destined angel

By kay0725

Shadowhunter fanfic - UNEDITED Chapters are currently in wrong order and won't go back , my apologies Adelina... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
44
45
41
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75

43

306 12 0
By kay0725

Mea Maxima culpa -1

---------------------------------------------------------

Simon looks at me confused as I grab his hand and begin pulling him towards my room in the institute. "Wait do you mean?" Simon asks me and I look over my shoulders with a smirk.

"I've known you all my life, I want to do this." I say as I shut the door behind Simon.

"You're certain?" He asks and I nod before pulling my lips down to his. As we kiss we each slowly begin to remove the others clothes until only our underwear and bra in my case remain. "I love you Ads."

"I love you too." I say to Simon as he kisses down my neck. "Si, I want you too bite me." I say and Simon pulls away.

"What?"

"It's part of the bond, blood sharing, you drink mine and I drink yours." I explain while looking into Simons eyes. Si hesitates before slowly lowering his head to my neck. I feel Simons fangs scrape against my neck before they pierce through and I am filled with overwhelming pleasure.

I feel the blood leaving me before Simon pulls away. "Are you sure?" Simon asks after biting his own wrist and I nod placing my own against his wrist and allow the blood to flow down my throat.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up feeling warm, warmer than I should and open my eyes to find an arm wrapped around my front and a body behind me. I loom over my shoulder to see the sleeping form of Simon laying there making me smile.

"Morning." I hear Simon say and watch as his eyes open.

"Morning." I say briefly pressing my lips to his before laying my head on his chest. "I don't want to ever get up." I say happily.

"Why are you in pain?" Si asks and I smile.

"No I'm fine Si, I feel great." I snuggle deeper into Simons chest.

After awhile Simon breaks the silence. "Can I take you on a date?" Simon asks and I smile and turn my head to look up at him. 

"Where?" I ask with a smirk. 

"I don't know." He says as he gently strokes me up and down my back. "ice-cream maybe?" He asks and I smile and nod slightly. After a few more moments I push myself up. "where are you going?" Simon asks me. 

"Shower." I say before getting up, shivering at the feeling of the cold air on my bare skin. 

"Can I join?" Simon asks with a Smirk and I return it and quickly run into the bathroom only to be swept up into his arms. 

When we are finished washing I get changed into a baby blue high low dress with flower embroidery and thin straps with a low back. I put on white fingerless gloves attached by my middle finger like I used to before deciding to take them off and throw on some white heels. While Simon is getting himself ready I also do my hair. I do a loose braid with a section of my hair in the middle with two smaller ones on either side. I also pull back some hair from the front and twist it back while leaving the rest in loose curls. 

"You look amazing." I hear Simon say and I turn to him with a smile. "You're hair and eye's have changed colour." He asks me and I nod. "I like it." I smile and peck Simon's lips before taking his hand and walking out of the institute. 

We walk talking quietly to the park where I get a scoop of honeycomb and a scoop of cookies and cream ice-cream while Simon got two scoops of mint chocolate chip. we sat down on a bench just looking over the river as we eat out creamy delight. "I don't think the sun has ever felt this good." I say after I finish eating and lay back into Simon. "Just look at us, sitting on our favorite bench in the middle of the day. We're like a normal couple." I say with a laugh. 

"Funny how normal doesn't feel normal anymore. I'm not even a normal vampire." He says looking around to ensure no-one heard. 

"Well I'm not normal either, oh and if anyone asks you can now walk in the sun because we completed the bond, its the angels blessing passing onto you." I explain wanting to keep Jace and Clary safe from being drained dry by vamps. Simon nods at what I have said. "Now all we have to do is enjoy it." I say with a smile before leaning in and kissing him. 

"Adelina." Jace says and I look up at him, "Inquisitor Herondale just arrived at the institute, she wants to speak with us, now." He continues and I nod before turning to Simon sadly. 

"Raincheck on the remainder of our date?" I ask and Simon smiles. 

"Sure." I smile properly and kiss Simon before grabbing my bag and skipping over to Jace. I peck Jace on the lips, receiving a few weird looks that I ignore before hooking my arm with his as we make our way to the institute. 

