I can't be Bothered can I?

By YSingc

Between then and now, Izuku already went through some shit huh? Yeah, going through a rigorous training, surv... More

Chapter 1 - The Day After
Chapter 2 - Is this God's Blessing or a Devil's Curse?
Chapter 4 - UA's Past
Chapter 5 - Another One!?!
Chapter 6 - Curiosity
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - A Prey in Winter
Chapter 9 - A Prey in Winter (2)
Chapter 10 - How Do I Feel about You?
Chapter 11 - Still Some Room to Improve
Chapter 12 - The Plan Moving Forward

Chapter 3 - A Large Revelation

1.7K 72 12
By YSingc

Leero : Hello *waves his hand*

Leero was watching as the students of Class 1-A were staring at the little boy who greeted them. They all stood in shock seeing a little boy in front of them.

Toru : WHO LET A CUTE KID HERE IN UA?!?!?

Mina : DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW?!? I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY SIBLINGS. Wait..... white hair, stoic face.... Todoroki is this is your sibling or cousin?

Todoroki who was as shocked as the others, even when not showing it, blinked once as he went towards the kid as he grabbed it by the chin as he turned Leero's head around checking the features of the boy.

He let go off the kid a he turned around towards his classmates.

Todoroki : As much as I hate to say this.... he's not any form of relative of mine.

Class 1-A : NANIIIIIIIII?!?!

Shoji : SO YOU'RE TELLING ME A KID SOMEHOW SNUCK INTO UA UNDETECTED?!?!

Denki : HOW DID HE EVEN GET IN!??

Momo : AND WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS?!?!? THEY COULD BE LOOKING ALL FOR HIM!!

Ochaco : 'There's a kid in here..... there's a kid in here....WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION!?!?'

Jirou : Everyone just calm down.... JUST DAMN CALM DOWN WILL YA?!?

The whole class was in a frenzy as they don't even know how to react to Leero's presence being in UA. Bakugo and Izuku were on the couch watching this whole scene with a bead of sweat on their face.

Bakugo : They forgot all about of us huh?

Izuku : I mean we were not in their hair for today, and we're normally the people who caused the most trouble so they probably didn't want to think about us too much.

Bakugo : And I'm sure they're soon gonna calm before asking us since we are with the kid here.

Izuku : Not like I can do much to provide information for Leero's sake.

Bakugo : Already starting to become fatherly? *smirk*

Izuku : Huh? Maybe.... trust me I already want to have this kid as my child, he's literally cute as heck.

Bakugo : He calls you his dad so its safe to say you're already the father of this kid.

Izuku : By HIS words, I don't even think I'm even related to this kid.

Bakugo : *mumbles* Something tells me you're gonna eat those words later.

They looked at the class who was still in a bizarre state,(Todoroki off on the side already having a picture of Leero on a bulletin board) as they all started to settle down slowly knowing they're not even acting professionally in this situation.

They all started to choose their place in the living room as they sat in a circle with Leero beside Izuku and Bakugo.

The president of the class then spoke up.

Iida : OK since we're all settled down now.... Who has an idea on where this kid came from?

None of the class even raised their hand at all as Iida sighed knowing that there wasn't even an answer to it.

Iida : Ok did anyone ever saw the kid on the campus before?

Everyone in the class were thinking about it as some were trying to jog through their memories to see if they ever saw the kid before, if even once. Once again no answer but a shake of their heads.

Iida : *sigh* Ok then *turns to Leero* Umm young child, do you-

Leero : My name isn't child, Its Leero uncle Iida.

Iida blinked as everyone else did. They didn't say it but everyone's thought at the moment.

Everyone : 'Cute'

Iida : Ok... Leero do you remember how you got here?

Leero sat there as he put his finger on his chin as he tries to think of something. His face slowly and slowly starts to scrunch up as he was trying his best to remember. But he dropped his finger as he replied.

