Sallows Salvation

By SithEmpressLoren

*Hogwarts Legacy Spoilers* *also in this version they're aged up not 15* A new student is joining Hogwarts... More

A foggy London morning.
Dragons Breath.
Portkeys & Vaults.
Sebastian Sallow.
All Paths Lead To Hogsmead.
Restricted Sections & Poltergeists
My favourite Slytherin girl.
A Girls Day Out.
The Common Room Party.
Codeword: Honeydukes
The Room Of Requirement.
Amortentia
The Undercroft.
Feldcroft
I'm sorry! (not a chapter)
Tell Me You're Mine.
Nightmares.

Soldier, Poet, King

355 6 0
By SithEmpressLoren

Sebastian's POV.
(smut warning)

"Are you listening Mr.Sallow?" Professor Garlick's concerned yet gentle tone snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"Uh yes Professor" I mumble looking down at my empty plant pot realizing I haven't even started the project given to me "Sorry I was just uh...thinking" I shrug trying to take the attention off me.

"Thinking of what? Anything you need help with?" Professor Garlick smiles at me.

I look up across the room to Y/N patting down soil into a pot, how is it she makes even the most boring of tasks seem elegant and interesting. I can feel a smile tugging at the corner of my lips, she's incredible. My mind starts to think back to last night. How she moans... tastes... feels.

"Sebastian?" Professor Garlick's starting to sound concerned.

"Uh no, sorry Professor. Nothing you can help with" I give her a smile trying to get her to go away, she's lovely but I really don't want to tell her how good her Goddaughter is in bed.

"Very well...maybe a walk will clear your mind? I need some dittany seeds and some extra soil collected from basement of the greenhouse. Would you be so kind to go collect it for me?" She asks me sweetly.

"Of course Professor" I give her a nod as I start to turn to head for the basement.

"Wait, it's quite a few bags I'll need, you'll need assistance" She looks around the room for someone who's finished their project "Ah, Y/N please could you accompany Mr.Sallow to collect a few things for me my dear?" She gives a sweet smile to her goddaughter.

Y/N looks up, rubbing soil off her face smiling "Of course Godmo- I mean Professor" she shakes her head at herself before skipping to my side. Garlick raising an eyebrow at her sudden skip in her step. I smile down at her, just being near her is intoxicating.

"Pfft well that's the last we've seen of them for today" Matthew Horn, a boy from my dorm scoffs under his breath, The same boy who interrupted us last night for his late night quidditch training. Idiot.

"Shut it Horn" I scrunch my nose at him, giving him the finger as I follow Y/N out of the greenhouse.

She's dusting her robes down, covered in soil as we head for the basement doors.

"What is it she needs?" Y/N looks at me raising an eyebrow but I see a small hint of color in her cheeks when her gaze meets mine. I wrap my arm over her shoulder, pulling her into me as we walk and feel her snake her arm under my robe and around my waist, her small gentle fingers playing with my jumper.

"Dittany seeds and soil I think she said" I shrug, pushing the door open to the basement and heading down the stairs with her.

"You think?" she laughs at me, mockingly.

"I'm pretty certain, I was distracted" I give her a wink, causing the small color in her cheeks to shine brighter. Looking down at her I see the bruises all down her neck she's not bothered to hide from last nights encounter.

"I thought you'd of at least tried to hide them with make up" I trace my fingers down her neck, I feel her shiver at my touch.

"Why? you told me you want everyone to know who I belong too... why would I hide your mark" she looks at me with darkened eyes, letting go of my waist and heading off down into the basement. She knows what she's doing to me, tease.

I follow after her, she's moving bags around looking for dittany seeds. The basement smells of soil and flowers, it's dark but with candles along the walls it provides enough light to see what we need. I lean against the wall crossing my arms, watching her search the shelves. I'm mesmerized by her every movement, it's like she's given me a love potion. I want her by my side at every moment, when she's with me I feel the happiest I have in so long. She's my light when all other lights have gone out.

"You know, you can help" she looks at me rolling her eyes.

"You seem to have it covered, I am merely a bodyguard, you never know there could be rouge chomping cabbages in here waiting in the shadows" I smirk at her, I see her trying to hold back a smile before she turns to search the lower shelves. Bending over and swaying her hips.

Fucking tease.

"well if you insist.. I suppose..." I push myself off the wall and stand behind her, placing my hands on her hips "I can help.." my tone slightly darker, I squeeze her hips and she lets out a giggle as she stands, turning to face me.

"Sebastian Sallow...are you propositioning me in a dark and dirty basement? that's not very romantic" she scolds but her smile says it all.

"Oh, it can get a whole lot dirtier... believe me darling" I kiss her neck against the bruises from last night, her arms wrapping around my neck and I start to suck at the already tender marks on her neck. She lets out a small whimper, the sound already driving me wild. I can feel myself growing against her.

