Love Beyond Time - Ralf Aron

By elxdiabloa

"I couldn't help but notice you reading there. What's the book about?" Ralf asked "It's a novel about a young... More

Characters
Playlist
KAKS
KOLM
NELI
VIIS
KUUS
SEITSE
KAHEKSA
ÜHEKSA
KÜMME
ÜKSTEIST
KAKSTEIST
KOLMTEIST
NELITEIST
VIISTEIST
KUUSTEIST
SEITSETEIST
KAHEKSATEIST
ÜHEKSATEIST
KAKSKÜMMEND
KAKSKÜMMEND ÜKS
KAKSKÜMMEND KAKS
MIS SIIS KUI...
TUHAT ERILINE

ÜKS

543 11 0
By elxdiabloa

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

This was my first ever book that I wrote, so be prepared for the worst writing ever. Most of the characters weren't mentioned in this book as much, also the music choices don't relate at all to this story.

I might re-write this book, but I'm still working on my third book.

Thanks for understanding :)

In The Flowers - Animal Collective 

ANASYA'S POV:

As the winter break was coming towards a close, I decided to take one last trip before the storm of MotoGP. Entering the cold airplane, I looked around trying to find my seat. Looking down at my ticket then back up at the seat numbers. "Seat 10A"  I mumbled to myself finally, I had found my seat. Sitting down I decided to send a text to my best friend, telling her that I was now travelling to Estonia.

Anasya - Hey Isa! I have just boarded my flight to Estonia, I will call you when I land 🤍

Isa - That's great, have fun there... try to let loose and have fun once you land. You never might know what could happen 😏...

Anasya - Whatever... nothing special is going to happen. I have to go we are about to take off, bye!

Isa - Deny all you want, have a safe flight!

ˆˆ Time Skip ˆˆ

The flight was long, luckily I didn't have anyone on my row so that was a plus. "Welcome to Estonia, thank you for flying with us"  A loud voice came over the speakers of the aeroplane, "Tere tulemast Eestisse, aitäh, et meiega lendasid" another loud voice spoke over the speakers. Getting up and collecting my bag, I exited the plane. Just to be hit with a hash cold wind, shivering I quickly put on a coat and began my adventure to collect my luggage.

"There you go Ms Martín" the man with a thick Estonian accent said with a smile to me, "thank you"  I replied back with a smile. As I got the keys passed over to me for the car that I had rented out for the entire week of my trip, I grabbed the handle of my luggage and left the airport. Walking along the carpark of the airport trying to find my rental car was hectic, but finally I had found it. Opening up the back trunk of the car and placing my luggage in the back was a tough job to do, because my luggage was heavy.

Driving to my Air B&B apartment, that was located in Tallinn, was easy enough to do. Exiting my car I grabbed my backpack and luggage I went to the front door to try and find the apartment key that was hidden. "FINALY"  I exclaimed after finding the key that took over 10 minutes to find. Just as I was about to enter my apartment a guy had exited his apartment and ran into me, all I heard was "Vabandust" in a thick Estonian accent and footsteps quickly leaving the area.

Location: In the Air ✈️

Liked by @89jorgemartin, @fabioquartararo20 and 1,200 others

@anasyamartin A quick rest before MotoGP 😴

 @fabioquartararo20 can't wait to see your beautiful face on the gird 😉

 @89Jorgemartin how come I haven't heard anything about this trip?

 @isavila have fun and remember to let loose...

load more comments...

*****

Lying down on my bed I had looked at the time on my phone, it read 10:30pm. Deciding to get changed and go to bed because, I had planned to get up early and explore Tallinn. After a long day of traveling to Estonia, I could finally get some rest and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!

Thank You for reading my first chapter of "Love Beyond Time",  as I have mentioned before this is my first time writing a book on Wattpad, and I hope that you can understand why this book won't be great. My goal for this book is to finish it and, try my best at creating a story.

Also, I will try to finish the book before the end of July. It will take a while for me to finish it, because of school and other things.

M <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 790 50
Hi everyone and welcome! This is my first book so please be kind with me. I wrote this book about Paul, because he is my favorite driver in Formula...
112K 2.9K 46
Millie and Ollie have both achieved their dreams....to drive in Formula 1. But can their relationship make it though this big career change, or will...
26K 498 15
"I've gotten everything I've wanted, Araceli. Except you." * * * Araceli Fernandez is finally starting her career in the F1 circuit. After years of...
28.3K 629 36
Sydney only ever wanted to attend one F1 Grand Prix. She figured she'd fly over, support her brother in his race, and be on her way. That would have...