๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Pjmbts039

In this book there are some oneshots Or twoshots of bts stories. It can be a dark and soft theme both... Stor... More

AUTHOR
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND - JJK
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - 2
HER HEARTLESS HUSBAND JJK - BONUS
PSYCHO HUSBAND KTH - 2
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE - PJM
HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE PJM - BONUS
DARKSIDE - KNJ
DARKSIDE KNJ - 2
DARKSIDE KNJ - BONUS
DESTINY - JHS
DESTINY JHS - 2
VILLAN'S HEARTBEAT - MYG
REGRET - KSJ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š
WELCOME BACK WWH~~~๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
BETRAYED - PJM

PSYCHO HUSBAND - KTH

3.4K 72 49
By Pjmbts039

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

An pov..

The morning was beautiful as always.. Winds were blowing softly, birds were chirping happily, people were going on their works happily..

In between this a beautiful couple was sleeping Soundless under the black silk duvet which was covering their naked bodies..

The girl's head was placed on the boy's bare chest and arm was wrapped around his torso.. And the boy was hugging the girl tightly in his arms like she will disappear anytime if he loses his grip around her...

Soon the bedroom door opened and a little fluffy figure came inside the room and jumped on the bed.. That figure goes towards the girl and starts licking her face which makes her giggle loudly..

The boy opened his eyes hearing a beautiful giggle of his beautiful wife and saw her beautiful smile which made his heart flustered like no tomorrow..

He signed dreamily while looking at her thinking about how he got so lucky to have her in his dark life..

?? - *deep voice* Good morning my beautiful Amore..

?? - *looks at him* *smile softly* Good morning taetae... Did you sleep well!???.

Tae- *smile* I was holding my ynie my Amore.. Then how will i don't sleep well????

Yn- *blush* paboo..

Tae- *teasingly* but you love this paboo..

Yn- *nods* that i do... *proudly*

Tannie- *bark* *runs away*

Tae- *smile* now gives me my morning kiss fast.. And then i have to go to get ready for the office also..

Yn- *teasing* and what if I don't!??...

Tae- *smirk* then I have my ways..

Before yn could say something she felt tae's lips on her.. He slowly hovers over her and deepens the kiss.. She gasps softly and lets him do whatever he wants..

He put his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring her mouth while kissing her aggressively.. He was sucking, biting and licking her lips again and again..

Yn feels her breathing becoming heavy so she pats tae's shoulder to let her breathe.. He growls in a kiss and leaves her lips only to attack her neck like a tiger he is...

He started making his possessive marks on her already marked neck and slowly started moving down.. Yn was moaning his name which made him smirk darkly...

He moves back and looks at her face darkly.. Her black hairs were shattered around the pillow, her beautiful eyes were closed, her long lashes were touching her cheeks, her beautiful white cheeks turned pink and lastly her beautiful pink plump swollen lips made her look like a doll..                        

HIS BABY DOLL.....

His desires for her become more when  he stares at her bare chest going up and down... He gulped and growled loudly which made yn opened her beautiful hazel eyes and look at him..

When her soft eyes meet with his dark eyes it sends shivers to her spine.. It made her slightly uncomfortable with this unknown feeling..

She knows that her husband is not a normal man but a psycho... But she also knows that this psycho will never do something to her which she regrets in future...

Tae took a deep breath to control his desires because he knows that she is still sore after their last night session.. And he doesn't want to make his Amore more tired..

So he stood up from bed and picked his Amore in his arms and started walking towards the bathroom... They both were naked but did they care .. no... Because no one can enter their room Or floor without his permission..

He made her sit in the washroom counter top and started filling the bathtub.. Till the bathtub was filling he came near her and started brushing her teeth like a baby..

Yn- taetae... I can do this baby... You don't have to do this everyday..

Tae- *shakes his head* No... You are my queen... And I will never let my queen do anything when I'm around her..

Yn blush and let him do it... It's his daily routine to brush her teeth, then bath her, make her ready and feed her by his hands..

Yn knows that being the CEO of the world's no. 1 company and having many meetings everyday is not easy for him.. So she always tries to lessen his work and help him with anything she can..

But being a heart patient she can't do much and tae has to take care of her also.. Which made her think that she is a burden to him.. She told him many times that she can do it but tae being tae never let her do anything..

