time and still are. Sam's younger sister Camryn wasn't a Viner...