Art Book 2023-2025

Av MindlessTyper

New year, new art book! I've had my old art book since joining Wattpad, and I think it's time for a new one... Mer

The start of 2023
Cover for CrystalwingOC
New CoB Cover
Bust for cookiee_cat
Bust for CrystalwingOC
Art trade + Raffle prize
Scorpion Bust
Simplifed fullbody for CrystalwingOC
Art Trade + Contest Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes pt2
Art Contest Entry
Sketch Dump
Art Dump!

Scorpion simplified fullybody

388 35 14
Av MindlessTyper

I wanted to test something out with my art, just to see if there was a way for me to draw things a bit quicker. So, I tried out a simpler style.

It's like my normal style, just without scale or talon details. For this I used Scorpion and drew two versions of her: with and without her scars.

Overall this took 8 hours, but it was fun.

I'm still wanting to experiment with it a bit more, and I'll still be doing covers and such in my fully detailed style, but this one will make doodles and such a lot easier. Especially with me reworking my chibi style a bit.

I might try drawing the rest of the cast from Crowns of Betrayal in this style to test it out more, but not until I try doodling Scorpion a bit more.

- MindlessTyper

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...