reunion ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ โˆ™ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By yourfavauthorxoxo

when they were younger, sophie baker and rudy pankow had been best friends. their parents were best friends... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
๐Ÿญ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฐ - ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐Ÿณ - ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿด - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿต - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ!
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐˜๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ?!
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

1.1K 11 18
By yourfavauthorxoxo

SOPHIE

the six of us walked into the restaurant and spotted jonas sat at a huge table with who I assumed to be the rest of the cast. I was later introduced to those people being drew starkey, austin north, charles easten, nick cirillo, caroline arapoglou, julia antonelli and elaine siemek who wasn't part of the cast but was jonas' assistant. I was sat in between Rudy and bails, listening to everyone's conversations. Rudys hand resting on my thigh because he knows I really dislike large crowds and there was about 30-35 members of cast and crew on the table. even though I had only met bails, mads and elaine today, we were already close and it made me so happy. they were set on telling me that it wouldn't be long until me and rudy were more than friends but I didn't believe them. of course I liked rudy and I thought he was insanely attractive but I don't want to ruin our friendship, I couldn't imagine life without him. we made a group chat and promised to keep in touch before filming started.

pouges vs kooks

soph 👼
hey guys, what's everyone's plans
for tomorrow? x

mads 💐
I'm free, what's up? x

tammy 👧🏻
I'm down for whatever stupid
idea you have soph

bails 🧚‍♀️
I've got no plans x

jd 🤩
yea I'm free soph

ruds 🫶🏼
I'm not busy, what you scheming
baker?

south ✌️
what's up sophie

drewseph 😎
whatever we're doing I'm in

soph 👼
wanna go to the beach? x

ruds 🫶🏼
YESSSSSS

south ✌️
cast beach day!

bails 🧚‍♀️
soph you're a genius babes x

tammy 👧🏻
IM INNNNNN

drewseph 😎
fuck yeah

mads 💐
can't wait! x

jd 🤩
gonna be the best day ever

soph 👼
okay! meet you all at outside the hotel at
10am! BRING SNACKSSSSS! x

- - - - - - - - - - - -

the next day I woke up at about 8:30, checked my phone and scrolled through tiktok for a bit. after about 30 mins of checking my socials and catching up on messages, I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I had just finished brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on my hotel room door, when I opened the door, I was greeted by rudy. he was looking FINE in a white vest with baby blue swimming trunks and a baby blue shirt over the top (unbuttoned obviously) "hey baker" he said, with a smirk on his face, "what you doing here pankow?" I asked, stepping out the way so he could come in. "well, I was ready and bored so I thought id come and see my favourite girl" he replied, "I'm your favourite girl?" I asked, "of course soph" he replied. Rudy chilled on the sofa watching tv whilst I finished getting ready. I put my hair up in a claw clip and popped on a baby blue bikini to match rudy. I threw some denim shorts over my bikini bottoms, put on some light makeup, mascara, lipgloss, concealer and went to pack my bag.

her outfit-

in my bag, I packed suncream, water, a white knitted jumper (just incase), a power bank and charger, my purse, a disposable camera, snacks, perfume and just some girly products - always come prepared guys - before going out to the living room to sit with Rudy until the rest of the cast were ready. "oh my goodness, sophie, you look beautiful" Rudy said, I turned a dark shade of crimson because no one other than my parents have ever called me beautiful before, "thank you rudy" I said sheepishly as I sat down next to him, "no, soph I mean it" he replied, I turned to him and smiled, the atmosphere on the room changed. my eyes were switching between looking at his eyes and his lips, his eyes were doing the same. then we both leaned in and we kissed. it was unlike any kids I'd ever had before. it felt meaningful and important, I didn't feel pressured like my last relationships but it happened naturally and I was happy.

after we both realised what we were doing, he pulled away, "oh my goodness sophie! I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have done that!" he said worrying probably for the same reason I was. we didn't want to mess up our friendship. "rudy, don't worry it's fine, I promise" I reassured him, "no it's not fine! I'm really sorry, that was out of order" he said, clearly beating himself up on the inside "rudy stop! it's fine I promise, look at me. rudy look at me. it's fine, let's just sit down and talk about this" I said calmly, he agreed and we sat down but as we did, I got a call from madison telling me they were just waiting for us. "rudy, we have to go, but promise me you won't freak out and we'll talk about this later?" I half asked half demanded, "yea okay baker" he replied and we left my room and went down to meet the others.

"SOPH BABY GIRLLLL, YOU LOOK HOT AS FUCK!" madelyn shouted from across the hotel car park making me turn a bright red for the second time in less than 30 mins, "I second that!!" maddie said and I ran over and hugged them both happy to have such supportive friends. other than rudy I didn't have very many friends back home so it was really nice to have a new big group of friends I knew I could rely on, even if we only met a few days ago. "you two are throwing compliments but I'm not being funny have you seen yourselves?" I said and the three of us burst into laughter and got in chases car to drive to the beach.

we had the best day at the beach and it still wasn't over. the sun was setting but we were still all content and leaving was the last thing on our minds. It was a bit chilly but I had come prepared with a jumper so I just put that on. me and the girls were all laying on the sand chatting, the same position we had been in pretty much all day until chase pulled out my claw clip and chucked a small bucket of water on my torso. I immediately stood up, ran after him and jumped on his back. to which he pulled me off and put me in a headlock, "guys! help!" I said playing dumb however I have a twin brother and grew up in a house with 5 male cousins so I knew exactly what to do, I let the girls take a few pictures before winking a Rudy - he knew what was about to happen - I used one of my hands to pinch the back of chases neck and jelly legged him so he fell to the floor and I could run away. every one was in fits of laughter, and rudy looked at me in awe. once the laughter had dyed down and everyone was calm, i walked over to Rudy and whispered in his ear "hey, wanna go for a walk?"

@sophhhh

tagged @hichasestokes

tagged @madisonbaileybabe @madelyncline

liked by @hichasestokes , @zendaya , @maitreyiraramakrishnan

@sophhhh - today 🫶🏼

@madelyncline - best day ever <3
^
agreed, also here, have some flowers bbg 💐

@zendaya - miss you beautiful ❤️
^
miss you more gorg ❤️

@hichasestokes - that sibling bond 😎
^
the best sibling duo ✌️

@sambakerrrr - oi dickheaded
^
I didnt mean it bro I promise

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1238

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 449 32
Based on a TRUE STORY. Scarlet Baker, a country girl ๐Ÿ‘ข from Louisiana stumbles across a boy who followed her on Wattpad. Impressed by his cute facia...
354K 4.2K 28
A new rising actress lands a role in one of Netflix's greatest hits, the outer banks. Through the discovery of new friends and a passion for her drea...
65 1 39
Coming 4/13 Brooklyn If you would have told me 15 years ago that me and my next door neighbor aka my best friend would reconnect I would have never...
214K 3.1K 28
in which rudy pankow has a secret famous girlfriend that not many people know about except his family and well maybe her crazy friends. Rudy Pankow x...