INSANITY, π’”π’–π’π’ˆπ’•π’‚π’“π’.

By renjunswifeu

❝ don't leave me again. ❞ ── osaki shotaro was thankful that he was able to get the help he nee... More

001 | 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆 π’šπ’†π’π’π’π’˜
002 | 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕
003 | 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆

000 | π’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†

311 22 4
By renjunswifeu

RISE & REALIZE
RIIZE
( 𝒐. 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒐, 𝒋. 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 )

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

"How about your medicine? Did you take one already?"

"Yeah, yes I did, oka-san. Don't worry much about me, I'll be okay here." Shotaro giggled, placing his phone on his shoulder and pressing it up against his ear as he took the newly purchased groceries in his condo.

"Aiyo, Taro-chan. That's not an acceptable reason. Should I bring your uncle there with you? " His aunt worriedly croaked against the phone, resulting in Shotaro to smile. At least someone still cares for him despite being worlds away.

The male shook his head as if his aunt could see him through the phone as he kicked the door behind him and turned the lights on. "No, no, oka-san. I'll be fine, really. I have been through therapy. It has been the best, and I can say I'm almost over it now."

"Ay, my dear. Okay, I trust you. If you need more help financially, Aunt is just a call away, hai? I love you, my sushi."

Shotaro couldn't help but smile. His aunt would always make him feel like his mother is still there, just because she treats him like her own son.

The male whispered a quick I-love-you back and ended the call, sighing for the day. He recalled bumping into Dr. Ji and it was by far the most interactions he got from his doctors and wardmates ever since the proposal.

Shotaro heaved a deep breath and carried the groceries once again, lights turning off abruptly as a calloused hand covered his mouth and the other hand circling around his waist. The japanese dropped the groceries, heart thumping loudly in his chest as the voice he grew to forget echoed amongst the four walls of his room.

No way.

"How dare you leave me alone, my cute human-being..."

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

contains vulgar words, sexual content, bxb, yandere, mentions of blood, mentions of psychological illnesses, inaccurate representation of idols, and other explicit themes that might be triggering to some readers.

proceed with caution.

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───

a riize sungtaro fanfiction

2023 © RAE, renjunswifeu
all rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2K 60
"i got bored with classic latin." (imma use they/them for the reader so it can be for everyone) (you can also request even tho i have...
639K 9K 60
title explains itself *disclaimer: I wrote this in like middle school so just keep that in mind🀣
2K 134 9
Werewolves have always been known to be mythical creatures of the full moon nights. But what happens when one night, Jeno comes back home to Jaemin...
45.6K 2.2K 26
when doyoung's first party experience ends in a game of truth or dare, his world is flipped upside down as the boy named jaehyun has 7 days to take h...