"Sebastian... we cant... not here" she says between heavy breaths as I continue to kiss her neck.

"I thought you were all for a bit of risk, as I recall on our conversation in the dark arts on your first day" I look at her, I can feel my gaze darken as she bites her lip, I push my body against her harder letting her feel how badly I want her already.

"Look at what you do to me Y/N.. driving me crazy... I cant stop" I press my lips to hers hungrily and she moans against my lips, her hand palming my throbbing length through my pants.

"I suppose...we can.. but quickly" She murmurs against my kiss and I cant help but smile against her.

"That's my girl" I wink and spin her around, bending her over the table in front of us, I unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers, watching her pull down her panties and pull up her skirt, I feel like I could cum there and then. God she's so...fucking hot.

I stand there for a second, admiring my girl bent over a table all for me. I'm stroking myself watching her wait for me.

"Sebastian!" Y/N irritated and desperate tone snaps me out of it.

"Sorry my darling, you just look so fucking good" I kiss the back of her neck as I position myself behind her, my tip touching her entrance, she's so wet already it makes me chuckle.

"What? what's so funny?" she looks over her shoulder at me raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing... just for someone who was scared to be messing around in here, you sure are dripping at the thought" I smirk at her.

"Oh shut u-" She starts to tell me off but I push my tip into her, her head falling forward as she moans. Good girl.

Her hands are on the table and I hold my hands on top of hers, intertwining our fingers as I slide into her slowly, pleasure filling both our bodies. I start pulling out and pushing in slowly, enjoying each inch going in and out as her walls throb against me. Fuck it feels so good.

"Stop being a pussy and fuck me Sallow" Y/N snaps at me, pushing her ass against me wanting it harder.

"As you wish" I growl, I let go of her hands and grab her hips as I start thrusting harder and faster, her ass bouncing as I slam against her hard, I spank her hard leaving my hand print across her perfect ass.

"Fuck Sebastian...harder" She moans, leaning more against the table. Damn she's horny.

I pound into her harder, our breathing getting heavier. God she's amazing.

"Fuck...I love fucking you" I groan feeling my dick pulsating inside her is driving me wild, I feel like an animal I just want to ruin her.

"Don't stop" she moans, I can see her touching herself with her hand, good fucking girl.

Our moans echoing through the basement, the table shaking, a few pots have fallen off and smashed from how aggressively I'm railing into her against the table.

"Seb... I'm about to-" before she can finish her sentence she's a shaking moaning mess, her walls tightening against me sending me over edge and I can feel myself cumming deep into her.

"Holy fuck yes" I swing my head back, thrusting out the high of my orgasm, my length twitching inside her as my cum runs down her legs.

I pull out and start to pull my trousers up, I find her some cloth to wipe her legs, she's shaking as she tries to sort her uniform out.

"Are you okay?" I ask, holding her arm to steady her. She gives me a small nod smiling.

"You make me weak" she plants a gentle kiss on my lips giggling.

"I can see that" I laugh with her "right...we need to get back, fuck knows how long we were down here" I hold the back of my neck, trying to think of a reason as to why we might be late. I grab the bags of soil, she grabs the dittany seeds and we head back up the stairs. I look at her out of the corner of my eyes, her hair is a little messy but she looks adorable and her cheeks are flustered. God knows what I look like.

We head back into the classroom, I can feel all eyes on us as we place the soil and seeds down.

"I was starting to worry, where have you two been?" Professor Garlick has a concerned look on her face as she hurries over to us.

"Uh well we-" I start to try and come up with a lie before Y/N interrupts me.

"I had a panic attack, I didn't realize how dark the basement would be. Sebastian had to calm me down, make sure I was okay and also find what we were looking for. It's not his fault we're late, it's mine. I'm sorry" She looks down, really selling the shame. Or maybe it's because all eyes are on us and some don't seem to buy the story.

"Oh my darling, are you okay now?" Garlick places a hand on Y/Ns shoulder, Y/N giving her a small nod and smile.

"All because of Sebastian, I'm great" she smiles at me, a knowing look in her eyes.

"Thank you Mr.Sallow, 10 points to Slytherin for helping a student in need" Garlick smiles at me happily before collecting the seeds and heading to her desk. Damn, earning points for our house because we fucked in a basement... that's got to be a Hogwarts first.

"Oh she was in need alright" I whisper nudging Y/N, she shoots me a shocked look before heading back to her station.

I stand back at my pot looking down at how very little I've accomplished in terms of herbology today.

"Panic attack?" Ominis raises an eyebrow, folding his arms obviously not buying Y/Ns lie.

"Yeah, she really needed me...down there" I smirk to myself.

Ominis sighs before throwing soil in my direction, I guess I deserved it.

.

