Konoha's Maelstrom

By Mask_of_Happiness

Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelst... More

IMPORTANT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Author Note and Disclaimer

3.3K 40 18
By Mask_of_Happiness

Next chapter includes the information about this rewritten version, but the basics is that Naurto is a girl and is not called Naruko, she is called Meiko.

There is a picture on the IMPORTANT chapter, but essentially Meiko means maelstrom and it has the same meaning as the name Naruto. Meiko sounds more feminine to me, which is why I am using this name.

Oh, and no I do not own Naruto (the manga or anime). Credit to Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
575K 17.6K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
8.6K 203 13
This is a story about one girls struggle to find her place in the world. After witnessing her family's slaughter and awakening a unknown power inside...