Leero : No, I'm sorry uncle Iida I can't exactly remember much.

Iida pats him on the head as he reassures him.

Iida : It's ok Leero, you're still young so its fine if you forget something.

Leero smiled

Leero : Ok Uncle Iida.

Iida nodded before he sat back in his place.

Iida : Well its safe to say Leero here is currently lost on where he is-

Leero : Oh no I know I'm in UA Uncle Iida.

Everyone blinked even more as they looked at the kid.

Mina : Wait how did you *notices Bakugo and Izuku* OHHH I forgotten you guys existed.

Bakugo scoffed as Izuku rubbed his cheek nervously.

Bakugo : What a way to remember our own existence. Were we really the biggest trouble makers of this class that you want to forget us?

Mina : I mean no but-

Jirou : If I have to count how many times you attack Midoriya before for no reason, I would rather earn the amount of nickels gained from how many times you attacked randomly. Which throughout our whole school in UA now.... that would be exactly 24 nickels. It may not seem a lot but it is.

Bakugo grew a tick over his head but he grabbed his own face a heavy sigh was heard.

Bakugo : Ok Punk Rock you win this one.

Mina : Ok so going back, how long was the kid here?

Bakugo : For about the whole day.

Mina : Ah, so he must've learned of where he i-

Bakugo : Just to answer your question, we never even hinted where he is exactly.

Mina : Wait wha-

Bakugo : Yeah this kid knew from the start, it came as a surprise to me and his dad over here *points to Izuku*

The moments he said that, Izuku's head jerked towards Bakugo as if he heard the largest bomb being dropped right in front of him. Bakugo was staring at Izuku with shin eating grin signifying he knew what he said. Izuku's eye twitched but he slowly turned his head towards his class only to see almost everyone surrounding him.

Kirishima : *grab his shoulders* .... YOU'RE A DAD?!?? HOW AND WHEN?!?

Mina : DID YOU FIND WHO YOU HAVE A INTEREST TO??!? WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING THIS KID IS LIKE 4 SO YOU PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE WHEN YOU'RE 12, THATS ILLEGAL BUT DAMN KINKY.

Mineta : Well I can't say much but good luck with child support bro.

Toru : BUT WHO IS IT THAT YOU DID THE DEED WITH WHOO!??

Izuku : W-wait guys matte matte 'CURSE YOU KACCHAN YOU FUCKING DICK'

Todoroki : No wait can do Midoriya *grabs his shoulder as well* You have to tell me your secrets, *brings out a notebook* I need to know this.

Izuku : Oi oi Todoroki you can't just randomly bring out a random notebook out of *got poked in the head by the back end of the pen*

Todoroki poked him with his pen as Izuku was getting more and more bombarded with questions and declarations from his classmates. Bakugo was just sitting on the couch smiling to himself like a devil as Leero was just watching Izuku. 

The only one outside the crowd was just Kaminari who was watching this whole thing in confusion.

Kaminari : Huh?

The whole questioning took a lot of hours for Izuku to even answer and by the end of it he was just on the couch at 10 pm.

He groaned from the whole thing as he can't even process to think anymore as he was tired as shit.

Izuku : Ughhhhh 'God damn it... even my brain muscles feel sore as well'

Everyone else has left him alone since they all felt like he was becoming more deranged as they kept asking him questions, since some of his answers were asking them to get a noose for him.

It was just only Izuku in the living room with Leero beside who was just staring at him.

Izuku looked down seeing Leero as he just smiled which Leero responded by smiling himself.

Izuku ruffled his head as Leero giggled.

Izuku : You caused some trouble for me you know?

Leero : Hehe sorry dad, but it was fun seeing you getting cornered.

Izuku : You damn little devil. *chuckles* Come on, its time for you to sleep.

Leero : Ok!