Sitting on my bed, watching Ominis pace up and down the room I can't but smile at how nervous he is. Some students have arranged a bonfire party by the black lake, a lot of people will be going including Poppy Sweeting, whom Ominis is crushing on hard and has decided to make his move tonight.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also nervous, I know people have been whispering about me and Y/N especially after herbology and I doubt Matt can keep his mouth shut. Tonight will be our first outing as a couple, let's hope there's not big fuss.

"Mate I'm telling you, you look great" I try to reassure him, he's wearing a black shirt, tucked into some jeans and a black tie, wouldn't be Ominis if he wasn't somewhat formal. I'm wearing a deep emerald green jumper and some black skinny jeans, nothing too crazy but I know I look good.

"It's not too much? I'm trusting you to be my eyes here Sebastian" Ominis sighs, unsure of himself.

"I wouldn't let you walk out there looking like an idiot and you know it, since when was Ominis Gaunt so unsure of himself?" I cross my arms amused.

"Well since... since... look Sebastian we can't all be lady killers like you, I'm not used to courting a woman" He sighs and I start to chuckle.

"Firstly, no one says courting a woman anymore Ominis and second, I haven't killed any women so..." I laugh as I see him holding back a chuckle.

Standing up I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, We're meeting the girls by the great hall and I doubt courting will go well if we're late"

I shake my head amused as he lets out another sigh and we head for the great hall.

"Better late than never I suppose" Natty shakes her head at us as we approach the group

"What can I say, it takes time to make my hair look this good" I joke to distract from Ominis awkward shuffling.

"Oh really?" Natty ruffles my hair laughing "much better, see? didn't take much" she sticks her tongue out at me, causing Y/N and Poppy to erupt into laughter.

Y/N's laugh is like music to my ears, My gaze on her as she laughs with her friends. She's beautiful. She's wearing a black cropped turtle neck and an emerald green and black checkered skirt, black boots and a snake pendant necklace across her neck.

"Did we seriously match colors without talking about it?" I smile at her gesturing to her outfit.

"What can I say, great minds think alike" She gives me a soft smile.

"Hello Ominis, are you ready?" Poppy approaches Ominis and she seems to be blushing. She's wearing a pink dress with a denim jacket. She looks cute, I wish Ominis could see her.

"Yes, After you my dear" Ominis smiles at her, His face filling with color as she links arms with him heading out of the castle to the Black Lake.

Natty and Garreth following behind them, laughing about something I missed.

"Are you ready?" I look at Y/N suddenly nervous to be showing our relationship in public, seems only yesterday I was flaunting Ella in front of her like an idiot.

"Always, as long as I'm with you" she kiss my cheek a kiss and holds my hand, we do a quick walk to catch up with the others.

The further away from the castle we get, the light of the bonfire lighting our way, the sounds of laughter and conversation grows louder. The night air is cold against my skin but its refreshing, I hold Y/Ns hand tighter as we get closer to the party.

The bonfire itself is a lot bigger than I expected, a few students sitting around it roasting marshmallows from the looks of it, others throwing stones into the lake as I overhear something about upsetting the giant squid that lives in the lake, wouldn't that be a sight if he decided to make an appearance. A few students have guitars and are playing some melody's as others dance along to the tunes giggling and singing.

A Ravenclaw student seems to of set up some sort of potion station making drinks alcoholic and non alcoholic, a few Gryffindors playing pranks on some Hufflepuffs causing an eruption of laugher.

"Oh come on Ominis, dance with me" Poppy drags Ominis over to the group dancing around, He seems nervous but doesn't stop her fun, holding her hands and spinning around with her.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Garreth asks shoving food into his mouth.

"Keep up Garreth, this has been a thing for a while now" Y/N shakes her head but her gaze remains on her friends, her smile brighter than ever. I can tell she's giddy at the idea of them together, I don't hate the idea either.

"Y/N help me grab some drinks?" Natty pulls on Y/Ns arm heading for the potions table, she shoots me a quick smile before linking arms with Natty and skipping off. I stand and watch her in awe.

"So uh...are we cool?" Garreth asks standing next to me, I can sense his tension.

I look at him confused for a moment before the events at Honeydukes come back to me, I suddenly feel a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach remembering the idea of Garreth with his hands all over Y/N. I tense my jaw and I see him take a step back, I let out a sigh.

"Yeah mate, we're good... I'm sorry for how I reacted.. it was...unsettling finding out you'd... well you know. But...It's water under the bridge, as long as you can forgive my outburst?" I hold my hand out to him as a gesture of truce.

He looks down at my hand before shaking it with a big smile.

"Phew, I was worried we'd have to duel to the death and I really don't want to die" He laughs

"At least you know you'd lose" I jest laughing with him.

"I know what happened with me and Y/N was silly and don't get me wrong I don't regret it" Garreth starts

"chose your next words carefully" I throw him a warning glance.

