ALWAYS BEEN THERE: A Lloyd Ha...

Bởi lilbitchygirly

Camille Jordan has always been there for Lloyd. Why can't he just notice her. Truly notice her. For mature... Xem Thêm

background
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three*
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven*
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen*
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen*
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven*
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three*
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six*
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty*
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four*
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine*
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two

chapter twenty

712 39 3
Bởi lilbitchygirly

2021

"Lloyd I have him on fourth avenue." I said. Lloyd nodded and directed everyone in the room to go there.

"Get it there before I beat you to death with that tv on the wall."

I heard little footsteps. Lloyd looked over and saw our son running to me. I picked him up.

"Sorry." I whispered as I brought him out of the room.

"Maxie.. you can't go in there." I whispered. He giggled.

"Baba." He said.

"Okay. Let's go get a baba."

Lloyd was very on edge. And our child wasn't helping him.

"I need a goddamn Vicodin." Lloyd said as he came into the kitchen. Max whimpered.

"Hey. Calm down."

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down."

I gave him a stern look as his son started crying.

"Clean up your act right the fuck now." I said as I poured some milk for my son. He just continued staring.

"I'm kidnapping fitzroys niece right now, so she's staying in your old room."

I gave him a look. "Lloyd! If you had just gone the route that I said we wouldn't have to do this. Let me talk to fitz and then talk to six."

"You don't make the decisions on these things."

"I know I don't. But you're irrational. So I have to."

Max started sobbing. I sighed and tried to shut the bottle with one hand.

"Okay. Here." Lloyd said as he took max, bouncing him. Max rested his head on his dads shoulder.

I hadn't gotten any sleep because our child couldn't sleep. I ended up having him fall asleep on my chest every night and waking up every hour.

I finished closing the bottle and took max back. I tried not to cry from how stressed out I was.

"Cammie."

"Don't." I said. "When is the girl gonna be here."

"An hour. Then I'm finding Fitzroy."

"I swear to god Lloyd if any of your men hurt that little girl I will hurt you."

"Fine. Whatever."

Suzanne walked in, seeing me trying not to cry.

"What the fuck is your husband on?"

I sighed. "Beats me but I'm sick of it."

"Camille I can hear you!" Lloyd said. I looked away.

Lloyd grabbed his jacket to leave. "Don't make friends with the girl."

"Fuck you I'll do whatever I want." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you need me to take max?" She asked as I wiped my tears.

"No. It's fine." I said. "I had a plan. My plan will work. He just won't listen."

"Well if you make friends with the kid, you can then get on fitz's good side."

I nodded. Seconds later we heard bustling come in. Max was busy with his milk in my arms so I went upstairs.

"Get off of me!" I heard. Suzanne followed me up.

"Get the fuck out before I rip you all to shreds." I said to the men.

"It's what your husband wanted mrs hansen."

"Get..the fuck..out." I said. They all got out. The poor girl was tied up.

Suzanne helped her get untied before letting her go. I sighed and sat down with max.

"Hello Claire." I said.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Camille Hansen. This is my son max. And that's my friend Suzanne over there. We're sorry of how you got here."

"I want to see my uncle." She cried.

"I know. I'm trying to get into contact with him. Do you know his number or anything?"

She nodded. It went straight to voicemail.

I signed. "We will keep trying. Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"Are you kidnapped here too?" She asked. Suzanne laughed. I gave her a look.

"No."

"She's married to the guy who kidnapped you."

"So...you're spying?"

I shook my head. "No. Your uncles in some business and I had a different way of going about it without hurting you or Donald. My husband is just a psychopath.

"You are too for marrying that man." Suzanne said.

"Okay. Yeah I get it." I said. Claire looked at max. He smiled at her.

"So that's his son?" She asked timidly.

"Yeah." I whispered. "Are you hungry, thirsty, you need a blanket or something?" I asked. "There's movies on that tv."

She nodded. "I think I'll just watch a movie I guess."

I sighed. "Okay. I umm..I'll bring some snacks up for you. My husband won't physically hurt you I promise."

She nodded. I got up and walked downstairs with Suzanne.

"I liked your plan better." Suzanne said.

"Yes everyone likes my plan better because I am smart and he isn't. That's what we decided. I'm the brains that makes the plans and he just follows them and has a great time."

"Hey I think you need a nap." She said. I grabbed some chips and cookies from the pantry, as well as some waters and sodas.

"Yeah. I wish." I said.

I walked back up, and the boys let me through. I handed her everything.

"Bathrooms right there. Just..don't try to escape. I think your uncles coming here." I said. She nodded.

"Okay."

I sighed.

"Thank you Camille." She said. I nodded.

Max was falling asleep from all my walking. He liked the rocking.

I sighed and sat down on the couch before calling lloyd.

"What?" He asked.

"What's the plan. What do you want me to do."

"I'm about to meet with fitz and hopefully bring him to us. I know he knows where Six is."

"You can bring him here unharmed but after that you will not do a thing. You've already gone too far."

"Don't tell me what to do-"

"I will divorce you Lloyd. I'm so tired of you."

He shut up and hung up.

This had to work. He had to be good. No funny business.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

SB Bởi Lauren

Fanfiction

835K 18.6K 37
Sugardaddy!Chris Evans x Sugarbaby!reader...
26.3K 983 22
~~Complete ~~ Chris has been best friends with Gemma since he was a kid. It was always expected they would get married and have a family of their own...
42K 1.7K 27
Ayden Winters loves to get under Lloyd Hansen's skin just as much as Lloyd loves to get under Ayden's. But somehow, they still end up being partners...
6K 116 10
Eve Gentry, also kown as Snake Eater is a ex-CIA and Sierra agent sent to assist Lloyd Hansen in tracking down Sierra Six, who also happeneds to be t...