Izuku got off from the couch as he stretched his back before opening his arms for Leero to jump into them. He held him as he starts walking towards the stairs. Leero in his arms started to snuggle even more as Izuku can hear the purrs coming from him. Izuku giggled in his head from how cute it is as he made his steps up the stairs.

Leero was getting more comfortable as he was leaning his head against Izuku's body. He was sleeping soundly as Izuku wandered across the dark hallway. The taps in between were small and slow but throughout it.

Izuku : Hmm~ hmm ~hmm~

Izuku was humming a tune as Leero's body relaxed to the point that he truly feel asleep. Izuku still kept singing his tune as a little song his mom sang to him when he was a kid.

Izuku : If I could begin to be~ Half of what you think of me~ I could do about anything~ I could even learn how to love~

The song was the only thing that echoed through the hallways as Izuku sang it with his own passion. Leero was already asleep but he was smiling wider as he hugged Izuku tighter. 

Izuku smiles wider as he sees Leero happy with his singing. They by then reached his room as Izuku pushed it open revealing his room yet again. His lamp is randomly on which makes him sigh, seeing that Leero might've opened it earlier when Izuku was bringing him down.

He stood in front of his bed as he pulls the covers up as he got in with Leero. Leero was not bothered by it as when Izuku put the covers over them, Leero reached out towards Izuku as he hugged him from the abdomen. 

Izuku smiled softly as he hugs Leero back as he whispers to him one last thing before he, as well, drifts off.

Izuku : Good Night......son.

____________________________________________

The next morning came by, Izuku was just sitting at the counter eating his food as Leero was eating his breakfast as well. It was just simple french toast, accompanied with sunny side eggs, bacon, you know the basic breakfast.

Bakugo excused himself to go train outside today as he seems to want to train by himself leaving Izuku with Leero for the morning, not that he minds.

Izuku was chewing on his food but stopped as he heard the doors to the dorms open. He looked back as he saw the man he was waiting for as he smiled.

The man who came in smiled softly as his teeth was clearly seen as bright and pale as ever. His body, ever still looking deflated and weak, moved in as he took off his shoes as he greeted Izuku.

Toshinori : Young Midoriya its nice seeing you again.

Izuku got off his seat as he walked towards Toshinori.

Izuku : No All Might, I have to thank you for sparing some time for speaking with me today.

Toshinori : Not at all young shonen, you and me already knew why anyways. I heard you needed my help with some matter?

Izuku : Yeah I do *rubs his head* Did you ask Aizawa-sensei as well?

Toshinori : He gave his approval only for today, as long as you clean the dorm bathrooms for the rest of your house arrest.

Izuku : Yeah I can deal with that. Leero, its time to get ready.

Leero : Ok Dad.

Leero got off as he dusted his pants before walking towards Izuku before he noticed Toshinori. By then his eyes sparkled as he exclaimed with excitement.

Leero : GRANDPA ALL MIGHT

Toshinori sighed himself as he held his head.

Toshinori : The news even reached kids? Damn thats some powerful mind they have.

Izuku : *chuckles* Well I mean I was like that as well, always learning about your achievements All Might.

Toshinori : *sigh* Young Midoriya, as you know you can just refer to me as Yagi, All Might has already retired and only I remained.

Izuku : I'm sorry All Might but no means no *smiles*

Leero watches the interaction as he giggled with his voice changing upbeat and suddenly downbeat after every little beat.

Izuku and Toshinori sees this and they can't help but smile looking at him.

Toshinori : Ok ok. Young Midoriya and young Leero the car is waiting for us outside, let's go.

Izuku/Leero : Hai

They all walked out of the dorms as they made their way out of the campus. They passed some students along the way who were whispering to each other on why All Might of all people was guiding Izuku towards a car parked at the front of the school. When seeing Leero some of the students even started to whisper more looking at the kid. Leero looked at each of them as he smiled and waved his hand at them.

Most of them got a heart attack as they all were struck by the Leero's charms. It was too cute for most of them to handle.

