The man with the Black Fedora

Galing kay YeoBlubie

An Ateez Story โžช "Even if it's the last thing, i won't give up to save you" Somewhere between despair and sa... Higit pa

01

Characters

64 3 6
Galing kay YeoBlubie

Hongjoong
The man with the black fedora said, "there are countless dimensions in the world."When i opened my eyes, it was a dream.
Next to me was an hourglass i saw for the first time, and the sand in the hourglas began to flow back from bottom to top.

Seonghwa
Everyone left, but only their sent remains.
No name or address to be known.
As if I was dreaming within my own dream, it all faded away.

Yunho
It started with you, but it's also my dream now.
But without you, there's no meaning to this dream.
What am I supposed to do if you disappear?

Yeosang
Adults said. Look up at the stars in the night sky. But, the stars did not shine in the night sky that I was looking at and I continued to walk looking down on the ground.

San
San is sick of this life.
When the moving car stopped for a moment, he jumped out of the car.

Mingi
Living without dreaming is a normal thing for a guy like me. Dreams are too lavish to the poor.

Wooyoung
I gave up on the easy way out to be with my friends.
But we're wrong. I'm only going to think about one thing now.

Jongho
I was too young to know how to reach out to my lost friend.
Where am I now, where should i go?

A/N -

I'm not sure which ships I'm gonna use in this story so feel free to comment your favorite ones ^^ 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

72.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...