After bathing he made her wear comfortable clothes and he wore his black suit looking handsome as hell..

Then he picks her up in his arms and goes down stairs and goes inside the dinning room and sit on his chair with her on his lap..

The maids started serving them food and then left the room.. Tae took the spoon in his hand and slowly started feeding her..

They both were so in love with each other that anyone can write a beautiful love story book on their life.. But every beautiful story is incomplete without sad things..

After eating breakfast, they both walk towards the main door.. Tae doesn't want to go to the office without her but as she is tired from yesterday and he has a very important meeting today so he has to go..

He signs sadly and looks at her with puppy eyes indirectly telling her to stop him from going to the office..

Yn- *chuckle* aigoo.. Tae bear you have to go you know that right!?...

Tae- *pout* but what about your health... You can't even walk properly..

Yn- *arms crossed* and whose fault in this!??...

Tae- *looks down* *blushing* M-mine..

Yn- *coos softly* *warps arms around his neck* who is going to say that this baby *pokes his nose* is the same tiger who was eating me last night like no tomorrow..

Tae- *smirk* Do you want me to tell everyone!??..

Yn- *wide eyes* y-yaah.. Shut up and g-go... You are getting late... *blushing mess*

Tae- *laugh* ok ok... *pecks her forehead and lips* call me if something happened or you need something.. Don't go out without telling me.. Eat on time.. And take care of yourself..

Yn- *nods* I will... And you also drive slowly and carefully.. Call me when you reach.. Try to control your anger... Don't stress or overwork yourself.. And all the best for your meeting...

Tae nods his head and kisses her lips softly.. After kissing her he goes out and signals her to go inside with a light smile on his face.. Yn goes inside and closes the door behind her..

Tae's face became dark and cold when he saw his Amor closing the door because his soft side is only for his love..

He then signalled the guards to protect his queen and not let anyone enter inside the house without his permission...

Saying this he sat in his car and left the house with many cars following him for his safety.. Because he was not just only a business tycoon but he was an underworld psycho mafia king also...

No one knows him and he also never showed his face to anyone except his gang members, trusted people and the people who were going to die.. He goes with the name V in the underworld..

TIME SKIP

Right now yn is sitting in the living room while watching kdrama.. She already ate her lunch with the maids who she treats her like sisters..

Then she heard the door bell ring.. She looks at the clock and thinks who comes because she knows that for tae the door of the house always gets opened without him knocking or ringing the bell...

She saw the maid going towards the door to open... She closed the tv and waited for the person to come inside.. Soon she heard footsteps voice coming inside which made her a little confused..

Then she saw three figures coming towards her.. She recognised the two figures in which the first figure was tae's step mom MRS. KIM EUHNA who never liked yn for becoming tae's wife and always hated her for belonging to a poor family..

Her hatred became more when she got to know that yn has heart problems and she manipulates tae's father MR. KIM HYUNBIN and made him believe that she is a curse to his family because the moment she entered their life tae started behaving more cold and distance towards them..

They come towards her and stand in front of her in their expensive clothes and look at her from head to toe..

Yn- *bows* Good afternoon Mr. And mrs. Kim... Welcome to our house.. Please have  a seat... *smile softly*

Euhna- *scoff* your house!??. It's my son taehyung's house... You little low life girl..

Hyunbin- *straight face* leave it honey.. And talk to her for which we come here..

Euhna- *nods* well yn... Meet her Choi Aera.. A top class model and Taehyung's New Wife... *smirk*

Yn- *shocked* WHAT!!???..

TO BE CONTINUED..

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Hey stars..
I hope you all like this part..
If yes, then don't forget to vote..
And please comment your reviews..
Till then stay tuned...
Saranghae..
Author🌙..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.5K 53
Completed! :) 'D-do you think I'm a toy' "Um, nah...you're nothing." An innocent girl with a horrible past, has been seduce and forced to do things s...
491 28 20
โšซ when a good boy turned into an anexpected bad boy...... โšซ when your soul got exchange by an idol..... โšซ when the misunderstanding takes place...
93.2K 1.1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
64.6K 1.8K 19
"No my dad can't do that to me, you are lieing"..."it's true he has sold , they are waiting for you go now and save our family think about our family...