They then reached the car as the guard at the gate opened the door for them as Izuku and Toshinori nodded as they got into the car.

Toshinori ignited the car as the car turned on as he set the the stick to D and pressed on the gas. Izuku was in the seat next to Toshinori as Leero was at the back seat.

As they were on the road Toshinori decided to ask Midoriya a question.

Toshinori : So Young Midoriya, how is your training going along after the 'fight' that happened between you and Young Bakugo.

Izuku looked over at the mirror looking at Leero. He was yawning at himself as he leaned against the seatbelt making hmself comfortable before he starts to sleep. By that Izuku looked at Toshinori before he responded

Izuku : It may seem like the battle didn't give me much more control but recently, my percentage for controlling it has reached 10% where I don't feel the strain from that anymore.

Toshinori : *smiles* Good you're already doing far better than before Young Midoriya.

Izuku scratched his cheek as he feel embarrassed from the compliment.

Izuku : Hehe thanks All Might but its only a small increase nothing much.

Toshinori : Nonsense, any progress is good progress in my book.

The conversation ended on that note for a bit as Toshinori tried to look around a bit as he tries to think on how to continue to the conversation. He looked at the mirror seeing Leero before he asked Midoriya.

Toshinori : Young Midoriya, I have to ask, how did Young Leero appear for you?

Izuku : Well, Me and Bakugo were planning to watch Sonic prime on youtube and we heard some small footsteps behind us. None of us even looked as we thought it was maybe one of our classmates. Next thing you know, the little fluff came out of nowhere and hugged me. *chuckles*

Toshinori : *chuckles* It still doesn't get rid of the fact that he called you his dad.

Izuku : I was freaking out from that ok?

Toshinori : Of course, of course. First time for many things, but what made you super surprised about the whole interaction. You did mention to me that there you were close to fainting earlier.

Izuku : Ah well, its because me and Bakugo were discussing about me settling down or taking a break sometimes once I become a hero.

Toshinori : Ahh yes, it is true though, spending time with your loved ones heals the mind and body.

Izuku : I have been thinking about it though.... who should I settle with after I graduate...

Toshinori looked at Izuku as he sighed a bit as he grabbed onto his shoulder making Izuku look at him.

Toshinori : Young Midoriya, I don't exactly want you to overthink about this, since we still have one problem currently that may came earlier than your graduation. I would advise you to keep caution.

Izuku looked away as he stared at the rear mirror. He could never forget it. His fate of battle against All For One. It was inevitable no matter how Izuku looks at it. Even then he can't even try to avoid it as it was his choice that he chosen this path. The path of the One for All Heritage. 

A fate where he can't avoid or deny its existence off as it is always present to every One for All user. All For One won't stop his attacks for one generation no matter what until he gets the quirk off their hands. As Izuku, he clenched his fist thinking about it as he heard of All For One's stories.

It was a mix of opinions between different villains and vigilantes, he only heard them once when he was looking for Iida during the city raid of Nomus. All he heard about All For One was he was a massive tyrant and a powerful leader amongst the villains as he is the last survivor of the dark age of quirks.

Izuku stared at the reflection on the window as he looks at himself and his own eyes that glowed more from his view.

The whole drive from that point on was silent as Toshinori gave his word to Izuku leaving him to think about the future. Toshinori checked the GPS as he sees them nearing their location as he did a turn into the parking lot of the building.

He then turned off the car as Izuku taken off his seat belt as he stretched his hand to the back as he shook Leero causing him to yawn as he woken up.

Izuku : We're here Leero.

Leero blinked a bit more as he looked through the window as he sees the place where he is at.

The Hospital

They walked through the hallways as Toshinori greeted many of the doctors who were roaming the hallway as well. They greeted Toshinori back as well while also greeting Izuku. Izuku greeted them back as well as they made their way towards the room they were supposed to be at.

Doctor : Ah Hello there Yagi and Midoriya. I suppose this is your appointment right now?