"Buuuuut let me finish! She's crazy about you, I'm not even a blimp on her map" He gives me a reassuring nudge.

I look over to Y/N who's laughing at something Natty said, My heart skipping a beat at the sound of her happy.

"I'm crazy about her too..." I smile to myself and the girls head back our way.

"if you tell anyone I'm soft though, I will hurt you" I smirk at Garreth who pretends to zip his mouth and throw away the key.

"Whats going on?" Y/N asks handing me a drink and I wrap my arm around her.

"Nothing, just calling a truce" I smile at her kissing her forehead.

The night goes on fairly nicely, Y/N and I getting a few stares from jealous students but beyond that no drama.

"There will come a solider who carries a mighty sword, he will tear your city down o-lei, o-lai, o-lord" the girl playing guitar starts to sing a muggle melody from London and I see Y/Ns face light up.

"I love this song!" Y/N beams as she grabs my arm and rushes my over to dance, Poppy dragging Ominis along with us before Natty and Garreth join laughing.

"You're really making me dance" I raise an amused eyebrow at Y/N

"Yes I am!" she kisses me gently as she starts to link arms with me, spinning me around singing along. I chuckle and before I know it all of us are singing along, linking arms and dancing around like a gang of idiots.

"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word. He will slay you with his tongue o-lei, o-lai, o-lord! he will slay you with his tongue, o-lei, o-lai, o-lord!" singing along with Y/N and our friends, I am smiling like an idiot. Looking at my beautiful girl, she's given me so much..she's given me happiness, hope...a home.

I stop dancing to admire her for a moment, she looks at me worried why I stopped dancing.

"I love you" I blurt out without thinking, but I know I mean it.

"What?..." She seems stunned but her smile is growing bigger by the second.

"I said I'm in love with you Y/N" I hold her hand and run my thumb along her soft skin, I can feel a lump in my throat scared I may of just fucked up this moment.

"I love you too Sebastian" She smiles before throwing her arms around me, crashing her lips on mine. I kiss her back but this kiss is different, it's not hungry or lustful. It's passionate, soft and loving. I hold her tight and smile against her lips.

"Guy's you've got to come see this!" A Gryffindor intrupts the music and dancing, we break away from the kiss both smiling like idiots and follow the Gryffindor to the edge of the lake.

"What are we waiting for?" Natty asks crossing her arms.

"Wait for it..." the student shushes her, brave man.

I wrap my arm around Y/N, she holds my waist and leans her head against my chest. Suddenly the night sky illuminates with fireworks, green, red, yellow and blue colors dancing across the sky, shimmering against the dark water of the lake. It's beautiful, I look down at Y/N who's smiling at the display.. but not as beautiful as her.

"Psst... guys..look" Garreth nods over to our left

We all follow his gaze to see Poppy and Ominis kissing.

"Holy shit that boy has game!" Natty exclaims squeezing Y/Ns arm with excitement.

"I'd like to think I taught him everything he knows" I jokingly boast receiving a small smack from Natty.

SLPASH

We're suddenly sprayed by the water of the black, a booming grumble coming from the deep as the giant squids tentacles splash out of the water, seems our water of the deep is enjoying the fireworks.

Everyone is in fits of awe and giggles at the sudden guest appearance and some girls are complaining about their hair being wet. Pfft women.

"Guys look! The squid!!" Poppy has come jumping over with excitement, her love of magical creatures knows no bounds.

I look over at Ominis who's now stood beside me, the biggest smile I've seen on his face in a long time.

"I didn't know our very own Gaunt knew how to court!" I nudge him laughing as he nudges me back, the smiling not leaving his lips.

"Oh shush Sebastian, a gentleman never kisses and tells" he's blushing.

"Does this mean we have to go on double dates now?" I sigh, amused.

"Absolutely!" Y/N responds beaming.

We all stand there watching the last of the fireworks, holding Y/N, my bestfriend beside me the happiest I've ever seen him and the laughter of the party filling my ears I have a warm feeling in my stomach.

I never knew I could be this happy again, things are starting to look up. Tonight is the start of a great year I can feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 166 33
Rachel Bennett, a proud member of Slytherin House, has saved Hogwarts and the Wizarding World from the goblin rebellion. She absorbed the repository...
19.8K 1.1K 114
Garreth Weasley and Caelie Lewis have been friends since day one at Hogwarts. A lot has changed since then. Caelie has realized that after all these...
17.8K 511 36
A mysterious new transfer student from Durmstrang Institute, Hunter Woods, who enters Hogwarts in his 6th year. With his piercing blue eyes and jet-b...
47.5K 1.8K 15
A good girl gone bad kind of story. Everyone told her to be careful around him. Even his best friend. But in the end, Sebastian Sallow had been an...