We meet Clary at the institute and the three of us head down to the cells. we walk in to find Valentine being tortured making me tighten my grip on Jace's arm as we watch. "I can't watch this, tell her if she wants to speak to me I will be in my room." I say quickly before leaving. 

I head straight to my room and check on the progress of the house. After an hour no-one comes to my room so I decide to go to the house myself. I throw on some black jeans and a top and quickly head over. Once I arrive I begin decorating the rooms that haven't been done yet before getting my laptop and ordering clothes and furniture that I need. This was quickly draining my bank account but it was for the future of me and my mates. 

I order McDonalds to be delivered for lunch before I get back to getting everything ready as quickly as I possibly can. Once I feel I have done enough for the day I head to Magnus's place. I knock slightly before opening the door and walking in only to find Alec, Magnus and the vampire Isabelle was speaking to yesterday inside. "hey?" I question. 

"Were going to find Izzy, coming?" Alec asks and I nod with no hesitation as me Alec and Magnus start walking in silence. 

"So what happened?" I ask as we get to an alleyway and begin looking for any sign of Izzy. 

"greater demon attack." Alec says. "Azazael did this." 

"Izzy's necklace." Magnus says holding the now broken piece of jewelry. 

"Its broken." Alec points out making me smile slightly and shake my head. "Where is she?" Alec starts heading towards the institute while I hang back. "You're not coming?" 

"I am gonna try and find Izzy, you go to the institute and try and use everything there to find her." Alec nods and kisses my forehead and walks away with Magnus. 

Once they are both out of sight I grab the torn bit of Izzy's clothing I had found and hold it tight while I try and search for Izzy's location through magic. When that fails I Shift into a wolf before sniffing the clothing I then lift up my nose and sniff the air. when I catch Izzy's trail I quickly follow after it racing through the streets. 

I come to an apartment building and shift back into my human form with my wings and summon my spear. I use my energy and pick up on Izzy and one other person in the apartment. I pause and then kick down the door and pin the other person - a man with blond hair and blue eyes, clearly a shadowhunter- to the wall while splitting my staff in half. 

"Isabelle are you okay?" I ask and she quickly responds. 

"Stop, I'm fine, he saved my life." Izzy defends and I eye the man Infront of me before stepping back and pulling the staff away. 

"My apologies, I'm very protected of my friends. I'm Adelina Morgenstern." I say as I spread out my wings and holding out my hand. 

"You're an angel." He comments making me laugh. 

"yeah, is it that obvious." I say with a laugh which he copies. 

"Sebastian Verlac." He says shaking my hand. "A pleasure to meet you." 

"How did you find me?" Izzy asks and I turn to her. 

"I tracked you by scent." I say with a blush. "I can shapeshift now too, it's a really long story. You need to call Alec, they think you were kidnapped by a greater demon." I say and Izzy sigh's before grabbing the phone. "We should also head back." 

"I can't, I don't want Alec to see me like this." I nod at Izzy's words before turning to Sebastian. 

"Would it be okay if we both stay the night?" I ask and Sebastian nods. "Thankyou." I say turning back to Izzy. 

"I think the tea's ready." Izzy says and I look behind me in confusion furrowing my eyebrows. 

"Yeah, I think it is." Sebastian comments. "Do you want milk, honey?" 

"I'll take both please." I say happily. 

After tea we all talk for a little while longer and I tell Izzy that I completed the bond with Simon which really shocked her before we all decided to just go to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.1K 68
Alice Ravenblood is a different species of vampire. She can survive in sunlight and control her thirst. She is also a guardian assigned to Clary Fair...
981K 24K 132
Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may be Turning 18 today but in her heart she'...
44.9K 855 54
"Family isn't just blood, Clary." _____________________________________ Following Jocelyn Fairchild's untimely death, Clary realizes she has no-one l...
16.8K 2.3K 110
this is my first fanfic I hope you guys will enjoy please share your thoughts and I'm always here to read your suggestions ❤️ It's about two people A...