Toshinori : Yes Doctor, we're here on account of my call from yesterday.

Doctor : I understand.... What help do you need from me today?

Toshinori shifted himself a bit on his chair as he talked to the doctor.

Toshinori : I would like to do a blood test on the little kid in Midoriya's arms.

Doctor : Is there something wrong with the kid per any chance?

Toshinori : No, we just need to check who is the kid's parents since we found him on UA grounds.

Doctor : Ah I see. Well I suppose I can perform that considering I have the equipment needed right here.

He then ushered Leero to come and sit on the bed which Leero followed with little to no hesitation.

Doctor : Ok I'm going to inject this needle, don't worry it won't too much ok? *smiles*

Leero nodded as the doctor and did his procedure off getting the boy's blood.

After that the doctor excused himself as he needs to go check the whole DNA and see if there are any matches with any person in the database of every hospital in Japan. He went away leaving Izuku, Toshinori and Leero (who is eating a chocolate bar).

Leero finished his chocolate bar threw it in the bin before he went up to Izuku.

Leero : Dad, was there any reason for me to get my blood checked?

Izuku : Ah Leero, it's just.... we need to find your parents.

Leero : But you're my dad.

Izuku : I-I know but I can't exactly be your real dad. Your parents are already worri-

Leero : NO I know you're my dad, cause I know you are.

Izuku : Leero *sigh* don't make it harder for me to see you away ok? I can't really be your dad, we're not blood related in any way.

Izuku looked down at his feet as he contemplated from the last sentence he made. 

Izuku : 'And I'm sure of that, there's no way he could be blood related to me at all.... there can't be'

A knock on the door broke the conversation as they see the doctor peek his head through as he looked at Toshinori and Izuku with a sweat coming down his head.

Doctor : Can I... speak to you both for a bit?

Toshinori and Izuku looked at each other as they nodded. Toshinori went to the door first as Izuku looked at Leero.

Izuku : I'm going to talk to the doctor for a bit. I'll be back don't worry Leero.

He got up as he went with Toshinori out of the room leaving Leero watching him with the same neutral face he always have.

The doors closed as it was only Toshinori and Izuku with the doctor outside.

The doctor was taking a while as he was breathing like he was trying to calm himself down. 

Toshinori : Is there... some kind of problem Doctor?

Doctor : No no no..... there's no problem whatsoever.... its just well... you need to look at this *hands them the result paper*

Izuku gently grabbed the results paper from the doctor as he held it up for him and Toshinori to read the paper.

First Name : Leero

Last Name : ???

Quirk : Unknown

Blood type : AB

Allergic reaction: None

Father : Izuku Midoriya

Their eyes stopped as they saw the name of the father. Toshinori held his mouth as he looked shocked from the whole thing, Izuku on the other hand was even more shocked by this revelation. THIS WHOLE THING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE NOW.

Izuku : H-h-how? I-I-I-I was sure that... I-I wasn't anyway related to Leero.....right?

Doctor : Midoriya..... the result doesn't lie.... the kid actually has your DNA in him.

Izuku was deep in space as he can't even seem to form words at all as he held his head with his other hand as he tries to comprehend this. His head was spinning further as the the prolonged question keeps going in his head.

"When did I have a child?"

Doctor : I know this isn't a good time to say it but.... you may want to see the mother's name.

The two slowly realized that as Izuku brought up the paper again looking under the Father name.

Mother : Botan Shishiro

Izuku's heart started to beat faster as his breathe started to become a bit more rapid. His cheeks lit with a little pink shade as Toshinori's face became darker seeing this. He too can't comprehend the whole logic behind this.

By then Izuku's head was filled with one thought.

Izuku : 'This girl..... and me .....had a child?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 948 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
28.1K 646 15
Izuku has severe depression. With Bakugou beating on him daily, it only worsens. The voices in his head get louder with each passing day. He's had a...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...