Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

Epilogue

2.4K 170 9
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

6 Years Later

"Baba a gy, baba a gy"

The same chorus rang out loud in the small yet cozy home.... The 4 years old twins were jumping on the floor while a 2 years old clapped his hand looking at the twins and a 8 months old looked at the three with hus eyes wide sitting with the help of the cushions...

And in the next moment the door of the home got opened by the mother of 4.... She smiled looking at her husband who looked tired as hell but still managed to give her the most charming smile....

"Asalam o alikum jaana."

Saying so he came forward and pecked her forehead before moving his eyes at the four troublemakers....

"Baba ky bachay!"

He said while going towards them but the lady spoke up...

"Haider pehly hath dho ky ay!"

Haider looked at his wife who glared at him so he sighed and ran towards the nearest washroom... the kids pouted but waited for their father.... She chuckled and walked to the kitchen... haider hurriedly came to the living room and first met the twins kissing their cheeks and the moved to the two boys taking them in his arms....

"To aj kya kiya meri hoorain or hoorab ny?"

Haider asked the twins holding the smallest in his arms as he snuggled to his father... the girls started their rant when their mother spoke from kitchen...

"Haider a jy! Hoor, ain, Dani."

She called her kids who ran to the kitchen... haider laughed and holding the smallest he walked to the kitchen...

"Dania, yeh daniyal, hadi ki trhan ku hai?"

Haider asked her wife who took daniyal from haider and smiled saying...

"To Danish jo bilkul apki trhan hai wo?"

Haider pouted making danish sit on the chair.... While hoorain and hoorab settled down themselves... dania sat on her seat asking haider...

"Ammi puch rhi thi ky hum pakistan kab ayn gy!"

Dani filled him up with the conversation she had with her mother-in-law... haider gave her a node before telling her...

"Ki thi mny ammi sy baat, is week jy gy."

"Sach?"

Dania asked with a excitement and haider chuckled nodding his head...

........................

A Week Later

Dania smiled while pinning her hijab when two pair of arms got wrapped around her waist...

"Haider sab a gy hayn?"

Dania asked while Haider snuggled his nose in her shoudler making dania smile...

"Dawat ky baad tyar hi rehna."

Haider mumbled looking in the mirror on which dania frowned....

"Ku?"

Haider rolled his eyed at her question and asked her in return...

"Yaad hai akhri baat akely tike kab spend kiya tha humny?

Dani bite her lips as he was right it has been so long the duo got some quality lone time... their whole time goes around their children... or get some time only when the troublemakers goes back in their dreamland...

"You will take me to my favourite place.!"

"Sure begum!"

Haider said kissing her nose and then the duo laughed before holding their hands and walking down to the living room where the khan family held Eid dawat with their close family...

Haider walked to the men while dania was with the ladies... she was settling danish's hair when her eyes fell on hareem who was busy listening to her 3 years old son who was being cranky...

Dania still remember the teary and hurtful eyes of hareem on hadi and nazish's mehndi... and today looking at her smiling with her son, dania felt happy...

4 years ago after the death of dania's father when dania and haider went back to hongkong with their twin daughters.... Laiba called them and told them about hareem's marriage... thou they were bot able to come on time... yet they attended the walima/reception ceremony and dania felt happy at that time also when she saw peacefulness on her face....

"Dania bhabhi."

Dania came looked back towards the kitchen and found hadi standing there along with haider... she got up and picked up Daniyal from laiba as he wobbled his lip looking at his mother...

Dania walked to the kitchen with her baby and asked hadi...

"Hn g?"

Haider picked up daniyal smiling at him while hadi told dania...

"Ammi ki birthday hai to raat ko cake cut krna hai, but the problem is ammi ko cake nhi milna chahiye, it should be a surprise."

Dania raised her brow at him and looked at her husband who was lost in playing with their little one who was laughing out loud looking at his father....

"Acha ly ana, mein dekh lun gi!"

"Paka?"

Hadi asked and dania glared at him saying...

"Nazish ko kaho phir ja rhy nhi bharosa to!"

"Nhi nhi, usko kaha to cake cut krny sy pehly hi khatam hua hoga, her sweets cravings are high this time."

Hadi said making dania chuckle... nazish was pregnant with their second baby and was in 7th month so her craving were way too much for hadi.... He didn't want to risk the surprise birthday atleast...

After that hadi went out so dania walked to haider and placed her head on his shoulder asking her...

"Where will the kids stay?"

Haider buzzed her forehead with a kiss and told her...

"Hoor and ain wants to stay with their dado dadi, along with Danish and daniyal will stay with his phupho!"

"Hiba is staying over?"

Haider nodded and told her...

"And she is kind of obsessed with this little guy."

Saying so he pressed daniyal's nose who pouted making his parents laugh....

........................

Dania smiled looking at the city from the top... wrapping her arms around her body.... While haider closed the door of the car and walked to his wife taking her in his arms as the duo sat on the car bonnet which was parked on the view point...

"This is so peaceful!"

Dania exclaimed snuggling to her husband... who happily let her in his arms....

"Here is your ice cream."

Haider said passing the ice cream tub to dania.... She smiled like a child and opening the tub dugged the spoon in it and after taking a spoon she moaned at the coldness...

"I love this."

Haider smiled even more wiping the side of her lips and mumbled...

"And I Love You."

Dania smiled beautifully.... She raised her eyes at his and moving her hand to haider's stubble she creased his cheek...

"I Love You More."

Haider grinned placing his forehead with her's who grinned equally wide....

......................

And that's a wrap!
This story was supposed to be something else!
But it turned out like this!
Nevermind!
Finally I completed this!
Bye

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
520K 20.8K 88
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind